CHAPTER 10

OUR LOVE LIFE

“Sunhwa-ah…” No answer. “Sunhwaaaaaa…” Hyosung let her aegyo out. “Unnie, why you’re so noisy today?” “Because I’m trying to get your attention!” Hyosung stood up and looked down to Sunhwa. Her face was serious again. No playful expression anymore on her face. “Okay..So, Did I do something wrong?”

“Well.. You did..” “Huh ? Tell me , which action did I do wrong?” “Your ‘broke up’ with Seungho part,” “Unnie, Don’t bring that topic again!” Sunhwa breathed heavily. “Wah..So sorry.. But You will need to answer my question my lovely baby,” “What?”  Hyosung smiled, knew that she would win soon.

“Do you still love Seungho?” Sunhwa choked with the question. “Yaaaa!! Why you ask that!” “Just answer! It was an easy question, you know,” Hyosung shrugged.

“Uh..I…I still love him..” “But?” Hyosung again. “But.. It was hurt me so much to see him with another girl. They looked so close. I’m jealous.. I haven’t been that close with him.. Every time I asked him to go closer with me, he would say that he couldn’t do it.. Although it was only two of us in a room, I can swear there will nothing happen,” “Wow…Is he really that cold?”

“You have to try to be his girlfriend..” Sunhwa laughed. “But you were able to be with him for 1 year! That’s not a short time,” “It was more than 1 year .. I think it’s about 18 months tomorrow,” “Tomorrow?” Hyosung wanted to hit her head so badly, she forgot their anniversary.  “Yeah..Tomorrow is my 18 months anniversary if I didn’t broke up with him,” She laughed and shivering in the same time.

“Uljima baby .. Everything is gonna be alright..Oh..I almost forget.. I still have a question for you,” “What is it unnie?” “Will you go back with him if he asked you?” “Maybe… If he could melt my heart,” Sunhwa smiled.

“Wow.. I didn’t know it will be so hard,” Hyosung mumbled.

***

“Seungho-ah..I think it will be so hard for you.. She said that she will accept you again if you’re able to melt her heart.. Do you know how hurt my head now?” Hyosung gave a long speech for Seungho. She didn’t have any idea for their plan. Seungho coughed on the other side.

“Ah… I think I have some ideas,Hyosung-ah .. But I’ll need you to help me,” “I’m always here. Eh..You don’t forget if tomorrow is your anniversary with her right?” “No..I don’t  .. That’s why I have an instant plan for her,” “I don’t know you’re smart,” Hyosung tilted her head.

“Then you have to be proud because your partner is really smart,” Seungho smirked.

***

“Uhm…What is it unnie? Why are you calling me to wake up so early?” Sunhwa rubbed her back head and sat on the  couch. She couldn’t understand. Why was it only her not the other unnies who had to wake up early? She had a crazy schedule and now she had to wake up early?

“Well.. You have to see this,I found it when I was jogging.. It’s for you,” Hyosung smiled. She gave Sunhwa a VCD. “What is it unnie?” “I don’t know…Let’s watch it,” Hyosung took the VCD again from Sunhwa’s hand. She   the DVD player and the tv. “Let’s watch it carefully,” Hyosung grinned.

“Sunhwa-ah..You know what? I feel so guilty for you..If I ever told you the truth, maybe we won’t be like this..” Sunhwa had been so quite since she knew whose voice was that. A piano appeared in the video.

“Sunhwa-ah… I miss your smile,your laugh,your aegyo… I really miss all of those,” Sunhwa’s old photo with Seungho showed up for a few seconds. And Seungho started to play his piano.

“We have a big enough distance of age.. We have many difference.. But I’m thankful because you always give me your love..” Seungho still playing his piano. The melody made Sunhwa cried. She couldn’t believe Seungho would do that for her.

“Although I always hurt you, you always stay beside me.. “Don’t you think that you’re too much?” Every time I ask you that, you will reply me with your big smile and then hug me tight..” Sunhwa sobbed now.

“Don’t you miss those moments? I really miss those moments.. I want you to be with me again..I want US to be together again.. Do you want to be with me again?” The piano stopped. The video had finished. And Sunhwa was still sobbing with Hyosung patted her back.

“Unnie… Why does he give me this?” “Because he wants to comeback with you..Do you want to accept him again?” “No unnie.. It’s not enough .. He has to try more hard if he wants my love,” Sunhwa chuckled. It was a lie of course. She just wanted  to know, what would Seungho do for her? Did he really want her to be with him again?

Hyosung just nodded.

***

SECRET was busy with their schedule. They had to do a photo shoot for their new single. Sunhwa waited her turn while looking at her unnies. They had grown up so fast, sunhwa thought.

When Sunhwa went back to her seat, she saw a box on her chair. She opened the box and quite surprised with the things in the box. “What’s that?” Hyosung and JiEun asked while hugging each other. “Yuks unnie..Stop doing that.. It’s nothing,” Hyosung just smiled with the answer while JiEun stared at her confusedly.

“He does remember my favorite stuffs,” She mumbled. She put the box on her chair because the photographer called her. “Unnie.. I want to open that box,” JiEun asked Hyosung first. “Then opened it.. I don’t think that Seunghwa couple will be angry,” Hyosung replied.

JiEun opened the box and found out Sunhwa’s favorite things.. 2 stems of white and red roses, couple rings, a necklace, and  black glasses.

“Weird right?” Hyosung asked her from the opposite side. Couldn’t hold her laugh any longer

***

SECRET’s manager brought some of foods packages for the girls. “Wow..Why do you bring many foods,oppa?” Zinger stared at the foods with her hungry eyes. “Because these foods are for you,girls,” he put the foods in front of the girls. “Erm…Spicy foods?” JiEun peeked. Sunhwa mind flew to her moment with spicy foods and Seungho. “Ah..It looks great,” Hyosung mumbled.

“Can we eat all of them?” “No..You have to give the rest of these packages for staffs..Are you crazy girls? These packages are around 110 foods..Do you want to eat all of those spicy foods? You might get stomach ache,” Their manager put the last packages in front of them.

“Now,choose your foods girls,” Hyosung whispered something to JiEun and Zinger. Sunhwa didn’t care and started looking at the foods. “I’m the one who will decide the foods,” Zinger stood up and picked some foods.

“Here you are girls,” Zinger said. Sunhwa once again stared at the foods that Zinger gave to her. It was Indonesian spicy foods while the other got Korean spicy foods. “What???” Sunhwa  thought. It made the memories came back again to her.

“Oppa, I want to change my foods,” “No Sunhwa. Just eat,” The manager had been whispered by Hyosung too of course. Sunhwa pouted.

“I do think that all of those weird things are his actions,” Sunhwa sighed.

***