The vow !

BROKEN HEART SQUAD !

"Flower.check, chocolate check ! Ekekeke..".She giggled looking at the goods in her hands. Yuri checked her self on the bathroom mirror, fixing her afro hair that has been washed with A bottle of shampoo this morning . Today, gonna be the day she will tell about her feeling to Jessica. The most beautiful girl in campus and in Yuri's perspective.

 

She chuckled to her self, imagining the scene in her mind when she confessed her feeling. She will tell that it's been so long she has a crush to Jessica and give the flower and chocolate. She's confident enough that Jessica will eventually accept her feeling because this past few weeks jessica has been so care and nice to her. For an innocent girl like Yuri, she thought that jessica might be like her back .

 

Yuri started to walk out from the bathroom campus that time, she accidentally bumped into two girls that she remember their name is Sunny and Hyoyeon. One girl Hyoyeon look at Yuri menacingly with a disgust on her eyes. "Watch out your step Geek !".The two girls smirked then laugh after noticing the thick make up on Yuri's face. Ofcourse the said girl oblivious with their reaction. She shrugged then decide to immediately walk away from them, getting back to her plan for Jessica.

 

"Haha..i didn't know we have a clown in this campus !".The two keep laughing not minding how Yuri's feeling, but it's ok though since Yuri her self didn't mind about it. It's been a routine for her to get a mock from all the people in Campus. As long as Jessica there for her, she would ignore all people's comment.

 

"There she is !".Yuri said in excited when she saw her dream girl walking gracefully on the campus hallway. She even didn't blink or breath everytime she look at the girl. It's like the time has stopped and the world just has Yuri and Jessica as the citizen.

 

Yuri checked her self once again on her mickey mouse pocket mirror, fixing her afro hair a bit before placing back the mirror to her pocket. She cracked a nervous smile tightening the grip on the flower and chocolate that she will give to the blonde girl. She exhale her breath for awhile before took her steps towards Jessica with fast beating pace in her heart.

 

"Je-Jessica..".With stuttered Yuri put forward the goods that she will give to Jessica while lowering her head. The latter lift her brows with Yuri's straight forward attitude, it's not like she never expect it from Yuri , from all the people actually since she's the most gorgeous girl in the campus. "Please..accept this..".Yuri still lowering her head, staring at her own toes since she didn't dare to look at Jessica's face right now. "I..it's been so long i have a feeling for you, i..i like you Jessica, Do you ...want to be my...girlfriend ?"

 

Everyone who watched the scene open their mouth in surprised seeing how brave yuri tell about her feeling to Jessica Jung. It's all silent for a brief of moment."Hahahahahaha..". Yuri frowned then lift her head seeing as jessica laughing wholeheartedly in front of her face. She doesn't has any idea about why.

"Hahaha..seriously !". Jessica laughed shed the tears on the corner of her eyes because she thought this is the most hilarious thing ever happened to her. "Do you..ever look at your self in the mirror ?!".She asked that with loud tone, enough for everyone to hear it.

 

Yuri lowered her head ."But , you're so nice and care to me..i thought you were,-"

Jessica snapped her finger three times in front of yuri's face. "Wake up ! Ehh...what's your name ? oh yes ..Kwon Guri !. I acted nice and such to you, doesn't mean that i like you or even interests in you. I have a bet with my friends that if i'm able to make you fall for me or even confess your feeling for me..i will get a free lunch for a month from my friends ! haha.."

 

So that's all the truth, all this time Yuri just a matter of bet for a free lunch in a month. Crack, she could hear it through her ears the sounds of her broken heart. How could Jessica Jung can did it to her ?! . As she remember Jessica always look nice and caring, oh yes she did it in purpose . She pretended to do it, so she can win the bet from her friends.

 

"And as you know..".Jessica continued not feeling enough to humiliated or hurt Yuri more. "I already have a girlfriend..and she's all above you !".She smirked then flinch when she felt a pair of hands on her waist. "Ow..babe, you surprised me..".She said in flirty tone then put her left hand on her girlfriend's cheeks.

 

"What's up here ?".Yuri could see a beautiful girl behind jessica, smiling widely with her lips and eyes. She remembered that this girl named Tiffany Hwang. "Am i late for something ?"

 

"Nothing babe..".Jessica chuckled."Just ..another mosquito biting your arms. Come on ! Lets go to the cafeteria !".With that Tiffany and Yuri's dream girl Jessica walk away bumping their shoulders to the afro girl. Yuri keep silent all the time, she still proceed how her confession turn out to be. So , all this time Jessica approached yuri just for a bet, free lunch for a month.

 

"Hahahaha..".Then the laugh voices from the people who watched the scene earlier snapping Yuri back to reality. Tears start coming in Yuri's eyes, not just getting rejected, she also humiliated and broken heart. She's about to get out from the place immediately when she saw her bestfriend Taeyeon mouthing a 'sorry' in front of her. So her bestfriend already know it all along about jessica's plan. Another pain goes to her heart,  her best friend have been betrayed her.

 

~~

 

"After that, as you can see..i'm end up in here. So, That's my story..".Yuri wiped the tears that coming from her eyes after she told Yoona about her story. Like she predicted, the memory bring back the pain in her heart.

 

"That's awful man..".Yoona commented after she heard Yuri's story."I'm sorry to say this but your jessica is a , she didn't care about your feeling. Not even a molecule !".She expressed it by putting her thumb on her fore finger.

 

Yuri sighed."Yeah but, even after what she did to me my feeling wouldn't change . Even after she broke my heart..".She put her hands on her chest."Maybe if you keep your Tiffany away from her. My jessica will be mine by now..".Yoona cringed hearing it, This girl must be really never look at her self in the mirror.

 

"Sorry but, YOUR Jessica who's seduced my Tiffany !"

Yuri groaned she doesn't want to have another argument with this girl."So, how about you ? How Tiffany can cheat on you ?"

 

Yoona sighed putting her palms to the back touching the wet rock. Just like what yuri felt when she remembered the time when her heart broken. Yoona also has a difficulty to tell it, with a tremendous hurt feeling in her heart. But Yuri has been told her story, might as well Yoona also have to tell her story. "So this is how my heart broken.."

 

"You know honey, The risk of being struck by a falling meteorite for a human is one occurrence every 9,300 years. For me , you just like a meteorite ..your beauty , your love just exist in 9,300 years and i'm the one who's lucky enough to have it now..".Yoona crack a smile then kiss her girlfriend's hand after saying the best sweet words she could ever give to the eye-smile girl.

 

Tiffany let out an awkward grin, muttering some words between her gritting teeth Hoping that people in the cafe didn't hear a ridiculous pick up line that her girlfriend said."Ahaha..Thank you Yoong. But You forgot that meteorite is also hot, hard and threatened human population..".She said the last sentences more to her self.

 

"What ?".Yoona asked the eye-smile girl to repeat.

"No-nothing, you just so sweet. I might have a cavity ..".Tiffany give her girlfriend a fake smile , while internally sulking for why having a girlfriend with too much brain."Oh yes, Are you forgot ? You said , you have a class to teach today..Don't you ?".Yoona maybe still in her 20s , but being a genius gave her a title as a professor in university.

 

Yoona slap her head forgetting about that, lucky she has a girlfriend who care about her schedule and know anything about her." ! I forgot ! Maybe this is what Shakespeare called ' love is blind and lovers cannot see the pretty follies that themselves commit'..".She paused then standing up before turning to the side of her girlfriend giving her a peck on the lips."See you later honey, Don't worry about the bill. It's all in me..".She gave her girlfriend a sly smirk before planting another kiss to Tiffany's lips."I love you.."

"Hehe..yeah, thank you Yoong ! Me too..".There's actually something weird with Tiffany that Yoona felt that time, but Yoona shrugged it off maybe just her feeling. She then walk out from the cafe heading to the parking lot searching for her luxurious car. Im Yoona is one of the girl in every story who called 'Perfection', not just beauty,brain but also she has money. And also she has love , and it's the-eye smile girl earlier, Tiffany. Yoona felt so lucky to have a girlfriend like her, in Yoona's eyes she's also Perfect.
 
"You just one in 9,300 years..Keke..".Yoona giggled remembering about the sweet words she gave to her girlfriend. Yoona put her hands to her pocket to pick her key car, but she frowned when it's not there. "Ah ! Maybe still in the cafe ".She facepalmed."How can i forget ? Love is blind..love is blind..keke..".She jotted back towards the cafe to pick up her key that she left on the table.
 
While whistling, Yoona opened the glass door of the cafe only to feel surprise by what she saw in front of her. Her girlfriend, Tiffany was having another girl's mouth in her own mouth. Make out !."Tiffany !".Yoona screamed loudly stopping the two girls who's busy eating each other mouth and even make all the visitors in the cafe turn to look at the scene .
 
Angrily Yoona stomp her feet towards the two girls, what make her more angry is their faces that didn't look scared or nervous but instead look so calm and like nothing happened. "What are you doing ?! Who's her ?!".Yoona pointed anxiously to the girl beside Tiffany.
 
"Her name is Jessica Jung..".Tiffany introduced using her bored tone."And she's my girlfriend.."
"Hah ?!".Yoona gasped , anger keep increasing in her guts her face also look so red by the blood that coming because the pressure in her heart and in her brain."But, I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND !!".she said while pointing to her own self.
 
Tiffany put an evil smirk while slowly standing up to be in the same eye-level with her soon-to-be exgirlfriend."Not anymore..".She paused looking underestimatedly at the doe-eyed girl. "Im Yoona , or Professor Im Yoona...We break up !". Crack, What was that ? Was that the sound of yoona's heart broken.
 
Yoona felt ache in her chest , her lips start trembling and her tears maybe in a matter of seconds will burst from its place."B-but why ? Y-You know i love you like to the moon and back right Tiff ? Moon and Earth range between 360,000 km , and if its multiply become 720,000 km. That's how my love for you Tiff ! Is it not enough ? How about between Sun and Earth,-"
 
"That's it ! That's it !".Tiffany sighed in frustrated then try her best to control her emotion."You know why i want to break up from you ? The reason is YOUR brain. I never understand about what craps you're talking Im Yoona ! I don't care about Moon, Sun, Saturn, and i don't even care about the atoms in my lipstick !".Yoona got silent proceeding every words Tiffany said to her."We never understand each other Yoona, I never understand in that Big Brain of yours..".Tiffany paused then looking at her new girlfriend with a lovely stare."But with Jessica, everything is different..we understand each other..WE love each other.."
 
With that Tiffany and Jessica walk out from the cafe leaving Yoona alone with her broken heart. Her mind full of formulas as to how to solve this problem, she never predicted this will coming. Einstein never gave the formula how to solve this problem nor Newton nor Edison. "Arghh..".She cried then run out from the cafe never looking back .
 
"That's how i end up in here.."
Yuri blinked her eyes several times before suddenly burst into laughter."Hahahahahahah...".She laughed while holding her stomach, Yoona frowned confuse with this girl's reaction. 
 
"Why the hell you're laughing ?! ".Yoona asked in annoyed then kick Yuri slowly by her legs to stop the afro girl from her laugh.
"Hahah..Sorry. It's just so Funny that Tiffany cheat and break up on you, because you're too smart for her keke..".Yuri giggled for the last time before fixing her big glass."Well i think, your exgirlfriend is also a ..If she really love you she will accept for whatever you are.."
 
Yoona hated to admit it but this girl right."Tch ..those words was so hard to accept when it's come from a person who also got her heart broken..".
"Well, maybe i never date someone..but i know how love is..".Yuri retorded back.
 
"Seriously You never date someone ?".Yoona surprised hearing it, but then she realized how Yuri's appearance were. She think she knows the reason. "How can you know about love when you never be in a 'love relationship'..".She said underestimatedly.
 
"To be understand with love and to be falling in love doesn't mean i have to be in a relationship.."
"Just say, no one like you.."
"What did you said ?!".Yuri about to give this girl a punch on the face, because she's really getting on her nerves.
 
"Chill..chill. If you think you're not, why then you're angry ?".Yoona smirked thinking about the next question she will ask to the afro girl."How about 'Make love' ? You ever did it ?".She wiggled her brows naughtily.
 
At first , Yuri didn't understand with what yoona has implying. Then suddenly she remembered about the vulgar video in Taeyeon's phone and it's named 'Make love'. 
 
"Kyaaaa !!! ert ! ert ! ert !".Yuri screamed frantically while hitting yoona by th shoulder.
"Hey..hey stop it ! It's hurt !".Yuri stopped from her action but still pursing her lips , still anxious with Yoona's act.
 
"It's your fault, if you didn't being a ert i wouldn't hit you and beside ,i'm planning to give my first..to Jessica..".Yuri smile naughtily while blushing.
In the other side Yoona squint her eyes in disgusted to the tanned girl, something Yuri said intrigued her."So, you still a ?".Yuri nodded while yoona gulped, she stare at Yuri again from head to toe , mostly to her chest. She hate to admit this girl sure have body of a goddess.
 
"Ackk !!".Yoona feel sore on her head when yuri hit her hard on that part."Why the hell you did that ?!"
"Because you, being a ert again, I know you're checking me out..".Yuri smirked.
Yoona pretended to gagged hearing it."Are you serious ? I'm not checking you're out..".She explained."I'm just thinking about your words earlier. You said you plan to give your ity to Jessica, but then are you forget she has been rejected you ? You forget how bad she treat you ?"
 
"So i think i will die as a ..".Yuri murmured.
"Nobody dies a , life us all .."
 
Yuri got silent remembering about that, Yoona right Jessica rejected her and treated her like a . Maybe Jessica just a dream for Yuri. "So, lets continue our jump then..".Yuri sighed then start to stand up again walking to the edge of the rock continue to her suicide business. But then she suddenly felt a pair of hands on her own, startling her.
 
She turn back and directly stare at Yoona's doe-eyes also staring at her. There's something she really hate about this moment, the fast beating pace of her heart, it never turn into something good. Remind her about the feeling she got for Jessica.
 
Yoona then realize what she's doing, she then immediately throw away Yuri's hands from hers."Sorry..".Yoona lowered her head feeling nervous all of sudden. "Ehh..i just want to say that ..".She scratch her head."There's something more important than killing our lives.."
 
"You mean ?".Yuri lift her brows intrigued by the vague statement.
"I have a plan..".Yoona smirked again yuri got intrigued by her statement. The tanned girl then take a seat again in front of Yoona. "What plan ?"
Yoona chuckled seeing Yuri's curious face."I think you will like my plan, and this will give us the benefits.."
 
"You mean ? ow come onnn..i don't have a day ! Say it already !".Yuri impatiently tug yoona by her collar.
"S-stop it ! How if you accidentally choke me to die and My plan wouldn't come out from my genius brain forever !!"
Yuri sighed and let Yoona free , one thing she just know about this doe-eyed girl, conceited."Sorry..so tell me about your plan.."
 
After fixing her collar, Yoona smirked then lean her body towards Yuri."This is called 'The plan for revenge'..."
"The plan for revenge ?"
"Yep..Tiffany and Jessica already treat us like a , might as well let them reap what they sow !"
 
"Reap what they sow ? You mean ?".Yuri still confuse because Yoona spoke in the language she didn't understood.
Yoona hissed for this girl slow brain process."Yes you know,reap what they sow ,what goes around come around , you make the bad that you lie in, Karma is a .."
 
Yuri smile just understanding what Yoona said."Oh yeah yeah,i know what you mean.."
Yoona gritted her teeth."Have you ever check your IQ ?"
"What's wrong with my IQ ?"
The doe-eyed girl sighed. "Nothing.."
 
"So, about this plan..".Yuri getting serious to this conversation."How we do it ?"
"Well,first of all we need a change..".Yuri lift her brows waiting yoona to continue."Especially in you..".She pointed to Yuri, putting her eyes to the afro style hair, pimples, big glass, and no sense of fashion in Yuri's clothes."You sure need a lot of change.."
 
"Well whatever you said , I'm in..i really want to get revenge to those two.."
"That's good !".Yoona pull her thumbs up."That's the spirit ! Now ,lets make a vow !".Yoona bit her right thumb until it bleed then show it to Yuri."Do you really want to get revenge to those two ?"
 
Yuri gulped seeing the blood coming from Yoona's thumb . Is it right ? Is it the thing she really want ? . Getting revenge to Jessica and Tiffany, her mind battling between Yes and No. The angel in her head said 'Don't do that let them have their own karma without your hands in it', while the demon said 'Do it , it will faster for them to have their karma with your hands in it'. Which one more tempting ? Of course the demon.
 
"Come on Yuri, we don't have a day..".Yoona said getting impatient.
With a determined eyes, Yuri harshly bit her thumb too even Yoona have to flinch because of it. " I'M IN !!! Let them eat their Karma ..".She put her thumb against Yoona's.
Yoona smirked evilly."kekeke..alright. Then from now on , me IM YOONA and you !"
"KWON YURI !!"
 
Yoona continued ."We wouldn't stop until Tiffany Hwang and !"
"Jessica Jung !"
"Get their Karma !"
 
*Roaarrrrrr*
 
As the vow been mentioned, the thunder suddenly roared seems the god of thunder already give his bless for the two girls who's having their heart broken.
 
"Broken heart squad !".Yoona suddenly exclaimed.
"What ?"
"Broken heart squad, that's the name of us two..because we met when our heart broken."
"Keke..I like it !"
"Alright ! Lets begin our plan ! kekkeke..."
"kekekeke..."
"kekekeke..."
"Hahhahaha.."
 
The two hand in hand leaving the place when they cancel their plan to commit suicide. But it's ok, because they come up with something better, revenge.
 
"Jessiii ahhh~~Faster~~"
"You are really impatient Hwang ! keke..i'm getting faster~~"
"Achoooo !!".The two girls frowned when they suddenly sneeze in the middle of their smexy time. Well, lets just wait if that smexy time will have a round two or in another words , will last forever.
 
 
 
To be continued