Bad Romance

BROKEN HEART SQUAD !

Yuri's head was full of thoughts , not just because the facts that Jessica ( her dream girl ) will come to this mansion , that temporarily belong to her in about 30 minutes, not also because the fact that there's a squirrel hovering on the window threaten to jump onto her temporary huge bedroom any minute, don't think bad about Yuri though, sure she admit squirrel is cute but sometimes she found it disgusting, just like pest. 

 

But , her main concern now is not the visit of Jessica or the squirrel, but her thoughts was consisted with the thing what happened earlier, between her and professor Im Yoona. 

The tanned girl reached for her lips, the feeling of Yoona's lips is still lingering there the sweetness of peach or maybe strawberry or maybe just Im Yoona's lips. The Im Yoona's lips.

 

Yuri shook her head repeatedly, trying to get rid from all the thoughts that had been occupying her mind. Sure they kissed, but that just for the sake of practicing so Yuri didn't look so clumsy if , you know Jessica try to make a move on her later. Just practice Yuri , just practice.

Getting up from her temporary bed, Yuri walk up to the window to close it so the squirrel wouldn't come to the room ,uninvited. Hell, like there's a chance she will invite the fury thing to her room.

Anyway, now she remember about the professor, where is Yoona now ? After the 'practice kiss' she suddenly left , now another thought coming. Was professor Im runaway because she felt nervous and shy ? Or worse..was it because she found it disgusting then ran away because she regretted to kiss Yuri ?

Yuri bit her lower lip , growling internally. Why is it even concern her if Professor Im liking the kiss or not ! They just partner in crime for sake. There's Nothing between them.

 

Yuri decided to turn off all her overthinking habit , then walk out from the room to search for the doe-eyed. This mansion is ing huge, how in the hell she could find the girl before Jessica arrived. 

A sight of a room with unclosed door caught her attention, it's right beside her bedroom. "Maybe professor Im in there..". She walked her feet to that room and just what she thought Yoona was in there at the very corner of the room ,hugging her knees while mumbling incoherent things. Yuri have to hold her self from laughing, because well Yoona's act is so comical.

 

Yuri slowly approached the other girl, then clear but it seems that her attempt didn't got Yoona's attention. Well , Yoona seems also in the deep thought right now. So Yuri did the second attempt and it finally did catch Yoona's attention. The doe-eyed girl flinched a bit in her place , she turn around only to see the cause of her stress standing gracefully with that smooth caramel skin legs of her. Yes, Yoona cannot stop her self from checking Yuri out. The tanned girl didn't fail to notice it though, she smirked having an idea to tease the professor.

 

" So professor....".Yuri sway her legs back and forth. "Like what you see ?"

"Yes..". Yoona still dazed when she said though. " No !".She immediately clarified while abruptly standing up . "I mean i mean..". She faked a chuckle. " I thought , i saw a big foot here ! Because your legs is so hairy and big foot like hahaha ! Waxing is your next trip darling ! Haha !"

Yuri blushed , because she heard Yoona called her darling but mainly because she called her legs like a big foot's. "I'm fine with my hairy legs !". She snapped the professor while crossing her arms in annoyed , it's so frustrating because sometime Yoona can be so sweet like an angel but the next she can be as cruel as a devil.

Yoona stopped from her laugh. " Hey hey, sorry i:m just kidding..".Now she regretted to make Yuri anxious. "Anyway, what are you doing in here ?"

"Isn't it i'm the one who have to ask you that ? What are you doing here ? You suddenly ran after our ki,-". Yuri decided to put another word." Practice ! You suddenly ran away , i'm worried about you professor."

 

Yoona's face heated not just because she remember about the kiss but also the way Yuri said that she's worried about Yoona. "I was having my ...usual meditation here . Every genius people have their own habit regarding the practice of their brain, like Einstein ! Eating a grasshopper is his habit !"

 

Yuri cringed in disgusted."Genius people are weird."

"Are you implying that to me ?!"

"No..no..". Yuri grinned while shaking her head."Anyway, i'm going here also to inform you that Jessica will arrive here soon for about 25 minutes again ..".She told.

 

Yoona's face turn into surprise." Are you serious ?! Then what are you doing here in that short and top ?! Where you should be wearing fancy and revealing dress to attract Jessica ?!".Yuri about to open but Yoona cut it off."No more talking ! Let's change your clothes and prepare for Jessica's coming !".She pushed the tanned girl impatiently and guide her to her bedroom to find a decent clothes for Yuri to wear. And also planning about the scheme, to trap Jessica onto their scheme.

~~

Yuri is walking back and forth in front of the solid oak double door, waiting for Jessica to arrive. She feels so nervous and cold, well maybe it's because the short black dress she's wearing that revealing all her yummy curves but specifically because her nerves. What if Jessica didn't come and their plan will come into an ash ? But what if she did come ..but Yuri make a fool of her self in front of Jessica and their will also turn into an ash then fade into the thin air ?! Argh..where's Yoona when Yuri need her a lot right now ?!.

The door bell rang snapping Yuri from her thought, oh shoot Jessica did come ! . Fixing the dress she's wearing for the hundreds time , Yuri collected her courage while gulping her saliva down her dry throat hardly, ah she just realized she needs a glass of water. But this is no time for walking to the kitchen or ask the maid to bring it for her though, where Jessica in front of that big door who can in any minute change her mind, go home and back to her ty girlfriend named Tiffany Hwang.

She let out a breath."This is now or never.."She guided her high heels to the door direction. Wearing it everyday to school made her become more adjust with this woman thing.

 

Finally she reached for the door knob then open it, revealing the beautiful girl she's been waiting for. Jessica is there on the porch wearing a simple blue dress but with mouth agape, too mesmerized by Yuri's y and gorgeous appearance perhaps. "H-hi Jessica ..". The tanned girl waved her hand welcoming her guest.

 

"He-hello Anna ..". Jessica shook her head trying to free her head from any inappropriate thought. " Wow..you look gorgeous !".She complimented following by a small smile.

"Thanks...". That makes Yuri blushed though." Anyway..come in.".She stepped aside to allow Jessica to enter the mansion, which the latter did.

Jessica's mouth agape for the second time that day, seeing how nice and luxurious the mansion were. Not just beautiful and charming , but also Anna is rich as hell !. Jessica thought. "Wow ..your house is ....nice.". She tried to refrain her self from gawking or else Anna might think that Jessica is aiming into her purse, when in reality is for her heart..or even better for her pants.
 
" Thanks again..Come on i'll show you around.".It seems Yuri more confident now because everything going smooth so far. She led her dream girl into the living room and let her take a seat on the black leather couch. "Want something in mind ?". She asked if Jessica want some snack or drinks.
 
"You ..". It blurted out unconsciously from Jessica's mouth. " I - I mean..you can ..choose it for me. I'm sure i will like it.".She bit her lower lip by the embarassment.
 
Yuri giggled in amuse. "Now there tiger, i think it's too fast to give...me to you. But i can give you some snacks and drinks.". She winked " Wait here while i ask the maid to bring it for you.."
As Yuri goes to the kitchen, Jessica sighed heavily all this time Anna has taken her breath away. "Damn Anna..i make a fool of my self because of you.". She slumped her back to the soft couch trying to find a relax. The is about to be real.
While rubbing her fake mexican-like moustache ,  Yoona can't stop her self from snickering upon seeing how frustrated Jessica now. " Pathetic..".She mumbled then straighten up her self when she saw Yuri walking towards her. Yoona gulped, She now knows why Jessica can be like that. Yuri look smoky hot right now.
 
"Professor is that you ?". Yuri eyed the doe-eyed girl from head to toe who's wearing a butler outfit, with black vest , white shirt, black pants , red bow tie , aristocrat wig and that mexican-like moustache. " You're disguising again ?" 
 
Yoona cleared . "I just want to make sure you didn't screw this up. I have to watch you..". She explained .
 
Yuri nodded ." Okay , so..what do i have to do now ?"
"Just stay here for awhile, i will do my part.". Yoona lift a tray full of snacks and drinks before guiding her self to approach Jessica. " Uhum ".She cleared in manly tone to snap Jessica from her reverie. It did surprise the blond girl because she straighten up her sitting position. "I apologize to have surprise you miss..". She gagged internally for saying that when the truth she really want Jessica to have a heart attack then went to a quiet death there. " My name is Augusto the butler of this house bringing your supper..".She placed the tray on the table.
 
"Oh thank you..ehh where's Anna ?".Jessica asked.
" Young lady is having a phone call, family matter. Don't worry she will be back soon..".Yoona or Augusto informed.
Jessica scrutinized this butler very deeply, she seems ever see him before but where ?"Uhum..Is there something that bother you miss ?".Yoona asked a little bit nervous because she sensed that Jessica is recognizing her.
 
"Are you...a male or female ?". That suddenly just come out from Jessica's mouth.
" Uhum ".Yoona cleared again." Nowaday..defining someone's gender is called violation and rude miss.."
 
"Ah..". Jessica suddenly realized what she did." I'm so sorry.."
"It's ok miss, that happened a lot. Is there something i can do again for you miss ?"
 
Jessica started to contemplate whether she have to ask it to him or not. "Ehh..Are you've been working here for long ?"
 
"Yes i am , what about that matter ? Are you planning to hire me in your place ? I'm sorry but i've been devoted my self to this family.."
 
At the back Yuri snickered watching this scene, the professor is way too deep into this butler act thingy.
 
"No no..". Jessica waved her hands in amuse while grinning. "I just want to ask, if you've been here for so long..then you know a lot about Anna ?"
 
"Ah of course , i've been know young lady since she still on her mother's bosom.."
 
"That's great..". Jessica exclaimed though it's a little bit weird hearing a butler noticing his master giving a feeding. " So you know a lot about Anna , what she likes and donts right ? "
"I am sure very competent in that matter.."
"Great ..then what she doesn't like ? Like in..lover ?"
"Well ehh..from what i know, young lady really doesn't like someone with a piercing body odour..". Jessica immediately sniffed her body feeling cautious." And Young lady doesn't like someone who makes her wait , what i mean is : If you do really serious with her you have to be straightforward , she doesn't like a delay or cliffhanger. That's why she never watch soap opera.."
Jessica nodded while pumping her fist to her palm ".Then what the thing she likes.."
 
Augusto or Yoona smirked."It's simple..".She leaned her face close to Jessica's ears."She likes drinking ..like a lot , if you know what i mean. And she likes a partner who can compete on her drinking habit and the rest you can guess what she fancy, if you catch what i mean.." 
Jessica let out a naughty smirk. "I ..i understand what you mean.". Yoona hissed internally , what a ert. 
 
" Now if you excuse my self, i have to go back to my labor but is there something i can help you with again miss ?"
 
"No..no..it's enough thank you so much for your information. You can go .."
 
"No problem, i'm glad to help..". Yoona rubbed her fake moustache then bow before leaving Jessica by her self again. 
" I'm sorry to make you wait Jessica..".Yuri came with a fake apologetic smile then sit beside the other girl."My mother called just to check if i'm 'behave' enough or not.."
"That's ok Anna , i understand . Where are them anyway ?".
 
" Umm..they are...in ehh..honeymoon at Egypt ..celebrating their anniversary.." 
"Nice..". Jessica smiled." You know people in their position rarely stay with each other for so long , i'm glad your parents is an exception.."
 
"Thanks..". Yuri remembered about her real parents now, a banker dad and an ordinary housewife mom. Sure they are sometimes going in argument about eventually they always end up getting back and loving one another again, which is something she grateful for. Remembering them make her miss her parents even more.
" Anna are you ok ? Did i said something wrong ?".Yuri immediately snap back to reality hearing Jessica called her name.
 
"I-i'm ok, sorry. Ehh..What about you ? What's your parents doing ?". Yuri asked trying to change the topic.
" Well, my father owned a hotel.."That something Yuri already know."And my mother is a lawyer..".Yuri know that too."But, they've been separated when i was seven..".That , something Yuri didn't know.
 
"Oh i'm sorry..". Yuri lost for words.
" Nah..i never seen them together though, so it's understandable for them to go in a different way..".The air become an awkward silent between them. Yuri really want to comfort Jessica by now. The tanned girl scoot a bit closer then reach for Jessica's hands onto hers.
 
Yuri smiled." If you need someone to talk or just being a company. I would be glad to be there for you..".She said it earnestly while rubbing Jessica's soft hands softly.
 
"Thanks Anna..". Now it's Jessica's turn to lost for words. Never did someone seems so care about her, even her girlfriend. It felt different with Anna, everything is so different about her, but in a good way. 
 
They are staring at each other like that with smile on their lips before suddenly a jealous professor Im breaking the contact by ringing a bell to announce that dinner is ready. Jessica huffted but nod and smile when Yuri asked her to join for dinner.
 
At the long dinner table, there are so many kind of foods that even Jessica nor Yuri know about. " Dinner's ready young lady, miss..".Yoona announced motioning the two girls to take a seat.
 
"Thank you ehh..". Yuri forgot what was Yoona's disguising name now." Marcus.."
Yoona refrain from slapping her own face, she hoped that Jessica didn't notice it but it did !. "Marcus ? I thought his name is Augusto ?"
 
Yuri about to spoke but Yoona beat it. "Actually my name is Augusto Marcus Aurelius..but young lady used to call me by my middle name , Marcus.."
 
Jessica make an 'o' shape with . "Are you Italian or something ?"
"No ..i'm a pure blood Korean but my mother really obsessed with Italian, especially with that mafia called ..Al Cappuccino or something..".Yuri and Jessica snickered hearing that. " Now i leave the two of you to enjoy your meal..if you need anything don't hesitate to call me.".Yoona bowed then about to go but whispering something first to Yuri."I saved you, don't screw it now..". Yuri nodded meekly.
 
"Wow .. I really like your butler..".Jessica chuckled .
 
Anna lifted her brows . " You like my butler ? Well...that's saddd..".Yuri made a pout.
"No no , not like in that way ! I mean he knows what he's doing though he seems weird but smart too..".Jessica commented.
" I have to agree with you in that part..".Yuri smiled, well professor Im is sure weird but that's the thing that make Yuri like her. Like in the way of admiring , not in any different way ! . Yuri reassured her self.
 
"Let's eat !". Yuri said taking the spoon and fork, lucky the professor have taught her some table manner or else she will embarrass her self eventually.
~~
After finish with the dinner , Yuri in this case Anna and Jessica decided to have a walk together in the back yard beside the pool, the air is quite warm tonight and the moonlight is quite bright, giving it a romantic sensation. Jessica is twirling with her clothes , thinking back and forth about what she's going to tell Anna, especially about her feeling towards her. Remembering about Augusto's words about Anna didn't like waiting is didn't help either, she have to be straight forward..if she likes Anna she have to tell it soon.
 
Collecting her courages , Jessica stopped from her walk making the other girl imitated her action. " Why ?".Anna asked lifting her brows.
 
"Anna ..there's something i want to tell to you..". Jessica bit her lower lip feeling the nervousness." I ..I ..Like you, I like you a lot even maybe after the first time i met you at the cafe, when you spilled your coffee to my shirt *chuckle*.. Since then , i always think about you, how i really want to meet you again and then the fate come meeting us each other again. I really like you a lot Anna..and i hope that we could be something more..".Jessica turned to look at Anna's face who looks so surprised by her sudden confession.
 
At the other side, Yuri expected this to be coming even she's so excited thinking about that back then , but now it seems all her excitement gone when Jessica really did confess her feeling to her, no to Anna precisely, but Anna or Yuri it still can't deny the fact that she felt weird with the confession.
 
"Anna ?/Are you ok ? I'm sorry if i'm too rush about this and,-"
"No no..is not that ..it's just , you have a girlfriend Jessica.". Yuri reminded her about Tiffany." I don't want to be a thirdwheel or someone who suddenly goes between you two..i don't want to be called as ..somebody else's side chick.."
 
"Neither i do..". Jessica chuckled." But, if i'm single..would you give us a chance ?"
"Well..". Yuri acted like she's thinking about it, making Jessica impatient." of course ! After all you cute, fun to be around , just a stupid people who doesn't want to be with you.."
 
"Well you don't want to.."
Yuri scoffed."So you're telling me i'm stupid.."
Jessica giggled."No no..i'm just kidding i understand what you mean. It's just the circumstance between ua that prevent us to..".They stare at each other for minutes before suddenly Jessica lean her body close to Anna's.
"This is it...". Yuri said in her mind, Jessica is going to kiss her. Two different kisses in a day for Yuri, she doesn't know if she have to call her self Lucky..or a .
 
The two then connect their lips eventually. Strange , Yuri thought that it's going to be spectacular or something but all she got is just ..yeah she got to kiss Jessica Jung's lips feel. Sure, the butterflies is still there flying on her stomach but other than that she felt awkward , it's so different , the feeling when she kissed professor Im, she liked it better with her.
 
" Finally ..".At the back Yoona clapped her hands slowly."You got to kiss your girl Yuri..congratulation..".She sighed, she have to be happy for it right ? But all she got is ..a pain in her chest."Why my eyes sting..".She rubbed it with the napkin.
They stay in silent for a minute after the kiss before a bottle of wine on the pool table caught Jessica's attention. "Now to celebrate my fail confession and you who doesn't want to be a side chick, how about we take a few drink or two ?"
 
"Haha i'd love too..". The two of them sat on the chair then Jessica become the one who pour the alcohol to the glass.
 
Jessica lifted the glass for toss. " Well..for me who got her heart ..broken ?".The two of them chuckled.
"Well, for me too who got her heart...flattered ?". The two tossed their glasses together before gulping the liquid down their throat. Yoona have warned Yuri about her low tolerance on Alcohol, so she doesn't plan to get drunk because it suppose to be Jessica who get .
Two bottle of wine and another Lady gaga's song later~~
 
" Rarara ohh lala roma ro ma ma gaga ohh lala..".Yuri danced while singing Bad Romance song drunkly. Well it turn out that Yuri is a little bit out of the plan. Instead of Jessica, she's the one who got intoxicated.
 
"Stupid..". At the back , Yoona silently cursed her self for letting an alcohol to be in her plan, knowing that Yuri maybe cannot hold herself down.
 
Jessica snickered as she watch how hillarious when Anna drunk. " Now Sica ! Pour me another buzz !".Yuri handed her glass with half - closed eyes.
 
"No no, You had enough. You are drunk Anna." Jessica refused , removing aside the bottle.
"Ahhh bummer , i'm not drunk ...". Anna burped. " Yet..i still can easily see anything. ".Yuri's face changed into a naughty one. " Especially i can see how HOT you are in that dress ~~".She sensually ran her fingers onto Jessica's arms , which make the latter shiver.
 
"Yo-You you are really drunk Anna..". Jessica's body heated." You better go to your room, I-I'll take you there..".Trying her best not to get aroused by Anna's act, Jessica guided the tanned girl to her room only to got stop by the butler.
 
"I think i will take the charge from here miss..". Yoona said with authoritative tone." Seems young lady enjoying her self a little bit too much.".She hissed internally looking at Yuri's drunk face who has her tongue sticking out.
 
"Kekeke..where you got that moustache professor ! You look like a dandy ! Hahaha..". Yuri slipped out in her drunk tone, didn't realize it.
 
Yoona let out an awkward laugh." Haha..she must be think i'm someone else's . Drunk people never make sense".She hoped Jessica didn't get suspicious by it."You can go home miss, i'll take young lady from here.".She reached for Yuri's arms and take the girl to her side.
 
"It's ok, let me do it. I can't let her like this..". Jessica volunteered taking Yuri back to her side.
" Ohoho..it's ok , it's my job i'm her butler..".Yoona moved the tanned girl again to her side. And now the pulling Yuri contest happened between Jessica and Yoona about who got to take care of drunk Yuri to her room.
 
*pull*
*pull*
*glare..pull*
*glare ..another pull*
 
"Ow man ! Stop it ! Yo make me feel wobbly and dizzy !". Yuri protested her head spinning like crazy, and this two's childish act didn't help either.
 
" Argh..alright !".Jessica defeated. "I'll give her to you but make sure she's okay and please call me if anything happen !". She said in firm tone.
 
" Don't worry ..i will."Yoona or Augusto gave a fake polite smile. Taking a last glance Jessica smile at Yuri and then kiss her on the cheeks. "I'm going now Anna. Good night.". With that Jessica stormed her feet out from the scene.
 
" Bye bye~~ Hello kitty ~~ kekeke.."
 
When Yoona sure that Jessica out of sight, she stare at the drunken Yuri in pierce. "I can't believe it Yuri ! You arghhh !"
 
"What ? I'm so beautiful ? Keke..i got that a lot !"
Yoona rolled her eyes then took Yuri to her room. "You ruined everything stupid..". She said in the way while gritting her teeth."Now, what i have to do with you ?". She asked to her self after tugging Yuri carefully onto the bed.
" Kiss me.."
"What ?!". Actually Yoona heard it , she just want to make sure.
" Kiss me professor~~".Yuri suddenly sat up from her bed removing Yoona's wig and fake moustache , which make the latter shiver a bit by her touch."I feel so good when you kiss me professor..".She looked the doe-eyed with eyes full of hope and ..lust.
Awkwardly Yoona cleared ."You drunk Yuri you better sleep..".She tried to push the girl again to the bed but out of nowhere Yuri pulled her collar and then the thing that happened their lips connect again for the second time that day.
 
Yoona got surprised at first don't know what she have to do but apparently , she admit kissing Yuri is feel so good and found her self moving her lips in sync with Yuri's in the end. The exploding on her stomach come again,Yoona never know that just kissing or by now is tongue locking could be this fantastic.
 
But Yuri is drunk right now, she doesn't know what  she's doing and it also mean that Yoona taking an advantage from her in this state. The doe-eyed girl pushed Yuri immediately, before they turn into something more that they might regret. 
 
"You better sleep Yuri !". With that Yoona stormed out from the room frantically.
 
 
" I hate squirrel"
 
~~
Jessica sighed heading to her apartment room, she still feel bad for letting Anna alone ..of course she's with her butler but she still cannot help but feeling insecure. To top it all she also felt broken because Anna reject her, well she does said that if Jessica was single they might give them a chance though.
 
Jessica stopped on her track when she saw a familiar figure standing in front of her door. "Tiffany ?". Her eyes still blurred but she knows it's her girlfriend.
 
Tiffany turn around with anger look on her face. " Jessi ! Where were you ?! I've been waiting here for about hours ! I tried to call you but you didn't answer my call !". Oh yeah, Jessica purposely turn her phone on the silent mode, so no one can bug her time with Anna , including Tiffany.
 
Jessica is not in the mood for talking or arguing right now, so she straight to the door ignoring Tiffany. "Jessica ! I asked you ! Where were you ?! "
 
Jessica sighed then taking a seat on her couch."Please Tiff..not now . I'm so tired, i'll explain it to you tomorrow .".She closed her eyes .
Tiffany scoffed , Jessica never act like this in front of her before."Jessica now tell me ! Where were you ?! And ..are you drunk ?!".She cringed sniffing the familiar body odour from her girlfriend.
 
Jessica groaned."Please Tiff, i'm not in the mood to argue . I was hanging out with friend ! That's it !".She took the cushion then buried her face on it, didn't want to hear any words from her girlfriend again.
"Friend ?! Which friend Jessica tell me !". But the of her girlfriend keep asking her, she tried to ignore her again. Suddenly a realization come to Tiffany's head. " oh ..i think i know which friend. That's named Choi Anna right ?!"
 
It got Jessica's attention because she suddenly uncovered her face looking angry at Tiffany. "Don't call her like that !". She fumed which make Tiffany startled a bit.
" Oh so ..it's really her ?! Are you having fun with her ?! "
 
"It's none of your business Tiff.."
 
"How in the hell it's not my business Jessica ?! You were hanging out with other girl ! You are my girlfriend ! How could you do this to me ?!". Tiffany start to beat Jessica's arms repeatedly.
 
" Aww Tiff stop it ! ". Jessica threw a cold glare to Tiffany when she got her hands stopped from beating her." Listen Tiff ! You make me fed up with attitude !".She paused. "I think we need a break"
 
Tiffany stunned unconsciously taking her hands from Jessica's. "Are you,- Are you breaking up with me ?". Hurt was written all over her face.
Jessica sighed throwing her eyes from looking at now her ex girlfriend." Yes..i've had enough, we've had enough. I just realize that ..we never really suit for each other."
"I - I can't believe this..". Tiffany's tone changed." I can't accept this !".She stormed out immediately from there but pause then looking back again at Jessica."You will regret this Jessica ! I'll make your whole life suffer ! I'll make that girl suffer !"
 
 
To be continued
 
 
Hey sorry for the wait !