The Cinnamon

Imprinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun put the earphone on his ears as he watch the street from the backseat.

He look at Joonmyeon who is currently holding Raiyun’s hand while driving. The way they exchange glance and smile with each other as if they have their own conversation makes him rolled his eyes. He stare at Lay in beside him who is currently napping.

They are currently on their way on Shanghai to pick up Jongin and Ji Eun. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chanyun already back to Korea with Xiumin and Jongdae as Xiumin nearing his labor. Kyungsoo doing something on his own as he need to do something he doesn’t know. So it’s only him, Joonmyeon, Lay and Raiyun who came to see Jongin and Ji Eun.

“ Where is Jongin gonna met us hyung?”

“ W—What?” asked Joonmyeon. Sehun only rolled his eyes as he clearly know that his hyung in his own world with his mate.

“ Where is Jongin gonna met us hyung?”

“ Ah. . It should be nearby since we already reach the university. . can you find me a cafe named CoffeDiary?”

“ Okay. . I will look at the right side. . “ said Sehun as he turn his face. He opened the window of their car as he looks at the right side of street.

Sehun can see the campus already.

The suddenly a faint cinnamon scent hit his nose hard. He scruched his nose as he rubbed it again and again. Sehun is known for his ability to nose on something as he controlled the air. He might be not as good as se7en in sniffing, but damn he is the best tracker in Exo. The scent hit him so hard that he feel his heart started to get warm and his wolf suddenly snapped awake in the daylight.

“ What is this smell?” asked Sehun to no one in particular.

“ What smell?” asked Lay as the guy strecthing his muscle,” Ah. . we are almost there?” asked Lay.

“ The cinnamon. . “

“ What are you talking about?” asked raiyun as she saw the distraught face on Sehun as if he is trying to figure something so hard.

“ The cinnamon scent, noona. . It’s—It’s so. . addicting. . “ said Sehun as he nose out of the window. The scent is not strong enough for the other to smell it. But Sehun know that the smell is there. Lay put down the window as he trying to smell as well.

“ There is nothing here. . “ said Lay absentmindedly.  Sehun only rolled his eyes as he taking a deep breath. Enjoying the scent that makes his wolf pacing in joy inside him. His wolf keep purring and walking in circle inside him. Hopping hapily as the scent fulling his chest. Sehun clearly feel the joy from his wolf that he doesn’t know why.

“ It’s Jongin. . “ said Lay, cacthing everyone attention as Joonmyeon started park his car near the cafe. Jongin sit while sipping his coffee as he looked awfully blissfull.He smile widely towards nothing as he stare at the ceiling.

“ Seems like he is already mated. . “ said Lay as he watch Joonmyeon’s raction. But Joonmyeon only give warm smile as if he is okay that some man putting their hand on his baby princess. Raiyun holds Joonmyeon’s hand.

“ You are okay now?” asked Lay.

“ Of course. . I am the one who give him permission to mate with my princess. . “ Lay sneered at him.

“ Now he have to call you Appa too?” mocked Sehun with amusement in his eyes. It’s refeshing seeing Joonmyeon start to let go of Ji Eun. Maybe the new baby did help him to let go.

“ No. . before he become my son in law, he already becoming my brothers. . Beside I am not old enough. . “ said Joonmyeon absenmindedly. Raiyun peck his check seeing his husband already grow up from babying their mature daughter and openly accept their union.

* * *

“ Hyung. . “ Jongin hug Joonmyeon before letting go and hug Raiyun after that. They both have a wide smile on their face.

“ Everything is okay?” asked Joonmyeon as he takes a sit. Sehun and Kyungsoo currently bought their drink on the counter.

“ Yes. . Everything is okay now hyung. . “ said Jongin. Raiyun holds Joonmyeon’s hand.

“ Did my baby princess angry at me?” asked Joonmyeon’s carefully.

“ No . . I explain everything to her. . The reason why we hide it from her. . Everything hyung. . I tell him everything and she said that she understand your reason. . After all, you are her favorite Appa. . “

“ Ah. . I am so glad then. . “ said Joonmyeon sincerely,” I had been so afraid that my princess angry at me. . because I hold her from her true happiness. . “

“ No hyung. . of course not . . We know that everything you do is the best thing you can do as a father. She understand hyung, noona. . So don’t worry. . “

“ Where is she now?” asked Raiyun as she miss her daughter so much and can’t wait to met her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter