CHAPTER 12

OUR LOVE LIFE

“I’m not ready,” Seungho shouted. He hurriedly his black glasses and picked randomly his best t-shirt. “Hyung!! Sunhwa is waiting here…” Mir kept knocking the door. “I’m in my way !! Don’t be noisy, can’t you, pabo magnae?!” Seungho replied. “Are you pointing to me or to Mir?” Sunhwa opened the door, didn’t bother by the topless Seungho. “SUNHWA!!!!” Seungho covered his top with the t-shirt in his hand.

“What? You feel shy in front of me?” “Err…YES?!” Seungho answered as he stared back to Sunhwa. “Auw… Hot Leader! And his Byuntae Fiance!” Mir yelled from behind Sunhwa. It made the other members pulled their heads to their direction. “Aish… Shut up !!” Seungho pulled Sunhwa and let her to sit on his bed while he slamming the door to close.

“Now you will let me to see your topless body?” Sunhwa giggled. Seungho turned his face to Sunhwa. He leant his body to closer. “Wae?” Sunhwa said. Sunhwa didn’t move backward although Seungho’s face was really close and their body almost glued each other. “You know what, normal girls will move backward or even yelled to a boy who is doing this to the,” Seungho said. A smile appeared on his face, he knew her fiancé wasn’t an ordinary girl. “Do I have to be like the other normal girls to please you ?” Sunhwa smirked.

“Maybe you should do that,” Seungho mumbled. “Well.. I think this one will please you than I’m being an ordinary girl,” Sunhwa moved her head forward, Seungho’s lips and brought them to her own lips. Seungho’s eyes widened, never expected Sunhwa would do that to him.Her hands traveled to his chest, rubbed them softly.

“How was it? Enough to give you some pleasures?” Sunhwa parted their lips and smiled seductively. “You….” Seungho lost his words. “What? I’m what?” “You’re so naughty now,” Seungho sighed.

“You like that right?” Sunhwa again. “Are you trying to make a fight between us, again?” Seungho said, grabbed Sunhwa’s waist to be closer with him. “Is that wrong?” “Of course! You always have great ideas to make me look bad,” Seungho kissed her forehead. “Ah.. Sorry seungho-ya.. Just can’t stop teasing you,” Sunhwa answered. “Wae? Do I have any faults to you ? Or Did I make you not believe in me again?” “You did once,” Sunhwa answered sarcastically. Seungho looked down to her, she played with her fingers, denied to look up to Seungho.

“Sorry.. It won’t happen anymore.. You will believe me again right?” Seungho’s heart beating so fast. He knew Sunhwa was always scared and suspicious since his last scandal with Nana. Fiance ? That status wasn’t working well.. They was getting closer, Sunhwa let her real image out every time with him.. But she always cried and made a fight between them if Seungho had to do a very romantic scene with a girl.. It was annoying at first, but now he enjoyed it.. Sunhwa tried her best to stop that bad behavior.. And Seungho loved that part..

He loved to hug her in his embrace, whispering sweet words and then she would sleep on his chest with her puffy eyes. He knew, Sunhwa realized how annoying she was after his last scandal. And she always felt disappointed by her attitudes to Seungho after that. When she found out that they were already fighting, she would kneel down and hugging Seungho just to said sorry.

“No.. It’s may fault .. Again,” She pushed a laugh just to make him sure. His heart tore apart to see his girl in the condition. “Come on.. We’re late for our date,” He took her hands. “Put your clothes on first,” Sunhwa laughed naturally. He loved that, he loved her natural sides.

When they were walking out of Seungho’s room, G.O stopped them, “Hyung.. Did you do something with Sunhwa?” G.O asked, he scanned Sunhwa who was blushing hard. “BABO! Don’t say something stupid like that! Of course we didn’t do something like what you all have in your minds!!” Seungho kicked G.O’s right leg.”

Ouch.. I only asked, the others are curious too,” He shrugged and ran away before Seungho could catch him. “We need to go now oppa,” Sunhwa reminded him. “Uh.. Ara..Let’s go..” He mouthed “you-all-will-die-soon” s. They just shook their heads, like hopeless men. 

***