New life

BROKEN HEART SQUAD !

"Soap, Shampoo, room fragrance..".Yuri muttered picking then putting the toiletries to the Cart, she's in the groceries store buying all the things she and Yoona need in the apartment. "Another room fragrance, apple room fragrance,lavender room fragrance, orange room,-"

 

"Hey ! You're buying too much room fragrance !".Yoona scolded putting the room fragrances back to the shelves harshly.

"Your apartment smell like before ! I need this !".Yuri retorded back picking the goods back to the Cart. "I wonder why you can live in the place that smell like a middle-aged man's sock..".She mumbled pouting her lips.

 

"Haahh..For a parasite you sure talk too much..You used my money remember !"

Yuri rolled her eyes. "I know ! Just..think it as a debt from me to you !..".She paused taking five toilet tissues making the girl beside her widening her eyes. "And beside ..you are a girl Professor. You have to know how to do house chore and such.."

 

"I'm a genius ! I can do anything !".Yoona said cockily earning a sigh from yuri.

"So you think , you can mop the floor by using your GENIUS brain ?! Wow ! Even Einstein couldn't do it..".Yuri mocked.

Yoona clicked her tongue."I'm not a housewife type girl..and beside, my soon-to-be wife who's going to do that for me.."

 

"Who ? Tiffany ?".Yuri smirked naughtily while taking 3 tooth paste.Yoona got silent for awhile , trying to find the answer for Yuri's question. As she remember Tiffany also can't do the house chore just like her. So if she marry her then she couldn't imagine how their house will look like. Yoona startled when she got a nudge on the ribs."Professor ! You spacing out !. Are you contemplating to marry me in the future eh ? Kekeke..".Yuri giggled jokingly.

 

Yoona let out a dry laugh. "Ha , Wh-what are you,,talking about. ? You seem always full of your self since you're turning into a beautiful and y girl.".She saw Yuri lifting her brows, waiting Yoona to answer her previous question."W-well..my soon-to-be wife is, whoever i'm going to marry in the future !". She finally answer doesn't want to continue this conversation, but her mind didn't stop from thinking. How if she marry Tiffany in the future. Are they really going to survive ? remembering they couldn't do any house work.

 

Yoona then stare at Yuri who's busy picking four mouth washes, whoever going to marry Yuri is lucky. "Jessica is lucky..".Yoona thought then brush it off immediately. It's not healthy for her genius brain to think about something that didn't happen yet. And beside , She can hire a maid right ? . That's what her money she earned for."Hurry up ! Lets go to the food section !".She commanded getting impatient because her stomach already grumbling in hunger.

 

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Alright..You always hungry.."

"Wait !".Yoona moved the stuffs in the Cart first to make a space before climbing then placing her self in it. "Come on..".She motioned yuri to push her.

Yuri scowled."Are you for real ? You're so childish , how if the employee warn you.."

"I'm tired of walking ! And i don't care, Come on push this damn thing.."

 

Yuri groaned , she doesn't want to have another argument with the young professor. So she just start to push the Cart which have Yoona in it, she have to rolled her eyes when Yoona stretch her hands widely while saying "Woo~~"

"You're awfully heavy !".The tanned girl complained pushing the Cart with all her strength.

"Just think it as your exercise..".Yoona grinned cheekily teasing the girl behind her, her hands immediately reach for the snacks after arriving at her desired section.

 

Yuri took some cereals nearby then remembering she wants to ask something to Yoona."So..Professor,.What is our next move ? ".She's referring to their revenge plan for Jessica and Tiffany.

"I'm thinking about sending you back to the university."

 

Yuri stunned then she turned to the doe-eyed girl with scared expression."G-go back to the university ? I-i don't think that's a good idea..".She bit her lower lip, remembering about the bad things that happened to her in there.

"Why ? You're trauma ?".Yoona asked trying to read the expression on Yuri's face.

"I- i just don't want to.."

"Yuri..it's easier to catch a lion when they are in the cage..".Yoona insisted trying to persuade Yuri .

 

"Just please make another plan, You're genius .".Yuri cracked a fake and nervous smile.

Yoona stare at the girl's face in concern,then climb off from the Cart."Yuri, you cannot live forever being scared just because people ever hurt you.."

"I DON'T WANT TO !".Yoona flinched when Yuri suddenly burst."I'm just scared you know, i-i'm scared ! Y-you couldn't understand it because you never experience what happened to me !".She trembled clenching her fists tightly. Then put whatever come to her hands to the Cart harshly. She stopped when she felt Yoona's hands on her wrist, then the next thing she knows is Yoona drag her to the very corner of the store.

 

"What are you doing ?! ".Yuri scoffed trying to get free from Yoona's grip.

"I want to tell you something..". There just only serious tone in Yoona's voice that time as she let go of Yuri's wrist , the tanned girl stop from moving watching Yoona take a seat beside the floor. "You said, i never experience what happened to you. ..You're wrong ".Yoona played with the hem of her sleeve thinking about whether yes or not to tell the story about her past.

 

Yuri got intrigued then take a seat too beside Yoona. "You mean ?"

"I also got bullied when i was in school..".Yuri stunned hearing it waiting yoona to continue."I never have a friend because i often jumped on my grade. It was in high school when i realized it, i was thirteen and i'm the youngest from all. I thought that people like me just because they always praise me for my intelligence, they said they are envy me because i'm smart and . ".She paused turning her attention to the ceiling." I  brushed that comments off , thinking that it's just a normal kind of girl's jealousy because girl have more strong effect of Oxytocin in their brain and it's affect their social behaviour blablabla..".Yuri groaned when Yoona turn again into her lecture mode. "What ?"

 

"Nothing just continue..".Yuri shrugged.

Yoona begin again. "So i thought that i finally make some friends but i was mistaken..They used me to get a good grade from the teacher..".Yuri's expression turn to surprised. "I heard them talking bad about me in the back, they said i'm too cocky,i'm rude to the people who older than me, i have to act like my age, I bribe the committee to jump my grades and such and such.."

 

"That's awful..they were so cruel to you.."

"Yep..".Yoona turned her face to Yuri. "But luckily i just need two years to finish my high school and i'm so glad to leave those people away...Then i went to college, it's better than high school though, the people more mature and didn't judge me because i'm younger than them. Well ..though, there some still underestimated me but i have learnt from my experience in high school that i have to ignore them , not caring about whatever the they talked about me.."

 

Yuri grinned because Yoona used too much profanity but then she look down again. "But, you still different from me. In the past people always bullied me because my look, anywhere , anytime.."

"But it's all in the past right ? Look at you now ! You're so beautiful ! People adore you !". Yoona put her hand on Yuri's shoulder."Do not compare your pain with other people, you didn't live the life they lived. People will still always judge you whether you good or bad...That's just the..the chain of life .."

 

Yuri got silent after hearing it , busy with her own thoughts. She have to admit that Yoona's right. But she still have some doubts inside, She turned her attention looking at Yoona's face that look so full of hope. Yuri cannot disappoint this doe-eyed girl, after all she already give so much things to Yuri. This must be one of the way for Yuri to pay Yoona back. Yuri sighed then crack a smile telling Yoona with her expression that she agreed.

 

A smile spread on Yoona's lips widely. "Ahaha .. That's the spirit !".She stretch her arms widely going to bury the tanned girl to her embrace but then she realized what she's gonna do and stop midway, dropping her hands back. The air turn into awkward, Yoona closed her eyes cursing her self for her stupidity. She suddenly startled and turn to the side to see another pinky finger on hers , and the owner is Yuri.

"Thank you Professor for always there for me..".Yuri stare softly at the other girl, rubbing her pinky finger against Yoona's. "And as for now, lets be friend..ehh ?"

Yoona doesn't know how to respond seem Yuri already take all her vocabularies away with that 'friend' offer, and she doesn't know why her heart beating so fast. "Hah..Y-Your friend ? You kidding me .. haha i don't want to be your friend..".The doe-eyed girl laughed dryly taking her pinky finger back. Strange, she felt regret for doing it. She immediately get up trying her best to hide her nervousness.

 

Yuri also do the same."B-but we are friends right professor ? We live together, eat together and drink wine together !. We also got our heart broken together !"

Yoona hissed. "Drop this topic now, lets get done with our shopping. I'm hungry and want to be home immediately !".She stomp her feet towards the stroll then climb back to it . Yuri squint her eyes but follow the girl though, she clearly couldn't understand what's going on in that genius brain of the young professor.

 

"I'm sorry, but it's forbidden to ride the Cart..".The cashier warned telling Yoona to get off from the wheel. Yoona sighed , this employee clearly oblivious that she's not in a good mood to argue. She gives the employee a strict look, "You.only.live.once.".She said in firm tapping her index finger on the counter. The cashier cowered, then let whatever thing Yoona want to do.

 

Yuri rolled her eyes, begin to put the groceries on the counter. She sighed when she forgot something. "I forgot to take a milk, wait here..".Yoona didn't replied busy a lollipop."Got it !".she took a bottle of milk then start to go back to the cashier, but she accidentally bumped into someone till all the foods that person buying fall to the floor."Oops ..sorry i didn't mean to,-".She stopped in her track when she noticed who's the person is, Choi Sooyoung the one who always bully her.

 

"No problem..".Sooyoung cracked a friendly smile."But you have to be careful later..".She grinned checking out Yuri from head to toe.

"I'm sorry i have to go ..".Yuri immediately excused her self running away from the tall girl.

"Hey !".Sooyoung called the girl but she already gone. "Did i scare her ?".She asked her self in worry , a smile spread on her lips.

~~

 

"Finally *pant pant* home..".Yoona dropped her body on the doorway , exhausted because when they are in the store Yuri suddenly drag her while running like a mad man.

"You need to do more exercise professor..".Yuri held Yoona by the shoulders then took her to the couch.

"It's all your fault ! You're running like you seeing a ghost..".Yoona inhaled. "I'm tired.."

"It's more than ghost..".Yuri sighed dropped her body to the couch too. "It's Choi Sooyoung , one of the girl who always bully me back in the university..".She explained while taking off her coat.

"You said Choi Sooyoung ?".Yoona turned to the girl beside her, Yuri nodded ."Do you know that Choi Sooyoung is Jessica's ex-girlfriend ?"
"What ?! ".Yuri gasped. "Are you sure ?".Yoona nodded."You kidding right ?, how did you know about it ?"
 
Yoona rolled her eyes. "I thought you really like Jessica, Why you didn't even know a little thing like that ?!".She paused taking a breath before explaining it. "After Tiffany left me with that chick, I searched some information about her..including where she lived,her family, her blood type, even her ancestors ! I want to find some flaws on her, then i came up with her dating history, Jessica and Sooyoung ever have a relationship in highschool..well just another teenage girls love.."
 
Yuri couldn't believe it."But, they didn't get along very well in university..they always throwing glare to each other !"
"It's because apparently, they broke up in a bad term..Jessica caught cheating on other girl,Well ..Cheaters always cheat.".Yoona mocked disgustingly."You will be surprise if you know who she was cheat with..".She smirked.
 
Though Yuri still couldn't process all the informations Yoona has give, she still ask."Who ?"
"Your best friend..Kim Taeyeon.."
"Wh-what ?! Just..what ?! You..You lied to me professor ! You..argh ..I couldn't believe it !".Yuri run her fingers to her hair , chewing the side of . Disbelief with what yoona said.
 
"It's your decision to believe me or not, but that's all i knew..Girls and girls relationship world is small.We eat what people already eat..tch.".Yoona said casually taking the bag of chips she just bought. In the other side, Yuri don't know what to do or say, it's so surprising for her. If it's true,then why Taeyeon never tell her though they are not in the same high school, but at least as one who Taeyeon called best friend , Yuri have the right to know it especially Taeyeon also knew that Yuri likes Jessica.
 
"Arghh it !".Yuri groaned in frustrated then stomp her feet annoyingly bed room with Yoona's eyes glued on her back. The doe-eyed girl sighed, is it a right decision for Yoona to tell it "Arghh..".She groaned ,shoving more chips to .
 
~~
 
Yuri dropped her body to the bed , exhausted from all the things that happened today. She never like it if someone lie to her or hiding the truth from her. Taeyeon always said that she's her best friend. A best friend have to open up to each other right ?. Her mind drift back to the time where she first met Taeyeon,at the beginning of her college time.
 
Yuri was walking in the cafeteria with her tray of food because it's already the time for all the freshmen to take a lunch. "Keke..look at that girl's hair !".A girl Yuri passed giggling while pointing at Yuri. Yeah , it's a popular style, Yuri thought already immune with people commenting at her like that. She tried to find a table glancing around, she find one and going to take it but the person who already in there move her bag to that space. "Sorry broccoli..It's occupied..Keke..".It's Choi Sooyoung and her minions giggling together to mock Yuri.
 
Yuri sighed, well lets find another~.She caught another table unoccupied but when she's going to take it another girl suddenly push Yuri aside, it's lucky that her food didn't fell to the ground. "So now what ?".Yuri mumbled, there is no place available ..There some but there's so much boys in there. She doubt that even the boys want to be near her. So in the end Yuri walk to the corner of the room, sitting on the floor just beside the trash bin. "Just like in high school..".Yuri sighed breaking her chopstick then start to eat.
 
"Hi, Can i take a seat here ?".There was a girl's voice beside her, Yuri lift her head to be surprised there's a baby face girl smiling and asking her permission to take a seat , on the floor ? near a trash bin ?!. Yuri couldn't believe it, this girl quite attractive she could have any place even with the guys.
 
"A-are you sure ?".Yuri asked earning a nod from the girl."Ok..please.".She scoot a bit getting nearer to the trash bin.
"I can replace you in there,it's must be uncomfortable..".The baby face girl offered referring to the place near the trash bin.
"It's ok..i used to it..".Yuri grinned continue to eat her lunch again.
 
"By the way, I'm Kim Taeyeon..and you ?"
Yuri got surprised , no one ever really want to introduce their self at her."I..i'm Yuri, Kwon Yuri.."
"You have a beautiful name..In Japan it's mean Lily..".Yeah,just my name.Yuri thought."And I really like your hair.."
Yuri beamed into smile, she always like it when people compliment her hair."Thank you !"
 
"Well Yuri lets be friend..".Taeyeon suddenly extended her hands towards Yuri.
Friend ? .Yuri never really have a friend especially in high school. So it's kinda a new thing for Yuri. She still not sure about it because people sometimes play with her , pretending to be Yuri's friend but in the end ,they just another soppy . But Taeyeon look so genuine when she asked about being her friend,maybe it's her baby face ? or ..maybe she really mean it. So in the end Yuri also reach her hand forward..".Yeah..lets be friend..".After that , they getting close to each other and even declared themselves as a best friend.
 
Yuri got up from the bed turning her body to the front of the mirror her eyes was in her reflection but her mind in somewhere else. If she knew things will turn out like this, she wouldn't even want to accept Taeyeon's friend request, she used with her lonely life why she bother to even have a company. Maybe Taeyeon didn't tell Yuri about Jessica's bet just to mock Yuri and stab her on the back, she's Jessica's ex remember there's a chance that she doesn't like it, about her best friend got a feeling for her ex. "No..no..She WAS my best friend..".She took her purse taking Taeyeon's photograph from it then stick it to the mirror beneath Jessica's and Sooyoung's.
 
"The three of you..you all will get your Karma..".Yuri clenched her fist ,her eyes getting darker by the hatred and anger."You will regret it for killing the old Yuri..and this one !".She pointed at her self."The new Yuri..will be your judge.".She smirked evilly."Don't mess with a broken heart woman.."
 
~~
"So..Why i have to be in this high-school uniform ?".Yuri frowned while checking the outfit she wore. Black blazer, black skirt, white long sleeve and a cute tie, while her hair also getting a one side braid.
"I'll make you a new identity..".Yoona answered vaguely while checking her camera.
"New identity ? What for ?"
 
Yoona clicked her tongue."Yuri..this is also part of the plan. When you go back to the university you have to be someone else..or in another word having a new name. It's not easy to make people really like you especially Jessica , when they still knew that you are Yuri, the nerdy afro girl who they always mocked everyday. They will compare The old Yuri and The new Yuri..and will goes 'eww'..".She mimicked.
 
"B-but ..isn't it illegal ? How about my past records in the university ?"
"I know it's illegal, but doesn't that the thing that make it thrill ? Don't worry about your past records..I'm a genius remember ? I can make your new records later to be place in your old records..So you still can get graduate aandd..doing our plan in the same time, the different is..You have a new name..".Yoona explained pointing her finger at the white background."Let's take your photo~"
 
"Wait wait..".Yuri extended her hands stopping the doe-eyed girl."I still can't get it..How ..How can you do that ? Even if you're a genius..this is university we talking about you know, you can't just do like you want.."
Yoona sighed stomping her feet towards Yuri."Do you know who's the owner of that university ?"
 
"Oh my gosh it's you ?!".Yuri look so surprised.
Yoona giggled."No, not me..i'm not that rich. The owner is my friend's father, but my friend is the only heir for that place. She owe me big time because i ever help her with her study.."
"Ahh..".Yuri started to understand."But if the police know it, i will tell them that's your idea and i wouldn't bail you out from there..".She pretended to make a threat.
 
Yoona groaned."Arghh..alright. Just ..Lets get back to work..".She pushed Yuri to stand in front of the white lay out. She then move backward preparing to take the photos."Ok..Smile innocently, like a high school girl.."Yuri do so sending her innocent smile to the camera."Good..Charming smile~"*Snap*."Sassy smile~~"*snap snap*."million dollar smile."*Snap*."Take your chin up ! Andd..lets call it a day !"
 
"Here ! Here ! Here !".Yoona placed all Yuri's new identities such as driving licence, student identity, and citizen card. "Your name is Choi Anna, you grew up in Salford UK till you graduate your high school, your hobby is playing with your cat 'Moo'..and in high school you ever be a prom night queen..Is that too ..real ?".She wiggled her brows while smirking.
 
Yuri sighed."Yeah..but why have to be Choi ?!"
"You know how Choi in our country, they are the king in the business empire and lets just say that you also one of the most powerful businessman's daughter in this country.."
Yuri clapped her hands sarcastically. "Wow..the lie is so perfect..standing ovation. Though my real father is just an ordinary banker in Seoul..and going to pensionary.."
 
"Haha..i know right..".Yoona placed her self on the coach stretching her arms to the back of it cockily."Lie is the better way..when the truth never set you free..".She paused leaning her body towards Yuri."Just be positive ! We can do whatever we want to do to those people who made us suffer..we have a genius brain, high-level beauty, the body of the goddess, persistent and our heart that has been broken. What else that incomplete for us to make a revenge ?!".She then laughed maniacally.
 
Yuri sighed placing her palms on the chin."I hope you could spare me your confident a bit..".She muttered then lift her brows when Yoona stood suddenly."Now what ?"
"You also need to have brain not just look !".Yoona walked to the back just to pick up some books, a lot of it. "Read it all ! Right now !".Yuri's mouth opened."Psychology, Philosophy, Bible, Science, Physics, Chemistry, Law of attraction, Business,Self-improvement, law , political and other s about book..".She threw it one by one to the tanned girl.
 
Yuri changed her expression to be a cute one while tugging at Yoona's sleeve."Professor Im, can i just do it another day ? I'm hungry right now and planning to order a pizza ~~ Ehehe.".She batted her lashes playfully.
Yoona smile warmly then held Yuri's hands."Of course..".She threw that hands away. "That's not gonna work for me ! Don't wanna hear another excuses ! Read Now !".Actually Yoona thought she looks so cute but she have to act tough though.
Yuri pouted ."Ay ay Professor ~"
~~
"Ahh..".Yoona cracked her neck standing in front of the university wearing an all black outfits ,beanie,and vest that contented with so much stuffs in it. She look at her wrist watch, it's midnight already a perfect time for a robber to do their robbery , but different for Yoona she will robber another thing , and it's an important thing for their revenge plan. "Lets get ready..".She took her flash light then climb the wall of the university with little difficulty.
 
"Good..".She mumbled when her feet touch the ground inside the university. She begin to walk slowly and silently because alerting the guards is the last thing Yoona expected. " !".She hid near the wall when the guard suddenly came into her vision but luckily he didn't know about Yoona's presence. Yoona have to reach the place across from her but having a guard in the middle of it, Yoona have to be careful not to get caught.
 
When she noticed the guard looking at another direction, she immediately do a roll with her body like in some kind of spy movie then perfectly landing at her destination. She smirked cockily before run trying to find a control room of the university. Once she's there, she took her equipment then opening a lid that led to a box with many wires in it. With her genius brain it's possible for her to understand which wires have purpose to another.
 
"Kekeke..".She giggled evilly cutting the wires then put a weird looking chip that she invented alone. She took her laptop then open a software that she also invented alone, soon the screen show so many vision from the cameras around the building. She smirked but soon gone when she saw, from the screen, a security walking to the control room. "Oow..time to go."She closed her laptop then swoon like a wind , leaving the university without marks.
 
~~
 
"Yuri ..i bought you pizza..".Yoona entered her apartment with a cheeky smile holding a box of pizza in her hands. She bought the pizza not because she want to impress Yuri , remembering the tan girl said she want it before. She's not that really care to Yuri , mind you, she just really happy that maybe her plan will get into success."Yuri~~ lo,-".She stopped realizing that the tan girl was sleeping with her head on the table surrounding by so many books. 
 
Yoona sighed."I bought you pizza and then you sleep like this, no one in their right mind can miss the taste of pizza in the night..".She said to her self then walk approaching the sleeping girl."You also skip your lesson..".She stare at the books then put the pizza on the table near it. "She might hurt her own back..".She mumbled looking at Yuri's position."Not that i care..".She put her hands on the hips."But , if tomorrow she couldn't go to school because the pain on her freaking back, the plan will take longer than i expected..".She squinted her eyes."I don't want to be put with this needy girl any longer..".Really ?. She said it halfheartedly, Does she really want to go away from Yuri after the plan get accomplished ?. Well, they are strangers from the start , they might as well go back to strangers after all things done for good.
 
Yoona sighed again putting her self sitting beside Yuri, she stare at that beautiful face that peacefully asleep. She gulped staring at Yuri's pouty lips, that seems inviting hers to get closer and capture it there and there. But of course being a conceited genius little freak, Yoona have a control on her self . It's just because Yuri's change turn out so good, it's normal to be attract to a good looking person anyway, not because it's love.
 
She brushed the bang on Yuri's forehead, then don't know why she suddenly rub Yuri's cheek softly, so Yoona lose her control now ?."You know you deserve someone better with your look right now..".She said in whisper like yuri's awake that time."Not that obnoxious throw-worthy Jessica..".Hatred or maybe jealousy clearly heard from her tone and she didn't realize it. She shakes Yuri's body to wake her up telling her to move to her room, but the tan girl didn't even stir from her slumber.
 
"Yuri..Hey..".Yoona shook Yuri's body hardly but still yuri asleep. Yoona pouted ,.wants or not she have to take the tan girl to her room by herself. Yoona placed her hands on Yuri's shoulder begin to lift her but she never expected that her strength not enough to lift Yuri's body, So in the end Yuri fell to the floor taking Yoona's body too with her. Yoona gasped when her face just an inch away from Yuri's, she clearly can feel Yuri's breath on her lips and luckily Yuri still peacefully asleep or else another movement from Yuri or Yoona, and their lips might crash one another.
 
Yoona then suddenly felt the beat on her heart getting faster , something that she never thought will happen to her. " ! What happened with me ?".
 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ# (Rage against the machine-killing in the name)
 
 
 
To be continued
 
Pardon for the wait  , my type of writing is . Post when i'm in the mood keke. Bon journée !