CHAPTER 15

OUR LOVE LIFE

“Mum!” Sunhwa ran to her mom and the other’s family members. Yes, the plan turned well and smooth. No one from Sunhwa and Seungho’s family rejected the plan.They stayed silent although they sensed something was wrong with the wedding.

“My pretty daughter!” Her mom opened her arms and hugged her. “I’m sorry because you will be so busy this week,” Sunhwa said as she helped her mom with the lugages.

The other families didn’t say anything and kept mumbling something behind them. “Umma… The other don’t like it eoh?” Sunhwa lowed her head “No.. I can promise you that they’ll accept it.. Let it turns to be like what it has to be..Ara?” Her mom held Sunhwa’s arms.

“Annyeong, eommanim,” Seungho stood up in front of them, bowed 90 degree. “Oh.. Is this the boy that will be my son-in-law?” Sunhwa’s mom tilted her head and made Seungo nervously nodded. “Yes.. Thank you for coming, ummanim.. I’m Seungho, Sunhwa’s husband going to be..” “I can see why Sunhwa falls for you,” Sunhwa’s mom smiled widely.

“Ummma…” Sunhwa blushed hard while her mom kept starring to Seungho. “Eommanim.. My umma is upstair.. I think you two will like to talk each other?” Seungho asked gently.

 “I will love to do it.. Can you please take care those noisy children behind me ? I’m old already and they’re still being trouble makers..” Sunhwa’s mom nagged.

Sunhwa tried to eye Seungho,  but he kept avoiding her gaze. “Sunhwa will accompany you and I will take care the others.. Is that okay for you ummanim?” “Do whatever you think will be good,son,” She said.

“Seungho-ya…” Sunhwa whispered but Seungho didn’t even bother to look at her. “Is he angry or something?” Sunhwa mumbled. “Sunhwa-ah.. Let’s meet your mother-in-law to be.. I want to talk many things with her.. Do you know her well?” Her mother made her fell down to the earth again.

“Ye umma.. I know a little bit… I wasn’t that close.. But she’s nice..” Sunhwa added. “Well.. Maybe that’s because you was with Seungho.. Let’s see when you’re with me..” Her mom kept being a stubborn.

***

“Why did you avoid me?” Sunhwa slapped Seungho’s arm. “I didn’t,”  he said coldly. “Oh .. look.. No you talk to me in a cold tone!”  Sunhwa told herself to calm down and not shouting right at that time.

“Hey guys.. You two better not shouting at each other or doing a cold war… That’s not good… You two will marry in the next two days,” G.O said as he walked into the room, followed by the rest of SECRET and MBLAQ members.

“Why are you all here? We don’t need you all to solve our problem,”  Seungho said. “Bro, are you back to your cold personality again?”  Joon shook his head, Mir looked at him intensly while Thunder start making some statements.

“GUYS! We really don’t need you all now.. We CAN solve our problem by ourself !” Seungho start shouting at the end. Hyosung showed her disguisted look and she started speaking, making the others shut their mouths.

“We’re here not for helping you two solve your problems. We’re here to make sure everything is all right. Don’t you think that we’re tired?  We do participate in this… And because of that, we’re worrying both of you! We know you two are not ready yet.. But Seungho, is that really needed to act cool for Sunhwa? Have you ever thought back to your past when you and her still being girlfriend-boyfriend ? If you want to cancel the wedding, cancel it now.  It will make another big issue , and I don’t mind to take that challenge for raising SECRET’s popularity .. And I think, MBLAQ will take that challenge too.. Think about it.. You only have tonight, tomorrow, We all will gather here.. Do you hear that ?  Come on Sunhwa, let’s go,” Hyosung took Sunhwa’s hands and brought her out. The other SECRET members gave some signs to the MBLAQ’s before following their leader and magnae.

Seungho ruffled his hair in anger. Thinking back her actions to Sunhwa made him hurt. “Am I too mean to her ?” The question flying in his mind.

***

Seungho was sitting in a café, he wanted and needed to think. “Oppa!” Nana popped up in front of him and hugged him suddenly. “Nana-ah..What are you doing here?” He asked.

“Of course for attending your wedding!! I take it as holiday.. Hongki oppa is with me also.. So, don’t worry!! Someone will protect me,” Nana said cheerfully.

“Oh .. That’s good..” Seungho replied. “Oppa, are you okay ? You don’t look really good like me.. And you’re the one who will get married soon.. How could you be sad?” Nana said. “I think.. I’ve made Sunhwa hurt because my acts in front of her.. I’m being more sensitive these days..And.. Ukh..I don’t know how to tell you..” Seungho sighed again.

Without his knowing, someone was hearing and watching him not too far from that place.

“Sunhwa is really nice.. She won’t be angry to you.. She always forgives somebody.. You know that well right ?” “It’s a wedding.. A wedding, Nana-ah.. What are you hoping from an arranged marriage ? Something which makes it worst, it’s arranged by OUR AGENCIES!!” Seungho yelled in frustration.

“Ssshhh..Oppa.. Lower your voice!” Nana calmed him and gave an apoligitic look to people in the café. “Oppa… What’s wrong with that ? Your agencies always do the best for both of you right? Sunhwa’s agency is probably becoming mature day by day.. Esp about relationship..”

“It’s not like that, Nana.. I feel angry because I can’t decide by myself when I want to married?! Marriage is an important thing.. It’s about to choose someone who will stay with you forever.. Don’t you understand that?” Seungho sipped his drink, looking around the café in addition.

“That will be fine .. You love her anyway, you told me that you’ve never found something more amazing than her.. This marriage is the best thing your agencies have ever done to you! You will not be busy with your scandal if you married Sunhwa now, like the plan.. Agencies will hold on the scandal wisely..”

“Do you know that the marriage is for raising our popularities ?” Seungho sighed again. “Who doesn’t know that ? Many of our friends know it.. But do you know what ? They give their supports for you and Sunhwa.. They really support this marriage thing, they want you two have a normal marriage life when the wedding is over..” Nana smiled.

“I have to decide for facing the reality now eh?” Seungho mumbled. “You don’t have any choice.. It will be okay, Seungho oppa.. You want to marry with Sunhwa too right?” “Yeah.. But never imagined something like this will happen in our love life!”

Before Nana could answer it, a girl rushed to Seungho, gave him a long hug. “Su..Sunhwa?” Seungho wasn’t too sure with the girl’s identity. “Who else it can be ? Babo.. You never told me those reasons..” Sunhwa sobbed in his embrace.

“Uhm guys, I will go now.. I will find something to do.. Bye!!” Nana cut their scene and ran away. “She is beautiful eoh,” Sunhwa said. “Are you jealous?” “I don’t think so.. No wonder you used to fall in love with her..” “Just admit it.. You’re jealous..” Seungho said.

“Whatever.. So now, have you accepted our arranged marriage?” “Why not.. Although it will be so hard for both of us, let’s face the problems together,” Seungho cupped Sunhwa’s face, leaned closer to her face.

“We can do it right?” Sunhwa whispered. “Of course..” Seungho smiled, “Someday, Sunhwa.. I will purpose you and I will re-arrange the wedding again.. We will marry for the 2nd time.. When the time is right,” Seungho explained while Sunhwa was starring at him intensely.

“What about making babies?” Sunhwa asked innocently. “We can do it.. After or before our 2nd wedding.. Which one you prefer better?” “Me ? I prefer before instead of after,” She winked.

***