Roommate

Imprinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Eun takes a deep sigh as she walk through the college dorminoty. She doesn’t know how she get the strength to actually leave all the people at her home when they give them unconditional loves. She know her parent must be worried sick now. It’s only two days since she leave them with a shattered heart.

But she know her father too well. It will only be matter of time before her father and the pack found her. So she choose a different college from the place she suposed to be. So when her father find her, at least she can tell him that she already settle down in her college and doesn’t want to go back. No way in hell he want to meet her favorite Oppa.

She can feel her heart already breaking badly. To the point that she want to just curled up in bed and never go out. Everything feels sour without her Oppa. Everything makes her afraid as she try to stand on her own. Everything feels new as she can’t tell her day to her Oppa.

Her Oppa. . How is him now?

She just hope that he can find his happines as she already sacrify her happiness for him. But even when she try to let him goo, there is this ill feeling inside of her. She want her Oppa to miss her just like how she always miss him. She want her Oppa feel the pain in her heart just like how she remember the pain of being rejected everytime she breathing. She want her Oppa to just think about her just like how she always think about him. She want her Oppa to regret for rejecting her.

She know it a selfish thing to ask. She is just no one for him. A dongsaeng whom he can’t love. Only a dongsaeng.

She stop at the administration desk. The cost of living in China is so high that she have to share house for the first time.

“ Kim Ji Eun?” asked the woman from behind the desk with her chinesss,

“ Yes. . I am. . “ said Ji Eun.

“ Okay. . Let’s go. . “ said the woman as she walks from behind the desk. Ji Eun silently following her. Since she leave the pack, she can’t find the will to smile. She never smile or talk much to stranger.

“ Well. . I will remind you that no man allowed to go inside as it is a girl dormitory. . And please do to lock your room if you wanna leave the dorm because we won’t take responbility if you loose something. . Don’t use water and electicity more than what we can give you. .And please be good to your roommate. .”

“ My roommate. . ?”asked Ji Eun.

“ It’s Meng Fu Shan. . “ said the woman as they enter the elevator,” I know she’s a bit weird. . All of her roommate asked to move not long after they place with her. . Some said that they always get the bad luck. . She is the bad luck. . “

“ What do you mean?”

“ Well. . There is this rumour around the univercity that once you make a contact with her. . All the bad luck seems find a way to meet you. . her previous roommate has to be hospitalized because she is drowning in the water. . She said that she doesn’t know that it’s a lake. . She think she saw a beautiful scenery. . She is a photographer and she is crazy about that kind of scenery. . So she just walk pass the water. . I know it’s weird. . But it’s happen. . “

“ She. . she is having illusion?” asked Ji Eun.

“ What?” asked the woman weirdly. Ji Eun try to think. All the creature she learn from his father the woman shakes her head,” So she doesn’t have any friend in the university and she is so damn introvert. . But sometimes, I find her quiet intimidating with her sharp glance. . “

They leave the elevator.

“ Just try to hold on and don’t give up. . “ said the woman as they stop in front of the door.

The woman press the bell. Not long before the door is open.

Ji Eun gaped at the beauty in front of her. She is damn beautiful. Shorter than her and so beautiful. She has this sharp-falcon eyes. Her skin is a little bit tanned like her Oppa. But even with her tanned skin, she looks damn inviting with that seductive smile.

“ Fu Shan. . This is your new roommate. . “ said the woman. Fu Shan turn to gaze at her sharply.

“ A. . the one you tell me the days before, Madam?” asked Fu Shan with a raised brow.

“ I am Kim Ji Eun. . “ said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter