CHAPTER 1

OUR LOVE LIFE

Sunhwa smiled as she saw Seungho ran toward her. He waved his hands excitedly.

“How was your day?” Seungho hugged her waist and she put her head on Seungho’s shoulder. “What do think about my day?” Sunhwa , “From your voice, it was great enough?” Seungho replied. He knew everything about her. Almost everything,because until now he only had 1 thing that he never knew the answer.

“Keke..You’re right.. Let’s find a space for us and I will tell you everything,”  Sunhwa said while typing her phone.

“Want to get lunch?” Seungho winked. “You will cook it?” Sunhwa raised her eyebrows. “If that’s what you want me to do,why not?” Seungho kissed Sunhwa cheek and mumbled, “And if you won’t get stomachache..” Sunhwa laughed hearing his words. “Let’s take lunch outside. I’m wanting to eat spicy foods,” “Are you pregnant?” “WHAT?” “Nothing..Just kidding.. You won’t be right? Keke.. We haven’t done it yet,” “YAH! I’m too pure to hear those naughty words,” Sunhwa hit Seungho’s arm. They started to walk to the nearest reastaurant.

“Well…If we married now,you won’t be pure again right?” Sunhwa blushed after Seungho said the words. “Ugh,yeah..Let’s change the topic,” “Don’t say you really want to talk about wedding ? It was only kidding,baby girl,” “Hey!! Do you really want to talk about wedding or you will to let me talk?”

“I want both,” “Wake up,dreaming boy!” “I’m not dreaming!” Seungho pouted his lips and scanned Sunhwa from up to down. “Why you’re looking at me with that look?” “I’m scoring your body. You know.. You’re not y,” “Shut up…Do you really care about my body’s sharp?” “No…I don’t care…I only care about your love,” He  gave a light kiss and walked in to an Indonesian restaurant. Sunhwa stuck at her place,didn’t move anywhere.

“Are you not starving? You said that you really want to eat spicy foods?” Seungho walked back to her and shook her body. “I just can’t believe your words..” “Why??” “You’re a cold guy.. I have never heard those words out from your mouth since our first time dated,” “Well..It’s been our 1st year anniversary right? I think that you’ll never leave me,so now I do believe In you,that’s why I can let out romantic words!” “Weird reason,Seungho-ssi,” “Don’t call me formally,baby girl..”

Sunhwa giggled and touched his lips. “Okay..I’ll call you my hubby Seungho.. How is that?” “That’s much better. Now,we better go in right? Do you want fans catch us here just to see our happy moment ever?” “I love my fans and will always open my life for them,but not now,” She gave a light kiss to Seungho.