CHAPTER 9

OUR LOVE LIFE

“Hello?” “Hyosung !” “Seungho-ah?” “Yes..YES! It’s me.. Thanks god you don’t hung up your phone!” Hyosung made a distance between hear ears and the phone. Seungho was shouting too loud, it made her eardrums sick. “Yes..I know.. What’s going on,Seungho ? Why you call me?” Hyosung the tv and Sunhwa face popped out. “Hyosung…I need to talk about Sunhwa. Can we?” “Urm.. I’m not sure,Seungho-ah..” “Please,Hyosung.. It’s about her misunderstandings..” “Oh..I’m curios with the reasons,” “So..Are you agreeing my invitation to meet?” “I think so,” “Thanks!!! Do you have time this afternoon?” “Where do you want to meet?” “What about your favorite restaurant when you was with Joon?” “Okay.. I’ll go there with Kyu oppa.. Is that okay for you?” “Yep.. See you later!” “Hem..Bye,”

Hyosung stared to the tv, she wasn’t in a good mood. But because it was a gold chance to know what happened with Sunhwa, she couldn’t refuse it. “Ah… Better call Kyu oppa now,” She sighed.

***

Seungho stirred his drink with a bored expression. “Hey, that’s him,” Kyu pointed to Seungho’s direction, Hyosung following his finger’s direction. “Let’s surprise him,” “Neo nappeun yeoja, Hyosung,” Kyu smirked. “That’s why you love me,” she answered with an evil smirk on her face.

Seungho froze when  someone coughed behind his back, “Uh.. Who is it going to be?” he murmured then turned back and found Hyosung in a mysterious look.

“Gyaahhh…” “Don’t scream,you pabo,” Kyu smacked his head and sat in front of him. “She makes me scared!” “Shut up,” Hyosung flicked his forehead. “Hey! Stop it.. You two don’t need to tease me or bully me here!” “Fine.. Now.. Tell me everything about what happened between you and Sunhwa. Oh..And with Nana of course,” “There’s nothing happened between me and Nana,” Seungho sighed.

“But I heard you broke up with her because there was something about Nana,” Kyu was being stubborn with teasing Seungho. “Yes, those stupid news.. And my stupid members of course,” “Huh? Your members?” Hyosung asked while drinking her order.“Joon said that I needed a fresh view. That’s why I visited AS’ dorm. But .. IT WASN’T RIGHT! That stupid boy!”

Kyu raised his eyebrows when heard Joon’s name. It was a sensitive topic for him. “So.. the truth is…” “I visited AS’ dorm because Nana was sick and she was homesick. It was a very bad homesick, her members called me for a help. I didn’t know If some fans knew my appearance,” “Fans always know you..Every where you standing,” Kyu responded to the last words.

“Then, what about the Japan photo?” Hyosung asked again. “It wasn’t right. I was in Japan for a shooting. It was only me who got the chance,Agency planned many solo project for me these days. Nana asked me to go with her members for a dinner. She said it was as her thankful payment,” “Hoh… And you just followed her? Didn’t even ignore it?” “I didn’t! Because Nana is same like a sister for me. And beside, she just found her lover. Yes! She treated me to introduce me to her new boyfriend. Her boyfriend waited with her members in the restaurant,” “How was her boyfriend’s condition when the news popped out?” Kyu asked this, he was thinking something about Nana’s boyfriend.

“Nana then called me and she was crying. She said her boyfriend was angry to her. I couldn’t do anything, Sunhwa decided to separate with me on the same day. But I think her boyfriend is okay now, maybe he feels sensitive with me now,” Seungho lung his head. He could remember clearly about all moments in that day.

“Wait.. Is Nana boyfriend Hongki?” Kyu then realized something from Seungho’s story. “How could you know hyung?” “Hongki called me a few days ago and he told me about her “girl”. He didn’t tell me her name but he just said that she was in a news with someone. That day, there was 2 scandals. You and Kikwang. You with Nana and Kikwang with Min. I thought it was Min!” “Kikwang is back with Min now?” Hyosung mumbled but Kyu could hear it. “Wae? Jealous ?” “No!”

“Hyung… Hyosung… Please help me with Sunhwa, can you?” “It will be hard since my girls are hating you..And Sunhwa is really scary for me these days..” “Please Hyosung .. Please…” “I’ll need some helps,” She gave up. “Well..I’ll send G.O for you..” He cheered. “Do you want me to send YoungSaeng hyung for you?” Kyu joined with the plan. “It will help me,” Hyosung smiled.

“But I have to ask her first. If she says that she still loves you, I’m ready for helping you,” Seungho eyes were teary because of Hyosung’s words.

***