CHAPTER 11

OUR LOVE LIFE

“Ok..Today’s schedule has been finished!” SECRET’s manager clapped his hands and hurriedly took the girls to their van. “Excuse me,” A voice appeared behind their backs. All of them turned around and found G.O. .He looked shy with all of the stares. “Oppa!!!” JiEun yelled and ran toward him.

“Hello JiEun-ah..” “What are you doing here?” “Someone sent me to pick his princess,” “Someone?” Ziger and JiEun didn’t know it of course. “So..Can I pick her, manager hyung?” “Is this someone your group member?” “Haha..Yeah..” “Okay then..But I have to come also with her,” “I don’t understand,” G.O raised his eyebrows.

“You can pick Sunhwa to the place and I’m gonna follow her from behind..With these girls of course..” “That’s not a big problem,” G.O grinned. “You make me to have a date with JiEun,” he said while JiEun blushing. “Whatever..It’s only for safety reason,” “Okay then…Come on Sunhwa..You’re gonna be in the same car as me,” G.O smiled and pulled Sunhwa. “You’re not jealous right?” Hyosung asked worriedly to JiEun. “A little.. haha.. But I know G.O won’t make my heart hurt,” She turned to Hyosung with a big smile. “I’m curious with the surprise that Seungho has prepared for Sunhwa,” Zinger said. “So,let’s go..” They said in unison.

It was 11.30 p.m , the girls were really tired. But Seungho’s plan made them curious and stayed for that night only,that was their promise. “Tonight’s weather is really nice,” Zinger said. “Huft..All of you have seen your boyfriends already..But I still haven’t met JungMin oppa,” “Well,prepare yourself zinger-ah.. You may be jealous because of what Seungho will do tonight,”

They stopped in front of a famous hotel. Sunhwa’s eyes were closed by a handkerchief. G.O helped her to go down and aimed her direction to the hotel’s roof. The girls followed them from behind. Sunhwa didn’t say anything. She just followed G.O with shut.

When they finally arrived on the roof, Seungho took Sunhwa from G.O and guided her to sit down on the chair he had prepared before. Around him were YoungSaeng,MBLAQ members, Kyu Jong, JungMin and SECRET members. The roof had designated beautifully by the SS501 members with some helps from MBLAQ members. On one of the roof’s side, there was a piano. Kyu Jong held a violin on his hands.

Seungho slowly opened the handkerchief  from Sunhwa’s eyes. Sunhwa had to blink a few times before could see everything. “You can see me now,princess ?” Seungho smiled. “Why do I have to see you?” Sunhwa said in a cold tone.

“Baby girl..I’m sorry because I lied to you about Nana.. I don’t want to spell her name either in front of you..But you have to listen all of my explanation,” Seungho was a little bit scared that Sunhwa wouldn’t accept his explanation. “I lied to you because I was panic. I saw your tears and I don’t want to make you more sad,” “It wasn’t a right decision..You know that I will listen all of  your words right?” “Ara… And these days, I feel so guilty because I know you will always believe in me,”

“Then what? What are you hoping from me now?” Sunhwa eyes were teary. Seungho’s warm side then appeared and he hugged Sunhwa. He pulled her to his chest and rubbed her head. “I’m sorry because I always acted cool to you.. I want you back.. I want you as mine again..” “Do you think I agree with that?” “I’ve melted your heart right?” Seungho replied. Sunhwa smiled to his words. Yes, he had melted her heart, she promised to take him back if he could melt her heart. Sunhwa nodded shyly in his chest.

“You accept me ?” Seungho tried looking Sunhwa’s face. “Yes,babo..~” “Aigoooo.. Wait baby girl..I haven’t told you the best part of tonight,” “What is it?”  Seungho didn’t answer it but looked at his watch. “Hyung,” he looked to Kyu Jong. Kyu just nodded, he started playing his violin and Seungho ran to the piano to play it.

“Because it’s you, my heart beats..My heart doesn’t beat because of others..Similar to water for a flower..Your love allows me to live..Because it’s you, I can smile..There’s no way I can smile because of the others..Like the one remaining light in a storm..You are a miracle for me

Though I loved you a thousand times..I want to say it again..A word that makes my heart beats..When I met you I was a really happy person..When I open my eyes I don’t know if it’s dream..I’m always anxious..My love, my destiny .. I can’t lose you

Though I loved you a thousand times..I want you say it again…A word that makes my heart beat..In a way it won’t hurt me  ..A protective , thankful word..Really thankful for the person who will grab my hand on an exhausting day..That person is you..When I met you I was a really happy person

I’ll protect you, I believe you .. I love you..Though I loved you a thousand times,I want to say it again..The sad and lonely me probably doesn’t exist now..You are the only person for me..You,the person right in front of me , came to me..You did it through our love”

CoEd-School’s “I Love You A Thousand Times” were heard from them. Seungho sang it. The song was modified for a piano and violin version. After finished it,Seungho’s eyes were only at Sunhwa. “Baby girl.. Tonight.. I want you back .. And tonight.. I want you to accept me not as your boyfriend again.. But as your fiancé,” Seungho brought the couple rings which he sent to Sunhwa earlier. “Will you be my fiancé?” Sunhwa sobbed uncontrollably. She nodded, “ I will, my hubby Seungho..”

Their members and SS501 members clapped. While the couple looked at each other and kissed. “Do you want to hear my explanation about our last problem?” Seungho whispered. “No..Keep it as your problem,” Sunhwa replied. “Seungho-ah..” “Hmm?” “Happy 18 months anniversary,” and with that, Seungho flipped Sunhwa around while kept the interaction between their lips. 

***