CHAPTER 8

OUR LOVE LIFE

Sunhwa felt worry these days. Seungho was getting busy, and had no time to visit or even contact her. She had tried to contact him more than once,but it was failed.  She hated it. She hated the lonely feeling. Although SECRET was busy too, but she couldn’t put her mind on the jobs.Her mind always flew to Seungho.

“Sunhwa!” Hyosung shouted, she felt weird with Sunhwa’s behavior. Sunhwa just stared at the LCD screen,didn’t hear Hyosung’s voice. “BABY SUNHWA,” Hyosung yelled right beside Sunhwa’s ears and it was enough to make Sunhwa jumped. “Huh?” Sunhwa shook her head, too shock. “You didn’t hear me?!” “No,unnie.. Sorry..” Sunhwa grinned innocently. “What happened ? Why you look so sad?” “I’m missing Seungho but he never contacts me. I’ve tried to be patient but it’s seem like he’s avoiding me,” A tear rolled down from her eyes. “Aigo… Uljima,baby girl,” Hyosung wrapped her arms around Sunhwa’s shoulders and wiped away her tears.

“Unnie!! Look at this!!” JiEun and Zinger ran as fast as they could to Hyosung. “Wae? Don’t run like crazy! You two might fall down,” “It’s not important. THIS NEWS is more important!” JiEun shook her head and showed her galaxy tab’s screen.

HOT NEWS

SEUNGHO ‘MBLAQ’  AND NANA ‘AFTER SCHOOL’ ARE OUT TOGETHER ?

Again, Idols are spotted together because of a mistake. Two days ago, Seungho ‘MBLAQ’ and Nana ‘After School’ were spotted together in Japan. Seungho was found walking and holding hands with Nana.

A fans said that Seungho had visited AS’ dorm more often these days. As far, we haven’t heard about any project from JTune and Pledis about them.

Has Seungho already broken up with Sunhwa ‘SECRET’? As known, Seungho is dating with Sunhwa but with this news pops up, is he already not with Sunhwa? Is he with Nana now?

 

Sunhwa didn’t say anything and just looked at the ground. “Unnie..” Sunhwa called JiEun because she grabbed JiEun’s hand. “Yes,dear?” “Have MBLAQ came back from Japan?” “Yes,last night.. G.O said they’re enjoying their holidays now,” “Are they back to their hometowns?” “No,of course not. It’s only a short holiday,” “Thank you,unnie,”

Sunhwa ran and grabbed her coat,bag,and black glasses. “Where are you going to go?” The 3 unnies tried to stop her but she hurt too much. She was sick with the condition. She knew Seungho well, She knew what was in Seungho’s mind. And she hated him for those minds.

***

“Hyung… You’re too over with nana!” Mir grinned and gave Seungho a look to the screen. “What do you mean?” “This!” Seungho read the news and he thought he already got a heart attack. “What’s happening? Why you two are so noisy?!” G.O came out from his room and found out Seungho sat on the couch, his face looked in pale. “What happened to him?” G.O raised his eyebrows. “This hyung!” G.O read it carefully and screamed in shock. “HEY BOYS, someone is trying to sleep here!” Thunder popped out and smacked G.O’s arms. “Hyung.. you better see this,” Mir pointed to the computer. While Thunder was reading the news, the door opened roughly and Joon showed up.

His face looked worried. “Hyung, you better take Sunhwa from there,” He pointed out the door. “What?” “Sunhwa is out there, she’s crying. She even couldn’t answer my questions!” He hit the couch because he wanted to pull out Seungho to meet Sunhwa. “Calm down!” Thunder yelled to the members who was being so noisy.

“Seungho hyung, you have to meet her. She’s crying, that’s not good hyung,” G.O pushed Seungho to the door and even opened it for him. “How it’s going to be, do you think?” Joon sat and looked around to face different expressions on s’ faces. “I think, something big is gonna happen in 5 minutes,” Thunder mumbled. They nodded in agreement, “We have to check them!” They said in union and ran to the door.

“The news.. Is that right?” “No..” “Don’t lie.. I know you was in love with her before with me,” “Before with you? I have never liked Nana before!” “Really ? I could remember your ‘Nana condition’.. You kept talking about her,” “Hey! It was a past!” “Oh yes.. A past.. And now look.. It’s back to be a present and future!”  “Sunhwa, listen to me, it wasn’t true! We took a look about how a –before-Christmast- look in Japan!” “Just it? Really?” “Yes, baby girl! You have to believe on me,” “Then answer me, why fans said that you had spotted a few times in front of AS’ dorm.. why,huh?” “It was just….” Seungho didn’t give any response for a while. “See? You can’t answer it!” Sunhwa’s voice was shivering. She was sick with lies, she hurt because the way Seungho acting on her.. “No, listen to me Sunhwa..” “What? What I have to listen?”

“It was just a job meeting,” “Oh .. Job meeting? Get off from the door,” Sunhwa opened the door and she found out the other MBLAQ members were staring at them. “So,boys.. I hope you won’t lie to me.. Does your leader have a special project with NANA or any AS’ members ?” The boys froze, but they felt guilty when once again, Sunhwa’s tears rolled down. “No,As I know this far, he doesn’t have any project with Nana or any AS’ members,” G.O answered and got a glare from Seungho. But who cared ? It was an urgent condition. “So.. What did he do,do you think?” “We had asked the same question for him and he just answered that he needed a fresh view,” Joon shrugged his shoulders while the others nodded in agreement. “See that,Yang Seungho? You’re such a bastard! A fresh view? Oh..I’m not that fresh for you huh?! I’m an old and ugly view for you eh?! I’m not y or even pretty.. RIGHT?!” “Sunhwa..”

“We’re done!”  Sunhwa wiped her tears and ran, didn’t care when Seungho called out her name in pain.

***

SEUNGHO’s SIDE

“You boys are more bastard than me, if Sunhwa was right about me,” Seungho looked so hurt, he was lying on his bed, didn’t want to move an inch. “Hyung..We’re sorry..We only told her  the truth..You know how guilty we felt when she cried?” Mir sat on the bed and stared to Seungho with his puppy eyes.

“At least, don’t tell her about ‘fresh view’ .. And btw.. I didn’t remember about those words!” “Because I think, you didn’t say those words before except for Sunhwa,” G.O shrugged his shoulders. “WHAT?!” “Yup..It was Joon’s fault,” “JOON! I’LL KILL YOU!” Seungho got up angrily.

SUNHWA’s SIDE

“So..I’m not pretty..I’m not y..I’m not a fresh view,eh..” Sunhwa mumbled and cut the apple rudely. “Sunhwa.. Are you okay?” Zinger took a seat beside her, she knew there was something wrong. All of SECRET member knew it. “Oh yes.. Just because of that bastard,my heart is in a bad condition,” She replied with a smile. Zinger could swear, it was quite scary. “Sunhwa..Tell me..What’s wrong between you and Seungho?” Hyosung said as she entered the kitchen. “Nothing is wrong with us,unnie,” Sunhwa smiled once again but the leader just stared at her. “SUNHWA!” JiEun shouted,“I’M OKAY!” She replied,it was too much annoying. “I didn’t ask how is your condition! I couldn’t believe this! You have broken up with Seungho?!” JiEun folded her arms and looked so angry.

“Yep..” “YOU DID?” Hyosung screamed in shock. “Yes unnie.. That bastard needs that,” Sunhwa ate the apple when she was ready to cut again,Zinger took the apple from her hand. “Ouch..What’s again?” “Sunhwa.. Seungho oppa is being so mad now. He’s rolling on bed and trying to catch Joon..” JiEun looked worriedly at her. “Who told you that?” “G.O oppa.. He’s still on the phone, in case you want to say something for Seungho,” “Oh yes..Give me that phone,” JiEun gave the phone to Sunhwa. “Hello, G.O oppa?” “FINALLY! SUNHWA!” Sunhwa could hear a noise behind G.O’s phone stopped.

“Did you hear the noise ?” “Yes,oppa..” “It was your boy..Oh sorry.. I meant your EX!” Next thing they could hear, G.O hit something. “Ouch,enough Seungho. I need to talk to her,” “G.O oppa?” “Sunhwa.. do you have something to say for Seungho? You know the condition right? You’re the one who can make him better,” G.O begging over Sunhwa,hoping her careless..

“Yes .. Tell him, I don’t care again to him,” And SECRET could hear a groan from the phone and also the noise was begun again.

***