First snow

BROKEN HEART SQUAD !

"There she is !".The young professor huffted in exhausted been running fast more than she ever had in her life time, and the reason for her to do it just because a particular tanned girl who is mad at her because her words earlier. It's not that Yoona care if Yuri mad at her or not, she just doesn't want if all the plans she've been built to ruin JeTi's relationship will come into a halt, yeah that's the real reason not because she's afraid if Yuri leave her , yeah like that.

 

"Yuri !".Yoona approached the tanned girl who is sitting on the park bench with the dirty and skinny wild cat on her lap. Somehow , though Yuri just doing a simple thing like that , the doe-eyed girl can't help but admire how Yuri gracefully lean her back , crossing her long legs and rubbing the cat's head with her delicate fingers. The young professor shook her head hoping to get rid off that thoughts off, why she even notice every little things about Yuri. Maybe it's just because her experiment is a succeed, she can't help but being proud of her master piece.

 

"Yuri !".Yoona took a seat beside the other girl hoping to move Yuri's attention but unfortunately the girl ignore her. "Are you rolling your eyes at me ?".She accused getting another no respond , Yoona then chuckle ."You mad at me ? You mad at the one who already used her money for your sake to be just...like now !"

 

"There ! ".Yoona jerked when Yuri scoff at her."You did it again, talking about money. I know that i have ..so much debt to you but, Should you bring that up ?!".Great, Im Yoona..now she even angrier than before and even backfacing you. Yoona huffted, she need to let down of her egos and seek for the forgiveness. She also felt guilty anyway, for saying those things to Yuri. It's just like Yoona bragging up about her abundance.

 

Yoona ruffled her hair, she's not the kind of someone who's easy to ask for apologize, with meaningful. She used to be someone who always on a heated debate with other people and then the winner is always her, she used to be someone who give forgiveness not the one who ask for it..of course the reason is because she's genius, she can easily manipulated other people's brain who less smart than her.

 

But with this Silly Yuri, seems all the trophies, the diplomas,certificates, awards that Yoona got this whole time is meaningless. She didn't even know how to apologize to her, with meaningful. All the pride has taken away, since Yuri mad at her and ignore her. It's no time for reading a book or search in google about 'how to apologize' to someone. For the first time in her life, she have to use her instinct or her feeling , and forget the equation or formula for awhile.

 

"You have to forgive me Yuri, you can't mad and ignore me because we need each other . We have , what it's called symbiosis mutualism..like the oxpecker and the rhinoceros. You're the rhino while i'm the bird of course...Oxpeckers land on rhinos and eat ticks and other parasites that live on their skin, mind you. And we just like a bee and a flower, you're a bee who's all the nectar from me and then when you land to the other flower you help me by taking my pollen to..Reproducing . In this case , like you try to snatch Jessica from Tiffany , and then when you succeed i have a benefit to take Tiffany back to me too..So you.have.to.forgive.me....". It's more like a lecture on biology and an order than someone saying apologize .

 

"Are you for real ,professor Im ?".Yuri turn around with irritated expression on her face. "Is that how you apologize to someone ? No wonder why Tiffany left you..".The words come instantaneous from Yuri's mouth, now she feel regrets when Yoona's face look so down.

 

"Why you have to rub it on my face ?! At least, I'm not the one who hopelessly in love with someone putting me on a bet for the sake of free lunch !".The young professor smirked, but inside she feels guilty to open up Yuri's old wound.

 

Yuri fumed in anger, ready to swallow the girl in front of her lively."Arggghhh..You're impossible ! You maybe the smartest person in this world , but you're dumb at being human !".She stood up taking Mister Moo with her, ready to leave the dumbfounded young professor again. But, eventhough how mad Yuri is right now, she still hesitate a bit to really walk away, but her ego got the best on her so she finally and briskly walk, leaving Yoona on the park bench alone.

 

You maybe the smartest person in this world , but you're dumb at being human !

 

The words Yuri said repeat and repeat again on Yoona's genius brain, she can't believe those words come from an average brain owner like Yuri. But she cannot help herself to think about it, Is it true that Yoona dumb at being a human ?. Who Yuri to judge her anyway ? She's no one..why did Yoona even care about the things that STRANGER said to her ? It's Yoona's self from the start even before Yoona met Yuri or even before Tiffany or even before...she forget the time when she start to form herself to be just like now. Maybe long ago when she's five or something.

 

The little doe-eyed girl never like winter , especially when the show fall down into earth covering all the ground . From her window, little Yoona can see the white things gathering like a big blanket, but the different is her real blanket keeping warm while this snow blanket the opposite. One of the reason of why she also didn't like the snow because, the jealousy feeling she got towards the neighbour's kids who's cheerfully playing at the yard , making a snowman and laying on it making a so-called-angel form from it. While she herself, have to stay in her room reading those thick books and listening to a private teacher her parents hire from her.

 

Maybe because of that, Yoona less human than everybody else. She used to be with her own self, lack of empathy and didn't care with other people's feeling whether what things she said is hurting other people or not. She just like this from the start.

"Yuri..".Yoona approached the tanned girl sitting near the tree, Mister Moo was peacefully sleeping on her lap. Yoona didn't got any respond from the latter , she must MORE mad at Yoona by now. The doe-eyed professor sit beside Yuri drowning in a silent for a couple of minutes before Yoona start the conversation again, and this time she hopes she's more calm than before."I'm sorry..".Yuri flinched a bit when she heard those apologize words from the professor, but remain silent. Though inside her heart doing a juggling.
 
"I'm sorry for..all the things i've said to you. I'm sorry, because i can't control my anger and sometimes i'm y around you..i'm sorry because i'm being rude,-"
"And lack of empathy.."
"And lack of empathy.."
"Annoying and cocky.."
"Annoying and cocky.."
"Egotistical and manipulating.."
"Egotistical and man,- What ?!"
 
Yoona threw her glance with a frown face towards Yuri, she can see those beautiful lips quiver a bit trying to control her smirk. Yoona sighed, haahh..control your anger Yoona. "Ok..I admit it, i also egotistical and manipulating. ".She defeated scooting her body closer to Yuri, which make the latter held her breath for a second."I can't help but thinking about your words earlier..about i'm smart but i'm dumb to be a human.."
 
Yuri bit her lower lip feeling guilty again for saying it to the one who always helping her this whole time."It's ok for you to say it though..".Yoona continued. "You're right..I guess other people also thing the same about me. ".She sighed." It's just..the way my parents raised me quite different from the others. When i was a kid, i couldn't play like other kids in my neighbourhood my parents always tell me to study and study since they know i have quite a high IQ .It's more than Einstein anyway..".
 
There Yoona bragging again, Yuri rolled her eyes for it."So..the people i always seen was my parents and the teacher they hire, if i want to play ..i have to finish a thesis first ."
Yuri gasped."Really ?"
"No..i'm just kidding kekeke..".Yuri groaned , she start to doubt every facts in Yoona's words ."But still , i didn't have many friends..they can't stand playing with me . When we were playing monopoly, i always end up telling them about the countries capital's name, latest president ..they even got bored when i mention US presidents from the first till the last.."
 
Yuri squint her eyes at the girl, that's freaking a lot. Even she herself will sleep hearing about it."Well..".Yoona scratched her head."That's why i less human than other people .. I didn't have much contacts to learn of how to feel empathy,that's just ..what i am from the start..". Again Yoona broke the thick wall that covered her fragile self from the people around her and it's all because the girl beside her.
 
Yoona flinched on her place feeling Yuri's hands on hers , patting it. She cannot help but blush by the simple gesture."No you're not, if you really like that. You wouldn't care to even apologize to me or even telling me about your past. Maybe it was your start professor, but it's not the finish ..you still have plenty times to learn how to care, how to be ..well human. You always said to me to be positive in life right ? You always said to me..With so much practices and persistent nothing is impossible. Mmm..I ever read somewhere that , there's a lot heart being broken because the words left unspoken. It's maybe the same with you professor, You have to open up a bit about your feeling to the world, showing them you care..and you're also cooperating in this tiny ball called earth.".The tanned girl grinned cheerfully drawing a circle on Yoona's palms , she didn't realize a pair of doe-eyes looking at her admiringly. "And if you need any help, i will gladly be there for you, don't get me wrong ! I'm willing to do that not because i want to pay you back for what you did to me. I just plainly willing to do it, to help you through it all..keke."
 
All gone, all Yoona's vocabularies gone ..where is it ? Where is her words. It's just like in one of Spongebob episode, where the tiny Yoona in her brain pulling out all the paper of informations and then throw it away to the fire. She even couldn't remember her own name. Especially after hearing those adorable giggle, her breath has taken away. You bad ! You bad Yuri ! How could you do that to Yoona.
 
Yoona abruptly stood up pulling away her hands from Yuri's which make her regret a bit. "Y-you stay here for awhile ! Don't go !".She told the confuse looking Yuri to stay , she stops and turn around again when she's about to go. "You forgive me right ?".Slowly Yuri nodded her head."Good ! Ehh..stay here ! Don't go anywhere !".With that said , Yoona sprint towards somewhere leaving the dumbfounded Yuri behind. 
 
The tanned girl's mouth opened , stunned by the weird antics from the young professor.
 
"Arghh..argghh..".At the other place, Yoona violently kick a poor tree letting out all the confusions ,emotions and anxiety she got after what happened between her and Yuri earlier. "Argh..Why did my heart beating so fast when i saw her ? Argh..argh..It can't be right ?! It's wrong ! Absolutely wrong !.".She kept kicking and punching the poor plant , everyone who walks passed her murmuring something because Yoona's weird behaviour.
 
The doe-eyed girl stop from her action when she realize some people staring at her with odd look. "Ahahaha ! ".She let out an awkward laugh trying to save her image ."I just..exercising ..ahaha..Don't worry about me Sorry ! Sorry !".She bowed lowly to those people then back to her position when the people already gone.
 
Yoona sighed leaning her back to the tree while rubbing her chest."I even said 'sorry' to a stranger.".She just realize what she has done."You're a bad influence Yuri..a bad influence !".She shook her head before move her feet to go back to Yuri's place.
 
"Oh come on~ Give us your phone number ~".A big dude with a yellow toothy grin asked while occasionally touch Yuri's pure body.
"Yeah..I'm sure you wouldn't regret it~."Another dude who has a face like a horse also asked Yuri in such inappropriate way.
 
Yuri just stay silent ignoring the two guys, truthfully she's afraid with them but Yuri can't leave this place cause she promised to Yoona to stay. She hoped that the doe-eyed girl immediately return from wherever she is now.
 
Yoona stopped from her whistling and walk when she saw Yuri surrounded by two guys , she unconsciously let out her hands from her pocket getting curious and a little bit annoy by the scene. But when she saw the discomfort look on Yuri's face, she's pretty sure that Yuri having trouble right now.
 
"Hey !".Yoona shouted getting Yuri's and those dude's attention. She immediately grab Yuri's wrist pulling the tanned girl to her side. The tingling feeling come when she touched that delicate wrist. "You're ok ?".Yoona asked with concern tone then getting a nod from Yuri.
 
"Wow it's getting better Hyung , there's one for each of us..".The horse face dude nudge the yellow teeth one. Yoona squint her doe-eyes at them trying to intimidate.
"What did you said ?".
"Oh come on don't be so feisty.. Let's have some fun. We can take the both of you anywhere you want, karaoke, mall or ..trip to the moon ?"
 
Yoona's expression change 360 degree ."Trip to the moon ?!".She asked excitedly. Yuri facepalmed her self , sometimes professor Im can be so easy to manipulated. The tanned girl pat Yoona's shoulder knocking some sense to that genius brain. "You lied !!".Yoona scoffed realizing it finally."You two didn't even worth to stand near the gate of NASA ..".With that said, Yoona pull the two dudes by their collar.
 
~~
 
"Arghhh...."
"Aww ..damn !"
 
Groaning in pain on the ground , the two dudes look pathetic after receiving a 'lesson' from the young professor. "That's what you got for ting me about trip to the moon !".She kicked the two dudes for the last time before turn to grab Yuri by her wrist pulling her away from the scene.
 
After awhile Yoona then realize with what she's doing then immediately let go of the wrist. Soon the air become awkward between them, they were busy with their own thoughts with what happened earlier. Yuri cleared wanting to get free from this situation."Uhum..T-thank you professor. You are so brave ..earlier. I don't know that..you can fight, especially with guys.."
 
Yoona smirked cockily."This lump of flesh not only about brain you know..there's also muscle too.".She lifted her right arm showing Yuri the tiny bicep. Yuri giggle a bit witnessing it then rub Mister Moo's head while the animal still on her arms.
 
"You should teach me to defence my self later..".Yuri demanded.
Yoona shrugged."Well, fine by me. What the things i couldn't give to you ? ".There was double meanings on Yoona's sentence and Yuri can't help but blushing."I- i mean..".Yoona immediately corrected. "You conscious..with how you look now, right ? If it's not because from me..".There Yoona's conceited side come again.
 
Yuri rolled her eyes before hearing another words that will make her annoy again."Yeah..yeah, i dig it. I have so much debt to you , satisfied ?".Yoona giggled internally, she starting to like Yuri..she means starting to like how she made Yuri anxious.
 
*Plop..plop*
 
"Yuck snow !".Yoona cringed in disgrace feeling the white cold things on her skin.
"It's the first snow right ? Whoah !".Different from Yoona , Yuri instead look so excited and happy to see the first snow of the winter. Silently Yoona watched the girl from the corner of her eyes,though she doesn't like snow but she's liking the way of how the white things landed on that tan skin. "You know professor , some people believe that if two people together when the first snow come, they will end up stay together forever..".The tanned girl smile cheekily ."I hope when we're done with our business, we wouldn't back to become a stranger and maybe become a friend or best friend ?"
 
Yoona turned into silent all of sudden, why her heart felt so heavy hearing it. The other side of her mind said she really want to stay with this girl but the other said she doesn't want to stay ..for just become a friend or best friend. Yoona immediately shook her head brushing that thoughts off, she then chuckle bitterly. "Yuri, Snow is just precipitation in the form of flakes of crystalline water ice that falls from clouds..Not a thing to destined two people's fate."
 
"Hmm..".Yuri doesn't want to argue again, too tired to even make another. "Whatever Yoona Whatever.."
 
~~
 
"Why do i have to help you ?!"
"You asked for my forgiveness right ? This is the way to make me give it.."
"But you said, you already forgive me !!"
"Yes, but i'm still annoyed by your words to me "
 
"I don't care ! You already forgive me and that's final !"
"Ok then ! I take back again my forgiveness to you..Hm !"
 
Yuri turned her body abruptly backfacing the young professor, she doesn't really mad though instead she smiles amusingly when Yoona didn't see, she just want to tease Yoona and see how she reacts to it. In the other side, Yoona pout while squinting her eyes at Yuri, she doesn't know what to do to snap back at her. Why she's become weak like this she's always the one to manipulate someone not being manipulated.
 
"Arghh..FINE ! I'll do it ! I'll help you bathing that ugly cat !".Oh ,so they are debating about how to bath Mister Moo.
"Great Professor ! Thank you !".Yuri let out a toothy grin then rub her head on Yoona's shoulder making the latter blush for the cat-like action.
 
"Uhum..".Yoona cleared then scoot away a bit from the tanned girl."Don't get too close !".She warned while trying to calm her heart beats.
Though a little bit disappointed , Yuri just shrug it off then take the black and white fur cat from the floor. "Come on Mister Moo, let's take a bath !".She brought the cat to the bathroom followed by Yoona.
 
Mister Moo seems know what kind of danger will happen to him, water, the biggest enemy for a cat. He could clearly saw the waving and the flowing of water from the faucet to the tub and the worse ! He saw SOAP !. He squinted his cat eyes rolling his cat brain to escape this whole dangerous situation and the possible thing he can do is just...Jerking !.
 
"Nya !" *jerking jerking jerking*
Yuri got surprised when the cat suddenly jerked on her arms while swaying his paws. "P-professor ! Help me ! The cat jerking !".
 
Yoona widen her eyes then immediately help Yuri to hold and steady the cat."Geezz ..i know it's a bad idea to bath a cat !".She tried her best to strongly hold the cat and didn't get any scratch from his paws.
"Put him on the tub Professor !"
"Are you serious ?! I don't want to get my self wet !"
 
"It's too late to worry about that now ! Come on put him on the tub !".Yoona groaned wants or not she finally dip her self to the water along with Yuri and the cat of course.
"Nya ! ".Mister Moo groaned when his body drown into the water.
"Soap Professor ! Soap !".Yuri pointed to the place behind Yoona,the latter immediately turn around and took whatever toiletries her eyes caught.
 
Yuri rubbed the cat's body with the strawberry scent thing till the foams quickly emerges from the cat's body. She doesn't know why she felt a tingling feeling when her hands occasionally brush Yoona's hands. And the thing that make her afraid is, the feeling is more than what she felt towards Jessica.
 
Lost in her deep thought , Yuri didn't realize the grip on Mister Moo weakened. "Nya !".The cat once again trying to break free and this time he succeed.
"Yuri watch out !.".Yoona tried to catch the cat again till she even slip on the tub but it's too late because Mister Moo already running from the bathroom ." ! Once a wild cat ! Always a wild ca,-.".She stopped from her rants when she realize what her self get into. It's just come to her mind ,that when she slipped ,she ended up landing on top of Yuri, and the latter now staring at her with an unreadable expression.
 
Yoona know this is inappropriate and even forbidden for her , but she also didn't want to let go off Yuri. Same with Yuri, she knows this is too close for a partner in crime like them, but Yuri also didn't want to push Yoona, she just want to enjoy the sight of her beautiful face and those cute doe-eyes.
 
Whatever will be..will be. Yoona gulped gathering all her courages. She really curious about what kind of feeling she got for the tanned girl and she needs to make sure about it.
 
Slowly..Yoona leaned her face close to Yuri's, the rhythm of her heart beat going Allegretto. Being this close she even can feel Yuri's breath on her lips. While Yuri, she just stay frozen on her place, she doesn't what to do except waiting for that lips to come to her ..lips. OMO !They are going to kiss !
 
*Knock..knock -block *
 
Yoona sighed while groaning internally , why now ? Why she have a guest or maybe intruder just now. When she's about to satisfied her curiosity. Getting up with a heavy feeling , Yoona get away from the tub didn't even dare to look at Yuri's face by now.
"W-what ?".Yuri's face blushing like crazy . "Wh-what's that earlier ?!".She asked her self. Did she and Yoona will going to kiss ?!
 
~~
 
"Arghh..".Yoona glare at the door in front of her, If she has a super human strength she's pretty sure, she already carved a hole on the head of whoever behind her door right now.Not that she really want to kiss Yuri though, she just really want to know what kind of feeling she got for the tanned girl. Yeah just like that hmmm.
 
*Knock knock*
 
The knock knock sounds , sounded like a -block in Yoona's ears. She held the door knob lazily, didn't even bother to change her wet clothes to welcome the guest. "Hi Yoong !".Oh yes, she already know that it's Seohyun. What a right time.
"Hi Seo ! So long ! Nice to see you again !".There's a hint of sarcasm on Yoona's voice."What are you doing ?"
 
Seohyun frowned sensing a hostility from the doe-eyed girl."What kind of greet is that ? You didn't happy to see your old friend ?".She chuckled allowing her self to enter the door. Yoona lazily hummed still anxious with the sudden presence of her friend."Why did your clothes wet anyway ? Having fun ?".Seohyun bobbed her brows naughtily, she then turn around when she sense another people's presence in Yoona's apartment.
 
Seohyun lift her brows curiously to a beautiful tanned girl who stood awkwardly while fidgeting and having her clothes wet too."Mmm..I-i'll find the cat..".Yuri excused her self to search for Mister Moo.
 
Yoona mentally facepalmed her self, Seohyun definitely wouldn't let this slip from her sleeve. There, she's right..Seohyun even stare at her with suspicious eyes and naughty smirk by now. "You really having fun !".Though Seohyun got a look of innocent angel, but if people dig at her mind deeper they would find a stack of playboy magazines in there."Who's her Yoona ? New girlfriend ? or just a fling ?"
 
Yoona rolled her eyes ,walk Seohyun to the living room first before answering. "She's no one..I mean she's a friend of mine."
"Friend ? All i know, the friend you got is just me."
"I'm not anti-social you know, i make friends..Yuri stay in here because she got....a financial problem. As a friend , i just help her.."
 
"So her name is Yuri..".Seohyun clicked her tongue."Since when you become someone who likes helping people ? "
"Since now ! Arghh ..just drop this topic already ! What are you doing in here ?!"
Seohyun sighed though she already used to Yoona's rude behaviour, but she still can't stop for feeling anxious because of it."Just want to check on you, last time you're not really in a good condition ..when Tiffany left you. This apartment even a mess...but now it's seems so clean, dustless even ! Is Yuri the one who cleaned it ?".There, she got that naughty smirk again.
 
"If yes why ? I let her stay freely in here..That just how she paid me back .".Yoona stopped from tracks seeing Yuri come from the kitchen while bringing a tray of tea, she noticed she already change her clothes. The scene on the bathroom earlier keep repeating in Yoona's mind.
"Here .Enjoy the tea..".Yuri smiled placing the cup on the table then get back to the kitchen.
 
"Thank you Yuri !".Seohyun waved her hands thanking the tanned girl, she turned her face towards Yoona and notice the girl biting her bottom lip in such a controlling way."Hey ! What you're thinking about ?".She chuckled while smirking .
Yoona get back to her sense nervously. "Wh-what ? No !"
"Are you thinking about how beautiful and y your 'friend' is ?".
 
"Yes..I mean No ! Arghh..if you done with your tea ! go home immediately ! I'm tired ! I really want to take a rest..".Annoyed , Yoona got up from the couch leaving her guest behind.
 
Seohyun shook her head while smile amusingly, she doesn't know why she can stand to be a friend of Im Yoona. Maybe because of that, the y , egotistical attitude Yoona got that really entertain Seohyun. But she sense some changes in Yoona's behaviour though, especially from those doe-eyes who usually fill with depression,lifeless and glum since that heartless Tiffany left her, little by little she saw hope , life and even affection. She wonder, whose the one who made her like that ? Why Seohyun thinks it's because the tanned girl earlier .
 
~~
 
Yoona just about to change her damp clothes when she felt a sting feeling on her left arm. "Aww !".She groaned in pain noticing the three scratch marks on her skin. It's must be because the cat, but why she just feel it by now.
"Professor ! What happened ?".Yuri came with a worry face because she heard Yoona's groan inside her room.
 
"Here ! Look at this !".Yoona showed her left arm anxiously in front of Yuri's face. "This is because your wild cat !".Yuri sighed turning her body around and walking out from the room.
"Why ? Is she mad again at me ?! Tch..whatever i don't care !".Yoona dropped her bottom to the bed . She's too occupied by the pain on her arm to even care if Yuri mad again at her or,-. Yoona flinched feeling Yuri's hands suddenly grab onto her arm.
 
"Come here, let me take care of your wound .".Yuri said opening the first aid kit she just brought from the kitchen . So ,she's out for taking that ! How stupid of you Yoona to even think low about Yuri !. "Your friend just gone , she said she will call you later and she said she likes my tea..keke.".Yuri told while rubbing the alcohol to Yoona's arm.
 
"That's great..".Actually , Yoona didn't give much attention to whatever Yuri just said earlier. Her eyes and mind was busy watching every expressions and moves from Yuri.
"Done !".What ? Done already ?!."Get well soon professor !".Yuri patted the band aid on Yoona's arm first before walking out again from the bedroom.
 
Yoona stay like frozen while looking at the mickey mouse band aid on her arm. She chuckle then getting up from her bed to approach the window. She could see the snow already pouring down onto earth. She traveled her doe-eyes back to her arm that Yuri just touch then goes back to the window. "First snow ehh ? "
 
Michael Bublé - let it snow ! ( http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QDQoWT7W5xg )
 
Tbc