Determination

Imprinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where are you, baby?

Jongin blinked his eyes tiredly. It have been how long since she leaves him? He doesn’t count at the times passed anymore. How can he count when he doesn’t even have strength to move out from his bed. Being away from her makes him so weak.

Oppa miss you so much baby. .

Please, come back to Oppa. .

He is mentally begging her to back and holds him. Because there is this big wolf inside of him that slowly swallowing him into darkness. They haven’t mates yet, but how can she affect him that much? It’s not like he already claim her. But who is he kidding? He have been devoted all his life for her. Only her.

He takes a deep sigh. He know he makes everyone in his pack worries. He can always hear his pack members chatting outside. He know he’s been growing weak. So weak to just even face all of those worried face. His brothers.

He can’t help but to think all those memories when she’s still with him. He missed her so much that it hurts. Maybe he deserve this for hurting her. If he know she will takes this decision, he will not her let out of her sight. He will not let her assuming that he doesn’t loves her. Because damn, she is everything he have. He will not let her effort to confessing on him becomes wasted.

She did offer herself to him.

And why he can’t man enough to just claim her and make her his?

Why he always have to worried about all those rules Joonmyeon set on them? Why can’t he just ‘to hell with the rules’ like her?

He has a right over her more than Joonmyeon. She is created only for him and to fit his liking. Then. . why a mere promise stopping him from claiming his right?

She’s putting a lot of effort already. She has been hurt enough. She put everything on line with confessing to him. She knows well that her dad will be mad at her for confessing and offer herself to him, but she still do it. She knows that someday he will find his ‘right one’ yet she still tell him all of her feeling. But what is he doing to reach her? What is he doing when she is willing to take a risk and go against her father to tell him all of her feeling?

Nothing. He doesn’t even give her an explanation.

A coward. Yes that is what is he.

* * *

“ Dad. . “ said Chanyun softly. Chanyeol looking up with his tired eyes. They are currently on Joonmyeon’s living room.The alpha has been devastated because Raiyun’s sickness. So all the pack member takes a turn to watching over Joonmyeon and Jongin house. He know it’s not the right time to talk but there is something that makes him curious.

“ Yes, son. . “ said Chanyeol softly. Well, he’s damn tired. Its already three days since Ji eun lives and they have been stuck without plan. Joonmyeon and Jongin seems so lost with their ow pain.

“ Why is Jongin hyung seems so devastated with Ji Eun departure?” asked Chanyun. He has been watching his hyung and it pains him. The way his world not revolving since Ji Eun’s leave really did bother him. Ji Eun means nothing for him, right? She doesn’t have any important in his life, right?

“ It’s what the mates do, son. . “

“ W-what?”

“ Oh yeah. . you doesn’t know it. . Ji Eun is your hyung’s mate. . “ said Chanyeol absenmindedly while sipping another glass of coffeee.

“ H-how? I. . I mean he never treat Ji Eun special like how you treat mom. . “ said Chanyun shockingly.

“ Well . .mates it’s not about being a man to your mate, chanyun. . “ said a voice. Chanyun looks at his mother who is walking softly at their direction Then his father eyes light up almost immidiately as if seeing the most wonderful things in the whole world. His mother place himself in his father’s lap,” It’s about being what your mates need you. . A brother, A protector, A comrades, A worshipper, a slave, anything. . Anything your mates needs. .And according to Ji Eun’s age. . she doesn’t need a real lover yet. . She is still a teenager. .  Don’t you how devoted Jongin to your bestfriend? Sometimes I feel sorry to him that he have to wait for that long. . “ said Baekhyun sadly.

“ B-But. . Ji Eun. . she. . she doesn’t kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter