CHAPTER 2

OUR LOVE LIFE

  Sunhwa bowed and smiled. The audience clapped their hands, and it made the smile on Sunhwa’s face bigger. “Okay, Sunhwa-ssi…Let’s start our conversation!” The MC shouted, “Nde, Hyung Jun-ssi,” “Hahaha… You have known me eh ?” “Of course! Who doesn’t know you? You’re a member of SS501 and you have a good name as a soloist! You’re my senior too,you had helped me once!” “That’s enough.. Your boyfriend will keep eyeing me if you give me a lot of attentions.”

“My boyfriend? Haha.. He’s not that kind of boy. He’s a nice and not  jealousy person,” “Wow! So … Will you tell me who is he?” Jun gave his killing smile, “Stop teasing me,Jun-ssi!”  “Heyyyy… You should reveal him! He’s available right?” “Ah.. Ye.. Of course, Eunhyuk-ssi ! If not,what is he?” “Ghost?” Eunhyuk placed an innocent face.

“Noooo… He’s not!!” Sunhwa blushed, “Oh c’mmon.. Stop teasing her…” Seungho appeared behind Sunhwa. “Hey… Is that Seungho’s voice? How could you get that?” “Sunhwa is really a blank paper girl,” Jun laughed. “Turn your body, Sunhwa-ah!” Eunhyuk laughed and bowed,couldn’t handle his laughing anymore.

Sunhwa raised her eyebrows and turned around. She froze when saw Seungho behind her.

“Hello,Sunhwa-ssi!” Seungo cheered as he saw Sunhwa froze. “Wow,I didn’t know you’ll attend this show too!” They hugged and tried hard to hide their feeling toward the audience and of course,another guests. “Hey,You two look cute together,” Hyung Jun teased again. “Stop teasing her and me,Jun-ssi.. Her boyfriend will like to hit me if we meet someday! And thanks to your words,” “Oh,that’s gonna be interesting!” Jun replied, “Hey,Are we here to tease another idol’s love life?” Chansung ‘2PM’ cut off the fight between them. “Hoho..Sorry for my teasing words. Okay..Now I will open our topic today,GET READY JUNIORS !” “Ah.. Do you want us to call you sunbaenim ?” Seungho whined. “Why not ? I’m yours btw.. Okay..Let me tell you.. Our topic today is… your most interesting love story..” “Did you the one who prepared this,BABY-AH?” Kyu Jong shouted from the corner.

“Aniyo,hyung!” Hyung Jun shook his head. “Well, Hyung Jun sunbaenim is scared with his group’s members !” Sunhwa attacked Jun with her words. “Sunhwa-ssi,just shut up. I know what you will say. And hell yah,no!  I will never want that to happen!” Sunhwa nodded and placed a wide smile on his face.

“Ok..Stop joking now! Let’s talk about our  most interesting love story! Who wants to be the first ?” “Jun-ah! Shouldn’t it be a game?” Kyu once again shouted to him and another casts mumbled in agreement. “WHY YOU PEOPLE BULLY ME HERE ? But uh… Hyung is right! Okay,let’s play with this stick. Take one of the stick.On the down side of the stick,there’s your number. If you get number 1,you’ll be the one who tells us your love story!”

Each of them take a stick and Seungho got number 1. “You have known the topic,right?” Jun spoke in a lazy voice. “Hey hyung,cheer up! My story won’t make you bored!” Jun sent a death glare to Seungho while Kyu teasing him. “Haha..Sorry.. Okay.. I have a girlfriend.. We date for a year now, yeah right,don’t be shock. She’s a humble girl and she’s so cute. We met 4 years ago, she’s an idol too,” “HEY CUT !!!” Eunhyuk cut the story. “You said that … You have a girlfriend? OMG! You’re revealing your relationship status now?” “Yes,Eunhyuk-hyung.. I am..” “Wow!” Everyone on the room gasped as they couldn’t believe what they heard.

“Who is she?” Jiyeon “T-Ara” asked from another corner. “She’s in one of famous girl group. We’re friend since we were trainees. Uhm .. I think so if I count it again,” “She must be lucky!” Sunhwa replied with her high pitch sound. “Do you think so ?” Seungho giggled before continued,”I think that she must be sad. I’m a cool guy although it’s her, I’ll always be cold. I’m sorry for her because I couldn’t show her my warm and more charming side,” “You’re promoting yourself!” Chansung laughed. “Eh..But that’s quite cute..She must be happy now if she’s watching!” Jiyeon argued with Chansung.

“Okay! Stop people, Let Seungho finished his story!” Jun cut them and nodded to seungho. He was curious about Seungho’s story. “Thank you,hyung. There’s nothing special between us. Except, our love is in the most happy moment now. I want to take her to a church soon,when MBLAQ becomes more famous than now. No,I don’t want to destroy my career or my friends’. I don’t want to destroy her’s too,” “Hey,tell us.. Are you living together with her?” Chansung started confused. “No,of course not. We can’t meet often. It’ll be easy if we live together. But, we have our own career. Both of us are on the top now. She is taking a big step for her career, I will not be his dreams destroyer!” “Aigo…This boy can be so cute!” Eunhyuk pinched Seungho. “Do you want to tell her something?” Seungho turned his face to the camera again, “I love you more than you know. Let’s suffer from the mess! Hwaiting!” “It was kind of Onew condition,” Key mumbled and the rests laughed in response.

“Well..Let’s see who got the second number!”

===

Let me give some explains about this chapter : SeungHwa didn't announce their relationship. It was totally secret. Sunhwa did tell every one if she was dating. But no one knew who it was. Understand ? You can ask me for more explaination ^^