His Plan

Imprinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Eun and Jongin gaped at the sight of Ji Eun’s parent making out at their kitchen counter, Jonmyeon currently standing between Raiyun’s leg while Raiyun sitting at the kitchen counter. Joonmyeon on her upper chest while grinding on her. Raiyun close her eyes tightly while pantig and groaning.

Jongin widened his eyes before take the action to actually close Ji Eun’s eyes with his hand and clearing his throat at the couple. Joonmyeon hissing that someone dare to interupt their moment before seeing Jongin and Ji Eun standing awkwardly at the door with Jongin covered Ji Eun’s eyes. He widened his eyes before snap and desperately fixing their appearance. Raiyun fastly buttoned her clothes while Joonmyeon trying to fix his pant.

After they are decent enough, Jongin release his hand from Ji Eun eyes.

“ Ji. . “ whispered Joonmyeon to his baby girl. Ji Eun looks like she lost her soul and just got the shock of her life.

“ Arrrggghh !!!” Ji Eun run with a blushing face to her room. Jongin chukled seeing the girl reaction.

“ Why don’t you tell us that you are coming?” asked Joonmyeon frustatedly to Jongin.

“ Hyung. . it’s around the time I pick up Ji Eun and Chanyun from school. . You are the one that doesn’t know us coming. . You should use your Alpha sense, hyung. . “

“ I am just distracted. . “ said Joonmyeon. Jongin and Joonmyeon than walk slowly to the living room and sit there,” Do you think she will be okay? Ahh. . I just scared the hell out of my daughter. . “

“ It’s not the first time she see you with Noona like this hyung. . “

“ W-what? What do you mean?” asked Joonmyeon shockedly.

“ When she is fourteen years old. . She comes to me crying. . I asked her what happened. . Then she said that you are hit noona on your room. . Well, I am not really believe it. . So I asked her to tell me what happened. . And. . she probably. . hear you both. . w-when y-you do the d-deed. . “ said Jongin awkwardly. Joonmyeon widened his eyes.

“ W-what?”

“ And then when she’s fifteen years old. . she heard that you will. . s-spank n-noona if she’s n-naughty. . She’s crying for hours and keep asking me that will you spank her too if she’s naughty. . “

“ Oh My God !!!! I am the one who corrupted my daughter !!” said Joonmyeon dramatically,” Why didn’t you tell me?!!”

“ How can I tell you that your daughter seeing you doing something like that?  So please hyung. . Stop giving her trauma. . “ jokes Jongin,” But you know. . It’s too late thought. .  I thought it comes to a day she’s understand what is it. . Because well. . She learn biology on her school. . “

Raiyun comes and give the both guy a papaya tea.

“ Thank you, love. . “ said Joonmyeon sweetly. Raiyun smile at her before placing herself beside her.

“ Thank you, noona. . “ said Jongin while sipping his tea. He’s fidgeted in his seat. Today she has a reason to come here after picking from Ji Eun’s school. Well. . Ji Eun is already 18 years old. And he thinks that Ji Eun already reach her maturity. He won’t asked Joonmyeon to claim her or hold a White Day. He want to asked if he can date Ji Eun. Dating like all the people around Ji Eun’s school.

Well, Chanyun have been telling him how Ji Eun always get a confession once in a week. And she’s so dense that she doesn’t notice every guy that try to flirt with her. He never try anything with Ji Eun. Only hanging out around the mall or park or eat out in some random restaurant. But he need a little bit more. He need to hold her fragile hand. He always see her hands and always stopping before he actually hold her hands. Or tell all the boys in her school that she’s already taken.

His point is. . Ji Eun is ready to date someone.

“ H-hyung. . N-Noona. . “ said Jongin carefully. The two couple who is originally whispering sweet word in each other’s ears look at Jongin. Jongin look at Joonmyeon,” Ji Eun is already eighteen years old. . A-and. . she’s gonna graduate next month. . “

“ And?” asked Raiyun encourage Jongin to speak more.

“ I-is it okay i-if I start to c-court her? I mean. . not mate or claim right away. . That can wait after Ji Eun is ready. . I mean is. . If I can date her. .” said Jongin while looking at Joonmyeon’s eyes.

“ Do you think uri Ji Eun i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter