My Baby Ji

Imprinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin entered the house slowly. The sweet scent of his Ji Eun already filled his nostril and unconsiously brought smile to his face. Ji Eun smelled like the cleanest air in the forest. Just like every day, he was on the duty to take Chanyun and Ji Eun to their elementary school. At first, he only wanted to take Ji Eun because Ji Eun was so special for him. But Joonmyeon constantly reminded him not to monopolize Ji Eun and that he should spend more time with Chanyun, too. So he started to take the both of them to school together. He held Chanyun hand in his big hand.

"Shireoyo Eomma." whined  Ji Eun, "They make fun of jiji because Jiji have white hair, white eyes and pale skin... They even called Jiji an alien." The girl was pouting hard as Raiyun tidied up her school uniform, "And channie doesn't even help me."

Jongin cleared his throat. The moment she heard his voice, Ji Eun snapped her neck toward Jongin's direction with a big smile. But the smile was replaced with a frown when she saw the intertwined hands between Jongin and Chanhyun. Jongin walked closer to her.

"Oppa." said Ji Eun while opening her arms widely. Jongin smiled then hugged her. Her scent always brought about this wave of calmmess inside of him. He released Ji Eun.

"Why is my baby Ji pouting?" asked Jongin.

"Jiji no go to school Oppa. All of them so mean." Ji Eun pouted. Jongin melt at the sight of pouting girl. He glanced at Raiyun who desperately wanted him to persuade her to go to school. Joonmyeon was out of town doing some pack bussiness and this girl probably missed her father, thus choosing to get angry at everything.

Jiji-yah., if you don't go to school, Oppa will be sad because Jiji is bad." said Jongin softly.

"B-but... They are so mean, Oppa. They called Jiji alien because I am different from them." Tears were flowing down from the beautiful white eyes. The scene made Jongin's heart hurt so much. He hugged the girl again and lifted her. He patted her back while she buried her face in his shoulder. He swung her slightly.

"Jiji yah, being different is good. Because Jiji has something that they don't have. And they are probably just jealous that Jiji is more beautiful than them." The girl faced him while circling his neck with her tiny hands. She stared into his eyes deeply.

"Really? Jiji is beautiful?" The girl sobbed.

"Aigoo baby Ji, Oppa will never lie to you, right? For Oppa, baby Ji is the most beautiful girl in the whole world." cooed Jongin. The girl smiled and her cheeks turned into a dark shade of pink. She buried her face in his shoulder again to hide her face, "How about this, baby Ji, after school, Oppa takes you to Oppa's secret place? This place is so beautiful that Oppa will only share it with the most beautifu girl in the world. You can ride on Oppa's back as much as you want to."

"No Chanyun? Only Jiji and Oppa? Oppa has been playing with Chanyun more than with Jiji." Ji Eun asked. Jongin glanced at Raiyun asking for permission. Raiyun nodded eagerly. She would allow anything, as long as it was able to make Ji Eun go to school. Because she knew that Joonmyeon would be mad if she didn't go to school.

"No Chanyun. Only Jiji and Oppa."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

* * *

Ji Eun 10 years old

Ji Eun was currently sitting under a tree in the middle of meadow. Today was the first day of spring, her favorit season of the year because this meadown would be full of flower after the long winter. Jongin lay in his wolf form with Ji Eun's back on his stomach. This meadow had been their secret hidden place since two years ago when Jongin took her here for the first time.

"We won't be coming here again, Oppa." said Ji Eun suddenly. Jongin only remained still. It wasn't like he could talk in his wolf form anyways. Their pack was going to move again. Eight years were already too long to stay at one place. People will start whispering and gossiping why their bunch of neighbors never grow old. "Jiji will miss our secret hideout here, Oppa. Does Oppa know what Jiji's first question was when Appa told Jiji that we're gonna change place?”

The wolf shook his big head as if saying no. Ji Eun smiled and played with the wolf's big hands.

"Jiji asked Appa, 'Will Oppa come with us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter