Scene 13: First Kiss

Dealing with Unexpected Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Scene 13: First Kiss    

Min sat across from Yoongi in the classiest restaurant she had ever stepped foot in, gazing up and around at the caged lights that hung low over the tables from the ceiling. The atmosphere was elegant, romantic but still incredibly warm and comfortable. The tables were spread apart, to provide an air of privacy. Most of the patrons were couples of varying shapes, sizes, age and races. It was beautiful.

The house lights were a soft dim that provided the waiters with a manageable work environment, while still keeping the ambience subtly sensual. The music was a low hum of instrumental jazz that was a pleasure to the ears, blending in perfect harmony with the rich and mouthwatering aroma of herbs and spices from the dishes being served around them.

"I see your bringing out the big guns," she said with a smile after giving her order to the waitress attending them.

"It was a guaranteed good first impression. Plus, I know how much you love the food. It looks very elegant but the portions are actually realistic and filling. I had a feeling if I would've gone to a more traditional upscale restaurant, you would walked out to eat burgers instead."

"You seem to know me too well."

He gave her that heart-stopping smile. "I like to think so."

"Yoongi," she hesitated for a moment, making him frown in concern at the way she nervously bit down on her bottom lip and then let it go with a sigh. "I'm sorry. It wasn't fair for me to give you guys an ultimatum and force you to tell me something you didn't want to share. Trust needs to be earned. I know better than anyone and if you-"

"If you think we don't trust you, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter