CHAPTER 16 - ENDING -

OUR LOVE LIFE

When the wedding party was ready to be held, Sunhwa became nervous. “Are you okay there?” Her mom asked as she saw how anxious her daughter in her wedding dress. “Mummmm,” Sunhwa finally whined after forbidding herself from the whining thing.

“I know it.. It’ll happen soon or later,” Her mom giggled. Sunhwa pouted, her face drew how impatient she was. “I’m scared Seungho will cancel the wedding in front of the guess !” Sunhwa’s panicked voice made her mom worried too.

“It’s okay darling.. He won’t do that stupid thing.. I believe him,” Her mom hugged her. “Now, go out..Your dad is waiting there..” Sunhwa’s mom pushed her to the door, Sunhwa heaved a sigh before opening the door, revealing her father with tuxedo and ready to bring her to the altar.

“I hope this guy is a right choice for you,” His dad whispered as they started walking to the altar. “I believe he is,dad..Don’t worry,” Sunhwa gave her smile before facing Seungho. Seungho’s face was frozen by Sunhwa’s sight. “Beautiful..As always,” Seungho mumbled. Sunhwa smiled beautifully, gave him a wink.

 

***

 

They partied happily as they tried to forget their problems just for a while. Many idols were attending their wedding party. Sunhwa and Seungho sank in their own moments, forgot that they had to do one or two things to the guess.

“Baby-ahhhh, please be focus on your own wedding party,” Seungho’s brother nagged to Sunhwa which he got a smack from Seungho. “Ya ! Hyung-ie!” He already wanted to give another smack to his elder brother if Sunhwa didn’t stop him at the right time.

“Why are you here ? You’re not enjoying the party?” “Noonaaaa, you and hyung have to watch the party… Not doing those lovey dovey things!!” He whined, smacked his head because desperated with his elder siblings stupidness.

“Oh.. Do we really have to watch them?” Seungho waved his hand in a careless manner. “If you’re not my hyung, I would probably smack you harder than you did to me hyung,” Seungho’s brother groaned in frustration.

“We’re going to watch the guess, now.. Take a rest.. Okay?” Sunhwa placed her hands on the brother’s shoulder. Shooshed him away, giving a cheek kiss for Seungho before joining with her group’s members.

Sunhwa fulfilled her promise to Seungho’s brother, but Seungho didn’t. He kept disturbing Sunhwa by giving many of skinships, made Sunhwa feeling uncomfortable with him.

After the party had finished, Seungho screamed in joy. People around him chuckled when looked how impatient he was. “Are you really that impatient for your first night hyung?” Cheondoong popped up like a ghost. “aks! It’s not like that,” People would know that Seungho was lying because his face blushed hard. “Ah… Look… Someone is lying here,” Zinger giggled.

Sunhwa didn’t response too much as she was nervous with the thought of their first night

 

***

 

“do you want to be on top or bottom?” Seungho asked as they were already on the bed, enjoying their private time. “Bottom will be alright.. It’s my first time anyway,” Sunhwa giggled nervously, turned her face to the other side to hide her blushed face.

“Kekeke.. Are you sure we will do it tonight?” “Why not oppa? It’s our first night.. I want to satisfy you,” “We can wait .. Satisfication is when I’m able to be with you everytime and every where,” Seungho cupped Sunhwa’s face. Sunhwa got up from her position, reached Seungho’s lips.

Without they knowing, the kiss led them to do more than just a long kiss.

 

***

 

The apartement was full with silence. No one was in the apartement, not even someone opened the door harshly. He panted crazily as he walked to the couch.

He groaned in frustration as he threw away his shoes. “What a tiring day,” He said. Not long after, another noise came. This time, heels’ voices were welcomed the apartement.

“YANG SEUNGHO !!” Sunhwa threw her bag to Seungho. She tried to hit Seungho’s body but Seungho was able to catch her body, and made Sunhwa’s back faced him. “Why are you being so noisy?” Seungho sighed. He bled some of Sunhwa’s hair, made Sunhwa shivering.

“I hate you so much! You didn’t tell  me that you’re at home already!” Sunhwa voice was in the most low tone. “I’m sorry.. My thought was full with sleeping peacefully,” Seungho’s eyes showed a deep apologize.

“You’re so mean.. You didn’t even think about me?” “Sorry baby-ah.. Our tour makes me so exhausted.. If I can, I will sleep now..right here..and between our conversation,” Sunhwa turned her body so now they facing each other.

“Oppa… Next time, you have to believe in me and share everything with me..Ara? In addition, Our baby would love its appa if he’s being a honest appa,” Sunhwa said, pointed to her tummy.

“Aigo…I’ve forgotten our new family member,” Seungho pouted. “Annyeong there! Appa is so sorry because forgot about you and umma! I promise to remember you too more often,” Seungho rubbed Sunhwa’s tummy, made Sunhwa chukled at his action.

“Are we done now? I really want to sleep,” Seungho yawned. “Nope..You forgot one more thing,” Sunhwa said. Seungho didn’t look happy but his eyes widened after Sunhwa leaning closer to him, giving another passionate kissas a gift.