Scene 6: Time Lapse

Dealing with Unexpected Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Scene 6: Time Lapse  

A few weeks went by in the blink of an eye and Min was surprised by just how much of an impression the boys made in her life. She saw them almost everyday, except for those few times she had to work. They were considerate enough to stay out of her hair during those days and developed kind of a schedule around it. On the days she worked, they would help prepare snacks and go as far as cooking her dinner in order to save her time and be of some use to her. Even if she didn't want it. By a certain point, she just stopped fighting it all together.

Her bond with them also grew, as did Jooheon's bond with them. The five of them had become nearly inseparable, much to Min's dismay. The four boys were a handful. It was like taking care of a bunch of kids. But the boys had opened up to her and she had done the same. Even the seemingly elusive looking Yoongi was starting to become his more outgoing self around her. But like she had deduced from before, he was still the most reserved, thoughtful and attentive. She learned soon enough that he was a lot more perceptive than she gave him credit for and was easily able to read her despite her not being the type that could be easily read. Not even Jooheon could decipher half the stuff that was going on in her head when she wasn't being upfront or honest about something. Even Jooheon had to admit he was actually jealous of that. But he never said a word. Because he liked Yoongi and he loved Min and maybe they would make a good match. Even if they didn't know it themselves.

"When does your set start?" Min asked into her cell as she quickly walked out of the building's rotating doors and hurriedly adjusted her bag over her shoulder before coming to a stand at the edge of the sidewalk.

"Why are you freaking out? You still have plenty of time." Jooheon chuckled into the receiver as he looked back over his shoulder at the club owners setting up everything before the show started.

"Time, Jooheon!" Min demanded urgently as she tried hailing down a cab.

"Nine forty."

Min looked down at the watch she wore on her wrist. "Good. So that means I have almost an hour and a half to make it to shower, get dressed and fly over there."

"Impressive."

Min furrowed her brows. "What?"

"I didn't know you could fly."

"Shut up." She hissed and then started toward an approaching taxi before it came to a stop in front of her.

"Relax," Jooheon tried to calm his obviously stressed out cousin. "You'll make it. Stop stressing."

"I had to be called in by the magazine today of all days." The driver, who she had managed to inform of her address in a whisper as her cousin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter