Scene 8: In the Club 2

Dealing with Unexpected Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Scene 8: In the Club - Pt. 2    

Just as Shownu said, it was ten minutes later when Jooheon's set began and Min couldn't stop cheering the moment he stepped out with his mic in hand. His eyes found her in an instant and he was more than happy to see that his number one most loyal fan was able to make it just as she had promised. Sure Jooheon said a lot of things, like not minding if she ever had to miss one of his shows, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. Both of jooheon's parents were anything but supportive. He moved out at seventeen, as soon as he graduated, and cut all ties with both his parents. Though not immediately. They didn't support his music and his choices, not like they cared about him at all to begin with, and after the incident in high school he had very little friends to depend on. He never wanted to admit he was lonely, but they were days when he felt it. And so he was glad that he at least had Min to always depend on and remind him that he wasn't alone.

Min watched as he began rapping to a trap beat much slower than his usual preferred tempo, but as usual performed with his signature style, no doubt—exuding charisma and his lyrics witty but impactful. It was what he was always praised for.

Watching as he was completing his set and bobbing her head to the beat, Min almost didn't notice the presence a few steps away from her. Without caution, Min's eyes snapped right up to scrutinize the idiot who dared intrude on her personal space. "Can I help you?" She asked as she glared at him.

"I'm sure you can. The question is will you?" What a shame he was actually good looking. Too bad he was too stupid and apparently too full of himself to realize how obnoxious he actually was.

Min snorted. "If that's your idea of a sales pitch, then I'm not buying."

"Feisty. Gotta admire that in a woman." Min gave an annoyed sigh and rolled her eyes before turning back to focus on Jooheon's ongoing performance. The guy either didn't catch on to her disinterest in him or just didn't care because he continued with a self introduction. "I'm Chanyeol. I rap here from time to time. But I'm sure you already knew that. And your name?"

"Unavailable."She didn't need him to introduce himself though this would be their first ever interaction. She had been to Jooheon's battles and shows enough times to familiarize herself with a lot of the other performers in the underground scene. Like the pretty boy he was, he was usually the center of every girls attention. Though he wasn't as skilled as some of the others (like her cousin), his flow and low tones were something to be admired. Min had personally never paid much attention to him before, and now she knew why. Other than his playboy looking ways, he seemed like a complete too far in love with the sound of his own voice.

"Oh please. Everyone knows you're Jooheon's cousin," He stated matter of factly as a smug grin played against his lips.

Min stood up, already sick of his and decided it would be best to just move elsewhere. "Well then you know not to mess with me." The last thing she wanted was for Jooheon to jump of the stage and beat the out of the guy wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter