My Wolfie

Imprinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Alaska, USA

Ji Eun : 2 years old.

The two-year-old toodler looked at the glass door leading to their backyard, which directly faced the forest. She gazed at the woods intensely as if waiting for something to pop up from between the woods. She glanced at the clock which was on the wall beside her. The shorter hand of the clock was already pointing at 'four'. She pouted while looking back at the woods again.

"What is she doing?" whispered Joonmyeon. Joonmyeon and Raiyun were sitting at their dining table while looking at Ji Eun who was currently standing on her toes and gluing her face on the glass door.

"She's waiting for her wolf." said Raiyun absentmindedly. She didn't know when this habit of Ji Eun's started, but the moment the clock struck 3:45 p.m. Ji Eun would crawl towards their glass door to wait for her wolf. Now that she could actually walk, she always stood on her toes when waiting.

"W-what?!" Joonmyeon confusedly asked Raiyun. He was never home at this time because he often went to his cafe.

"The duration. You know Jongin can spend two hours with Ji Eun, right? So he always comes after his patrol. They spend time together from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. And Ji Eun kind of fell into the habit of waiting for her wolf at the back yard door."

"Since when?" demanded Joonmyeon.                                        

"God, Joonmyeon. You were the one who accepted it and you told Jongin to never meet Ji Eun when you were home. So he takes the chance when you're at the cafe. And Ji Eun kind of grew attached to him." said Raiyun, "I almost had a heart attack when Ji Eun waited on our terrace once. I scolded her and told her to wait inside instead of going outside."

Joonmyeon's eyes widened before approaching baby Ji Eun.

"Jiji-yah, what are you doing?" Joonmyeon asked as he bent down to sit beside Ji Eun's standing form. Ji Eun only blinked at him before she pointed at the woods.

"P-papa. Wolfie. Jongin."  Ji Eun giggled as she kept pointing at the woods. Then there was a huge dark brown wolf coming from the woods. Ji Eun was jumping up and down while clapping her hands. The huge dark brown wolf shifted into its human from. Jongin wear his chort before walking leisurely to the back door.

The moment Jongin opened the back door, Ji Eun opened her arms widely. She demanded to be carried. Jongin carried her, blowing raspberry on her chubby check. The toddler giggled loudly and circled his neck with her tiny arms.

Joonmyeon looked at the scene in front of him. No, he doesn't like it. He would make sure that he would always be home at the time Jongin spend his two hour duration with Ji Eun.

* * *

Ji Eun 4 years old

The house had been decorated colorfully with all the balloons and birthday accessories. Today was supposed to be Ji Eun's fourth birthday and, like always, all the pack members gathered in Joonmyeon's living room. A speacial brithday cake courtesy from Raiyun herself was placed at the middle of living room table with a candle shaped the number 'four'. Baekhyun held his son tigthly because the little guy was so eager to dig into the big cake.

Everyone was here, but the birthday girl was missing.

"She won't look at anyone." whispered Raiyun to Kyungsoo, "And Joonmyeon is desperately cooing at her now." Raiyun looked at the little girl under the table. Ji Eun was currently under a desk in the corner of her room. She glanced at their direction once, a few seconds before continuing sulking at the  cornor. Soon all the pack members gathered around Ji Eun's room, watching the amusing scene how their head Alpha was cooing at his sulking baby girl.

"Why doesn't Joonmyeon hyung just grab her and place her in the living room? She's only a four-year-old toodler for God's sake!" said Kyungsoo while glancing at Chanyun's direction. That little guy practically wanted to jump the cake right now.

"You know Joonmyeon's biggest weakness is whenevr his baby girl cries." mocked Raiyun. But it was really fun to see how the Alpha wolf was completely wrapped around the little girl.

"Ji Eun-ah, come to Appa." cooed Joonmyeon at the sul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter