Scene 3: Morning After

Dealing with Unexpected Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Scene 3: Morning After  

Min made sure to close and lock her door that night before she went to bed and by 10 o'clock in the morning she was already up and taking a nice warm shower in her connected master-bathroom. After doing so she headed back into her room and got dressed into a pair of comfy sweats, her sports bra and her favorite pink slip-on hoodie. Even though she wanted to spend her entire Saturday staying in, she opted against it and instead decided to go and pass by the nearby supermarket to grab not only food, which was absolutely necessary to her, but other household items as well like extra toilet paper, paper towels, a new pack of soap, detergent and what have you.

Putting on her favorite pair of classic black-on-white Converse, and grabbing her handy, dandy cellphone, Min dragged herself toward her bedroom door and opened it to start down the hall and toward the entryway of her apartment.

Upon getting to that familiar fork at the end off the hall, Min stopped when she caught an unexpected whiff in the air. It smelled like... bacon. But not only that, she also heard several things too. Like the opening and shutting of the pantry and refrigerator doors, the bacon sizzling, chairs being moves around, multiple types of clattering (silverware and glassware) and most importantly... voices. Several of them. Male to be exact.

"You've got to be kidding me." She breathed out and then walked two more steps before revealing what had been waiting for her in the kitchen. What she had been dreading. "What are you three doing back in here?"

"Oh, hey Min," The blonde, Namjoon, greeted happily as he turned around. He had been in the middle of taking out or putting something in to her refrigerator. She didn't know what because as far as she knew, she had nothing. "It's about time you woke up."

"Yeah, what took you so long, sleepy head?" Taehyung added with a flirtatious little wink and smile.

Min just cocked her head to the side, appalled by the fact that they were in her house without her knowledge yet again. "Who the hell invited you in and how did you even get in in the first place? I locked the door before I went to sleep!" Like was she seriously so dense that she hadn't even heard them sneak their way back in?

"Oh, that?" Namjoon chuckled lightly, somewhat embarrassed—the little dimple on his face appeared once again. "We have a spare."

"A spare?" The small girl questioned, annoyance lacing her words. "The landlord didn't disclose that little piece of valuable information to me."

"Of course he wouldn't," Taehyung shrugged. "The last tenant gave it to us to use freely whenever he wasn't home."

Min bit on her bottom lip to fight off the urge to yell as her hands came up to rub at her temples. "So then why didn't you give it to me last night when you saw that I wasn't okay with you three barging in in the first place. I'm obviously not your last tenant."

Namjoon looked back over a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter