Scene 4: Possible Conflict

Dealing with Unexpected Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Scene 4: Possible Conflict  

As the four of them had breakfast, Min couldn't ignore the fact that the troublesome boys were actually incredibly handsome in their own way. Not only that, but as she watched and heard the three of them interact as they ate, she could already tell they each possessed very distinctive personalities.

Namjoon, with the masculine aura and mature appearance, was the oldest — and apparently she wasn't much older than they were. She could easily consider him very sociable, intelligent and cute. He had a very positive way of viewing things and his outgoing nature was contagious. He was quick witted and enjoyed telling jokes. basically he was the type of person you'd love to have around in order to prevent an awkward situation from every arising.

Taehyung, with the killer smile and handsome features, was the more talkative of the three and easily the most flirtatious. He couldn't go more than five minutes without trying to shamelessly make a pass at her, but he was playful in the way that he did and it didn't come off greasy or obnoxious. If anything, she felt flattered. The kid was obviously attractive and she would be a fool to deny that.

Yoongi, with the contradictory cute appearance and intense stare, was who Min found to be the most interesting. Though not as mouthy as the other two, he would add to the conversation as he saw fit. he was a man of little words but when he actually spoke, you wanted to listen. It demanded it. He was just as funny as Taehyung and just as witty as Namjoon, but he had his own way. And every time he looked at Min, she couldn't help but quickly avert her attention away from him in hopes that he wouldn't catch her blushing.

In that short amount of time she learned that the three of them had known one another since they were kids, as their families were really close friends. They had been living on their own as soon as they graduated high school and currently attended the same university her cousin did. Besides their strange breaking and entering habit, the boys were very polite and interesting to listen to. She hated to admit it but for whatever strange reason, she actually didn't mind their presence.

The boys eventually settled on her couch like they had the night before and started watching TV. As much as she wanted to sit back and relax (like she had initially planned) she knew she couldn't just kick them out now. Especially not after everything they've done for her, including insisting on washing the dishes even when Min had argued against it, assuring them that she would do the dishes after they were so kind and generous enough to buy her groceries and cook her breakfast. But she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter