The ugly duckling become a swan

BROKEN HEART SQUAD !

Yuri felt so curious and nervous when she and the doe-eyed girl she just meet , Im Yoona arrived at an old apartment building. The neighbourhood that look like a ghetto part of Seoul city. There's some insecurity creeping in Yuri's sense remembering that she and the doe-eyed girl is a stranger to each other, they just know by the sake of Broken Heart, but there's still a little doubt she felt towards the doe-eyed girl.

 

How if Yoona actually a Homicidal Maniac ?! and Yuri being her next victim !. "Argh..".Yuri groaned brushing all the negative thoughts, Impossible if A cute , beautiful, and innocent look, like Yoona was a psycho. Yuri just realized what she thought, cute ,beautiful and innocent look just Jessica. Just Jessica !.

 

Yuri sighed, she still need to be alert towards this girl though, look can be deceiving. At least that's what she learnt from every cheap thriller movie she watched, the killer always the one we never expected. "Guahhhh !!"

"Kyaaa !!!".Yuri screamed in frighten when she saw Jason from Friday the 13th in front of her face.

 

"Hahaha...".Yoona laughed seeing Yuri's expression, actually she's the one who wore Jason's mask and scare the out of Yuri. "Look at your face ! Haha.."

Yuri's mouth opened while her face look so red ."How the hell did you suddenly have that mask ?!".She asked in confused an annoyed.

 

"I'm a genius ! I can do anything in a blink of an eye.".Yoona said cockily."And beside, I know what you think about me. Don't worry though, i'm not a homicidal maniac like you thought..".She shook her head then pull out a key to her apartment door.

 

Yuri's mouth opened again when she saw the inside part of Yoona's apartment. There's nothing to describe it except, hurricane. Books and papers scattering around the floor, clothes hanging on the wall and the couch, uneaten food, bottle of beers and is that Rat yuri just saw ?!. She couldn't stop her self from shivering in disgusted.

 

"Are you sure you're not a homicidal maniac ?!".Yuri asked once again, How could a meek looking person like Yoona have an apartment like this.

" I got depressed because Tiffany left me..i didn't have a time and will to clean this place..". Yuri nodded in understanding , she suddenly pitied this girl for her misfortune. Seeing our love one cheat in front of our very eyes is sure a heart breaking circumstance.

 

"Please take a seat ..".Yoona pointed to the dirty couch in the living room. Yuri cringed feeling hesitate to even put her on it. She's a fanatic in cleaning thing, Even if she saw a dust on something, she will immediately clean it."You sure are thinking too much for a not-so-genius person !".Yoona said impatiently then push Yuri by the shoulders to put her on the couch.

 

"Arghh..".Yuri groaned in disgusted, her flower vintage skirt must be full of dirts by now.

Yoona shook her head before pulling her brown coat then throw it away to nowhere in particular. She turn on the heater before turning back her attention to the afro girl who's sitting on her couch. She crossed her arms."So..You know why you're in here right ?"

 

"Planning our revenge ?"

"That's right !".Yoona flick her fingers in cheerful, after all this girl not really have a low brain process though. "We will make our plan to get a revenge to Tiffany ! And Your Jessica !".Yoona raise her fist determinedly.

 

Yuri can't help her self but giggling everytime yoona said about , 'Your Jessica'. It's like Jessica really hers and no one else. But then something come up to her mind."But how ? Do you have anything in mind ?"

Yoona smirked she then walk to the back picking the big piles of papers and drop it harshly to the living room table. Yuri flinch a bit then curious about the contents of the papers. "This is my A to Z plan that i made for the revenge, long before i met you..".She explained giving a sly smirk.

 

"Really ? This much ? But which one we gonna pick first ?".Yuri asked checking the papers one by one.

"Of course ! We start it from A..". Yoona put her fingers to pick the paper that have a big letter A on it. Yuri lift her brows got intrigued and excited too waiting Yoona to read it." Plan A to get revenge to Jessica Jung and Tiffany Hwang . Bug their relationship psychologically.."

 

"Psychologically ?!".Yuri frowned she doesn't has any idea what this girl talking about.

"Yes ! Psycho..logically.".Yoona gave yuri the paper then walk to another side of the room to roll down a scheme. Yuri startled when she saw Jessica's picture and Tiffany and also a human brain. "First of all from their characters..".Yoona pull out a ruler then pointing it to the scheme. "Girls are tended to think with their heart not logically like most of men. That's why, we're easy to feel sad everytime we watched sappy romantic movie. That's because Human brain have two different tissues Grey and White...Grey part for Male and,-"

 

"Ehhh..Professor Im , can you..straight to the point ?"

Yoona blinked her eyes then back to the issue."Alright..So, what i'm trying to say is although the two of them are girls , they still have a different characteristics..".Yoona roll down another paper."First ! My gi,- I mean my ex-girlfriend Tiffany Hwang. After One year, two months, three weeks , five days, twelve hours, thirty five minutes and three seconds in a relationship with her, i know some of her psychological characters.."

 

"Wait ! You even counted the seconds of Your relationship with her ?".Yuri asked in surprised.

"Yes ..".Yoona sighed "I couldn't slip any evidence from my eyes. Now let me continue !".She continued while pointing to Tiffany's picture who's wearing all pink outfits. "My ex have a on PINK !. As you can see people who REALLY like pink colour tended to be loving, kind, generous..".Yoona put her palms on hrr cheeks thinking about her ex girlfriend dreamily, while Yuri rolled her eyes hearing it. Yoona then back to her sense."But she's also SENSITIVE , IMMATURE and Easy to get jealous..That's the most important thing. Jealousy !"

 

Yuri nodded pouting her lips waiting Yoona to continue."And as for Jessica ! ".Anger visible from Yoona's doe-eyes."She's the kind of girl who's not thinking with mind or heart.. She's thinking , seeing, sensing with her eyes !".

"How come ?"

 

Yoona clicked her tongue in annoyed then turn to sit beside Yuri , leaning her face closer to the tanned girl. "What i mean is , If you want to give them a revenge . We have to ruin their relationship by throwing them a canon of Jealousy so we can wreck Jeti's ship and sink them to the very bottom of the ocean..That's the trick of a true pirate ! They never give their enemies a warn , they just straightly attack them and then BOOM ! White flag raising !"

 

Yuri still confuse by Yoona's explanation."But what's the thing to do about Jessica's eyes ?"

Yoona sighed again."Do you think, your style , your hair , your everything ! Good for Jessica's eyes ? NO !. It's eye - aching ! Even for mine ~~".She pretended to close her eyes by her palms.

 

Yuri pushed Yoona by her shoulders. "Hey ! Are you trying to tell me that i'm ugly ?!"

"I'm glad i don't need to elaborate my statement !".Yoona grinned.

"Screw You !"The tanned girl hit Yoona's shoulder harder.

Yoona giggled."Keke..no..no ..You're not ugly. Every girls is beautiful, You just need some fixes here and there and Then !".She flick her fingers."Voila ! Jessica will eventually like you backkk~~"

 

Yuri's eyes sparkled when she heard about it."Really ? So what i have to do ? what i have to do ? Tell me Professor !"

"Geezz..You're more eager than before . Well, it's easy just strip your clothes now !".The doe-eyed girl commanded nonchalantly.

 

"What ?".Yuri asked Yoona to repeat it, actually she heard what Yoona said. She just want to make sure that nothing wrong with her ears.

"Strip your clothes now !".Yoona said it louder.

"Are you crazy ?! Ah I know it ! You want to me right ?! No ! No ! You cannot try it with me ! Ackk !".Yuri squealed in pain when yoona slap her hard on the forehead.

 

"What you're saying ?! For your information, I'm not ually attracted to you ! I doubt that another people ually attracted to you !"

"Hey !"

"Arghh..Enough !. We're here for planning our revenge, So please believe me and do what i told you to do. You want to change your everything right ? So in order to do that i need to see every inches of your body, so i can acknowledge what's need to change and what's not . ".Yoona explained then lean her back to the couch staring at the ceiling."Though..i just met Jessica once, but i know that she has a hawk eyes when it's come to attractive person. She likes checking people out especially those who have good goodies.."

 

Hearing Yoona's explanation, wants it or not Yuri have to do what this Young Professor told her. "Alright , but please spare me my undies.."

Yoona's eyes lit up."No problem, now go to that room and strip your clothes there ! ".Yuri nodded and move her feet to the place where Yoona pointed. She never in front of other people, there's some fear and embarrassment but it's all for the way to get to Jessica. If she wants to change, she needs to change everything about her self.

 

Yoona gulped instantaneously as she saw Yuri's body in front of her, She thought that the tan girl have a nice and fit body. "Your body..ehh..".Yoona tried to find her words so Yuri didn't feel cocky of her compliment. "Nice..and well shaped ..a bit..".She nodded then write it on her pad.

 

"Well, i do ballet anyway..".

Yoona stopped from writing and stare at Yuri in surprised."You do ballet ?!"

"Yes..".Yuri nodded."Why everybody give me that stare when i said i do ballet ?!"

Yoona cracked a half grin."Well..Maybe you didn't look like a ballerina. But don't worry, we will change it !".She then continued to check Yuri's body inch by inch.

 

"We need to shape your stomach a bit. Girl with abs is a goddess, and then we have to get rid of your pimple, big glass and afro hair !"

"Not my afro hair !".Yuri refused ."My mother said it's a rare occasion for a korean girl having an afro hair, i need to keep this !"

 

Yoona's mouth agape for the nth time this day."Yes you right ! But afro hair also out of style nowadays, it's not 70s era where Jackson five still sing ABC !".Yuri pouted but nod her head agreeing it anyway.

"But what about my skin ? Do you think we need to make it light a bit ?"

"No, that's your plus point Yuri !. Like those American models in magazine, Tan is the new y ..".Yoona smirked then throw her pad away."Now, put your clothes back because we're going somewhere.."

 

"Where ?".Yuri frowned.

"Make over.."

 

~~

"GD Beauty and Classy ??".Yuri squint her eyes reading the name tag of the beauty parlour in front of her. The place look quite big and luxury..kind of place that Yuri's purse couldn't afford.

"Yep, the owner ,Jiyong is the very good friend of mine, i think he will be able to change your style..just please call him GD or else he wouldn't want to even lay a finger on you..".Yoona warned then move forward being the lead to enter the place.

 

"Yoona baby~~".Suddenly a girly dude with a bowl cut hairstyle come forward embracing the doe-eyed girl tightly. "How are you ? It's been so long you didn't come to here..".He said while pouting then place his flawless hands on his chest.

"Haha sorry G, there's something big come out recently..".Yoona explained shrugging her shoulder.

 

"I heard the news about you breaking up with that eye-smile chick, I hope that's not the reason you're pulling your self out from the world..".GD said emphatically rubbing Yoona's arms.

"Well, I'm trying my best to get over her. It's not a big thing i'm breaking up with her or not though.."

 

LIE !!. Yuri screamed internally, if her breaking up was not a big thing then why she's pushing Yuri to here and make that revenge plan. GD's eyes caught an unfamiliar girl beside Yoona, he put his glass down a bit scanning Yuri from head to toe. "Where did you get this chick ?! Pluto ?!".He turn his eyes to Yoona. "Oh Yoona, is your break up making your taste down a bit ?".He turned again at Yuri while showing his palms to the girl. "Hello There. Little weird creature. Say Hi. From Earthly Human."

 

"Hahahaha..".Yoona can't help her self from bursting to laugh seeing how GD act in front of her. Like greeting another creature from another planet.

Yuri slap Yoona's forearm."What did he meant by that ?! Did he think i'm an alien ?!"

"Oh my gosh she even can speak !".GD put his hands on Yuri's shoulders. "What's planet you come from dear ?".Yuri felt anxious even more when she heard that question. She start to contemplate whether it's a wise decision to come here.

 

"Hahaha..nono G no, ".Yoona gulped before she continued."She's my friend..she's here because i think she need your help in the sense of style. You can do it right ? You have ..what they called like..Magical touch~~".Yoona persuade the dude, placing her hands dearly to his shoulder from the back.

 

"Ooh Yoona~~ You never fail to flutter me..".GD said shyly for the compliment, he then put his eyes back to Yuri."Butttt..let me check her first before i begin to put a spell to this girl..".He put his forefinger on his chin while slowly walk circling the tanned girl."Oh my gosh..Fashion Disaster..".He pointed at Yuri's clothes. "Last winter Dior coat that look like you got it from flea market, out of style vintage dress that you got from your grandma.."

 

Yuri smile. "Why you know that ? This dress indeed from my grandma..".She said innocently oblivious with the insult.

GD and Yoona sighed in the same time, then the bowl cut dude place his right hand on Yoona's left shoulder."Mannn..I need to open all my spell book to change this ugly duckling to be a swan.."

 

"You right G, but i know you can do it , right ? Please change her , Please. Help me ..Just this time..".Yoona clasped her hands trying her best to persuade GD.

The man sighed then remove his glass."Im Yoona, How long we become friend ehh ? Do you still think that i'm not able to do everything for you ?"

 

Yoona's eyes sparkled."So..it's a yes ?".She smiled .

"Yes !! Though i know it will be difficult but i will take this as a challenge. And beside , it's been so long i didn't meet a fashion disaster like her."He turned to whisper."All Koreans are like a fashion catalogue nowadays.."

 

"Thank you G i know i can count on you..".Yoona hugged the man.

"No, don't thank me now ! Thank me later when my magic work to this woman..BOYS !!".GD called his employee, Soon three boys who also look girly come to the scene.

 

"My !!"

"My gosh !!"

"I don't want to see her.."

 

"Boys, you see how she looks like right now. So, take her to the back . Lets change her style !".The three boys give GD a salute with manly act, then back to their girly side while taking Yuri by her hands. Yuri got surprised when the three boys pull her. "Where do they take me ?"

 

"Just follow them and do whatever they say !".Yoona ordered turning her attention back to her friend. "Thank you G, for willing to help her.."

"No problemo, but i also need your hands in here..".Yoona lift her brows. "Go take some clothes for her to wear, i believe with your sense of fashion Yoona. Pick something good, Do not fail me !"

Yoona chuckled. "Ok !".She walked to the clothes section then pick something she thinks suit for yuri. 

 

"You're not the kind of person who easily willing to help people Yoong..".Yoona turned around when she heard GD spoke. "Tell me ! Is there something special between you and this girl..?".He asked while smirking.

Yoona got taken aback by his question, why she's willing to come this far for Yuri. "Nothing..".Yoona shrugged, choosing the clothes again."She just need something bettebetter..".Or maybe someone better.

 

This maybe how all the men feel when they wait their girlfriend in the salon, Bored,sleepy and really want to crack some head. Yoona yawned, it's nearly Five hours she's waiting Yuri to come out, she even already drank five cups of coffee to boost her body but Yuri still got her treatment in GD's hands. "Ahhh..".She exhaled while slowly her eyes getting close, but then she's awake again hearing the cracking sound of the door.

 

GD come out first with a thin sly smirk on his lips. Yoona lift her brows in curious then ask. "Where's Yuri ?"

"She will come out right now, but please promise me. Do not drool, open your mouth or saying profanity when you're seeing the NEW her..".Yoona nodded raising her peace sign."Alright ..BOYS, Take her !!"

 

Yoona don't know why but she couldn't control her heart from beating so fast. Maybe she just worry if the make over succeed or not because the revenge plan is also depend on Yuri's look. First thing that got Yoona's attention was Yuri's feet wearing the black stilleto that she choose earlier, then her vision move upward,upward,upward and then *Dugeum*.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oofSnsGkops# ( You're beautiful )

Yoona's mouth opened when she saw the New Yuri in front of her, she looks so different, there's no trace of pimples in her flawless face now, her hair was straight with brown highlights. Yoona didn't even believe if this girl The Yuri she just met when she's going to commit suicide. "Holy .."

 

"Oh dear, You break your promise. You have your mouth open, drooling and ..profanity..".GD commented while giggling enjoying Yoona's expression who's looking so in 'awe' to his master piece. Yoona ignored GD's comment and like being hypnotized slowly walks to Yuri's side, scrutinizing her from head to toe. The black dress Yoona chose really compliment Yuri's body, Nothing else to describe Yuri's appearance now beside..

 

"H-how do i look ?".Yuri asked feeling worry if the make over fail because she couldn't see Yoona's expression since her glass getting removed.

"Y-you..".Yoona gulped. "You are beautiful..".She finally said that, still mesmerized by Yuri's beauty.

 

Yuri smile."Really ? Do you think ..Jessica will eventually like me ?".Yoona's expression change when she heard Jessica's name. She nearly forget that Yuri willing to do it just because for Jessica.

"Ehem..".Yoona clear while rubbing her nape."Well, i think ..that's possible.."

 

"Haaaahh..".Yuri's eyes sparkled thinking about how Jessica's expression when she see her later. She then turn at Yoona then bury the doe-eyed girl to her embrace. "Thank you Professor Im, I couldn't do it without you..". Yoona's cheeks flushed feeling Yuri's bodyagainst her. She then push the tanned girl to scoot away from her.

"H-hey ! hey !. You're too close..".Yoona finally got away from Yuri , but she panted in fast rhythm like she already running ten times in Soccer stadium. 

 

GD clapped his hands."Hey hey ! I think you two forgot about me ~".Yuri and Yoona turn their attention almost forgot that GD also have an important part in this make over. "Of course i wouldn't forgot..".Yuri smile then bow ninety degree to the man."Thank you so much, GD and BOYS ..Thank you so much.."

 

"Yes, Thank you so much G..".Yoona smile giving a thumb up praising the man's job.

"Ukuku..You two, You're welcome . That's my duty, ...".GD pull out a plastic bag full of stuffs then give it to Yuri. "I think this is yours.."

"Oh my gosh..this is my favourite mickey mouse comb !"

Yoona frowned , didn't have any idea with why this stuffs is Yuri's. "What's this ?"

 

"We got it from her hair..".GD answered.

"What ?!".For the next nth time that day Yoona's mouth opened. There's three combs, two pocket mirrors and a little mickey mouse plushie and it's all fro Yuri's old afro hair. "Holy .."

 

~~

 

"It's so hurt you know, especially when they treated my pimples..arrghh i felt numb in my face. I don't know that being beauty is this hard and so much pain..".Yuri told about her experience to Yoona when GD and the boys did the make over. After done their business in GD's place, they are decide to buy some branded clothes for Yuri in the mall.

"Well, no pain no gain right ? With this look of yours now, we will definitely succeed in getting revenge to those two..". Yoona said cockily while silently praising how Yuri's appearance now. From when Yoona getting out from GD's place till they arrived to the mall. No one take their eyes off from Yuri but the tanned girl seems oblivious with it.

 

Yoona lift her brows when she noticed there's some uneasy feeling she saw from Yuri. "What's up ?"

Yuri sighed, there's something really trouble her. "Are you sure that even if i look beautiful now, Do you think our plan will be succeed and i finally will get Jessica ?".She bit her lower lip feeling insecure.

 

Yoona sighed, then put her hands on Yuri's shoulder. "Yuri..Don't over think it too much. Be positive and have faith in your self. There's a saying that, Don't mess with a Broken Heart woman because they capable of doing anything ".Yoona smile."And Don't worry about failure, we still have plan B to Z , if our plan A didn't work out.."

 

Yuri smile feeling a little bit calm by Yoona's words. The doe-eyed girl right, Yuri have to be confident for anything. She's beautiful now, nothing she cannot do with this look. 

Yoona frowned then wave her hands in front of Yuri's eyes."Hey , Do you can see me ?"

"It's kinda blurred, maybe it's because i didn't wear my glass..".Yoona nodded then something caught her eyes.

"Lets go there, I'll buy you a contact..".The doe-eyed girl pull Yuri towards an optician. She tapped her chin choosing what color best for Yuri's eyes. Blue,nah. Green,nope.Brown, yes it's suit for Yuri. She told the employee to take the brown contact . "Turn your side here, i'll put it for you..".Yuri do as she told, then lean her face closer to Yoona's.

 

Yoona don't know why her hands trembled when she's going to put the contact to Yuri's eyes. She doesn't know if it's because her perfume, her eyes or ...her lips. Yoona immediately brush the thoughts about admiring Yuri's lips. The only lips she craved is just Tiffany's lips. "Done..".Yoona grinned after she put the contact to Yuri's eyes. "How your vision now ?"

 

"Wow.. I can clearly see anything now !".Yuri said excitedly looking through the mall with smile on her lips. Yoona gulped, when she saw the line of yuri's neck..it's sure. "Argh..".She hit her own head for her thoughts, she's not y, she's not y.

"What's wrong ?".Yuri asked in concerned seeing Yoona's weird behaviour, why every genius people look kinda odd.

 

"Nothing..".Yoona tried to calm her self. "I just want to tell you that, there's something most beautiful girls have to bare in mind nowadays.."

"What's that ?"

"The brand of the clothes, like you know Coco Chanel, Dior, Alexander Wang.."

 

"Koko channel ?".Yuri frowned pronounce it in a wrong way, even until make the girl behind the counter laugh hearing it.

"It's Coco Chanel ! Lets try another, Dolce & Gabbana .."

"Doss and Goguma ??"

"No you're wrong ! Another ! Louis Vuitton .."

"Wee Button ?"

"No ! You're wrong again ! "

"Arrghh...being a beautiful girl is difficult.."

 

 

To be continued