CHAPTER 7

OUR LOVE LIFE

“With my beloved girlfriend” Seungho smiled and posted the picture to his Twitter. It was Sunhwa and his picture, smiled happily to the camera.

Before he could smile again, his phone rang. “Geez…” He didn’t look at the number and just hang it. “Yeobosey…” “SEUNGHO-YAAAA!!” His eyes widened in shock. “Who the hell is this?!” he whispered. “Urm..Yes..Why? And with who I’m talking?” “You don’t reorganize me?!~ I’m JiEun..” “JiEun who? IU?” Seungho still didn’t get it but he could hear laugh from JiEun’s side. “Ah..My name isn’t popular eh..Okay..Here,better if Hyosung unnie talking to you,” He chose to be silent for a while before realized that JiEun was Sunhwa’s band mate. “No..I’ll die soon,” He got panic but before he could continue, Hyosung’s soft voice welcomed him.

“Seungho-ah… 3 days later is Sunhwa’s birthday. Do you have any plan for her or do you want to join us?” So calm and charismatic,Seungho sighed. “I didn’t remember her birthday. Sorry…Really… I think I’ll join with you,girls..” “Okay..So.. Do you have time to meet?” “I think so..Tomorrow maybe..What about you? SECRET is free now?” “We’ll go to foreign countries next week..So we’re enjoying our free week,” “How lucky!” “We’re not…CEO is still angry..So he sends us to work more,” Hyosung laughed from the other side.

“Ok then..Shall we meet tomorrow?” “Yups.. Lunch time will be great,” “Fine… See you tomorrow!” “Ye…See you!”

How could he forget his beloved girl’s birthday?! “Neo paboya,” Seungho shook his head,felt guilty.

***

Everything was already planned. They had done their best for Sunhwa’s birthday party. SECRET girls smiled brightly that day, brought the happiness around them. “Unnie,” Sunhwa yelled to Zinger while the manager looked so busy with some of fan gifts. “What?” Zinger turned around, faced the magnae with her warm aura surrounded them.

“Do you forget what day is it ?” Sunhwa teased. But Zinger just stared at her blankly, didn’t understand. “It’s 6th October.. And today I have a date with JungMin oppa?” “Unnie!! I didn’t ask the date or your dating plan! I asked what day is it.. I meant .. It’s a special day!” “Yes yes.. It’s Friday and of course it’s special.. We will go to China tomorrow right?” “NO unnie.. China is the day after tomorrow! Aigo.. you don’t remember? You’re mean!” Sunhwa sighed and ran towards Hyosung.

“Mianhae,Sunhwa,” Zinger giggled and winked to Hyosung.  “Hyosung unnie!!” Sunhwa grabbed hyosung’s arm. “Yes?” “Do you remember what day is today ?” “Friday, 6th October,” “Yes Yes! I know that.Don’t you think today is special?” “What happen today? Why it’s special?” Hyosung pouted,”I do think it’s a silly day… I can’t contact Kyu oppa and Kikwang was looking at me wildly,” “Aigo.. I didn’t ask you to tell me your day!” “You asked me something which is special today ..” “Fine..Maybe JiEun unnie remembers it,” “Oh okay.. Ask her then.. I have to go with Zinger.. PPyong!” Hyosung kissed Sunhwa’s cheeks and ran to Zinger who was waving  her hand beside their codi unnie.

“Yeah..Just go…” Sunhwa mumbled. Her confidence dropped dramatically. How could her unnies not remember her birthday? “JiEun unnie!” JiEun turned from Yoseob to Sunhwa. “Hum? What is it ?” “Do you remember what day is it?” “Friday,” “No..I meant..Something’s special today..You know it right?” “What? There’s nothing special today,” JiEun blew her bang. “You don’t remember it?” “What are you talking about Sunhwa?” “Ukh…Nothing…You can continue with Yoseob oppa…”

Sunhwa was upset. No one remembered her birthday? Seungho even didn’t contact her all day. So..It was official ? “No one remembers me ?” Sunhwa whispered …

“Sunhwa, let’s go.. We have to find Hyosung and Zinger unnie,” JiEun grabbed her hands and pulled her to the car. “But why? We still have schedules,” “Who told you that?” “We don’t have any?” “We’re here just for a short shooting… We can take a rest soon… We will stay at  China for a week!” JiEun cheered, she loved China!

“Oh…” Sunhwa mumbled weakly.. “Sorry, my lovely magnae,” JiEun thought as she saw Sunhwa’s expressionless..

***

On the other side….

“Everything is ready right?” Hyosung patted Seungho’s shoulder. “Of course,this hotel already ordered for our party..Whole night!” Seungho yelled..Felt happy for the party and for his Sunhwa of course.

 “Okay…Where are the guests ?” “They’re on the way,” Zinger replied. “They’re changing outfits too of course.. Thanks god we were able to tell them to arrive here 30 minutes early,” Hyosung mumbled. “Well.. How was my girl?” Seungho cut them, he felt guilty for not being the first person who congratulated her.

“ I do think she was sad because Hyosung and I didn’t tell her the right answer. She kept asking us about her special day. But we acted stupid and answered we didn’t know what day is today,” “Ugh.. It was a kind of rude right?” “Don’t worry..” Zinger smiled.

“And why I’m supposed to be worry ?” Seungho sighed.

***

“Unnie..” “What again,Sunhwa?” JiEun answered in a lil bit of rude tone, but Sunhwa didn’t realize it. She just stared at the dress in front of her. “Why I have to change my dress?” “You should. We’re invited here..There’s a party in the building.. I forgot whose party,but we’ll find  out after arrive there safely!” JiEun took of her dress and changed it with her new party dress. “Now,wear it…” “I didn’t have this dress.. Whose dress is it ?” Sunhwa still being a stubborn. “Codi unnie bought the dresses when we were shooting,” “Oh..” Finally after a long argument with her heart,Sunhwa wore the dress.

It was a mini and elegant dress. The color was green, with no shoulders. Just like Sunhwa’s style this far. “It fits on you right?” JiEun asked worriedly. “Yup..” “Now..Let’s get down!” JiEun cheered.

When they were already on the ground, blitz surrounded them. Sunhwa felt shock but JiEun grabbed her hands, she led her to the building. “Wave your hand and smiled.. Don’t make a shock face like that,” JiEun clenched her teeth, her heels were killing her already. When they arrived in the building, JiEun stared at the lift blankly. “Wait..I forget where the party held!” It was real. JiEun did really forget the floor. “You’re a very silly disaster,unnie,” Sunhwa sighed.

“Who is partying? We could ask the receptionist,” Sunhwa pointed to the receptionist table. “Wait.. His family name is Yang..Yeah..Just ask that..I believe they know it,” “Oh.. Okay..Let’s go,”

“Hello..Do you need any help?” The receptionist stood up, giving her big smile to Sunhwa. “Yes.. I’m looking for Yang’s party room?” “Can you repeat the name?” The girl typed the name. “Yang..” Sunhwa replied, a little didn’t like the receptionist. “Oh..Fortunately, they’re the only one who held the party here. The room is on the 10th room. You’ll find it easily.After arrive with the lift, turn right. The door is gold,” “Thank you,” “Yups..”

“You make me shy,JiEun unnie,” “Why? She helped us well,” JiEun walked very fast to the lift. “We’re late for 5 minutes now,” She mumbled. “What?” “No.. I didn’t talk to you!” Jieun became a little rude again,like usual.

They were in a rush. Sunhwa just followed JiEun who got a panic attack every time she checked her watch. “Unnie,stop looking at your watch! You make me uncomfortable!” Sunhwa hit JiEun’s fingers. “I’m panic,you know,” JiEun glared her.

“Well.. We’re here already.. It’s the golden door..” “Okay…So prepare yourself..” “WHAT?” “Sorry for doing this,Sunhwa..” JiEun moved with so fast to close Sunhwa’s eyes, opened the door, and pushed her to the blackness. “UNNIE!” Sunhwa screamed. She opened the tie around her eyes and the blackness welcomed her. “What…Unnie…” She could feel her eyes heating,she was scared.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNHWA..” The light turned around,made her a lil bit dizzy. But someone held her hands to make her staying at her position. She blinked a few times before realized a big crowd in front of her. MBLAQ,BEAST,SECRET,2PM,Super Junior,SHINee,Wonder Girls, and more were there. Smiled brightly to her.

“Happy 22nd birthday dear!” Hyosung screamed and ran to hug her. Her embrace was really tight, “And sorry for being a rude today!” Her other members congratulated her, felt happy because their surprise was a big success. Sunhwa sobbed and with that, Seungho grabbed her hands more tightly. “Are you okay?” Seungho totally worried now. “Yes..I’m just …Happy,” Sunhwa lifted up her head and kissed Seungho,still sobbing and still on the room’s center. Big applause hit them after they separated, they blushed when realized it.

“Nice party!” Every one started screaming and the music hit the crowd again. “Want to sit?” Seungho smiled. He knew, Sunhwa needed to burst her words for him . Yes,him only.

“You have known it…Let’s find a space for us,” She laughed and brought herself to Seungho’s embrace, she could guess Seungho’s mind on his face of course. “Yes,I know it..But I want the words come from you,” Sunhwa blushed again.

“THANK YOU FOR THE PARTY!” She shouted to her unnies who watching them from far with their couples. They just smiled and waved their hands. Felt happy for their little sister.

***

 

Sunhwa's Dress