CHAPTER 5

OUR LOVE LIFE

“I can’t take it anymore! I’m bored here!” Sunhwa cried loudly to Jieun who watching G.O’s performance in a music stage. “Can’t you shut up? I’m watching here,” Jieun threw Sunhwa with a pillow. “I can’t ! Seungho isn’t there,and it makes me feel so bad,” Sunhwa started crying.

“Shusshhh…” Hyosung sat between them and patted Sunhwa’s shoulder. “You can ask him to go here or you visit him at MBLAQ’s dorm,” Zinger popped out and brought a glass of drink for Sunhwa.

“Visit him?” Sunhwa shook her head. “Wae ? You don’t want to? You had gone to their dorm for a million times before,” JiEun once again replied roughly. “Hey! Don’t talk with that tone!” Hyosung slapped JiEun’s hand, “What’s wrong with visiting him? He must be happy if you go to visit him,” Zinger smiled and threw Sunhwa’s coat, black glasses,scarf,and a hat. “Go!” Sunhwa gave her last puppy eyes but her unnies didn’t want to take it seriously. “We won’t lose with your puppy eyes this time,” Zinger,Hyosung,and JiEun smirked.

***

“Ugh… It’s summer and I have to wear all of this long clothes. I have to blame Zinger and the other 2 unnies,” Sunhwa mumbled and walked straight to MBLAQ’s dorm. Fortunately, MBLAQ’s dorm isn’t too far from SECRET’s.

Sunhwa had to walk carefully and acted like one of the apartment’s residents. She could see some of MBLAQ’s fans are spying the building. She tried hard to walk normally and almost slipped a few times.

“Geez…I feel like a stranger now..” She sighed and when arrived safely in the building,she ran as fast as possible to the lift,to the floor where MBLAQ’s dorm is.

She smiled when finally reached MBLAQ’s dorm. She had to knock 10 times before someone opened the door. “Seungho-ya!” Sunhwa smiled and gave a light hug to her hubby. “Why you’re so messy ? Have you taken a bath?” Sunhwa asked worriedly. “Let’s go in, Don’t give me a speech when you still stand up in front the door,” Seungho smiled and pulled her wrist.

“Your dorm looks same  like the last time I visited it,” Sunhwa wrapped her hands around Seungho’s shoulders.  “And when was the last time you visited me?” Now Seungho faced her already. “Uhm… Before our relationship revealed.. It means before we went to Japan.. Around a month ago?” She counted,didn’t even care to Seungho who tried to hold his laugh.

“You don’t really need to count it,baby girl.. I just teasing you,” Seungho grabbed Sunhwa’s fingers and kissed them. Sunhwa blushed, “You’re so bad,” Sunhwa said while Seungho smirked. “You don’t feel hot with your dress?” Seungho raised his eyebrows and laid on the couch. “I do feel so… Do you have any short t-shirt? This coat and scarf are super hot,” Sunhwa pouted and blinked to Seungho. “Oh okay then,wait here.. I think Mir’s size will pass you,” “Really ? Is Mir your most thin member?” Sunhwa stopped Seungho who was walking to Mir’s room. “No, Joon and G.O are..” “Then please take theirs .. I don’t think Mir’s size will pass my thin body,” “Haha.. Okay,my baby girl… You can took of your scarf and do whatever you want okay? I’ll find something which match on you,” “Okay,hubby…”

Sunhwa walked around the dorm and decided that she was hungry. She went to the kitchen and searched some foods. She knew how MBLAQ’s members could be a monster for foods. Just like her members. She could read some foods were labeled with MBLAQ’s members’ name. “Cute,” she mumbled and took some foods wit Seungho’s name was on it.

“Try this, it’s Joon’s..” Seungho gave her a white loose shirt. “Okay,” She took it and ran to Seungho’s room. “His room is always comfortable as always,” She quickly changed her clothes  and went out, just to find Seungho staring at the TV. His face looked so sad and Sunhwa could hear MBLAQ’s song popped out. “You’re missing your job?” “Who won’t? I miss all about idols’ life… Stage,fans,crowded,cameras….” Seungho closed his eyes,imagined how was on the stage like.

“Then why you didn’t go there?” Sunhwa sat beside him, lower her head to face Seungho. “I can’t .. I’m afraid..” “What you’re afraid for?” “The antis .. Fans’ reactions…” “Hey.. Seungho-ah… Your job is your life.. If the others could face your fans,you can do it too… You can ask their help… You can ask fans to forgive you,” “Keke… Why it has to be me who asking sorry?” Seungho mumbled and wrapped his hands around Sunhwa’s waist,still closing his eyes. “Fans will forgive you if you do it.. They will accept you, and maybe our relationship too,”

“I’m happy you’re here to support me,” Seungho kissed Sunhwa with a long deep kiss.

***