Magic

BROKEN HEART SQUAD !

 

Nothing can describe the smile on Yoona's lips that morning as she woke up from her sleep ( her eyes still closed ) , even happiness was beyond the line what she have felt. Haha, this is going to be a perfect day, she thought.

 

With the confession of the previous night, and the revelation that she and Yuri have the same feeling at each other was enough to motivate the young professor to start her day with smile and joy. And to top it all, she got a chance to sleep together with her girl. She giggled internally, her girl, it's so good to say that. Maybe they're not really an item yet, considering there are still so much problems left undone. But having Yuri close to her , it's all Yoona needs by now and she's really grateful for it. The universe seems so good at her, now she doesn't have to use her brain to solve the problem because her heart has been found the answer and it's right beside her.

 

"Mmmm...". Yoona moaned still smiling without opening her eyes. She cuddled deeply to the crook of Yuri's neck , sniffing Yuri's morning scent. It's so good on her nose, if there's no such thing like doing life she would stay here as long as her heart beating.

 

Yoona threw her hands on Yuri's arms rubbing it softly with her palms. So soft and warm, now Yoona understand why people so mad about the one they loved. Because everything about them are perfection. Her hands goes up to Yuri's neck , Yoona's favourite part , the y skin she hoped to kiss everyday. Then her hand goes up again to her hair , her soft , silky , curly hair....Curly hair ?!

 

Yoona's eyes shot wide open abruptly. " Gahhhhhh !!".She screamed moving further away from Yuri's body , she didn't make the calculation of the range so she ended up falling to the floor.

 

Yoona's groan awakening Yuri from her sleep too. "Professor ?!". She searched for the girl worriedly then caught the sight of the poor deer at the floor beneath her. " Professor are you ok ?".She's about to help the girl but Yoona held her.

 

"Stop right there ! Don't touch me ! Who are you ?". Yoona extended her hands to push Yuri in frightens

 

Yuri chuckled." What are you talking about professor ? This is me Yuri. The girl you just confess your feeling for the night before. ". She explained , as she remember they were not drunk last night so it didn't make sense if Yoona got hungover.

 

" Yuri ?".Yoona frowned looking up and down at the girl."Really ?".By Asimov's law , this is not Yuri, Yoona used to know. The girl have afro hair ,pimple , and not attractive. Clearly not her Yuri, which is thr opposite of what she've been mentioned earlier. But her voice, Yoona acknowledged the voice , it's her girl's voice. So why her appearance change again to the time before Yoona make over her.

 

"Professor , You're thinking too much again.". Yuri warned going to approach the girl but stop when Yoona held her again, which make her frown and disappointed. " Professor , What's wrong ?"

 

Yoona stuttered ".Wh-why your hair change again to afro ?! And and ..those pimples !". She pointed while shaking.

" Afro hair ? Pimples ?".Yuri frowned then check her self on the mirror. It's all look gay, the only thing straight just her hair and there's no pimples whatsoever, her face look smooth , flawless and beautiful. Like usual. "What are you talking about Yoona ? I look like usual.". She chuckled while shaking her head in amuse. Maybe Yoona still having the effect of her dream when she's asleep.

 

" Usual ?! Usual what ?! Are you delusional or something ?! You ! Your appearance Changed again to the first time we met !".Yoona really sure with her vision. There's no way that her eyes making a trick as early in the morning.

 

"I think you're the one who got delusional Yoona. I'm perfectly fine ! Like usual..". Yuri's face changed for a realization. She flicked her fingers." Oh..oh..maybe it's because the hypnotism !"

 

Flashback

 

"Professor ! ". Yoona looked up from her book when her ( now girlfriend maybe ?) Dear Yuri called her. The tanned girl has a smile on her face , a usual naive smile while hiding her hands behind." There something i want to do."

 

Yoona cocked her brows in surprise , thoughts of inappropriate thing came to her genius brain. No no , it can't be. They just maybe 3 hours ago ! Confessing to each other. They wouldn't just likely doing that ! It's still so early . "What is it ?". Yoona tapped the space beside her. Like an obedient cat Yuri took her seat there. 

 

" You remember what i said at the train ? That i want to test you ?"

Of course Yoona's memory are as neat as pin !. She even remember what dots and commas Yuri said that time"Yes ? What of it ?"

"Well..". Yuri grinned sheepishly while scratching her head." I'm going to hypnotize you ! Tada !".She showed a necklace ? Or maybe a pendulum that those mentalist at tv often have.

 

Yoona stare at the pendulum then at Yuri , then at the pendulum then at Yuri again. She thought , What kind of bogus this girl pulling ?. Now let's remember , that this girl is someone who really dear for Yoona and care so much. She have to cope with Yuri's bizarre ideas and used to it. "Hypnotize ? You want to hypnotize me ?". Yuri nodded." But what for ? Well , precisely , is it even work ?"

 

"Don't underestimate me Professor Im.". Yuri waved her fingers ."I saw this on the tv and they say i can easily practice it at home. I have an ability too you know."

 

By now , Yoona glad that she rarely watch tv. She sighed."Oh really ? Did you ever done it to someone? Did it succeed ?"

Color rose to Yuri's cheeks."Well actually you are my first case kekeke.."

Yoona sighed again, remember Professor Im you have to receive Yuri however she is. She cannot help but pinch Yuri's cheeks softly."Seems weird things never stop from your mind ehh ? Alright , Whatever you want to do , just do it. Only , don't ever change me to be stupid or something.."

 

"I wouldn't . I doubt it if someone can change it though. Now close your eyes.". Yoona did so." You are Im Yoona right ?".A perfectly useless question but Yoona nodded."This is going to be fun.".Yuri thought then giggle."Okay , Now clear your mind . Push all the thoughts aside . Don't think about anything including my beautiful face..".Yoona smile while shook her head."Okay now open your eyes.".She did it again."Look at the pendulum ".Yoona eyed the thing as Yuri made it sway from left to right." Follow the sway , left and right ,left and right. Focus on that thing , just focus your vision on it. ".Yoona focused her eyes on the pendulum ,weirdly she felt a little bit dizzy yet she felt calm." Im Yoona , as i said , for tomorrow you wouldn't see Kwon Yuri as she is now , but you will see her as Kwon Yuri before the make over. A dull , nerdy , afro haired Kwon Yuri. And that time You will honest to yourself and tell me , whether you love Kwon Yuri the way she looks or the way she is ,ugly or beauty.".The pendulum sway back and forth for a couple of seconds. While Yoona still quietly focused her eyes on that."It's working !".Yuri said cheerfully , but then she got surprised when Yoona's hand clutching the iron thing.

 

Yoona stare at her dully."It's useless, You just make me feel sleepy."

Yuri's face dropped."What ?! But i thought it will work !"

Yoona chuckled shaking her head. "I don't need any test Yuri , because as a genius i will easily pass that. ".She said cockily." And don't you worry. I love you just the way you are . Whether you're ugly ,beauty , ordinary. ".She took her hands then peck it." I love you. "

Yoona said to herself , oh gosh why she can acted like this towards Yuri ?. Being so sweet and all. She never done this to other girl before even Tiffany. Maybe Yuri is different , Yes she's different from anybody else. She have this kind of magic that make Yoona fall over again and again. Maybe her naive side that make the professor fall for her. She just so pure like a new spread sheet on Microsoft Word. And Yoona cannot wait to type romance story on it.

 

"Thank Professor..". Yuri blushed." I ..love you too.".Yoona can sense a hesitation on Yuri's tone. She can understand it though, Yuri is still new in this kind of thing and also Jessica must be still have a place on her heart."But still Professor ! I want to hypnotize you !"

 

Yoona rolled her eyes."No , I'm sleepy !.Let's go to bed.".She pulled Yuri's arm like a mother trying to bed her child forcefully.

"But Professor,-"

"Let's do it again sometime later ."

"But,-"

"Yuri !!"

 

~~

Yoona widen her eyes , no it's impossible it can't be that the hypnotize work !. It's a total bogus. But then ,right now , the truth is she saw Yuri as the Kwon Yuri she met on the beach. "Professor ? You ok ?". Yuri about to put her hand on Yoona 's head but the professor backed away.

 

" No ! No ! Don't touch me !".Yoona said frantically.

Yuri laughed."It really does work , Isn't it ?". No no , it still impossible. A genius brain of Im Yoona wouldn't easily got hypnotize by an amateur hypnotism like Yuri. Yet , all she can see about Yuri is the suggestions she has said last night. "Whatever Im Yoona. I'm hungry , i want to make breakfast. If you're hungry too just come to the kitchen.". The tanned girl out from the room while still giggling . The expression on Yoona's face was gold.

 

Yoona let out a raspy breath, she doesn't remember how long she has held it. Now , the hypnotize has turn out to be succeed . And the purpose is to test Yoona about her feelings towards Yuri. ", Whatever game you want to pull Yuri. My feeling will be the same ". She raised her fist in eager." I wouldn't see you as anything else ! I wouldn't mind your appearance ! I will see you as you !".She have a determined face when she exit the bedroom. She walked towards the kitchen and immediately close her eyes . Yuri is still afro haired in her vision.

 

Slowly she walked towards Yuri in sideways ,like a crab , not daring to even look at her. She cleared ."Wh-What's for breakfast ?".Yoona tried to control her voice but fail.

 

"Bacon and eggs". Yuri said smirking." Why ? Don't want to see me hmm ?"

 

"N-no ,  Ofcourse ehh..I sprained my neck ."

"Really ? You didn't earlier."

"I sprained my neck when you out from my bedroom !"

 

"Hmm seems like it.". Yuri shrugged her shoulder then offer the breakfast." Enjoy it !"

 

~~~

 

Yoona peeked her eyes discreetly to see the girl, afro haired girl, who busy cleaning her apartment. Why ? Yoona still see Yuri as like that ?. This is a torture not a test !. Yoona started to calm her mind , she closed her eyes to meditate. Yes , meditating is what she needed. Hopefully when she open her eyes back , everything will going back into normal, Yuri will back into normal.

 

"Professor~~~"

"Gahhhhhhh !". Yoona flinched and screamed on her seat like seeing a zombie when the first thing she see when she open her eyes back is Yuri. The still nerdy Yuri.

 

Yuri chuckled." What happened with you ? I'm going to dust this side.".She pointed to the space beside Yoona on the sofa."You're covering it .".Still dazed and shocked , Yoona scoot a little bit far from that side."Now this side..".Yoona scoot again to the previous place.

 

During that time Yoona cannot help but staring at Yuri's face. She eyed every inches of it , even memorized every moles ,or hairs , the color of her skin. Now Yoona start to think, which is the thing she really like and expert at, What's the matter with all of it ? Whether she wore glass or not , pimples or flawless , straight or curly hair. Yuri is still Yuri , the one who has taken her breath away, the one who stole her heart , the one who heal hear pain from last love experience she got. The one , who have been there for Yoona , when she needed someone beside her.

So what's the matter with all of it ? What's the matter with the look ? Look can be changed , but a person's personality will root till the end. Yoona felt so stupid , why she freaked out when Yuri's look not as beautiful as usual. She realized now , She loves Yuri not by her look but loves her as Yuri , the dorky , clingy ,needy Yuri. Her Yuri.
 
Thump. Yoona's heart beat fast when her palms made a contact with Yuri's cheeks."Professor ?"
"Hsh. Don't talk for awhile please. I want you just to listen what i'm going to say.". Yuri cocked her brows in confuse but nodded her head anyway." Yuri you make me feel so stupid , you make me look stupid. Listen here , you don't need to hypnotize me or to test me whether my feeling for you is real or not or based on your look or not. I'm not going to lie , that it shocked me a little bit to have, imagine you as your old self. But i realize now , realize something important that you also have to believe. I love you just the way you are , whether you have a good look or not. My feeling still the same , you have made my heart beating in fast , beating for you . And i can assure you and promise you even if you grew white hair , wrinkled face your toothless smile will still capable to light up the dark place inside my heart.".With that she kissed the struck Yuri tenderly . The kiss , they have share before but it still like a first time. The excitement , the longing , the passion. It didn't need anymore words to describe how Yoona's real feeling towards Yuri.
 
They parted from the kiss and with a single 'I love you' from Yoona's mouth . Magically ,Yuri's look change again to normal , beauty looking Yuri on Yoona's eyes. Certainly this is not magic , this is purely Yoona's imagination. Yet she feels relief ,because now she's so sure that her feelings towards Yuri are real. The ugly duck have become a swan once more.
 
Yuri smile , her eyes were contented with tears of happiness. Her anxiety have gone , after Yoona confessed once more to her. She's sure the professor are really love her ,just the same as her love Yoona."Thank you Yoona. I love you too. I never good with words remember ? But , you've made feel like the most luckiest and happiest girl in this world.".She threw her arms to her shoulder hugging her tightly. Like usual , a genius Yoona has pass this test with perfect score.
~~
 
"Wow..". Yuri's eyes moved excitedly to every corner in the luxurious restaurant. This kind of place is something she always thought only happen in romance movie, never she imagined to be in one. " This place is soooo...".She even have difficulty to find the right words."Out of my league..".And the words come out bitterly. She feels like a rock among diamonds.
"Hey don't put yourself too low..". Yoona firmly said." You deserve to be in this kind of place. You have to change your mindset Yuri. You deserved every glowing things in this world. Even maybe , i think this place the one who didn't worth for you. You're too expensive for them."
 
"Aww you're so sweet..". Yuri smiled patting Yoona's hands , this is the sweetest and nicest things people ever said to her and she's glad it came from Yoona." By the way , why are you taking me here ? Is there something special ?"
"Every occasion is special for me , if it's with you "
"Shut it Yoona !" Yuri playfully slap Yoona's hand."You make me blushhh..".Indeed her face as red as tomato.
 
"Kekeke..". Yoona glad to have that effect." Well i don't know why and since you are my girlfriend now,-"
"Really ? I'm your girlfriend now ?". Now Yuri the one who playfully tease the professor.
Yoona rolled her eyes." Yes , it doesn't need a genius to read between the line.."
Yuri cringed, it sounded like a lyric."That we could be in love ?".
"No no we're not could be in love.". Yoona took Yuri's hands to her cheeks." But we ARE in love !"
"Eeeekkk.". The tanned girl softly pinch Yoona's cheeks and move her head side to side a little." Why are you sooo sweettt..".The doe-eyed girl grinned .
"Andddd ..". Yoona moved Yuri's hands to hers." Because you look skinny , you have to eat something expensive more.."
 
"It's something fatty not expensiveee..and look at you too..". She pointed at Yoona." Do you think you count your self as ..well nourished ?"
"I'm skinny too because i think Yuri , i'm a genius remember ?",

 Yuri rolled her eyes , it's sometime bore her to hear that question." Yessss you are..".She then glance at the menu."But really , the food in this place...all so expensive . Is it ok ? You do have money right ?"

 

Yoona clicked her tongue."Yuri why you always think i'm broke ? I even can put all the money in Zurich to your bank account.".She scoot closer and then whisper."But sadly it's illegal and i could go to jail ? Do you want me to go to jail ?"

 

"No ! I rather live poor than have all the money but without you by my side..". Yuri pouted.

Yoona couldn't stop from smiling "Then just live ordinarily, with each other side by side."

Yuri scoot closes and then hug Yoona from the side."I'd love too.".She closed her eyes hearing Yoona's heartbeats comfortably. Yoona smile too , she really want to kiss her girlfriend right now but with people around think she have to put the plan for home

 

"Now let's eat . I'm really hungry..". Yoona clapped her hands and then the waiter with bow tie came to their table. After putting all the order they waited for awhile till the foods come. 

 

While waiting Yoona couldn't help to admire Yuri's appearance tonight. She's so beautiful in that red dress that compliment every curves on her body. Yoona start to think ,how lucky she is to find a girl like Yuri. Good on outside even better inside. In this time , you rarely found someone like Yuri ,perfectness in one package. Yoona vowed to her self , she wouldn't put that smile away from Yuri's lips , she will make every single days in Yuri's life become happier and happier than she already had.

The food then finally come." Ahh let's dig in hurry !".Yoona clapped her hands cheerfully as it's neatly placed on the table, which make Yuri's chuckle a bit.

 

The tanned girl then widen her eyes seeing the big amount of foods on their table."Professor ? Are you sure you're going to eat those foods ? All of it ?"

 

Yoona nodded while putting the foods on her plate."This is the side of me that you have to acknowledge in that little brain of yours.".Yuri growled softly , Yoona's offensive side still exist but she already use to it. Maybe this is the way Yoona showed her affection towards her. Yeah right...."I eat so much because i think so much.."

"Whatever..". Yuri shook her head and then start to put the food too to her plate. One bite and then it automatically put her to paradise." Mmm..so delicious..".so this is why all the food is so expensive.

 

The soft music jazz come , after they done with their foods maybe Yoona will have a roll or two on the dance floor with her girlfriend. But when an unwanted someone came to their table , sadly Yoona have to put that plan away.

 

"Choi Anna ?". A tall girl came . She landed her eyes on Yuri first . " Hey typical to see you here..".She smirked .

 

"Ch-Choi Sooyoung..". Yuri stopped and then put all her attention towards the girl. Suddenly her nerves breaking down , the memories of the old days come the thing about this person who always bullying her.

 

" Wow..You're Professor Im Yoona right ? What are you doing in here ?".Sooyoung turned to Yoona.

"Eating ,doesn't it obvious ?". Yoona said sarcastically. One thing she really doesn't like is when someone disturb her when she eats, but that's not what really concern her mind now. It's Yuri , her positive vibes gone when Sooyoung arrived.

The tall girl chuckled." Sarcastic and feisty as ever..Where have you been ? As i remember you suddenly gone after you broke up with Tiffany Hwang ."

"It's none of your business ."

"Well you right buttt..What i don't understand is..Why are you here with Anna ? Do you already know each other ?"

 

"No we just strangers who just met on the door and decide to eat together ." Yoona said again with sarcastic tone."Satisfied with the answer ? Now..Just ,just go ! And do your own business think you have one."

 

Sooyoung shrugged."Well not really , think i'll go. But Choi Anna , I thought you're go out with Jessica Jung ehh ?.".Yuri goes really silent while Yoona clenching her fist trying to remain calm "Or are you that kind of girl who always go out with ...Anyone ?"

 

That's it , Yoona lose her temper. She aimed the fork to the girl. It's ok if Sooyoung insult her but if it's with Yuri , even to kill someone Yoona would do it."You better go now ! Or i will stab this to your mouth !"

 

"Yoona ! Yoona ! Please don't do it !". Yuri hold Yoona's arms trying to stop from bursting even more or something they might regret will come.

 

" Oohh chill will ya ?".Sooyoung rolled her eyes and then walk away from the lovely scene she already ruin. Eyes were on them .

 

Yuri sighed dropping her body back to the chair. She stare at the foods her appetite suddenly gone. She moved her attention to Yoona , the girl still fuming with anger."You shouldn't stop me Yuri , that girl is insulting you !"

 

"She've been always insulting me..". Yuri said tiredly.

" What ?"

"Let's just ,let's just go Yoona.."

"But ,-"

 

"Yoona please..". Seeing how fragile Yuri now , Yoona softened . Acting selfish will do no good right now.

 

~~

 

Nothing came out from their mouths when they're walking side by side on the way home. It's all so silent, the tension from the restaurant still around especially with Yuri.

Feeling fed up Yoona groaned and then stop." Alright Yuri stop !".She said but the girl still walking didn't notice it."Yuri Stop !". Finally Yuri stopped and then look up .

"What ?". Yoona sighed and then walk catching up with Yuri.

" Yuri , I always said to you. You have to change your mindset . When people smack at you , you have to smack them back . This is a cruel world , don't stay still and do nothing ! You do recall that she's calling you a....a ?!"

 

"Trust me , i had something worse."

"That's it, don't wait on people saying something even more worse to you. You have to fight them back , don't stay when people bully on you.."

"It's not as easy as it sounds."

"Because you don't try.". Yoona run her fingers through her hair." Listen ,if you heard someone saying mean things to me ,in front of me and i'm just silent still. What are you going to do ?"

 

"I will mad and maybe punch them.."

"That's right , that's what i will do too. But first before you fight for me..you have to fight for your self too."

 

Yuri sighed."Let's just not talk about this here ,i just want to go home."

Yoona groaned it's no use to talk and knocking some sense to Yuri's thick head by now. She knows so well ,her girlfriend is in the state of inferiority among others, especially that girl Choi Sooyoung. Who , when Yuri Still become the old Yuri , always bullying her. 

 

 

Maybe Yuri just need a time to change the way her thinking. Yoona knew , Yuri will be able to fight for her self.

 

They continued to walk , with silent still around. They busy with their own thoughts that even words unable to come out from their mouth.

 

Growwwwwllll

 

Yoona smirked when she heard a growling sound coming from beside. "Ehh that's ..that's not what you think."

"Are you still hungry Yuri ?". Yoona smirked even wider.

" No..No. Well , Yes b-but i can cook a noodle when we arrived at home.".Yuri explained while blushing.

Yoona chuckled."Come on , there's a little bar near here. Maybe we can grab sandwich or something. ".She pulled Yuri's arm directing her to their destination. The latter could not argue , since her stomach are badly need food.

 

" Why we even bother to wear dress if we will end up in this kind of place.".Yoona cringed, the bar and their outfits are really contrast to each other.

 

"Sorry professor , to ruin our date.". Yuri feel so bad , not just because she let Yoona to pay so expensive for the foods they didn't even eat but also because her mushy side for what happened in the restaurant. 

 

" Your debts are getting bigger and bigger Yuri.".Discreetly Yoona grinned of course she said it to mess with her girlfriend.

"I promise i will pay for it.."

"Just pay it with your body.". Yoona murmured.

 

" What ?".Yoona automatically hold . It came out in a sudden that she didn't even realize. Now she feels bad , Yuri is not a for a god's sake. Maybe because Yoona ually frustrated , she didn't do it for awhile and with alcohol and Yuri wearing some revealing dress didn't even help her either.

 

"Let's roll.."

"Roll ?"

"I mean dance..". Yoona held out her hand." Come on Yuri.."

The two of them goes to the center of the little bar while the music came from the juke box. There's not much people in there , only one or two and they're badly drunk.

 

I can show you the world

Shining,shimmering ,splendid

Tell me princess ,now when did you last let your heart decide.

 

Slowly , they danced through the music with Yoona putting her hand on Yuri's waist and Yuri's on Yoona's shoulder.

I can open your eyes,take you wonder by wonder

Overside ways and under

On a magic carpet ride

 

"You know professor..". Yuri stare softly between Yoona's eyes and neck." For me ,you just like the Aladdin. You can grant all my wishes, the possible and impossible . You showed me the new world , consist with happiness and love that i never discover before. I thought that fairytale isn't exist in the real world but then i realize all our lives are fairytale only in a different way."

Yoona chuckled."Well i didn't use magic lamp tho , i use my intelligence."

Yuri chuckled too."I know , and i like that way.".She rested her head on Yoona's shoulder enjoying the music and the dance while closing her eyes.

 

A whole new world ,a new fantastic point of view

No one to tell us no ,or where to go

Or say we're only dreaming

"I'm sorry professor ,i acted cowardly before..".

" I understand Yuri ,now don't talk about it again and just enjoy our time.."

A whole new world a dazzling place i never knew

But now from way up here ,it's crystal clear

That's how i'm in a whole new world with you

 

"You also like my version of princess Jasmine.". Yuri look up from the shoulder as Yoona continued." Someone who i always dream of , someone who is i never expect to come to my life or even imagine to be with me. You're so special , one in a million stars.".She stare softly at that brown orbs."And you're tan ..".She added jokingly.

 

Unbelievable sights,indescribable feelings

Soaring ,tumbling , freewheeling 

Through an endless diamond sky 

 

"Funny ". Yuri slapped Yoona's arm playfully." I think you're one in a million too. You're nice ,gorgeous ,genius , all in one package. And patience with me too. I feel that i'm not even worth for you."

"Yuri.."

"If you want to run away now Yoona. Just do it . I'm fine , i don't want you to do something you might regret in thr future just to be with me."

A whole new world ( don't you dare close your eyes )

A hundred thousand things to see ( hold you breath , it gets better )

 

I'm like a shooting star , i've come so far

I can't go back to where i used to be

"Yuri ..". Yoona cupped her girlfriend's face , staring directly to her eyes." Why you even think that way ? Are you didn't trust me hmm ?".Yuri lowered her head."Something that i might regret is decide to run away from you. You're the one i love and i need , i might die if it's not with you.."

A whole new world , with new horizon to pursue

I'll chase them anywhere , there's time to spare

Let me share this whole new world with you

 

"Thankyou for choosing me Yoona..". Yuri rubbed her hands gently." You don't know how lucky i feel to be with you now.."

"I feel luckier..". Yoona leaned her face closer , Yuri knew what was coming she closed her eyes and wait for their lips to connect. 

Soon the magic come , it's like flying trough the sky with thousands of stars around them. This a whole new feel ,  a whole new world with just the two of them in it.

 

To be continued