Lets end it all !

BROKEN HEART SQUAD !

This is it. As she stretch her arms widely standing on the edge of the big coral at the shore staring to the ocean then the wave that , maybe in a matter of seconds , will eventually swallow her weak body. Kwon Yuri never thought that her life will end up in here , with the feeling of broken in her heart. 

 

"Jessica..".She murmured the last name that she will never forget even in the after life. The girl who didn't fail to make her heart flutter, who make her cheek blushed , who make every inches of her skin screaming for the girl's touch. But jessica also who make her heart broken by rejecting the only thing she could give, love.

 

The tanned girl gulped still stretching her arms, maybe it's childish for her considering she's in her senior year of college, to be in here .. trying to commit suicide just because a certain girl who's rejecting her love. But that's how love is, like a roller coaster ..there's up and down, and for Kwon Yuri the roller coaster she ride was went down forever , after the rejection.

 

"If..". If only her appearance could look better than any other girls in college, if only she doesn't has pimples , she doesn't wore a big glass for helping her vision, if only she doesn't has an afro style hair, Does jessica in the end can accept her love ? . But still, it's still difficult because Jessica already have her own love , and it's a beautiful girl above her, Tiffany Hwang.

 

"Ahhhhhhhh !!".She screamed uncontrollably with anger tighten her pulse , everytime she remember about that eye-smile girl, the one who stole Jessica away from her, she got this burden in her heart, Jealousy . Why everything in this world seems so unfair for Yuri ? Everyone got their happiness but she didn't . Everyone got their loves but the thing she got is rejection. She blame her self for everything come in the way, and the only thing she can do for blaming her self is by killing it. It fix ! She's going to end it all, she's a grown up woman it's her free will to make a decision of committing suicide.

 

After all, even if she died no one will really care ,the news about her body found in the shore wouldn't be so big, just here and there on the newspaper and TV and as time goes by , everyone will eventually forget about her , no big deal , she just the other depressed person who's jumping to the wild ocean because a broken heart. The worst pain in the world, Broken heart.

 

She took a deep breath for the seconds, the last she could get while closing her eyes. After this, all her problems will be lifted , all the misery , the sadness, the pain of getting a bad ending . She opened her eyes , staring at the wild waves in front of her. She will die by suffocating or freeze by the cold water in one of the really bad winter in Seoul. Or maybe both.

 

Goodbye dad who never give her much attention, goodbye brother who always mocked her, Goodbye people in university who always used her ,goodbye mom who's caring and loving and the only person who's willing to be beside yuri this whole time ..and Goodbye for all the ers who've been ed her life ! also most importantly. "Goodbye Jessica..".Who've been rejecting and make this heart broken.

 

This is it, she stare at the wild waves under , the last place where she end her life. 1...2...3. Yuri look at her surrounding checking it carefully, why no one come to save her life ?! Why Jessica didn't even come ?! She already wrote a letter to that girl right ? Telling her that she will end her life in here !! Why ?! Why ?! She didn't came !!. Maybe jessica really didn't care about she's living or dying, maybe it's just one of her dreams that will never come true that jessica will come to here, telling not to do this foolish thing.

 

"Haaah..".Yuri sighed stretching her arms again widely , maybe she really need to do this. She move her right foot forward preparing to jump."Alright..lets jump ! JUMP !".

"Hey !"

 

"Kyaa !!".Yuri squealed in all surprises when she heard someone called her from the back. She nearly really jump to the ocean but lucky she can get her balance. She thought about the person who's calling her earlier. It's a girl's voice. Could it be ? "Jessi,-".She stopped midway turning her body to look at the person behind, again she have to swallow another bitter pill , she thought the girl who's been calling her was Jessica but it turn out to be another stranger girl.

 

She sighed in disappointment, the stranger girl sure look pretty and have an angel like face but that's not the thing Yuri need now. She just need jessica she just want Jessica ! "What are you doing in here now ?". The voice of the stranger girl heard again and it's getting closer, Yuri just noticed how cute and how good the girl's voice in her ears. Argh..she immediately shake the thoughts, the only voice that feel so good to her ears was Jessica's voice.

 

"In this cold and windy afternoon..".That girl's voice keep approaching, Yuri doesn't reply nor respond . In this kind of situation, Yuri just want to mute her self from every words coming in her mind. "Hey afro girl ! Do you hear me ?". Yuri groaned in annoyed, it's no use to keep mute in front of this person. One thing she really hate is being called 'Afro girl'. She knows her hair kinda different from all the koreans who has silky and straight hair but saying it directly like putting a on her face.

 

"STEP BACK !!".The stranger girl flinch in surprised hearing yuri's outburst all of sudden,it's like the stranger girl never prepare to receive this kind of thing from the afro girl. "GO AWAY ! it's none of your business !".Yuri continued telling the girl to leave her and get away with her business there and there.

The stranger girl chuckled, It's the most adorable chuckle Yuri ever heard. No, no, the most adorable chuckle just Jessica's . Yuri reminded her self , she also just noticed the girl has the eyes as the doe. From now on, she will call her the doe-eyed girl, no,no ..what's that supposed to mean ? She wouldn't meet this girl again though even in 'After life'. "Why so serious ?".The doe-eyed girl calmly said. "Don't worry though..i'm here not to bug or stopping your action.."

 

Yuri frowned hearing the words came from the adorable doe-eyed girl's mouth, feeling so confuse with the vague statement before she could dig what the girl's mean, she already feel the doe-eyed girl beside her now, and it's make yuri surprised. She and her nearly have the same height maybe this doe-eyed girl just an inch or two taller than her.

 

"What are you doing in here ?! Step back ! Or i'm going to jump !".Yuri threatened pushing the girl's arms slightly. In the brief of that touch , though just on the doe-eyed girl's sleeve coat, but why Yuri felt a weird thing coming from it ? Yuri shrug that thought, maybe just static flow, considering this is a cold winter.

 

"Keke..".The doe-eyed girl giggled, Yuri thought desperately , why all the things about this girl screamed 'adorable' ?! "Don't worry about me, if you want to jump just jump..".Yuri frowned ,did this girl just telling her to end her life immediately ? See..this is why , everybody really doesn't care about her."Because, we are in the same boat..". Hearing the last words, Yuri cannot do anything else beside confuse, waiting the other girl to elaborate.

 

"What do you mean ?".Yuri asked making the girls's face turn to her. Her heart beating a little bit faster, seeing an angel like face this close. Again, her mind do the battle, saying that Jessica's face more angel like than her.

 

With a sly smirk ,the girl start to elaborate. "I've also been through a lot in my life, i've been disappointed..".The doe-eyed girl put her left palm on her heart. "My heart has been broken .. i couldn't bare the pain in here. That's why the only thing i can do is just..to end it all, because my heart beating for no reason anymore.."

 

Yuri tried to dig every single words this girl has been spoken, Does that mean that this girl also have a ty life and want to commit suicide ? Just like her."You also been rejected ?".Yuri asked feeling that, finally she's not alone to have a ty life.

 

"More than rejected..".The girl answered taking her eyes back to the ocean."I've been disappointed, humiliated ..by the person i really care and love so much in this world..".Yuri can feel how the girl's feel, it's must be so hard to accept all the things we never expected coming from the person we used to love, and it's in a negative way.

 

"Yeah..i know how you feel..".Yuri shed the tears that start to coming from her eyes, before fixing her big glass back to its place."When you thought that, everything will be alright, everything will fall into place, and someone you love will accept you with your love, accept everything you are..but then reality hit you like a brick to your face. You never really knew someone you love, never imagine that..they will hurt you,right to the core of your heart..".Yuri also put her palms on her heart, remembering the time when Jessica reject her and humiliate her ,in front of everyone in campus. The thought of it ,bring back the pain in her heart and it's even worse. She clearly oblivious with a pair of eyes which staring at her intently.

 

"You right..".The doe-eyed girl sighed, taking her eyes off from the Afro girl beside her. She never thought that someone has a same experience like her, she always thought that she's the one who has so many problem in her life but now ,she 's mistaken. She regret that thing, why a genius girl like her who always solve so many problems in physics ,mathematics,and chemistry can have a mistake like that ?! Argh, this is why she have to end her life, this one of the reason beside the one who've been hurt her feeling.

 

"My name is Im Yoona by the way ,nice to meet you..and i'm broken heart because i've been dumped by the girl that i love the most, and she cheat on me right in front of my eyes.."

 

"My name is Kwon Yuri, nice to meet you too...and i'm broken heart because i've been rejected by the girl i love the most, and she chose another girl who's more beautiful than me.."

 

The two girls stare at each other eyes for a brief of time, sending the same feeling about sadness and pain from it. "Lets start..".Yoona held her left hand for Yuri to take,as in cue The tanned afro girl took it by her right. There some tingling feeling from the touch, the two girl can feel it in the same time. Maybe because they are a strangers to each other,so a little bit awkward."Lets end it all here..lets end it all by screaming the one who have been make our heart broken in the same time..". Yuri nodded agreeing what yoona has saying.

 

The two girls tighten the grip on their hands, staring back at the ocean and begin to take a breath deeply to scream the name of someone they love yet make their heart broken.

"Good bye Jessica ! You're an !"

"Good bye Tiffany ! You're a !"

 

The two girls suddenly turn to each other after saying it in the same time, they frowned hearing the familiarity of the names. "Jessica Jung ? Blonde hair ? With a ridiculously big ies ?!".Yoona asked pointing to Yuri's face.

"Tiffany Hwang ? Eye-smile ? Loud annoying voice that could split han river into a half ?!"

 

Yoona flinch hearing Yuri's statement."Tiffany's loud voice didn't sound annoying ! And what did you said ? Do you think she's moses ?!"

"And Jessica's big ies also didn't look ridiculous ! It's y and Bomb like !"

 

"Precisely she's bomb someone's else relationship till it turn into pieces !"

"How about your Tiffany Hwang ?! She's a flirt and a that took My jessica away !"

Yoona gasped hearing the comment."I think i know why Jessica rejected you, My Tiffany is clearly more attractive than an afro girl with big glass on her face.

 

Yuri also gasped hearing Yoona's comment about her self, how could she said that to her ?. She really want to punch this girl but for now , yuri thought that attacking her physically wont do anything good."How about you ? Your Tiffany cheated on you must be because your y attitude and your trashy mouth..i'm glad she dumped you !"

 

"What did you said ?".Glaring, Yoona give a menacing stare to this afro girl.

"Do i have to repeat it my self ?!".Yuri also didn't want to lose glaring back at the doe-eyed girl intently. Electricity flowing between their eyes.

"Arghh..".They groaned in the same time, throwing their faces away from each other while crossing their arms in the same time. Face to face with someone who could be related to someone you really hate so much is annoying.

 

The battle started in their mind, the pain goes back to their hearts. But putting it all and blaming it to other person was not a good thing and also childish. Whether Yuri blame Yoona for what Tiffany did, or Yoona blame Yuri for what Jessica did. It's clearly wouldn't solve the problem. They don't know that they let out a breath in the same time, and rubbing their arms in the same time because the cold breeze they felt also in the same time.

 

Again in the same time, they slowly turn around began to look at each other once more. They chuckled together, realizing how childish and hopeless they are. "I'm sorry, i shouldn't let all my s to you..".Yoona apologized shaking her head with her act earlier, it's not Yuri's fault that Tiffany cheated with Jessica.

 

"Me too, i'm sorry. It's not in my right to blame you because the rejection that i got..". They cracked a smile in the same time, feeling embarrassed all of sudden. The two then decided to take a seat on the wet rock under, facing each other while enjoying the breeze of the wind from the ocean.

 

It's strange not to feel awkward in this brief of silent moment, remembering that they are still a stranger to each other. There's something weird , maybe because the fact that they are in the same boat and broken heart.

 

"Before we really jump and end our lives..".Yoona began the conversation."How about we share and tell our problem to each other first ?".She suggested , Yoona think it could be good for the two of them.

Yuri shrugged thinking that it's not a bad thing."Fine with me.."

 

Yoona smile."Me first or you ?"

Yuri lean her body a bit towards Yoona."How about rock-paper-scissor ? To decide it.."

"Alright..".The two of them start to put their right hand on their back."Rock -paper-scissor !"

 

Yuri held out rock,Yoona also held out rock.They frowned."Once more !".Yoona suggested taking their hands back to the back."Rock-Paper-Scissor !"

Yuri held out paper,Yoona also paper. They tried it again didn't satisfied with the result."Rock-paper-scissor !"

 

Yuri held out scissor, Yoona once again the same. "Argghh ..why you're imitating me ?!".Yoona said in frustrated.

"I'm not ! You're the one who's imitating me !".Yuri said in annoyed pointing her finger to the doe-eyed girl.

 

"Ok..once more..and it's the last..".Yoona sighed putting her hand back "Rock-paper-scissor !". Yuri held out a paper and Yoona got rock, which mean yuri have the chance to tell about her story first."Ok..you win, you can start your story..".Yoona told the tanned girl to begin.

 

Yuri sighed, actually bringing and remembering about the time when jessica rejected her it's not something that she fancy to do. But after all , this is maybe for the first and last she ever tell it to someone. "Alright....This is my story.."

 

 

 

 

To be continued