Rest of My life.

Imprinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raiyun waited anxiously as she pacing back and forth through the room. Waiting for Jongin to teleport Ji Eun and Fu Shan to their hotel room. Joonmyeon’s instruction is clear as he is in his Alpha Mode. She is and Xiumin is not allowed to step out of the hotel room as he doesn’t risk their safety. As much as Fu Shan and Ji Eun is important, Their future decsendant is important too. So Raiyun and Xiumin placed in their apartment as the helping hand.

Raiyun know much about herbal as she used to help Lay back then with her baility in controlling plant.

“ Stop moving Rai-ah. . “

“ Oppa. . How can I am not worri—“

The both person gasped as they saw Jongin bring unconsious Ji Eun in his arm. Raiyun run to them as Jongin walk fastly and placing her in the bed.

“ Baby yah. . Baby yah. . “ Raiyun placed herself at the other side of Ji Eun as she checking her conditon.

“ What is Lay saying?” asked Raiyun.

“ She only loss her energy. . “ said Jongin. Raiyun breath in relieve as she double checking Ji Eun’s condition. She can concluding that Ji Eun is okay.

“ Jongin. . “ Raiyun froned at the way Jongin holds onto Ji Eun and doesn’t letting her go. He currently spooning her with his hand and keep kissing her face over and over again. He glare at Raiyun when Raiyun trying to touch her daughter’s face. As if she gonnae hurt her in her sleep.He is getting overly possesive and territorial now. She shakes her head as she kind of understand that their bond still unstable and his wolf probably taking control of him now. And he even Ji Eun’s face as if he already transform into a dog,” Jongin I think it’s not the time to—“

Jongin growled as Raiyun trying to pull him of Ji Eun. Raiyun widened his eyes as he watced Jongin red alpha eyes flashing before her. He turn back to Ji Eun as he mollycoddle her to his embrace. Raiyun frown more.

Xiumin clear his throat before he takes Ji Eun by his neck and throw him away from Ji Eun. Xiumin might not be Alpha, but he is a beta. Jongin growl as he eyeing Xiumin with his red Alpha eye.

“ Cut the crap Jonging ?!” spat Xiumin as he doesn’t falter with Jongin angry stance. As if he gonna pounce on him at the moment,” Stop being selfish and back to there?! Now?! We alredy given our own duty and you need to help the pack to win this battle !”

He howls at Xiumin as he doesn’t want to leave Ji Eun yet. He just got back Ji Eun from dangerous situation. What logic that will make him leave his mate one more time? He will be beside her. Always.

Raiyun takes a step as he worried Xiumin’s pregancy.

“ Jongin-ah. . You have to get back there. . You need to transfer Fu Shan here. . Ji Eun will be sad if she doesn’t see Fu Shan right at the moment.  .”

He will make Ji Eun’s sad if he doesn’t bring Fu Shan.

He will make Ji Eun’s sad if he doesn’t bring Fu Shan.

Raiyun’s voices echoed through his hearing.

At the mention of Ji Eun’s name, Jongin’s eyes started to change back to his normal eyes. He widened his eyes as he realized that he is in his fighting stance.

“ M—mianhae hyung, Noona. . “

“ Just get your back there Jongin. . “ spat Xiumin.

* * *

Jongin stare at the girl who is in her deep sleep now. Lay can’t predict when she is gonna waking up. As she factly use every energy she have. It might takes a day or more to recovering and charging herself. But even with that he is gratefull that he doesn’t find any blood in her skin. He is shivered as he remebered Fu Shan condition.

“ Baby-yah  “ Ji Won hold her left hand as he kiss the back of her hand. He place himself beside her as he spooning her around. He already locking the hotel room after Lay makes sure that she is really okay. He doesn’t even let Joonmyeon checking on her. He know Joonmyeon will understand his behaviour.They just got back from the battle field two hour before.

He slip his hand under her shirt as he feel her bare skin. He smile lightly at the softness of her skin. He kiss her check gently.

It have been how long since she leave his arm?

 “ You scared me, jagiya. .  “ said Jongin as panic visibly in his eyes,” The morning after we mate had been so beautiful. . I did wake up before you, then stare at your sleeping face and messy hair. . I ran my fingers through your hair until you wakes up. I feel so gratefull to whoever created someone as wonderful as you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter