Kidnapped

Imprinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fu Shan lazily brush her hair as she face the mirror. She already decided that she will move from China. Going somewhere else as she know that maybe right now, his brothers already find her. It will be too dangerous for Ji Eun to stand close with her. After all, everybody looking for her. And she have been too long living in here. She have to start moving before everything’s late. She know how crazy her brother’s can be. They are the true definition of cruel and evil.

She stare at her door.

She just realize that she haven’t met Ji Eun for these past three days as she goes to calm her mind. And weirdly, the girl doesn’t even bothering to nag at her when she practically gone missing. Ji Eun is someone who used to cling on her as she doesn’t believe that she can doing something on her own. What is she doing these three long days she gone? Is there something that takes out her mind like hers?

She walk out of her room as she entered Ji Eun’s room.

She gaped at the sight in front of her.

Ji Eun snuggling to her pillow with a man hugging her from back. They both as the sheet cover some parts of her body. The man put his head on Ji Eun’s back.

“ Holy !” Fu Shan spat as she saw the man waking up immidiately. He stare coldly at her as he start growl loudly at her. He stand in his defence as he growling and hissing at her.

“ Who the hell are you ?!” shouted Fu Shan.

Ji Eun snap from her sleep as she stare at her bestfriend and her Oppa. She practically jump between them. She stand between them as she hug Jongin.

“ Oppa. . Oppa. . Calm. . “ she hug her as she patted his back,” She is the roommate I talk about. . “

“ The hell Ji. . I will wait on the kitchen. . “ said Fu Shan,” And please use a decent clothes. . “ smirk Fu Shan as she leave them.

Ji Eun gaped as she just realize that she wears nothing and her Oppa only in his boxer.

* * *

“ So. . she is your roommate?” asked Jongin as he buttoned up his shirt.

“ Yes Oppa. . Meng Fu Shan. . She is an immortal like us too. . “

“ What is she? I can’t guess what is she. . “

“ A trickster. . “

“ Holy . . She is a trickster?” gaped Jongin. He clearly remember one of those books he ever read about trickster.

 

Someone that creates chaos and misunderstanding as easy as breathing. She or He will find your deepest weakness and play it with you. Bestfriend or lover can turn into each other and goes for each other’s throat. When a trickster started to play with you, you can’t even think straight as what you think is what she or he wanted you to think. They feed from your emotion.

A trickster is believe as half of devil. They are immortal. They can creates thing out of an air, something that we called illusion. Their illusion is as real as the real thing.

 

“ She is dangerous, baby. . “ snap Jongin as he facing Ji Eun.

“ No Oppa. . she is not dangerous. . I—I trust her Oppa. . “

“ How can you trust her when you just met her like three weeks ago?”

“ Because she is there when I have no one else Oppa. . You don’t know how much she means to me, Oppa. . She makes me know who I am and learn about my power. . She look at me the way nobody ever look at me. . She didn’t baby me like all you and the pack do, but she see me as my own person. .”

“ Power?”

“ Well. . She makes me realize that I am special too. . I just realize that I have this shield around me that protecting me Oppa. . All the people who have bad intention to me will never penetrate the shiel. . “

“ W-what? How?”

“ Well. . Fu Shan used to have bad intention on me. . Fu Shan doesn’t like to share her life with someone. She loves to live in a solitary and doesn’t care about anything. . So she used to play with all her previous roommate. . But it different when it comes to me. . She can’t play with me. . She can creates illusion in front of me and she can’t even read my mind. . “

“ She read mind?!!!”

“ Well. . How did she know our weakness then? She did read people mind and play with their weakness. . But only with people who stand in her way though. . “

“ How can you being friend with someone like that?”

“ Can Oppa trust me? She is a good girl Oppa and I can guarantee on that. . “

“ Okay then. . Let’s met this firends of yours. . “

* * *

“ Can you stop judge me?” asked Fu Shan from the other side of dining table,” If there is someone who should be judge, it’s yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter