Old friend , new friend

BROKEN HEART SQUAD !

"Alright ! This is the plan for today !".Yuri wrinkled her nose as Yoona sprayed too much perfume to her body.

"What this is for Professor ? It smells so awful !"

Yoona clicked her tongue. "This is called pheromone..You need this to seduce Jessica Jung even more. We needn't much time to waste, more quick you take an action, more quick you will trap Jessica into our scheme !".And more quick Yoona will let go of Yuri and forget about her. Though, there's a heavy feeling on her chest but that's the best way to do , to get rid of her new found fluttering feelings.

 

"Ok !".Yuri threw her glance at Yoona with a smile on her lips, the scene in the bathroom came back again to her mind. Are they really going to kiss that time ?.

"I know i'm attractive..don't be so gawk at me ."

Yuri snapped from her reverie welcomed by Yoona's sly smirk, the tanned girl blush and immediately divert her sight."You wish Professor ! My heart just for Jessica Jung.."

 

The smirk fade from Yoona's lips replacing with a disappointed look on her face."Yeah..of course. NOW get ready ! You have to hook Jessica Jung as quickly as possible, and make Tiffany back to me ! Do you copy ?"

"Ay ay ! Professor !".Yuri gave a salute before walking out from the van to do this today's mission.

 

As Yuri walk away Yoona sighed heavily slumping her body to the chair of the van. There's so many things going on in her mind, but the most is that particular tanned girl who's been roaming in her head recently. Yoona felt confused , with this new found feeling . It's forbidden, she thought. This feeling just for Tiffany, yet she also felt it to the tanned girl ..even maybe..more.

 

Her mind goes back again to the time when they're going to kiss. She still clearly remember those luscious lips only an inch for her. To be honest, till now she still curious about how those lips taste on hers. "No ..No...No !"Yoona shook her head. "I can't ! I can't ". Her attention turn to the door when it's being open. Soon Yoona chuckled, seeing a little girl effortlessly climbing onto the van.

 

"Hey Yoona unniw !".Iwene with her usual bowl hair cut greeted the older girl with a wide smile on her lips.

"Hey Iwene~~ You come again ?"

"Of couwse ! This place look so coooooool !".The little girl smile cheekily , pressing the button of the keyboard.

 

Yoona chuckled seeing Iwene's antics, How she wished that her childhood was like Iwene's. Carefree and no formula or equation to be solved. Iwene is quite a bright child though , she can answer whatever Yoona asked to her , especially about life.

 

"Hey Iwene !".Iwene look up at her."Emmm..I want to ask you question.."

Iwene cross her arms cockily. "Spill !"

Yoona giggled. "So..let's just saying , You have a set of crayons, you like it so much because those crayons have colored your draw for so long..".Iwene frowned trying to understand Yoona's words for her five years old brain."But then your mother bought you another set of crayons,it's still new, still fresh...at first you didn't like the new one because you're liking the old one too much..but then you suddenly like the new one maybe better than the old one. But you still confuse, so what will you choose ?"

 

Iwene scratch her head while pouting her lips. The question was too much for her young brain, Yoona even start to regret why she bother to asked the question. "Mmmmmm...If the new one was bettew to colow my dwaw..then i choose the new but if it's not then , i'll stick with the old..". She answered Yoona's question with an innocent smile.

 

Yoona suddenly turn into quiet, thinking about those answers. If the new one can colored her draw better than the old, then choose the new one. If it's not, then stick with the old. It sounded so simple, yet this is not the matter of choosing crayons. It's about the matter of heart, and feeling.

 

"Arghh Iwene ! You're confusing me~".Yoona pouted then march her hands to tickle the little girl's body again.

"Ahaha..unniw, stop it..".Iwene laughed trying to get free from Yoona. The doe-eyed girl stopped when she suddenly saw a bruise on Iwene's arm.

"Iwene..What happened with your arm ?".Yoona asked in concern rubbing the bruise softly.

 

"Ahh..No-nothing. I- i fell when i'm playing in my house ehehe.."

"Aishh..you better be careful next time..".Yoona rubbed Iwene's bowl hair cut softly, though her heart tell her that there's something wrong with Iwene. Yoona snapped from her thoughts when she heard the call from Yuri.

 

~~

 

Yuri was walking down the hallway today she's wearing a perfect black dress with brown coat hanging on her shoulder to keep her warm from the winter breeze. Like usual, everyone looking at her with amazement. She threw her charming smile , throwing them to the bliss of earthly heaven. She chuckled bitterly, well she still can't forget how in the past they didn't even want to look at Yuri, even a glance.

 

She stopped from her track , catching the sight of three girls walking towards her. Yuri gulped, the memories of her being bullied by those three came back to her mind. She knew that she's not her old self but she can't help but feeling worry . Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon gave her a traumatic experience , and it still a long way to be healed.

 

Yuri straighten her posture , continue to walk towards them. She hoped that they didn't realize that she's Yuri, the afro girl they always bullied. The tanned girl keep walking and walking until she walked pass them. She sighed in relief, sensing the girls didn't recognize her or even stop to look at her. "Hey You !". Yuri froze in her place, hearing Hyoyeon's voice called her. She gulped , from those three to be honest Hyoyeon is the most intimidating one for Yuri.

 

The tanned girl gather her courage to turn around and face the three girls. "Yes ?".She tried to sound calm but it comes out like she's being irritated getting the call.

Hyoyeon lift her brows skeptically , she then walked approaching Yuri following her peers. At the back, Sooyoung frown because she thought that she saw this girl before. Oh yes ! The beautiful and hot girl in groceries store !.

 

Hyoyeon squint her eyes while circling Yuri's body."So..you're the new girl ?".She asked in distaste.

"Yeah..my name is Anna. Is there something i can help you with ?"

"Anna..".Hyoyeon chuckled."Are you sure ?".Oh no, Does Hyoyeon know that she's Yuri ?. "I mean ..your name so foreign. You're a real Korean right ?"

 

Yuri sighed in relief, so Hyoyeon didn't suspicious that Anna is Yuri. "I spent my life time abroad..So that's my name people gave me..".

"For a person who lived abroad, you sure speak good Korean..".Yuri opened to answer it but nothing come out. Luckily her friend suddenly in.

 

"Oh please Hyo..".Sooyoung said in distressed."If you lived all your life time with monkey. Do you have to sound like monkey ?".The blunt question leave a chuckle to Yuri.

"Why you have to used monkey as analogy ?!".Hyoyeon scoffed to her tall friend.

"That's clearly suit you !"

"You giant !"

 

"Alright guys !".Sunny luckily to be the one who separate them ."I think you have to stop because people start looking at us. Bye Anna..Sorry.".With that the petite girl pull her friends to leave the scene. Yuri stare at them in dumbfounded, Did she just receive an apology from Sunny ? Wow, they must be didn't really recognize her . But it left her some ironic feeling though, Does people have to give respect for someone just because they are good looking ?. The mind of other people, is nothing that Yuri can predict.

 

She continued her walks , and now heading for her class. She stopped abruptly in the door way while widen her eyes then immediately behind the wall. "Professor ? Professor ?".She called the young Professor through her earring.

"Ye-yes ..Yes Yuri ?".Yoona's voice came in a rather nervous tone.

"Ehh..Professor are you ok ?"

"O-of course..ahah..Iwene just telling me a ghost story. It's called The Everyday ghost stories..".She chuckled."What an awful title that right ? By the way,why you're calling ?"

"Emm..this is about our targets, Tiffany was here right now..".Yuri threw her glance towards them for a brief of time."She's with Jessica..and they're making some PDA.".She bit her lower lip trying to hold her jealousy but strange, the broken feeling was lighter than the last time.
 
"That's good Yuri ! Which mean you can show Tiffany that Jessica attracted to you even when she's with her. Jealousy ! Is the weapon we need ! Now, you walk in to that class, act like usual but you still have to make Jessica's eyes stay on you..". Well that's tough, but Yuri will try.
 
Yuri nodded then fix her dress while clearing , she looked at her self in the mirror first. She smirked showing her pearly white teeth, with this look of hers now who cannot attract by it ? . A lunatic maybe.
 
~~
 
"Jessi..How about we're going to my beach house and throw a party this weekend ?".Tiffany asked while rubbing her girlfriend's arms affectionately.
"Mmm..well, That's a good idea. It's been so long we didn't throw a party.."
"We should invite all the people in campus..the cool one of course !"
Jessica nodded. "Yeah..yeah..Anything from my lo,- Hey Anna !".She suddenly divert her attention when a particular beautiful tanned girl walk in to the the class, Tiffany rolled her eyes then turn around to face Anna too. She sent a glare to the girl , but Anna didn't even move a hair because of it.
 
"Hello Jessica..good morning~".Yuri flashed a smile , enough to make Jessica's heart doing a flip. The blonde then groan feeling a pinch on her thigh, and it's from her girlfriend. "Ehehe..mmm babe . How about we also invite Anna to our party ?".The question maybe enough to sent Jessica to a death sentence, sensing how trouble Tiffany felt towards Anna. But instead of disagreement, Tiffany show her eye-smile and approve the idea.
 
"Good idea..".Tiffany nodded her head."Do you want to come to our party ? Anna ?"
Yuri a little bit taken aback by Tiffany's offer, why she acted so nice towards her while the other day she was so harsh at her. "Take that offer !".The tanned girl heard from the other line. "I knew Tiffany too well, she must be planning something for you. Let's just play her game !".Yoona told, as instruction Yuri receive that offer.
 
"Great..i'd love to !"
"Good, it must be nice to have you there."Tiffany cracked a fake smile, she then turn again to her girlfriend."I think the class will start, i have to go now. See you again later babe~~".She leaned her face close to Jessica wanting to kiss her. The latter awkwardly receive the kiss, she just feel so uncomfortable especially when Anna here.
 
Yuri also feel uncomfortable seeing it though, she felt jealous."Alright see you later~, See you later Anna.".With a last fake smile to Yuri, Tiffany then walk out from the class.
 
Yuri sighed then placed her self to the seat beside Jessica, the one Tiffany has occupied. She sent a smile to the blonde girl which the latter respond , Jessica going mush when she smells the good fragrance from Yuri. It smells so fresh, yet also sensual and even make her turn on by it. She smells so good, Jessica thought.
 
"Well thank you..".Jessica look surprised, did she just saying it out loud ?."Well ..yes, you said i smell so good .."
"Ahaha..".Jessica chuckled awkwardly while blushing."Well, think i'm not a kind of person who can keep my thoughts inside.."
"That's cute though , which mean..you never lie to other people..especially to your lover..".Yuri complimented while biting her lower lip.
 
"Liar !".Yoona shouted mentally."She's a total liar ! Not even cute !".She clenched the pen on her hands harshly while squinting her eyes.
"T-thank you ".Jessica blushed again , imitating Yuri to bite her lip too. This is a new feeling, she got turn on by seeing a girl biting her lower lip, but this is Anna we're talking about. All the parts of her body, screamed y,hot and sensuality."Oh i almost forgot..".Jessica turned to her bag taking something from it. "Here..i give your handkerchief back..".She handed the fabric then brush it softly."Don't worry it didn't smell coffee again, i washed it.."
 
Yuri smiled taking the handkerchief while purposely brushing her hands on Jessica's."It's ok, Thank you for washing it though. You save my day..".Even Yuri's chuckled was so y and it's making Jessica aroused even more. The same thing happened to a particular doe-eyed girl, she's trying her best to hold her urge by crossing her legs and press it to her private part. Geeezz,after the change ...All part of Yuri was screaming about !. "Are you ok ?".Jessica and Yoona snapped from their inappropriate thoughts almost in the same time.
 
"Ahaha..Yes..".Jessica scratched her head awkwardly while cursing her self for her behaviour. Anna is clearly not a cheap side chick she always had in the past. Though, Jessica just met the tanned girl, but she's sure that Anna is different...She's not a girl to be play around.
 
"Think i should give you a reward ?".Yuri asked briefly touched Jessica's arms.
"Reward ?".Now, another inappropriate thoughts came into Jessica's mind.
"Yes..like having dinner ,maybe ? If you didn't have a plan with your girlfriend of course.."
Hell, even if she has it. Jessica would immediately cancel it."No..no, of course not ! I'd love to..so this evening ?"
"Yes ! this evening !"
 
At another place, Yoona rubbed her hands with evil smirk on her lips."Jessica Jung ! A time bomb will explode . Just wait ! Ahahahahaha !".
 
~~
 
Again, people were waving at Yuri in the cafeteria trying to make her sit beside them. "Anna come here !!"
"Hottie come to papa~~"
"Eww..you gross thing, don't say that to Anna !"
 
Yuri or Anna chuckled , well she have to used with this from now. A particular girl suddenly caught Yuri's attention. A petite girl with bob blond hair, Taeyeon her 'used to be' best friend. Yuri frowned because Taeyeon was look so different from the last time she saw her, a little bit thin, glum and lifeless. She wonder, what make thing make her like that, at the back of her mind Yuri really hope that, it's because the guilty feeling Taeyeon felt towards her.
 
With a forced smile, Yuri move her feet towards Taeyeon's table who by any chance sitting alone. "Can i sit here ?".She asked making the petite girl look up at her.
Taeyeon's eyes change from dull to be surprise, of course because she saw and have a girl that become the new issue in campus near her and even talk to her.
 
"O-of course !".Taeyeon scooted a bit ,letting the tanned girl to take the place. A good smell hitting Taeyeon's nose , why beautiful girl always smell good.
"Thanks ! I'm Anna by the way..".Yuri extended her hand .
"I- i'm Taeyeon ..".Taeyeon shook Anna's hand awkwardly, but why she suddenly felt familiar with Anna's touch. She shook her head it's must be just her feeling."Well, i already know your name though, everybody practically talking about you.."
 
"I hope they're talking good about me.".Yuri snickered then dip her fries to the sauce, stirring it first once before brought it to . Taeyeon squint her eyes witnessing it, that particular habit was really familiar with her best friend's Yuri. Remembering about it, Taeyeon back to her gloom mode..She really miss her best friend where is she right now ?.".What happened ?".Taeyeon snapped from her reverie.
 
"No-nothing..I'm ok.."
Yuri nodded , though she doesn't satisfied with the answer. She wonder , is Taeyeon thinking about her now ?."I saw you alone, why ? Don't you have any friend ?"
"I have..but she's gone now because of me..".Taeyeon muttered but Yuri still clearly can hear it.
 
"Well, do not regret if people go from your life,because maybe it's better for them to go for good than stay but broken..".Yuri sighed staring into the space, it's hurt to remember all the memories about her past coming and hitting her again on her heart. Yes, the old Yuri was gone now for good, and the new one will stay not to be broken again.
 
Taeyeon and Yuri was having a little conversation while walking down the hallway. A smile back to Yuri's lips by having Taeyeon's company with her. How much Yuri despise so much about Taeyeon's act to her last time, but still she can't bring her self to hate the petite girl. "Wait here..I'm going to put my books first..".Yuri smile then nod letting Taeyeon to open her locker.
 
Yuri lean her back to the locker as Taeyeon opened hers, Yuri's eyes widen when she caught a paper glued on Taeyeon's locker and it's printed with her photograph.
 
KWON YURI was at the top of the paper, in the middle was her picture and at the bottom of it 'If anyone saw her please, call 567×××. Yuri please come back, Mommy missed u'
 
Yuri's heart sank seeing the paper, so her mother was searching for her ? And she really miss her. Her mind goes to her mother's , she remember all the things her mother has done to her. How she always shed Yuri's tears when she's crying and how she always said that 'Yuri, you're beautiful even if other people can't see it. You always be..'
 
"Anna ,what happened ?".Yuri snapped then with a trembling hands, she pointed to her photograph."Oh..That's my best friend , Yuri. It's been a month since she's gone, i don't know where she is now. Her mother was also searching for her..she's so down because of it. Well..".Taeyeon sighed."It's all my fault though.."
 
Yuri stare at Taeyeon's guilty face, she really want to scream , burst into tears and hit this girl several times because yes she also the one who made Yuri like this. But even how much Yuri mad at her, she couldn't do that..Instead she wrapped her arms around the petite girl. "It's ok to cry..".She muttered though she her own self want to burst into cry too.
 
Taeyeon a little bit surprised by Anna's action, but she hug the tanned girl too. It's so warm and comfortable, reminded her about Yuri."Thank you Anna..".She sobbed , tightly wrapped her arms on Anna.
 
"Uhum..".Taeyeon and Yuri immediately let go from each other when they heard someone cleared . They look up to see Jessica standing there with an awkward smile on her lips."Hi Anna !".She greeted the tanned girl then just nod her head towards Taeyeon. The baby faced girl rolled her eyes , feeling annoyed with Jessica's presence.
 
"Oh hello Jessica..How long you've been there ?"
"Not long.. I hope i didn't disturb the TWO of you.."
"No..of course not, we just..you know.."
"It's ok, it's not my right to get explanation though. ANYWAY ! I just here to remind you about our dinner.."
 
Yuri nodded."Of course..i wouldn't forget it.."
"Ok !".Jessica smile cheekily."See you later Anna..".She waved her hands to the tanned girl before walk away leaving the place and of course throwing a glare to Taeyeon.
 
Taeyeon hissed before turning her face back to Anna, with a worry look."Ehh..Anna, mmm..i know this is not my right to say this because we just met but....Don't get too close with Jessica...I mean , i think you're a good person so..you deserve someone better..".Yuri chuckled , of course Taeyeon said that because Jessica's her ex.
"Don't worry..i can take care of my self..".And also by the help of Professor Im Yoona, everything would be fine.
 
~~
 
"Yuri ? Yuri ? Yuri !!".Yuri snapped from her thoughts hearing the loud voice from Yoona coming through her ears. 
"Y-yes Professor ?".Yuri asked with whisper tone trying to not catch attention from the people in the restaurant.
"What happened with you ? Are you sick ? You seem ..off..".The doe-eyed girl asked with concern tone from the other line. She sense something strange with Yuri, especially after she got home from the campus.
 
"N-no..I'm ok Professor..".Yuri smiled goofily."Thanks for your concern though~~"
If Yuri can see it, she will laugh seeing how red Yoona's face now."Uhum..I just , don't want this plan to be ruin by a sudden ...circumstances you know..".Yoona clarified."Oh look ! Your princess charming was coming !"
 
Just like Yoona said, Jessica was coming with a little bit running towards Yuri's table."Ahh..I'm sorry to make you wait..".She panted ."There's a problem with my car..".Actually she has a trouble to find a white lie for her girlfriend .
"No problem".Yuri took a sip of her juice."I just 5 minutes here..".Actually it's already 45 minutes.
 
"Well ..i'm sorry once again.".Jessica ordered her food then make a little conversation with Yuri. It's strange for Yuri because she should be happy because her dream girl was right here , having dinner with her but what she's feeling now is just...flat. It's so empty, not like what she always thought.Maybe it's all also because her mind been occupied by her mother."Then my friend said 'Wow..that was close' ..Ahaha.".Jessica stopped from her laugh noticing that the other girl didn't pay attention to her."Anna ? Anna !!"
 
Yuri back again to her sense, having Jessica called her. "Ehh..Y-yes what ? so -sorry.."
"You seem off, are you ok ? Are you sick ? If yes..i can take you home now..".
"What happened with you ?".Yoona thought having the same concern towards Yuri.
 
"I'm fine...It just, there so much things going on in my mind lately. Sorry...i ruin our dinner."
"No..no, it's ok ! I understand , it just not the right time i think..but Anna".Jessica slowly direct her hands towards Yuri's."If you ever have a problem, feel free to talk to me...i'll try my best to be there for you.."
Yuri smiled rubbing Jessica's hands , she's glad because the fluttering feelings was still there."Thank you Sica.."
 
"Are you sure you didn't need a ride ?".Jessica offered trying to get Yuri to accept her offer.
"No, my ..d-driver was going to pick me up..".Yuri bit her lower lip, well Yoona a little bit like her driver now right ?.
"Ok".Jessica nodded."I wouldn't force you, and Anna..i meant the things i said earlier. If you have any problem, i'll be glad to help you.."
 
"Once again, Thank you Sica..i will ..if i'm ready ".The two of them smile and stare at each other. Yuri didn't sure if the ground move or is it just Jessica ? Because the blonde suddenly lean her face towards her. This is it, Jessica will kiss her. This is Yuri's dream right ? She have to be happy because of it. A flash of Yoona's face suddenly come to Yuri's mind, why she's thinking about the young professor when she's about to kiss her dream girl.
 
From the far, Yoona felt a pank on her chest watching as Yuri going to get her first kiss with Jessica. She should be happy because of it right ? She should be happy..not disappointed.
 
Yuri opened her eyes then move her face, make Jessica kiss her on the cheeks instead of the lips. Jessica taken aback by it, but she brushed it off."Alright..See you Anna.".Yuri nodded while waving her hands as Jessica drove away with her car. she sighed while cursing her self for her stupidity, Yoona will scold her eventually.
 
"Yuri !!".Just like she thought, Yuri turn around to be welcomed by the sight of the young professor squinting her eyes at her while crossing her arms."You !".The doe-eyed girl pointed her finger."Done a good job !".Cheeky smile spread on Yoona's face while her feet jumping on the place with excitement.
 
Yuri chuckled in disbelief."Really ? B-but professor..i didn't,-"
"I know..".Yoona wrapped her arms on Yuri's shoulder."You didn't kiss her , but that's good which mean you're not a cheap chick that can be kiss easily. You have a high standard Yuri, You're different !. You have to play hard, to make that beast really attract to you..haha !".She stopped from her laugh feeling something strange from Yuri.
 
Yoona let go of her hands from Yuri, staring intently to those brown orbs."Now tell me !".
Yoona ordered."What's going on ? Don't say nothing because i know there's something. What's bothering you ?".Yuri stare at the young professor through her lashes, contemplating whether she have to tell Yoona about her problem or not.
 
Yuri made up her mind, it's never good to hold a grudge by yourself."Professor ! ".The doe-eyed girl lift her brows with the sudden act."There's a place i want to visit !"
 
When Yuri held her wrist tightly, nothing Yoona can do except following Yuri wherever she goes.
 
 
Bruno mars - count on me ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJYXItns2ik )
 
Tbc
 
Where Does Yuri take Yoona go ? Hotel ? Kekek..you little