Her Plan

Imprinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Eun 18 years old, Seoul, South Korea

“ Saengil chuka hamnida. .

Saengil chuka hamnida. .

Saranghana uri Jiji. .

Saengil chuka hamnida. . “

Ji Eun look at the man in front of him who is currently holding a little cake and a bouquet of flower that Ji Eun didn’t know what kind of flower is it. Jongin stare deeply at Ji Eun with his big smile. After all, it’s Ji Eun’s eighteen birthday and he’s so sure he want to celebrate it just only with two of them. Well, her birthday is supposed to be tomorrow but he is sure that tomorrow Joonmyeon will monopolize her for the whole day and doesn’t give him time to celebrate it the way he want And this is what he want.

Only him and her at Seoul’s tower. They are currently hanging out just the two of them. Well. . Chanyun somehow can’t come with them. Only if Jongin know that Ji Eun is the reason behind Chanyun’s absent. But he's so gratefull that Chanyun can’t come because well. . it’s become so special with two of them.

“ Oppa. . “

“ Saengil chukae, Baby Ji. . “

“B-but it’s still tomorrow Oppa. . “ said Ji Eun. She can’t help but to feel touched with his surprise.

“ But Oppa want to celebrate your birthday only with you without anyone around us. . So. . It’s your early birthday party. . “ said Jongin. Ji Eun smile widely,” Come one Baby Ji. . Blow the candle and make a wish. . “ said Jongin. Ji Eun nodded eagerly. Jongin walk closer to her and place the cake in front of them. Ji Eun close her eyes.

I hope Oppa won’t ever find his destined mate. I hope Oppa is always mine like right now.

Ji Eun blow the candle.

“ Happy eighteen birthday, Baby Ji. . “ said Jongin sincerely. Through the years, he always look at Ji Eun. Only her.He know when she’s still a baby who doesn’t talk at all, a toodler who loves to prank other people, a confused teenager and now. . his Baby Ji already become the most beautiful woman he ever see. She has a white glowing hair with white eyes. Her skin is milky white like a pearl, contrasing with his tanned skin. Her body shape is so dying for with all those curve at the right place And Jongin can’t help to love her more and more with each passing day. And possesive too. And he loves her like a a wood who love fire even the fire turn it into ashes.

Ji Eun hug him and burried her face in his chest. And she’s so tiny that he always find it easy to hevring on her, wrapped his arm around her body. It just. . she has been growing so much to his liking that he can’t even resist her. It’s getting so hard for him to not jump on her when she being so cuddly and cute.

But he is a man with a word. So he know his line and draw it correctly. Joonmyeon is the wisest wolf he know. So he won’t betray him ever.

“ Thank you, Oppa. . “ muffled Ji Eun. Jongin stealing kiss on her hair and buried his nose on her hair. Through the years to her state now, her scent gradually change. It’s used to smell like the air in the forest, but right now. . her scent is change. She smell like a sandalwood. And it’s become so additing to him to the extent he know where she is whenever they play hide and seek. 

Ji Eun release her hug. Jongin give her the bouquet.

“ What is it Oppa?”

“ It’s Hydrangea. . “ said Jongin.

“ It’s beautiful. . “

“ And always remind me of you. . “ said Jongin.

Because Hydrangea means unchanged sincerity. Just like how his feeling keep intact to her after eighteen years old watching her. But like always. . she doesn’t know about it. Ji Eun hug her bouquet deeper to her chest.

“ And where is my present, Oppa?” asked Ji Eu hopefully. Because Jong In always give her something special to her that she always keep and take care. Jongin smile at him then reach his pocked. He pull out a red maroon box from his pocket. Ji Eun look at the box hopefully. Jongin place the box in her palm.Ji Eun widened her eyes.

“ It’s beautiful. . “ said Ji Eun. There at the box is a necklace with a wolf facing the moon as the pendant,” Why the moon, Oppa?” asked Ji Eun.

“ Because a wolf always longing for the moon, Ji. . We are strongest when it’s full moon. .  “

Because you are my moon, Ji. The one who makes me stronger. The one I am longing for. The one I have been waiting for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter