CHAPTER 13

OUR LOVE LIFE

“I love your new hair,” Sunhwa ruffled Seungho’s hair. It felt strange, but she enjoyed it. “Do you like it?” “Yeah.. Kinda of.. It looks fit on you.. And your casual style,” She shrugged. “What do you mean?” Seungho pulled her closer to him as some people passed them. “Erm… I don’t like your pictures for the new project.. your mini album?” Sunhwa slowly mumbled. “Wae?” Seungho said, he still could hear what Sunhwa just said.

“You know… You look like a bird… But well… Yours is better than Mir,” “It’s a sensitive topic~” Seungho sang. “Oppa-ya!! Don’t be like this… You know that I …” “You what,Sunhwa-ah?” “Ugh.. Just forget it,” Sunhwa said. She almost told Seungho that she was jealous with his career, his agency, and more… She was being envy with all of Seungho could get and she didn’t..

Seungho slightly smiled, he knew what Sunhwa was thinking. He asked Sunhwa to go to a café and Sunhwa agreed. They went to their favorite café and sat on the corner. “What do you want for today?” Seungho looked to Sunhwa who was only staring the menu list.

“I have to do diet,” Sunhwa whined, “Oh ? You don’t have to follow the rules now.. It’s only both of us,” Seungho said, raised his eyebrows. “But…” “No buts.. Okay? You have to order, I don’t want to see you starving,” Sunhwa couldn’t answer it because Seungho was already walking to the counter, ordering some foods and drinks. “Sometimes he doesn’t want to listen my words,” Sunhwa sighed.

Seungho back with some foods and drinks. “Let’s eat… I start starving,” Seungho grabbed his drink.  Sunhwa only stared at the foods, she felt guilty. “Come on… You can enjoy what I’ve gotten these past days, for today.. I mean, something that usually I can get.. I’m going to bring you to MBLAQ’s Seungho life,” Seungho said.

“Open your mouth,” Seungho instructed, when Sunhwa already opened , Seungho gave her spoons of food. “Oppa… Wait for a while.. I’m still chewing here,” Sunhwa tried to speak between chewing her foods. “You know, our deal is only for today.. So, enjoy the day as long as you can,” Seungho chuckled. Sunhwa just rolled her eyes, taking her drink to push the food in .

After they finished, Seungho took Sunhwa to his dorm. “What are we going to do?” “Today is not my off day.. But I get a compensation to go to a date with you..Well… I have to be back now,” Seungho replied. “Oh .. I see.. I’ll take a trip home from here,” Sunhwa wanted to pull her hand from Seungho’s but Seungho just shook his head.

“We will DO everything I’m gonna do for today.. And you won’t go anywhere, you will follow me, ara?” Seungho didn’t wait for her answer and continued pulling her to his dorm. Sunhwa remained silent, she lost in her thought again.

“Hyung!! Ppaliwa!!” A voice welcomed them as Seungho opened the door and peeked to the dorm. “You are almost LATE!” MBLAQ’s manager popped out. Sunhwa was being covered by Seungho’s body, so none of them realized her existence.

“Ara… I’m going to prepare for 5 minutes.. Sunhwa-ah.. Wait for me a while,okay?” When he said that, all of the heads turning to their direction. Watching Sunhwa blushed but nodded slowly, Seungho gave a kiss on her forehead before running to his room.

“Sunhwa! ~” Mir ran to her. “What are you doing here?” MBLAQ’s manager looked at her confusedly, “You will watch MBLAQ performance today?” The manager asked again, “Yes..Seungho wants me to follow him all day for today only,” She hurriedly said. “Are you sure? Have you asked permission to your manager?” Sunhwa shook her head, she already forgot about his manager.

“Ah.. Ok..I’m going to call your manager… I don’t want you to go back either.. Seungho will not forgive me if I told you to go,” The manager said “Do you want me to go?” Sunhwa looked on the ground, she felt guilty and sad at the same time. “No.. I’m happy if you’re able to accompany us today,” The manager said in a hurried tone, he was only joking of course. The other MBLAQ’s members taking their stuffs and took Sunhwa with them.

“HYUNG !! YOU BETTER GO OUT NOW, SUNHWA IS WITH US.. DON’T WORRY!!”

 

They was joking around while walking to their van. “Sunhwa, go inside first.. Or do you want to be the last one?” Thunder asked. “She’s going to sit beside me,” Seungho yelled, he had ran as fast as he could to reach their place.

Sunhwa laughed and nodded, “I’m going to sit beside my hubby Seungho,” Sunhwa said. G.O gave them a disgusting look , Joon just shrugged his shoulders and went to the van first, while Mir and Thunder raised their eyebrows and mouthed “Are-you-sure-with-the-nickname-“ to Sunhwa.

“YAH BOYS ! GO IN NOW!!” The manager shouted, smacked the 4 boys’ heads, Joon laughed continuously on his seat. “Sunhwa, go in first, Seungho hyung.. You’re the second one,” Joon said, he helped Sunhwa to go inside the van.

“I hope that you will be happy.. ~ We will have a  crazy day today,” Joon smiled, rubbed his hand on Sunhwa’s cheek. It made Sunhwa blushing, Seungho who saw that kicked his legs. “She is my GIRL if you still don’t realize it,” “Whatever.. I just said the truth..” Joon pouted.

“He still can’t heal his heart from Hyosung’s last action to him,” Seungo told Sunhwa.