CHAPTER 14

OUR LOVE LIFE

“Oh.. There are many seniors here,” Sunhwa said. It was been a while since her last comeback with the girls. Seungho nodded, “there are some juniors too of course.. I’m going to perform first today!” “That’s great.. You ARE the first  one or how?” “Baby-ah… Don’t try to be a blank paper girl in front of me,” Seungho grabbed her wrist and took her along to the waiting room.

“I have to do rehearseal now.. You can sit there .. “ Seungho pointed to a couch beside Teen Top’s Ricky. “Ok.. Do focus on your rehearseal !” “Ye.. My Sunhwa,” He winked and left them.

“Noona.. You two are back together again ?” Ricky faced her,asking her even without any greeting. “Yeah.. We already engaged a few days ago,” She said. Ricky face turned to be pale and he just smiled,then left Sunhwa alone.

“What’s wrong with that kid?” Sunhwa mumbled. 2 minutes later, Teen Top members minus Ricky rushed to the room. “NOONA!!!” They called in unison “Eh.. Hello boys,” Sunhwa waved them. “Have you seen Ricky??” “Urm.. Yes.. He was with me?” “Did he say anything?” L.Joe asked “He just asking about my enggament with Seungho,” Sunhwa replied. “That’s not nice,” CAP mumbled on the other side “We know he loves her too much,” Chunji joined “And it might breaks his heart,” Niel finished the conclusion.

“Who loves who?” A man’s voice asked. “Pabo, of course Ricky and Sunhwa!” Niel yelled, making the others gasped. Niel looked around and found out a shock face from Sunhwa. While, Seungho stood up behind them, his face reddened slowly. CAP and Chunji hit Niel’s head when realized who was asking them.

“…” “…” Sunhwa and Seungho looked each other in silence. “Hyung.. Noona.. We have to find Ricky now,” Chunji said in a low tone. The members ran as fast as their legs could bring, leaving the couple in a big awkward.

“Seungho-ah….” Sunhwa decided to take a step first. “Erm?” “Are you okay? How was the rehearsal?” “Yeah.. I am fine… We have done it well.. Now, we need to take make up and clothes,” He said.

“Did you… feel something about what the boys said?” Sunhwa was scared of course, she knew Seungho was a vice versa of her. He was a jealousy person,but never showed it up too over. “What do you think?” Seungho asked.

“You looked… bad?” “That’s the best look I can be now,” “Oppa… Jebal… It’s Ricky who loves me, but not me who loves him,” Seungho face relaxed in each words from Sunhwa.

“Promise me that you won’t fall for him, baby girl,” “I promise.. He’s much younger anyway.. He will never win me from you,” Sunhwa smiled. Seungho nodded in agreement.

***

“Sunhwaaa…” Zinger welcomed her when she was back. “Unnie!!” Sunhwa hugged her.

“Sunhwa.. Manager called me.. And he said…” Hyosung stopped when got stares from Zinger and JiEun. “What is it unnie ? Why do you stop ??” Sunhwa stepped forward to her. “Sunhwa.. Manager called me..And he said that .. Our CEO wants you to ……” Hyosung stopped again. JiEun now glaring at her while Zinger shook her head again.

“What?” Sunhwa watched their attitudes. “Err.. Sunhwa.. How old are you now?” Hyosung asked. “Around .. 25?” “It means that I’m 26 eh.. And How old is Seungho ?” “He’s 28th.. Why ?”

“Zinger.. I think you have to tell her.. I can’t do it,” Hyosung sat beside JiEun. Leaving a big question in Sunhwa’s mind.

“Sunhwa-ah.. You’re the magnae.. And CEO said that we have to rise our agency popularity.. Or at last, ours.. I meant .. all of SECRET member have to get their popularities.. And we will start from you.. It’s not just you or us who will work on it.. Untouchable oppa and B.A.P will do some big issues soon.. But as the first trial, you will get the first chance too..” Zinger said carefully.

“I don’t get it,” Sunhwa threw herself on the couch. “CEO wants you to get married with Seungho,” JiEun said, she didn’t want to hurt Sunhwa of course. But it was her special abilty, tell people the point of their conversations. “You all are kidding right?” Sunhwa started laughing.

Sunhwa’s laugh slowed down when her members didn’t laugh together with her. They looked over her with serious face plestered on their faces. “That’s SILLY!!!” Sunhwa screamed. “Yeah.. I know.. But what’s wrong with that ? You’ve been dating with him since our debut !! You was 19 back then.. And he was … 22 ? Now both of you .. are adult already..” JiEun tried hard to say that. She had known this time will come. Even since the manager called them and told them about the CEO’s crazy idea.

“Yeah.. We know that it’s still far away from your..” “Stop,Hyosung unnie. I don’t want to hear anything,” Sunhwa said. She stood up and went to her room, slammed the door hard behind her.

“I have told you that will happen,” Zinger shook her head.

***

Seungho kept staring her after she finished her story. He was dumfounded by her words. Who wouldn’t ? “Are you … Sure?” Seungho said slowly. And he just got a nod as the reply.

“I think your agency know it. You can ask them. Didn’t your manager tell you something?” Sunhwa stated, her heart was pounding hard. “Urm.. He wanted to tell me something..But he canceled it..I don’t know why either,” Seungho admitted.

“Well.. I was told by my members. That’s silly and when I asked my manager, he told me his plans with your manager,” She said coldly. She tried hard for not blushing in front of him.

“Sunhwa-ah.. I … I want to maary you.. But not because our career !” Seungho shouted and made Sunhwa jumped a bit. “Ssshh.. Seungho, you have to make your voice lower!” Sunhwa got panic as some people looking at them. “Sorry,” Seungho murmured.

After a while, people were back to their business and the couple started their conversation all over again. “Don’t refuse it please.. My manager predicts some bad issues if you refuse it,” Sunhwa glued herself on Seungho’s body.

“Baby girl.. Don’t do it.. You make me feel bad..” Seungho sighed, ruffling his hair in frustration.

“Say yes then..” Sunhwa said once again. “Are you sure? We will marry and let me tell you, it’s a legal marriage..” “I don’t care,” Sunhwa was still being a stubborn. “Baby girl, we still have to live apart as you will be busy with your group and so do I..Do you understand it?” Seungho hugged her.

It was a long silence before Sunhwa broke it up. “I will do everything.. For my career, for you..for our love,” she decided. Seungho didn’t say anything and just rubbed her cheeks with his palms.

He was being worried of course.