Before Confrontation

Imprinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ She tell me to keep an eye on Ji Eun. . Because there is something after her. . “ said Kai as tears trailing down his eyes.

“ AND YOU THINK IT’S NOT IMPORTANT TO TELL ME THAT THERE IS SOMETHING AFTER MY MATE ?!” Joonmyeon and Lay rushed to Sehun as Sehun’s eyes changes to red. He grab Kai’s collar as he ready to throw Kai to some wall. And indication that he will not care Kai is his brother or not, but id he did offend her, he will surely hurt him. Mate is important for a wolf more than anything.

Sehun is the youngest among them. Being young is good as it means that you will be strongest. But it also means the unstabilize emotion that lead to something you will regret in the future.

“ For a God’s sake Sehun, I  DON’T EVEN KNOW THAT SHE IS YOUR MATE, They take My Ji Eun too you piece of !!” spat Jongin as his eyes changing red too. Ji Eun and Jongin’s bond is still new. His wolf inside him is probably trashing around him as its separated from its mate. When a wolf found its mate, they need to always together for a few first months to estabilize their bonds. The wolf would always wanted to be with its mate to satiate its drunk toward its mate. To strengthen the tied between two soul and two vlood. If they are separated, the wolf will started to loss its mind.

So it’s very important for a newly mates to always stick together so they can stabilize their bond.

“ IF NOT BECAUSE YOUR MESSED UP MATE, MY MATE WOULD STILL BE HERE, YOU ER !” growl Jongin as he starting to loose his mind too.

“ YOU NOT CALL HER MESSED UP !!” Sehun moves fastly as he attempt to attack Jongin.

The two youngest growling at each other as they starting takes their stance for confrontation. Their nose flaring at each other. Their breath started to get short as their face changing red due to the emotions they felt that moment. They can feel they are closing too canging to their wolf form and let their wolf takes over. But before they could charge to each other, Joonmyeon and Lay some between them. Joonmyeon holds Jongin while Lay holding Sehun.

“ Stop the already ?!” spat Joonmyeon with his head alpha tone. His eyes tarting to change red as he howl showing his authority as their leader. The two wolf cowering as they stare at Joonmyeon’s commanding eyes.

“ CALM THE DOWN !” Joonmyeon spat as he makes Jongin and Sehun bend down to him. He is after all their head alpha. It is a common thing that your wolves will obey the head alpha of the pack no matter what happened.

“ You going in each other’s throat won’t solve any problem. The only thing we can do is looking for them. Now. Before they move further away from us. We need to save them. I already called the rest of the pack to come here and few of native pack of this town. . They know the meaning of mates to a wolves. . and they will help to cover the perimeter. . So I need you guys to keep your sanity for the sake of your mate.”

“ You don’t know how it fe—“

“ I know Sehun. I know how it feel when your mate is taken away from you. . But while you both fighting over something unimportant here, Ji Eun and Fu Shan probably need our help as we don’t know what the kidnapper can do for both of them. . It’s better if we start serching now before everything is too late. .You wouldn’t want to feel the pain of loosing your mate. .  “

Jongin and Kai hurried leaving the room as the words loosing your mates echoed in their mind. They didn’t want to feel that. Never.

* * *

Headache.

Sehun was running for miles in the woods without rest. He doesn’t even realized how many times already passed. He just know that he have to keep searching. He doesn’t want to give up yet. He need something to calm his nerves and thinking about what he gonna do about his mate. His big paws leaving a prit mark on the ground beacuse the force he use while keep running. He’s roaring and growling, shaking the trees with his voice and ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter