CHAPTER 3

OUR LOVE LIFE

After the show, Sunhwa and Seungho couldn’t meet each other due to their busy schedules. “I miss Sunhwa,ARGHHHH..” Seungho pulled his hair in frustration. “Hyung,shut up! I’m trying to rap here,” Mir threw a glare. “Hey,magnae! You’re dare to do that to me ?!” “Hyung, calm down! You make my head spinning!” G.O walked to his direction and pulled Seungho back to his seat.

“You’re too noisy hyung..” G.O mumbled and shook his head. “I miss her! She didn’t even contact me for 8 days!” “Calm down hyung.. Hyosung did that once and I didn’t put too much attentions,” Joon answered for G.O and sat in front of them. “And tell me what you got after that,” “We broke up,” “Thanks for the brilliant words,Joon-ah,” “Your welcome..Just saying…I wonder if G.O had felt what we have done,” Joon looked to G.O. “What’s wrong with me?” “Tell me about you and Jieun! So our leader won’t be like this!” “He can be more scary if I tell you my relationship with JiEun now,”

“Oh yeah.. you two are so romantic,I forget..” “Don’t be sarcastic because you remembering Hyosung,Joon-hyung!” Thunder threw his self to the couch. “And Yang-leader…Your voice is too loud.. Why you don’t call her ? If you can’t, you can go to their dorm or hotel now..SECRET is in Japan now,” “WHY YOU DIDN’T TELL ME ?!” “You didn’t ask me..” Thunder ran away before Seungho could catch him.

“ THAT KID!” “Don’t be too much with him. He told you an info.. Why you don’t go to search the hotel? I’m sure they haven’t gone home,” “Urm…Who’s the one I should ask?” Seungho looked at his 2 group mates,hoping for a nice answer. “You can ask Thunder,the gossip boy,” “Oh yeh… That kid again,” Seungho shrugged his shoulders and ran to catch Thunder.

***

“Hahaha… You’re right unnie!” JiEun played with her hair while checking SECRET’s schedule. “Of course..I’m always true,” Hyosung laughed at her words. “You’re overacted,Hyosung-ah,” Zinger shook her head and got a glare from Hyosung. “Well… You all are being so overacted!” Sunhwa made the conversation ended. “Hey..Baby Han..How is Seungho?” Hyosung turned her body and took a peek to Sunhwa. Sunhwa let out a weak smile and said,”I don’t know. We haven’t had any contact since our last job,” “And how long has it been?” Zinger cut her, “Around 3 weaks ago,” “You two have cell phones right?” Jieun joined the conversation. “Uhm.. Yes..I can borrow manager oppa’s phone,” “Cool,maybe someday you can join with Hyosung unnie and left us!” JiEun teased again.

 “What?” Hyosung mumbled in confused,”We knew what happening right ? Company forbid us to reveal any of our boyfriends’ information. Not even their name..But you got a different thing,” Zinger answered. “Oh… Poor you then,” Hyosung smirked. “No.. We’re not… I think company is really nice to us.. JungMin and G.O AND My hubby might got many anti-fans if people knew the truth,” Sunhwa replied. And after that, she got a death glare from Hyosung

***

All of SECRET members just reached the ground for a moment and next, Sunhwa lost her balance. “SEUNGHO!” Sunhwa hit a man on her top. “Yes,baby girl?” “Get off from me!” Sunhwa yelled,tried to stand up. “What are you doing here?” Hyosung asked,while the others helped Sunhwa to stand up.

“I’m missing Sunhwa.. Is that wrong ?” Seungho giggled and pulled Sunhwa into his embrace. “Ugh..Seungho-ya..I can’t breathe!” “Why you’re so cold to me tonight?” “No,I’m not!” Before they could continue their fight,Zinger spoke first,”Hey love birds,we will go to the rooms. Don’t go back too late,you both have to take a rest. MBLAQ and SECRET’s manager won’t mind to give us a punishment if you’re back too late,” “Arasseo,unnie.. Gomawoyo..” “Ne,Zinger-ah..Have a nice dream!” Seungho replied.

When her members already disappeared, Sunhwa faced Seungho and gave a light kiss to him. “It made me shock,you know.. You appear here,in front of me with no warning!” “It’s a surprise.. Do you like it,baby girl?” “Why I don’t? What do you want to do next?” “I’m hungry..And I want to take a walk with you.. It’s Japan.. And it’s too late for our fans to catch us,” Sunhwa grinned and nodded in agreement. “Okay..Let’s go.. I’m starving too,” “We always have the same mind…” Seungho sighed but then laughed together with Sunhwa.

Not too far from them,someone took their picture in a disbelief. “They’re dating?”

***