Home (and) Sick

BROKEN HEART SQUAD !

"Hiks..hiks..".Mrs.Kwon stood on the door way of her daughter's room , staring at Yuri's back which repeatedly move by her sob. This is not the first time the middle-aged woman seeing her daughter in this situation. The reason always the same, people mocked her daughter because her look, until now Mrs.Kwon doesn't know why people,especially teenagers like to bully others , specifically because their look.

 

"Yuri..".The woman approached her daughter then sit on the bed, rubbing Yuri's shoulder softly though her 15-years-old girl still backfacing her."What's happened now ?".She asked though she already know the answer. Yuri keep silencing her self while trying her hard not to burst really hard into another cries. She hates being like this, pathetic and vulnerable especially in front of her mother , the woman was too nice to even put into Yuri's teenage problem . At least that was Yuri's thought.

 

"You know, you can always tell me anything honey. Though maybe i can't help you..but i'll listen. Don't be afraid to pour your heart on me,black or white ..i'll always here.".Mrs.Kwon smile when Yuri finally turn to look at her. Her daughter was, well not really in a good view, her eyes were red and puffy , there's also some stain of red blush on her cheeks and the red bold lipstick that already.. well didn't in it's place."You wore make up ?"

 

Yuri nodded wiping the tears on her cheeks and indirectly wiping the make up too."There was a guy in the school i like , i wore make up to impress him but he laugh at me along with the other students in school. They called me, McDonald clown..you know the one with red afro hair and yellow-red clothes.".Mrs.Kwon sighed trying to hide her amusement, one of the millionths thing she likes about her daughter was, she still can sound funny even when she's not in the situation where she worth to be laugh at.

 

Without much of a word, the woman took some sheets of tissue from the box then use it to wipe the unnecessary make up from Yuri's face. "You know honey, for me ..you still beautiful even without make up..".

"Just for you, but why about other people ? You said that because i'm youw dawtew..".She cannot said it clearly because her mom was wiping the lipstick part.

 

"Other people..That's the big problem of our society today. What other people will think about.".The woman crumpled the paper and threw it to the garbage. She sighed then hold her daughter's chin with her right palm."Whether you are my daughter or not. I will always say that you are beautiful, all the girls in the world are beautiful honey , the different is the way we see at how a true beauty is."

 

"I hope everyone share the same vision like you mom.."

"No one will be the same, if all the people in the world were nice or mean..it could get boring. And don't you worry now, you still 15 there still plenty times to learn how to put make up properly, how to dress , how to look. That's what puberty come for.."

Yuri stifled a laugh, her mom was the best mother in the world . Well, maybe that's what most of the girls think about their moms, but of course for Yuri, she's always the one. She always be there , providing a relief for Yuri through the hard time she got in high-school. But since Yuri go to college, she didn't live with her mother anymore because the ride from campus to her home was 1 hour long with a train, so she decided to rent a flat near the campus.

 

Yuri knew it will be difficult for her to stand on her feet without her mother being around, because after all she's a mommy girl who like to pour her thoughts out and tell about her days and also she's the one who always calm Yuri when she got bullied . But she have to grow and not depend too much to the others including her mom. There's a time when she cried after the trios bullied her in campus, she really want to get away and go to her mom immediately but imagining her mother's sad face was enough to make Yuri made up her mind. Her mother was so precious for her, making her sad or involving her in Yuri's problem was not a thing Yuri fancy to do.

 

~~

Yuri watched her old home from the street in front of it with tears slowly rolling from her eyes. It's been maybe months she didn't home ,busy with her college and now she's here with the family's thought about she's being lost. Pathetic.

 

The white door was still there, the yard where she sometimes laying on it also there and the place where she usually make her snowman also still there along with the snow covering on it. Even if it's night already and winter but Yuri didn't feel cold at all, well she lied , it's freezing really but standing here in front of her house was enough to hold her ego of being human in the winter time. If it's even make sense.

 

"I miss you mom..".Yuri stare at the old house."And you too dad, bro too a bit..".her tone changed to a bore one. The paper about her being missing was glued all over the fence of her house, which mean that her mother was really trying hard to find her. She frowned taking one of if."There so many of it..".It was nice to have her photographs everywhere but not in this state and when she still her old self."Am i always this ugly ?".She asked her own self feeling awful with it.

 

"Yes you were..".A voice came from behind startling the tanned girl, with a cheeky smile Yoona stand beside Yuri."You just realized it ?"

Yuri rolled her eyes."Professor..".She sighed doesn't know what to say towards Yoona."I really miss being here especially my mom.."

 

Yoona lay her eyes on the tanned beauty, confuse ,sadness and joy clearly can be seen from her expression. The doe-eyes girl shook her head realizing that she's checking out this girl."Well, what do you want to do about it ? Do you want to face your mom right now ? The chimney still smoking which mean one of your family member still sitting peacefully in front of the WARM fireplace enjoying the winter night with some 50's songs from their gramophone.".She said sarcastically while rubbing her palms together hoping Yuri to get the hint of her being froze already in this cold night.

 

But Yuri always being Yuri, whether the new or old she never get the hint of sarcasm."You're old fashion , Sherlock..".She paused looking at the fog ."I don't know professor , What do you think i have to do ?".When she asked fog also coming from .

 

"I don't know..".Yoona blew her palms to get the heat and still hoping Yuri to get the hint."Why you asked ?"

Yuri chuckled, honestly she already got Yoona's hint but she sometimes want to tease the professor anyway."Because you always know what to do, you just like ..my personal advisor."

 

Yoona snorted."Personal advisor your , you're the one who's draining my money and brain instead of giving it to me,- I know I know it's your damn debt don't start it."

Yuri scoffed."You're the one who start it..".She showed the typical Korean pouting when they are get annoy. She watched too much drama.

 

"Well , i think..you shouldn't show your self first to your family ..especially when you already change like this."

"And having them thought i'm missing or die you mean ?"

"That's not what i mean, i don't want you to cause any more problem or shock. How if they didn't think you are their daughter and putting you on a DNA test ehh ?".Well, Yoona also watched too much drama."And also..there's a chance our plan will be ruin if someone knows that you are Kwon Yuri instead of Choi Anna.."

 

Yuri sighed then rest her tired head on Yoona's shoulder didn't realize that it's stiffen the young professor."Well..that's difficult. Why i'm in this right now ?".She muttered and flinch when Yoona scoot away from her. The doe-eyed girl just couldn't hold this jittery feelings in the pit of her stomach when Yuri near or part of Yuri's skin touch her.

 

"Just be patience and hold on. If our plan was a succeed ..you can take your mommy to Hawaii ,Turkey, Cape town or WHEREEVER you want to take her. As for now , you just have to remain in the dark and getting all done first.". It was a dilemma, but Yuri knew that the genius Im Yoona always have a reason for everything she said. Yuri startled when the Professor suddenly grab her by the shoulders and pull her to the corner.

 

"What ?!"

"Hussshh..Your mother ..she's there !"

 

Yuri look at the direction where Yoona pointed, and sure enough her mother was there sitting on the porch looking so tired and thoughtful. Oh Yuri hate the sting feeling from the back of her eyes which mean,she's going to cry. 

Faintly she could hear the voice of her mother talking to the air."I know you still there Yuri..mommy know you still alive.".The woman hugged her knees fighting back the tears but she failed."Just please come back my mickey..I miss you"
 
"I miss you too mom..I'm here..".Yuri muttered , she cannot hold this anymore she really want to immediately run to her mother , hug her and kiss her not wanting to let her go."MO,-!"
 
Mrs.Kwon snapped from her reverie, she thought she heard someone's voice and it was so similar with her daughter's or is it really her daughter."Yuri !!".The woman ran to the front house opening the fence while putting her eyes here and there to catch the sight of her daughter's afro hair but..she found no one.
 
It's maybe just her feeling, a mother's feeling but that didn't make her lose the hope to find Yuri."Wherever you are now, please be safe..".That was the last thing she said before she's walking back to her house.
 
If only she walked further, particularly to the side of her house she would find a girl sobbing at another girl's embrace."Let it out..".Yoona muttered softly while caressing Yuri's raven hair, she knows that she already swear to her self not to get close with Yuri especially hug her but in this kind of situation she cannot prevent it from coming. The jittery feeling still there , having Yuri so close to her body was like a roller coaster, her stomach was churn but in a good way.
 
Yoona also can't blame Yuri for her action though, she knows how it feels to miss your mother. She also sometimes miss her mother and will immediately doing skype or having call even sending fax, well Yoona's mother was quite old fashion too. It's different in Yuri's case though, she cannot do those such things except waiting for the right time to come.
 
The doe-eyed girl sighed again, her shoulder must be damp right now.
~~
 
"Excuse me, excuse me..".The young professor snuggled to the crowd of people in the train station going to catch the last train to go back to Seoul. The train was unusually packed considering this is night already and especially winter.
"Professor wait !".Yuri said from behind gotta push some big men from her way with so much difficulty to catch up with Yoona. "Argh..".She groaned when a man purposely press his body onto her.
 
Yoona rolled her eyes , can't believe this tanned girl still act so clumsy. She turned around then frown when she caught two middle-aged man purposely pressed their body to Yuri. There's something suddenly came up to Yoona's mind, the dislike when someone else near or touch Yuri's body.
With one swift movement, Yoona grab Yuri's wrist tightly like she doesn't want to let her go then pull her immediately from there. In the other hand, Yuri got a shock for a brief of time but then she smile when she noticed it's the young professor. Her hand was so cold now yet Yuri can feel energy radiating from it and warming her heart.
 
"Here..don't go anywhere.".Yoona commanded as the both of them arrived at the corner of the train, with Yuri's back touch the train while Yoona in front of her they're facing each other. The doe-eyed girl then realize she still held Yuri's wrist tightly, she immediately let go of it, but soon regret what she's done."Becareful..there's so much ert in the train, especially for a beautiful girl like you.".She cleared awkwardly.
 
Yuri blushed for the compliment."Thank you professor..".She smile then stare at the doe-eyed girl praisingly. The air become awkward between them, especially in this tight space when she could occasionally bump her body towards Yuri when the train moved and to make it worse the tanned girl didn't button up the first and the second buttons of her shirt, so Yoona can clearly saw the view of that goddamn cleavage. The y cleavage.
 
"Damn !".Yoona cursed mentally, now it seems she's the one who being a ert.Yoona tried to distract her attention to anything beside that cleavage. Wow, even a pole was interesting right now and the man beside who's looking at Yuri's chest also intere,- Wh-what ?! What the hell that man doing ?! How dare she look at Yuri with a lustful gaze like that. She cannot understand why man really like doing that thing ?! At least try to be discreet, like Yoona.
 
The doe-eyed girl scoot closer to Yuri almost connecting their bodies, Yuri cannot understand why the professor doing that and why she felt this nervous all of sudden. Yuri was taken aback when the professor leaning her face onto her, the memory about the last time Yoona also do the same thing came to her mind again. "Button up your shirt..that man right there watching a show.".The doe-eyed girl whisper her lips almost touch Yuri's left ear and that make the latter shiver.
 
Realizing what Yoona has told , Yuri immediately button up her shirt. "Thank you..".She muttered feeling embarrass but not because that ert man, but there might be a chance that Yoona also do the same. She's embarrass yet she enjoys it, what a confusing matter. "Professor..".She called the girl in front of her , there was something she really want to say. "Ehh..Thank you, for willing to accompany to my home. It means so much..".She cracked a smile waiting for Yoona's respond.
 
Don't give me that smile, please You're messing up my feeling. Yoona thought as she closely stare at Yuri's face. "This is the third you're saying thanks to me in this train..".
Yuri rolled her eyes , while Yoona internally smirk. Gosh she really like to tease the girl. 
 
"I'm just showing my grateful to you professor, i'm not an ungrateful er.."
 
Yoona shivered when she heard the last word from Yuri, she's being ert again. "Well ..You're welcome . I like helping a homeless and penniless girl..Keke Aw !".Yoona groaned when Yuri slap her arm. The tanned girl didn't mad for the insult though, maybe Yuri already used with Yoona's talking-all-her-thoughts behaviour and she found it adorable , there's not much people like the professor.
 
"I don't know what i have to do without you professor. You've been in so much trouble because of me. I know i can't give you anything beside thanks, but what i mean by thanks ..it's not just a thank you when a gentleman open a door for a lady, or when a shopkeeper handing out your grocery. It's not like a thanks when a postman bringing your bills and mails. It was like , Thank you, a real thanks to show your real grateful to other people, like a little girl receiving a gift from Santa in the mall or when they got money from the red envelope in Lunar year. The kind of thank you, when there's happiness on it. Thank you professor !"
 
Yoona's breath hitched when Yuri suddenly pull her into a hug, her mind was on a blank she still cannot proceed anything that happened even the words Yuri has said. The feeling was so confusing yet reassuring, when their bodies connecting the feeling become warm , just like a second home for them. A smile crept on Yoona's lips, a real one she rarely show to people " You're welcome ..Yuri."
 
They didn't care about the others existence in the train, it's all seems blurred by the emotional attachment they got to each other.
 
~~
 
"Achoooo ! Achoooo !".The sneezing was quite often , Yoona has counting maybe 34 times today. Yeah for a genius , she always count everything that happened to her even sneezing. She felt her body also quite warm and all the pivots on her body felt so sore, she doesn't need a mirror to check if her eyes, nose or cheeks look so red by now.
 
It must be because yesterday night, she never this vulnerable before seems all the good bacteries and immune in her body not cooperating with her. Sick, is a powerful thing that even a genius can't handle. "Achooo ! Arghhh ! I'm tiredddd..".She slams her back to the couch, trying to find a comfort and relief. Yoona then close her eyes , maybe all she needs just a little nap.
 
*Whirrrrrrrrrrrrr*
 
But with the sounds of vacuum cleaner all around her, Yoona's eyes shot open again. "YURIIIII !!!"
"Yes ?!"
"Stop that whirring sounds , i'm trying to sleep ! Argh..".Yoona pressed a pillow on her own face.
"But i'm cleaning your house !"
 
"Whatever..".The doe-eyed girl mumbled, she doesn't want to argue with anyone especially Yuri. To make it worse, her head start to feel dizzy too.
 
*Whirrrrrrrrrrrrr*
 
The sounds was getting closer , Yuri must be cleaning the living room by now. Yoona groaned feeling irritated , then removing the pillow on her face . She really going to snap the girl. "YU,-..".She stopped with wide eyes and mouth agape, noticing that Yuri was wearing a maid outfit. The y thing wore by The y person. Suddenly the annoying sounds from the vacuum was replaced by a what so called y saxophone music. 
 
Of course it was in Yoona's imagination. This is getting dangerous, the feeling was like going to explode. Yoona can felt her body become more and more warm as her eyes still lays on Yuri's perfect curve , the tanned girl was backfacing her so it's not difficult to put her attention on Yuri's bottom. Argh..You worst Im Yoona, You're ert !.
 
Unsconciously, she grab the pillow beside her and throw it to the source of this , yep Yuri's . "Aww !".Yuri startled feeling a soft thing hit her bottom , she turn around then knew the culprit was Im Yoona. "Professor ! What the heck ?!"
 
"What do you think you're doing ?! Why you're wearing that thing ?!"
"I found it in the closet of my room, i found it cute so i'm wearing it.."
 
The young professor then remember that it's one of her role playing costume she used to wear with Tiffany. Speaking about the eye-smile girl, Yoona doesn't know why she never cross her mind this past few days. 
 
Yoona was going to snap back but it's all turn into an incessant sneezing and coughing. "Professor ? What happened ?!".Yuri immediately run to Yoona's side patting her back. "Are you ok ? Are you sick ? I'll bring you water..".She ran to the kitchen then back bringing a glass of water.
 
Yoona immediately gulp it down then sigh, but still the sickening feeling still there. "Are you feeling better now ? It must be because yesterday i put you too long outdoor..".Yuri frowned feeling guilt."I'm sorry professor..it's all because of me."
"Yuri , don't blame your self for a natural thing that have to come naturally..".More frowning, Yuri got so confuse. "Argh forget it ! What i mean is it's not your fault ..i'm just maybe tired. With Aspirin and sleep , i'll get better.."
 
"But still Professor ..".Yoona sighed, she's tired to even talk by now."How about this ! I'll become your real maid until you get better and you can ask me to do and give anything you want !"
 
Is it because Yuri's too innocent or a flirt in disguise, or maybe because Yoona ually frustrated and thinking that whatever come out from Yuri's words hinting at sensual thing. "NO !".Yoona immediately refuse it . "I'll told you, i'll get better soon !".She then remember something. "Why don't you prepare for the upcoming party tonight ? Tiffany's beach house right ? I already prepare anything for you..Here !".She handed a box that contented a new cloth. "I bought you another dress..200 dollars , straight, no big deal !"
 
"But Professor,-"
"Go change right now !"
 
~~
 
Actually Yuri don't have a desire to attend the party tonight. She's worry about the professor. How she's going to enjoy the party tonight, if the one who's making all of this possible was sick, and maybe really need Yuri right now. The tanned-girl didn't even want to check her self on the mirror again, she really want to see the professor immediately and hopefully she's getting better.
 
"Professor !".She checked on the living room but there is no hint of her, maybe she's moving to her bedroom.
 
~~
 
"Grrr..grrr..This is insane !".Yoona was covering her body with a thick blanket while shivering on her bed."Why human body can feel hot and cold in the same time ?! I need to take a major in doctoral later ! Grrrr..coldddd...hottt."
 
"Professor ?".Yoona's eyes widening hearing Yuri's voice coming up to her room. She immediately sat up, fixing her self trying not to look so sick."Professor ? How are you now ?".Yuri asked walking with her heels and approaching the sick girl.
"I-i'm be-better..i'm su-super !"
"Are you sure ? You didn't sound like one .."
 
, Yuri sense it..but still Yoona have to act cool. "I s-said i'm bettter !! Just go now ! Jessica was waiting for you !".It sounded like in a jealousy tone."And i'm sorry i can't accompany you, but i'm sure you know what to do..".Yoona lay her body back to the bed with blanket covering on it.
 
Yoona sighed, don't know in relief or disappointment when Yuri's clacking heels was going further. She really go, though part of her want to make her stay. Maybe she needs to face this sick alone, while whimpering. "Gossshhhh..grr this is so cold..and hotttt, aww my bodyyy sore..mommy, i don't want to sick againn. This is really insane,i'm feeling dizzy, throat my throat..it felt dry. Arghh..my eye-balls hurting too..oh my gosh it's cold again grrrrrr it's ho,-".She suddenly stopped from her track feeling someone's touch on her shoulder. She then turn around only to saw Yuri, smiling at her and she's already changing her outfit.
 
The temperature of Yoona's body getting warm even more when Yuri suddenly place her forehead on hers. "Do you think i will go and enjoy that damn party, when you're in here sick and alone ? I'm sorry but, I'm not a heartless like Tiffany, Professor.".Actually Yoona didn't give her attention to whatever Yuri said, she just too occupied by the realization of the close proximity between them and the beautiful brown eyes in front of her."You have a fever..".Yuri's breath was brushed on Yoona's lips, she then pull away to find a thermometer.
 
"Wh-why you still here ?! You have to be in the party right now ! Y-you can ruin our plan !"
Yuri pull out the drawer. "I better have our plan ruin than have to leave you alone professor..".She said it in a normal tone yet it sounded so sweet for Yoona. For the first time in Yoona's life someone genuinely being care at her. No modus operandi no motive. "I'm sorry professor but as for now , You have to do what i'm telling you..I'll take care of you.".Yoona fell into silent , it felt surreal. "Now open your mouth !"
 
"NO !".Yoona suddenly burst. "That's for armpit ! I don't want to feel armpit on my mouth !"
Yuri giggle."Oops sorry, my bad..".She then place it on the armpit.
"You said you want to take care of me ehh ? Yeah right.."
"It's just a small mistake !".
 
Yuri rolled her eyes, it's unbelievable because Yoona still can be annoying even when she's sick."It's maybe because yesterday, you then got a fever. Lucky me, i didn't catch a cold too or else we will end up sick together.."
"There's a Japanese superstition, Fools cannot catch a cold.".Yep, she still can insult Yuri in any given situation.
 
"Whatever you said professor , I know you still want to make me go to that party right ?".Damn, Yoona got caught.
"N-no..i still can take care of my self aloneeee."
"Really ? ".There was a smirk on Yuri's lips."By whining and crying you mean ?"
 
Damn again, Yuri must be heard all those whimpering from Yoona. She's getting embarrassed, she just want to buried her self in the blanket and sleep."Now take a rest ,i'll make soup for you..".She said after giving Yoona the medicine.
 
"Yuri ?".Yoona called in sleepy tone.
"Hm ?"
"I'll become a doctor and banish the fever from this world then get a noble prize.."
Yuri chuckled , Yoona must be half awake and half asleep by now. "I'll wait for it, i know you can do it..".She sounded like a mother for Yoona.
 
"Yuri ?"
"Yes ?"
"Why you took off your dress ? I like to see you in there . You're beautiful.."
Blush crept on Yuri's cheeks."Thanks.."
 
"Yuri ?"
"Yesssss ?!".Yuri getting impatient.
"Keke..nothing. Just want to call you.."
"Hmm..Just sleep Im Yoona. Just sleep."
 
~~
 
From : Anna :)
 
'I'm sorry Sica , i can't make it. I have something coming up. Once again Sorry'
 
"Arghh..".Jessica threw her phone harshly to the bed then lay her body on it."Anna ! ".She groaned the name while looking at the ceiling fan. "You're the only who can make me feel like this ! I really have to make you mine !"
 
"Jessi ?~~ Are you there ?~~". And as for now, Jessica just have to reduce her ual frustration with her girlfriend.
"I'm here babe ~~".She then turn into whisper. 
"I'll make you mine , Anna.."
 
 
Jane's addiction-Been caught stealing ( http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jrwjiO1MCVs )
 
 
Tbc
 
How's this one bruh ? Add your comment please (and upvote if you want ) . Thank you , merci for everybody !
Je t'aime~~~Seni seviyorum~~ehh Bi chamd khairtai~~