Uncertainty

BROKEN HEART SQUAD !

"Woo-sahhh..".This is the feel, a feel of anxious , anger and hopefulness when it's come to the thing we desire but difficult to happen. Maybe this is how a pokemon trainer felt when their pokemon didn't cooperate with them. "WAKE UP YURI !!".Yoona screamed from the top of her lungs while taking the blanket that covered Yuri's body then occasionally hit the girl with it. It's been awhile since Yoona tried to wake up the tanned girl for preparing to go back to the university, but to no avail Yuri still peacefully asleep on the bed.

 

"Arghhh..Five more hours ".Yuri groaned in her sleepy tone, actually Yuri already woke up even before the rooster. She just still feeling nervous and unsure about going back to the university.

 

"Five more hours you said ?! Tch..even before that i will kick you immediately from here !".Yoona threatened hitting Yuri with the blanket once more.

"Geezz..alright..alright..".Finally Yuri get up from the bed , giving up because she knows she cannot argue more with this girl and beside she have to get rid of her fear about going back to the university. So in the end, she stood and walking towards the bathroom to prepare for her day . Clearly oblivious with doe-eyes that looking at her thigh.

 

Yoona cringed then shook her head for doing that. "I should buy her pajamas that cover all her skin..".She sighed feeling conservative all of sudden then walking out from the room.

 

After awhile Yuri come out from her bedroom while wearing a dress that really complimented all the curves on her body. "Professor, Are you sure it's good for me to wear this to school ?".She asked while fixing the dress.

 

Yoona look at the tanned girl from head to toe, Gosh this girl sure like a goddess,She thought. Yoona immediately shook her head, not just what she thought but EVERYBODY will also think like that seeing how Yuri look right now. Yoona stopped from her reverie turning her attention back to Yuri , but she startled when seeing Yuri's face so close with her like last night. "Ackkkk !!".She yelped scooting on her couch to get further from Yuri.

 

"Kekeke..".Yuri giggled seeing Yoona's expression. "Sorry professor, it's just you seem always thinking too much ..".She pointed.

Yoona rolled her eyes."I just measuring about the probability of people's reaction when they saw you in university, whether the graphic going up or down..".She absolutely lied.

 

Now this is Yuri's turn to roll her eyes, she really never understand what this girl rambling about. "So..How's my look ?".

"Perfecto !".Yoona smirked , the dress SHE bought, with HER money NOT Yuri's money really good on the tanned girl. She's sure look gorgeous, with this everybody will gawk at her."Here..".Yoona handed her phone. "Take a selfie first to start your day, and post it to instagram.."

"For what ? i don't have an instagram account.."

"For gaining followers !".Yoona said in frustrated."So the world can see your beauty ! i already make an account for you , CatAnna..that's your name !"

"Can you come up with something more..decent ?".

"A beautiful girl can never be decent.."

 

Yuri rolled her eyes taking the phone then took her selfie, even without filter her picture look so good. Formerly, she's not one who fancy to take selfie but after seeing how pretty she is now maybe she will do it more often. Yoona smile seeing how Yuri look so cheerful while taking selfies , this is her way for making Yuri more confident about her self.

 

Snap. "Oh my..i'll post it !".Yuri squealed then take another snap but frown when the phone suddenly gone from her hands.

"Enough for taking selfies , you cannot late for school..".Yoona warned taking the phone then getting up from the couch going to take something from her bedroom.  She clearly oblivious with someone scowling at her. Yuri hissed, just when about she enjoy doing something the young professor have to disturb it again. Hot and cold ,that's what she described about Yoona.

 

~~

 

"Hippie, feminist..".Yoona muttered using the binocular to see the view of the university from the side of the road,while also one by one mentioning the type of students in there. "Nerd, democratic, ignorance,inventor, activist..".She let go of the binocular."The usual state of university..".She smirked then walk to her mini van that disguised as an ice cream car. Standing at the back, she then open the double doors soon revealing so many computer screen wires and ..the beautiful Yuri.

 

"Arghh..Professor, this place is so small..i can't breath..".Yuri complained while fanning her self with her hand. Yoona shrugged then climb the van closing the doors in process.

"This is the place where i can see your activities and moves in the university, i am the one who will ,all-day-long, sitting in this tiny place..".Yoona informed."so be grateful"

 

"How's that work ?"

Yoona smile cockily."I can show you..".She then scoot a little bit closer with Yuri then typing on the keyboard. Yuri somehow feel awkward getting this close with Yoona, and the tiny space between them make it worse. Their knees and arms occasionally brush at each other sending goosebumps on Yuri. 

 

Clearing , Yuri try to ignore that feeling and give her focus to whatever Yoona doing with the gadgets. Soon her eyes caught the sights of university from the camera in there, squinting her eyes Yuri then ask."How come you can do this ?".Yoona respond just by tapping her head with her index finger while her eyes still fixing on the screen,signaling that she did it with her genius brain. Yuri have to rolled her eyes for that.

 

"OK !".Yoona exhaled her breath. "All ready ! With this i can see your,-"She got interrupted when Yuri suddenly pointing at the screen.

"Th-That's Jessica !".Her face lit up with happiness when she caught the sight of her dream girl sitting gracefully on the bench of the hallway. Jessica still look the same , beautiful and stunning . Yuri let out a sigh while smiling and admiring the girl.

 

In another side, Yoona rolled her for that. She thinks Yuri look so exaggerating that's just Jessica , so what ?. Suddenly, Yoona's eyes widen and a big smile spread on her lips when Tiffany also seen by the screen walking at Jessica's direction. "Kya That's Tiffany ! My Tiffany ! My mushroom ! My eye-smile girl ! My love !". Speaking about exaggerating her reaction was wayyy different from Yuri's.

 

The screen then show how lovely Tiffany and Jessica was then the next thing they saw is the thing they don't want to see again in the future. The two girls eating each other lips didn't mind with other students looking at them and the two pair eyes who watch them in jealousy and anger. The broken heart squad getting more broken.

 

Yoona and Yuri immediately throw their eyes from that vision, didn't want to watch another thing that might make their heart rip into pieces. "Well..".Yoona cleared ."That's just temporary..and i'm sure that lovely scene will become a hellish nightmare later..".Yoona tried to reassured Yuri again. The tanned girl nod slowly while pouting , she still feel sad because that scene.

 

Yuri turn her attention to the doe-eyed girl when she handed a little box to Yuri. "Here..wear this.".Yoona ordered. Yuri look at the girl first before taking the box, she opened it and soon saw a pair of beautiful earrings and a flower pin.

"Wow..this is so beautiful..".Yuri gawked at the jewelries. "Professor..you give this to me ? This must be so expensive !"

 

Yoona chuckled. "That's fake silly !".Yuri's smile suddenly gone turning into frown."I already told you i'm not that rich, and beside this is not an ordinary jewelries..".She paused before explaining it."This pin have a tiny camera on it, so i still can see whatever you or people around you doing when you're out of the camera sight..".She then place the pin on Yuri's left chest.

 

"And the earrings, as you know the left side of our ear is more sensitive in hearing sound than the right, so this left one is use for you to hear my instruction from here..".Yuri nodded a little bit understand. "And the right one, use for the mic ..so you can speak to me through it. Becareful not to get caught when you talk to me or they might think you're crazy if you talk to your self alone..".The tanned girl nodded her head again .

"Wow professor , you made it ?"

 

"Of course, i'm a genius . That's it, You ready for the mission now ?".Yoona asked though she already know the answer from the determine face in front of her.

"Yes Professor ! I'm ready !!".Yuri said full of spirit.

"Good..".Yoona put her hands on Yuri's shoulder. "Remember Yuri, our destiny depend on you now. The Broken heart is not our weakness, it's our strength to defeat those who hurt us , you understand  ?".

 

"Emm !".Yuri nodded ."I understand professor, i will try my best for this mission i'd even move a mountain if that's necessary.."

Yoona frowned."Well ..that's ..quite impossible, but it's ok . I like your spirit , keep that with you. Now go get your juliet, Juliet !!".With a last nod Yuri start to go out from the van bringing her self back to the university.

 

Yoona sighed after the tanned girl retreat from the van, not that she pessimist about everything, she just worry if in the end their heart couldn't be heal. she then took something from her pocket a note from the jewelry store Yesung & co, it's read earrings and pin 1,500 dollar. "Haaah..is it worth the pay ?".She asked to no one while looking at Tiffany's face on the screen. She hope it's worth whatever she put for it.

 

*Knock..knock*

 

She turned her attention to the door rolling her eyes thinking that it's must be Yuri, she then open the door but what she saw is a little girl about five smiling at her while handing her money. "You have ice cweam ?".The little girl grinned innocently. Yoona sighed, using an ice cream truck is quite a bad idea.

"I'll show you something more interesting than ice cream."

 

~~

 

"TestTest ! Yuri, can you hear me ?".Yuri sharpened her hearing sense when she heard Yoona's voice .

"Yes i can hear you so clear ..".Yuri informed with whisper tone didn't want to catch any attention though the people already looking at her , because her look is eye-catching.

 

"Who ywu talkin' to ?".Yuri frowned sensing a little girl's voice from the other side of the line.

"Ehh..Professor who's that ?"

"Just a brat i found..".Yoona calmly answered. "Yuri, don't forget about 47th walk !".She reminded.

 

Yuri furrowed her brows then she remembered what yoona has implying. Back there Yoona taught Yuri how to walk like a lady or a model on the cat walk, the doe-eyed girl even brought a super model from Russia to teach Yuri that. Just like usual, being not-to-catch-something-in fast Yuri, she have to try it over and over again. 

 

The Russian model even exhausted and wanting to go back to her country, but because the money was good wants or not she have to put up with the clumsy Yuri. And fortunately , in the 47th times Yuri learn how to walk like a model, she got it and master it like a pro. Everybody was happy, Yoona was happy because her money worth it, Yuri was happy because she can do it and the Russian model happy because she can go back to her country and decide not to take any other job like this again.

 

"Alright..1..2..3 , strut !".Yuri said internally making her way towards the campus. More and more people glued their eyes on her, male population gawking at her with their mouth opened, female population also do the same while some are jealous because the new comer take everybody's attention.

 

Yuri smile when she saw a nerdy looking guy accidentally dropped his book to the floor , there's also two girls who bumped at each other while their eyes still looking at Yuri. "your hair .. shampoo commercial..".Yuri heard the instruction from Yoona, she nodded then do what the doe-eyed girl told. She tossed her hair showing her y neck line to the people, just like what Yoona predicted more and more people drooling at Yuri.

 

"Hah ! You got it !".Yoona laughed shoving another popcorn to .

"I want popcown !".The little girl with bowl hair cut said putting her little hand for the pop corn. Though knowing that Yoona's van not an ice cream car, she decided to be friends with Yoona and stay in the van. While Yoona, she didn't mind it at least she have a company right now.

 

Yuri threw her smile to the people she passed , the smile is contagious because they are also smiling to Yuri. The beautiful girl stopped when she saw a boy suddenly handed her a red rose. "For you noona~~".The boy smile , trying his best to give his most charming smile to attract the tanned girl. Yuri smile nervously she doesn't know what to do, it's her first time getting a flower from someone.

 

"Take it~~".Yoona's voice heard from the other line, telling Yuri to receive the gift. Automatically, Yuri put her confident smile again then take the flower from the boy's hand before continue to walk pass him. The boy put his hands on his chest feeling disbelief before suddenly he got shove by another boys and tackle him because ,how dare he took a first chance to flirt with Yuri.

 

Yoona giggled seeing how the hopeless boys struggling to get Yuri's attention. Back to the campus , Yuri keep continue walking towards the class when she suddenly stop on her track ,caught a glimpse of Jessica walking at the opposite direction while burying her attention to her phone. The tanned girl gulped, she got nervous all of sudden seeing Jessica in flesh again, she doesn't know what kind of next move she have to take.

"Professor..what to do ?".Yuri whispered through the mic on her right ear. She heard Yoona humming something before spoke.
"Pretend to accidentally bump into her, that's what all the cheesy drama do right ?"
After hearing the instruction Yuri nodded, fixing her self back though still a little bit nervous before walking to begin the plan.
 
*Crash*
 
Jessica startled when someone suddenly bump into her, she groaned this is just morning and she have to throw some profanity and threatened someone for doing a careless thing that,-. She stopped from her thought when she realize the one who bumped her is a beautiful girl that she met on the cafe , the girl with the mickey handkerchief.
 
"I'm so sorry..".Yuri cutely said apologize while occasionally batting her long lashes. She smirked internally seeing Jessica look so awe struck to see her again, she guessed that Jessica still remember about their encounter in the cafe. "Once again ..i'm sorry." She said it in a husky voice. Getting another instruction from Yoona, Yuri immediately go from there leaving the stunned Jessica behind.
 
"Chase her Jessica ! Chase her !".Yoona gritted her teeth , her hands trembling making all the popcorn fell to everywhere.
"Chase hew !".The little girl raise her tiny fist imitating the adult beside her.
 
Like getting a snap on her head, Jessica blink her eyes a couple of times processing everything that just happened. That's the girl she crave to meet again, turning around she frantically run to catch that beautiful girl. "Hey !".She called her but the girl walk so fast."Hahh..hahh..".Jessica panted placing her palms on her knees feeling tired for the run. She have to bit her lips in disappointment because again she lost the girl. "She's so fast..".Jessica mumbled running her fingers on her hair, she felt her phone vibrated and notice that Tiffany called her. She truthfully doesn't want to talk to someone right now , but because Tiffany is her girlfriend , she have to pick it.
 
There's an insecure feeling when she realized that Tiffany is still her girlfriend, yet she attracted to someone else no..no maybe curious, yeah that's just a curiosity because it's twice now she met with the girl. The beautiful , y and charming girl. "JESSSIIIIIIII !!!".Jessica cringed when Tiffany called her name loudly from the other line, she just realize that she already touch the green button. 
 
"Yeah..yeah, wh-what Tiff ?".She spoke nervously while cursing for earlier.
"Why didn't you answer me ? Where are you now ? What are you doing in there ? Is there someone else with you ?".Tiffany bombarded her girlfriend with questions.
Jessica rolled her eyes. "No, it's not what you think . I accidentally dropped my bag , so i have to pick it up first ..i'm sorry babe~~". She said sweetly and ofcourse she have to lie.
 
"Hmmm..".Jessica can imagined that Tiffany pouting her lips while squinting her eyes trying to decide whether she believe it or not."OK ! I believe you..".Jessica smile feeling relief. "Come here babe, i really miss you~ I'm in the class ~~ and no one here.."
"Alright , i'm coming there~~".Jessica smirked then hang up the call, maybe a little intimate time with Tiffany can get rid the weird feeling to that beautiful girl.
 
IF only Jessica make another effort to search for Yuri, she will eventually found her hiding beside a locker. "Shoohh..".Yuri sighed when Jessica already gone and stop chasing for her. She suddenly let out a shy smile , Jessica chasing and looking for her which mean that she got interest with Yuri , but then why did Yoona tell her to hide, isn't it good for Jessica and the new Yuri or Choi Anna to get to know each other early.
 
"Professor..Professor..".Yuri called the girl in whisper."Why did you tell me to hide ? Why didn't you let me and Jessica having a talk a bit ?".She asked with anxious tone, she really want to have a conversation with Jessica.
"Yuri,Yuri,Yuri..Your little mind still didn't learn a thing from last night study eh ? ". Yuri sighed, again she got insult. "What i'm doing is based on psychology of human mind , i want to explain it but i know you wouldn't understand..".Yuri groaned trying her best not to choke someone."My purpose is , arousing wonder or curiosity of Jessica Jung in another word being mysterious..".Yoona said the last part in low tone.
 
"Mysterious ?".Yuri frowned.
"Uhum, i'm sure that Jessica Jung right now is really curious about you, you intrigued her. She wanted to know things about you and that's a good start."
Yuri shrugged."If you think so, i couldn't argue anymore..".
 
~~
 
"I'm going to my class now babe~~. Remember YOUR heart just for me.".Tiffany reminded , just in case if her girlfriend doing naughty thing with another girl when she's away.
Jessica chuckled placing her hands on Tiffany's cheeks and then rubbing it quite softly."Of course , no one as beautiful as you in my eyes..".How about that mickey girl ?. Jessica startled when a flash of Yuri's face on her mind.
 
While lifting her brows and with suspicious glance , Tiffany shook Jessica's body who's going mute. "Jessiii !! What's on your mind ?!"
Jessica snapped from her reverie ."Ah ? no-nothing..i just remember that i have to go to my father's office this afternoon..".Good , another lie she made.
 
Tiffany pouted though there's some doubt but she brush it off anyway. "Ok, i'm going now. Bye~ Love you~".With a last peck Tiffany got up from the seat heading for her class.
"Yeah..ehh L-love you too~~"
 
The blonde girl exhaled her breath after her girlfriend gone, she doesn't know why but her heart felt so heavy and confuse. She shook her head brushing all the incoherent thoughts on her mind. She have to focus on this damn business and management class.
 
*Tap..Tap.*
 
Mmmh What a good scent of perfume, Jessica thought because all of sudden there's a good smell lingering on her nose. "Ehh..Excuse me ? Is this business and management class ?".This voice , Jessica lift her chin up to make sure that the owner is really ..her.
 
And she have to thanks her lucky life , because that's really the mickey girl. "Yes..".Jessica got up from her seat with smile spread on her lips, other students look at Jessica in weird because it's rare to see the ice queen smiling like an idiot to a new girl."Y-you can sit beside me ..".She pointed to the empty space near her.
 
"Ahh she offered you a seat Yuri, that's good...which mean she really got hook. Now, take that and do that in a sensual way..".Understanding the instruction from Yoona, the tanned girl move making a small step while swaying her hips revealing more of her bottom to Jessica , and the latter of course have to gulp her own saliva for watching the most y thing she have ever see.
 
Honestly, it is ALMOST perfect if Yuri didn't being her clumsy self again by getting her feet trip to the chair. "Oh ! Not now !".Yoona cursed at the back. Everything become slow motion when Yuri's going to fall , but she still look so graceful though. Like a great ballerina doing their show. Yuri closed her eyes , trying not to look to whatever bad thing that will happen to her, she can bare the pain she used to it she just can't bare the embarrassment.
 
Yuri frowned in confuse because she doesn't feel any hurt or even fall. She opened one of her eyes to see what really happened then saw Jessica's face in front of her and she's smiling at Yuri, for making sure she opened her eyes agajn and it doesn't change Jessica still smiling at her. "You're ok ?".Jessica asked in worried with angelic tone but for Yoona it's a devilish voice of a predator to catch a prey.
 
"Cheater..".Yoona hissed .
Yuri's heart always doing a flip when she was near Jessica not exception for now, she got up from Jessica's arms when Yoona's voice snap her from the other line, she cleared then fix her hair before saying. "I'm ok, T-thank you..".She bowed ninety degree, then taking the seat that Jessica offered.
 
The blonde girl smile , satisfied because the mickey girl willing to sit beside her. Before Jessica also join Yuri to take a seat, she have to throw her cold glare to other students who's checking out on Yuri. From her eyes everybody know that, if they making a move to the tanned girl, they will feel a wrath of Jessica Jung. Finally she place her self on the chair with smile spreading on her lips, she wonder if this mickey girl still remember that they ever met in the cafe and hallway formerly. "Maybe you didn't remember but, we ever met before..".Jessica reminded hoping that the girl beside her didn't forget.
 
"Pretend to think and then apologize because you forgot it..".Yoona ordered.
Just like Yoona said, Yuri pretend to think back checking her memory then click her tongue in disappointment. "Ow i'm sorry, i forgot...i met so many people this past few days.
 
"Ahh That's ok ..".Jessica grinned awkwardly no one will easily forget about her, even a forgetful person maybe this girl is a new case."Let me remind you then , we ever met at the cafe and then you...accidentally pour your coffee on my shirt."
Yoona speak again."Now you remember it.."
 
Yuri smile knowingly clapping her hands."Oh yes, i remember it...I hope you didn't mad and hurt ? That's so ..".She shrugged."Careless of me , i'm sorry.".Yoona have to clap her hands because she satisfied that Yuri is such a fast learner.
"N-no..no problem really, i'm ok..it's normal to make a mistake..you already apologize anyway and you used your handkerchief to wipe my shirt, you know the one with the mickey mouse print on it.."
 
Yuri blushed because Jessica caught her childish side."Yeah,Thank you ehh..i really like mickey mouse, because he's so cute.."
"Yeah..indeed ..it's so cute..".Jessica didn't know she's saying it to mickey mouse or the girl beside her. "Ehh..i promise i will give it back to you , but it's in my home now maybe later..if you have a free time ?"
 
Yoona squint her eyes while crossing her arms."Tch..you just met her and then you already ask her out..what a .".She mocked.
"O-of course..".Yuri stuttered trying to control her anger for Yoona's statement. "Anytime..if i'm available of course.."
"Great , ehh anyway..i'm Jessica and you ?"
 
"I'm Yu,-Anna ..".
"Yuanna ?"
"Anna, ehh Anna Choi..That's my name.."
"Anna..That's a beautiful name.."
"Thank you.."
 
Yuri feel so glad because Jessica seems really interest with her but then she realize that Jessica just act nice to Anna not Yuri. If she still her old self ,Does Jessica will also act this way ? or even Does Jessica still remember about someone named Yuri ?  Is she ever engraved on the memory of Jessica Jung ?.
 
 
To be continued
 
Primal scream-moving on up ( http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wWUC2-ypnDQ )