CHAPTER 4

OUR LOVE LIFE

LATEST AND MOST POPULAR NEWS :

 

SEUNGHO ‘MBLAQ’ AND SUNHWA ‘SECRET’ ARE DATING?

Last night, in Japan, Seungho ‘MBLAQ’ and Sunhwa ‘SECRET’ was captured to walk in love. They was chatting with a happy expression and held each other’s hand.

A fan who took their pictures said, “I was walking to buy some snacks. I saw SECRET members and wanted to take some picts of them when  I saw the members left Sunhwa with someone. I couldn’t see his face clearly but Sunhwa then screamed the guy’s name. It was Seungho ! Seungho ‘MBLAQ’!”

Sunhwa has haven a boyfriend,she did tell every one about this.But no one knows who he is it,because Sunhwa kept hiding the information from public. With this picture,is the answer revealing ? Is Seungho Sunhwa’s boyfriend ? Back to the past again, Seungho once revealed if he’s having a girlfriend,and his girlfriend is a member of a girl group.

Either of JTune Entertainment and TS Entertainment haven’t given their statements yet.

 

 

 

TS ENTERTAINMENT GAVE A STATEMENT!

 

Like what we have known before, there were 2 lovers who captured walking in love in Japan. TS Entertainment released a press conference to take response against it.

TS’ CEO was taking a big step with released the statement by himself together with SECRET’s leader,Jun Hyosung. The press conference was held at 9 p.m in TSE’s building.

“I can’t take it anymore. Our artists can’t go out to do their schedules these 5 days because medias surround them. All of our artists, SECRET and TS Baby get the same thing.Our staffs can’t help either because medias are flooding our building. It makes me dizzy. This time, Jun Hyosung as the leader of SECRET will take the chance to explain the truth to all of you. Sunhwa is at SECRET’s dorm right now, she can’t stand for her sadness because her relationship is being public’s consumption,” After a short speech,Jun Hyosung took the mic over her.

“Hello. I’m here as the leader of SECRET. Because one of my member is getting a big problem with this relationship issue and can’t go out to explain, I’ll explain all of her love story here. And before I continue,Please take a note, our company and JTune have been agree with this press conference. It means, my CEO and I here are to be Sunhwa and Seungho’s speak person,”

“Sunhwa and Seungho have known each other for 4 years and a year ago,they became a couple. Both of their companies knew it and gave a permission to them. JTune has known our style of revealing our artists’ relationships and that’s why they agree. Seungho and Sunhwa did everything well before fans caught them together in Japan. They always did a date carefully before,but this time,they got an accident because didn’t put too much attention to the environment,”

The speculations were flying around the room and once again,Hyosung shut them off with one last speech. “I hope you all can accept their relationship like what you all did in the past to me with Kyu Jong. And please support my magnae and MBLAQ’s Seungho. However, they’re still humans who need love. And,it will be their first hard time after a long time not get it. Thank you,” As Hyosung finished her speech,TSE’s CEO stood up and bowed together with Hyosung.

So,it’s officially now. Seungho and Sunhwa are dating.