Overdosing feeling

BROKEN HEART SQUAD !

The sun light peek onto the curtain of the bedroom , when two bodies collide and snuggling into each other to find a warm. Yoona's eyes slowly flickered waking up from her slumber , her fever was gone now, her body feel good like usual. It's all thanks to Yuri, for taking care of her the night before.

 

Speaking about Yuri,the first thing she saw was Yuri's face really close to hers. The space was really small between them, even if Yoona move forward her lips will end up touching Yuri's lips. A smile suddenly crept on Yoona's lips, watching Yuri's sleeping and morning face, the girl so beautiful that even Yoona can't stop staring at her.

 

Exhaling her breath Yoona really enjoy this time watching the sleeping beauty. Her hand suddenly find it's way to caressing Yuri's cheeks softly. "What you did to me ?".She murmured "We live in the same roof and now we sleep in the same bedroom.".The feeling in Yoona's heart keep bigger and bigger, she can't stop this overflowing energy she always have when Yuri around her.

 

She have to find the answer about what kind of this overdose flowing energy she got for Yuri.....and she have to ask it to her friend , Seohyun.

 

~~

 

It's too early, to be honest , for Seohyun to get a visitor this early at her apartment. But when she saw the visitor was Im Yoona, she cannot stop but wondering what's the reason behind her coming. It's so rare for Yoona to come , especially in this awful appearance when she still has her bed head and wearing kkuma slipper.

 

While groaning, Yoona welcome her own self to enter Seohyun's apartment then straightly she walk to the kitchen , taking a big bottle of coke from the refgy and gulp it in one time."Well..nice to see you too..".Seohyun said sarcastically while Yoona still drinking the coke."It's still early, You'll have a stomachache..". But Yoona didn't care .

 

"By the way, what's with the sudden visit ?".Seohyun asked as she took a seat on the kitchen counter. She have to cringe when Yoona suddenly burp loudly in front of her but the latter suddenly regret her action because her nose suddenly felt sting by the soda , this is why she sometimes held her self from burping after taking a coke.

 

"Why ? You didn't like it ?". The doe-eyed girl asked while pressing her nose , then she turned to the refgy again to take some food that even make Seohyun think, the reason she's here was for stealing the younger girl's food.

"It just so rare for you to visit me , Especially in this kind of situation..". Seohyun said scrutinizing her friend from head to toe. "You have a problem ?"

 

Yoona stopped from putting the strawberry jam to the bread , fully turn her attention to Seohyun. The reason of her being here is to ask Seohyun's advice right ? Or maybe opinion about what Yoona feel towards Yuri right now. She needs to be enlighten, and if Yoona can't have it , she have to force Seohyun to enlighten her. Well, maybe just ask her in another way, but Seohyun didn't have to know that she's the one who has the problem.

 

"Seohyun, i want to ask something !".The doe-eyed girl said eagerly. Well, Finally ! Seohyun thought.

"What is that ?"

"I..ehh..i mean..the friend of mine,-"

"Yuri ?"

 

"No no..".Yuri is the root of this problem."The other friend of mine, was having a weird feeling towards Someone..".It got Seohyun's attention. "Let's just say , they are a partner in crime. At first , the other friend of mine didn't have any feeling even dislike her partner in crime. But as the time goes by, she always have this fluttering feelings when she's around her partner..".Yoona put her hand on the chest. "Her heart beating so fast, she thought she got a heart attack, but then it didn't make her die. Instead it makes her want to live even more and longer just to see her partner ..Everyday !..

 

A smile following as Yoona continue. "She always remember every little things her partner does, and she always smile unconsciously, like a fool ! Even when she's really a genius person !. When she unintentionally make a skin contact with her partner, it always followed by the tingling feeling ,like electricity ,overdose flowing of electricity. Only, if electricity light up the whole town, this kind of electricity light up every veins in her body, especially the veins in her heart..

 

The doe-eyed girl turn her head to Seohyun , who is busy frowning in confuse."What kind of feeling is that ? Do you know the name ? Is there any medicine to cure it ? Do i have to take Jungian test ? Or maybe Freud ? Tell me Seohyun..Tell me !"

 

Tapping her finger to her chin, Seohyun smirk naughtily.Actually, she already know that Yoona was talking about her self and the partner girl was she really sure Yuri. It amused her how Yoona really oblivious with the romantic feeling she got for Yuri, she never expected it will come from a genius girl like Im Yoona , who already become a professor in her father's university. Guess that even a genius person can be so dumb when it isn't come to brain but heart.

 

"Well, from the symptoms..I guess , Your 'other friend' was having a disease called 'Madly in love '..".Seohyun giggled for her doctor-like act.

"M-madly in love ?".Yoona muttered, is that a new disease ?."So ..Is there a medicine to cure that ?".She asked that innocently. Seohyun sighed in frustrated before flicking Yoona's forehead with her finger. "Aww..What was that for ?"

 

"That's the medicine, self-realization ..". Yoona's brows frown. "I'm just kidding when i  said it's a disease. Falling in love is not a disease nor there is a medicine to cure it, the only thing to overcome it is by tell how your feeling towards Yuri.."

 

Yoona nodded,self mental note but she suddenly got surprised hearing Yuri's name been mention. "H-how do you know ?"

"I don't have to be a genius to know that..because , even the real genius didn't know it by her self.."

 

Yoona sighed. "Seohyun, i just really confuse . This feeling is so suddenly come, and i don't know what to do. Staying with Yuri in one roof didn't help either, i really want to stop this feeling but i can't . Yet, i also have to stop this because i don't want to hurt my self , i don't want to hurt Yuri.."

 

"Why you want to stop that ? it's normal for you to fall in love. "

"But , my feeling only for Tiffany ! Tiffany !"

 

Seohyun can't help her self but rolled her eyes hearing the girl's name. "Are you sure ? Are you sure you want to stop that feeling ? Are you sure your feeling just for Tiffany ?". Yoona goes quiet, Seohyun take it as she doesn't know."Just imagine Yoona, How are your feeling if you saw Yuri being close even lovey dovey with another person.."

 

Yoona's brain make the visions , she imagined Jessica and Yuri sitting together at the park bench with Jessica's hands all over Yuri."I will mad ! Really mad ! That even if i can crack a big rock ! I will turn it back to an atom particle !"

Seohyun chuckled. "That's great..and cruel..and,-ANYWAY !. Now , imagine that Tiffany is the one you saw with other people.."

 

Yoona's brain make the same imagination."I ..will...mad ?".She muttered doesn't sure with her answer.

"And then ?"

"Just..mad..but it didn't feel hurt.".Yoona clench her own chest. "Maybe it's because , i used to see her with another person ?"

 

Seohyun chuckled again. "No Yoona, it's mean you lose your feeling towards Tiffany, and now you have it towards Yuri..". She turned at serious tone then pull Yoona by her collar. "Listen here, your homework now is to make sure who your heart really belong to. Yuri or Tiffany.., If your feeling towards Yuri now is a rebound or temporary , you have to stop it . If it's not, then you have to tell it to her. Although, i just met Yuri once but i know that she's a nice person, beautiful inside and out . I'm sure there is so many people out there who want to be with her, and you also one of those people but it doesn't mean you have to give up , instead you have to go for her...of course if your feeling towards Yuri is real., "

 

"B-but..How do i know if ...my feelings towards her are real or not ?"

"Just kiss her.."

"Wh-what ?"

"Kiss her, Do you know why kiss become the most passionate thing that two people share ? .It isn't just about changing spit or saliva, it's about the feel when you have other people's lips connect with you. When you want to know how your feeling towards someone, the best and simplest way is to kiss them..".Seohyun wiggled her brows naughtily.

 

Yoona start to think about it, she then remember about the time when she almost kiss Yuri and she also remember that the purpose was to find the answer about what kind of feeling Yoona got for Yuri. Hmm maybe it's no harm to try it again, but how ? Clearly bathing the cat again is not an option. How about when Yuri sleep ? But it's mean Yoona took advantage of Yuri in that state !.

 

"Don't think too much Yoona , That's your bad habit. You better kiss Yuri now before someone else does, ..".Seohyun paused then smirk."Including me.."

Yoona widen her eyes suddenly running ." you Seo !"

"Hahahaha..".Seohyun laughed , Yoona never fail to amuse her.

 

~~

 

Every eyes turn when a certain tanned girl enter the gym of the university where the students have their practice of ballet dance. Yuri take her breath while fiddling with the strap of her bag, she feels nervous all of sudden because it's been so long she didn't have a practice with ballet. In the past, when she still her old self she also take this dance lesson, but no one give much attention to her , although the instructor compliment her ability but the other peers never really interest with her. 

 

"Anna right ?".A bulky looking man suddenly approached her, she still remember it's her instructor Mr.Gregoire ,he's a french man and gay. Something you can guess from a man ballet instructor. Yuri nodded then the man motioned her to come. "Take a seat there, we just going to start..".He giggled then Yuri took a seat with the others.

 

Everyone smile at Yuri which she replied back , her eyes suddenly caught the sight of Hyoyeon , who is looking at her scrutinizingly. Yuri almost forget that Hyoyeon also took this class, let's just hope Yuri wouldn't get another bully from her. "Hey Anna !".Yuri's head snapped to the side looking at her caller , Hyoyeon. "Are you sure you can dance ?". She asked with a mocking smile.

 

Yuri feel confuse with her question."What ..do you mean ?"

"If you sure you can dance , Try to beat me !".Hyoyeon smirked enjoying Yuri's shock expression. Oh no, Eventhough Hyoyeon is one of the evil woman she ever met but the girl can dance like an angel. Yuri didn't know if she ever could beat her.

Now everyone in the gym start murmuring, they seem interested with this idea of having Hyoyeon and Anna doing a battle dance. "Alright everyone stop ! Let's just stretch first before we're doing whatever you want to do..".Gregoire commanded then everyone start stretching on the floor.

 

"What now ?".Yuri thought , she feels nervous and scare . Hyoyeon is so good , she doesn't sure if she can beat her. The girl definitely will mock her if she lose , like in the old time when she bullied her. And it'll bring the old pain , the old trauma that she's nobody in this world.

 

Yuri groaned mentally when the stretching done , seems the time flea so fast when she full of thoughts and anxiety. "Mademoiselle Hyoyeon, come here and show us your solo..s'il vous plaît (please)..". Gregoire motioned Hyoyeon to come to the front.

 

The blond girl smirk proudly while steeping to the front, facing her peers she then mouth. "Watch and beat me !".Towards Yuri. The music then play with a soft classical music. Hyoyeon spread her arms doing her dance following the rhythm of music. She keeps dancing in a slow pace then suddenly the music turn into a faster rhythm. 

 

Yuri's mouth open in awe ,clearly Hyoyeon is the angel of dance. She's so agile and her moves never miss the rhythm of music no matter how slow or fast it is. The music then stop , automatically Hyoyeon's dance also come to a stop. Everyone clapped their hands praising her skill not exception Yuri.

 

"Magnifique Hyoyeon..Magnifique !"

 

Yuri goes silent , Hyoyeon was so good . How can she even beat her. "Gregoire !".Hyoyeon called the instructor. "How if the new girl show her skill to us !!".She smirked internally. The tanned girl widen her eyes , that must be her whom Hyoyeon referred.

"Good idea ! Anna ! Come ..Show your skill to us. !".Yuri don't know how to react, she just froze there while cursing her own self mentally. At the corner of her eyes she can see Hyoyeon's smirking at her evilly. Evil Hyo !. "Come on ma cherie , Don't be shy ..". The instructor motioned her to the front.

 

Yuri gulped , hesitantly she turned to the front facing her peers. Everyone's attention is clearly at her, the incessant thoughts of bad things roamed in her mind. How if she tripped on her feet then fall ridiculously at the floor ? how if everyone laugh at her ? How if Hyoyeon mock and bully her again ?.

 

Too busy with her thoughts , Yuri didn't realize that the music being play. The song was Let it go from Demi Lovato. How the heck she dance ballet with this song ?!. The other people in the gym start to murmur because Yuri still didn't begin her dance yet, Gregoire also look impatient while Hyoyeon still smirking at Yuri.

At the other side , someone with janitor outfit and a muffler covering stood at the entrance of the gym. It's none other than professor Im Yoona in disguise, she seems to sense the anxiety Yuri got by now. "Let it go !".Yoona whispered through the mic on her collar snapping the tanned girl in the other line. "Just Let it go Yuri ! Dance like you'll die today ! Pour all the things in your heart to your dance ! Don't mind about the other people ! Imagine someone you really care in front of you, watching you and you'll give your best to them ! Let all your worries go ! Let it go !"

 

Yuri's eyes start to close after receiving the motivation from Yoona. She started to imagine people she really care about in here , watching her, Her mother and ...the professor. Yuri opened her eyes then start to move her body following the music. Yoona smile seeing this which mean she really heard what Yoona has said.

 

"Haha..Good job !".Yoona laughed cheerfully but then she stopped when she got shoved by the other people who trying to watch Yuri too. "Hi That's Anna !"

"Whoah..She's so beautiful !"

"She looks so awesome "

 

Yoona chuckled watching people's reactions towards Yuri, but then she got surprised when Jessica already there too watching Anna with a smile. Yoona squint her eyes at her from the far, if only time stopped she will hit Jessica's face with the mop stick she held. She doesn't like it , when other people laid their eyes at Yuri. Is it Jealousy ?

 

Back to Yuri, She keeps dancing like there's no tomorrow , like she will die today pouring her heart out to every moves she made. Happiness, sadness, anger, fear, love she show all of that through the swaying of her bodies. The people watched her in awe, not exception Hyoyeon. It's so unpredictable that this Anna girl is really talented, Hyoyeon can't belief it that maybe, this Anna will going to be her dance rival.

 

The music stopped as Yuri bend her body backward like a swan, her chest moving up and down feeling exhausted but satisfied in the same time. Her eyes that still closed slowly find it's way to open, she frowned ..why there is no sounds all of sudden ? It's deathly silent, Yuri start to panic ! Does the people didn't like her dance ?

 

Gregoire's mouth still open, while his hands to be the first one who does the applause. Soon, everyone else following him , even there's a whistle and squeal. "Marvellous ! Marvellous !".He shouted . A smile slowly crept on Yuri's lips, she never imagine that people , all the people ! Enjoying her ballet performance. This is one of the new thing her old self never had. The ugly duckling really turn into a swan.

 

~~

 

"Anna , That was so beautiful !"

"Thank you.."

"Anna , you have to teach me !"

"The instructor is better than me.."

"Ohh Anna Don't be so modest~~"

"She doesn't being modest, she just really nice~~"

"Oh Anna..Oh Anna.."

 

Yuri chuckled when people exaggeratedly praise her performance earlier, doesn't mean she didn't like instead she's so happy because , at last people acknowledge her talent in dance. The dance practice was over , people start to gather their things including Yuri. She got surprised when someone suddenly yank her by the arms, and it's none other than Hyoyeon who looks so pissed.

 

Some people who still in the gym stop from whatever they are doing to watch the scene of the two girls . They expected war to happen because what's more fascinating than watching two girls scratching each other. "Do you think you are better than me ? Just because you were doing good in your first time ?!".Hyoyeon snapped.

 

"What are you talking about ?".Yuri snapped back.

"You know what ? You can take everyone's hearts in this university but in dance ! You can't take it from me ! I built my reputation in dance here through thick and thin ! You can't just walk in and aim to take my place !"

 

"Hyoyeon !".Yuri gritted her teeth."I'm in here not to take your place or other people's place ! I'm here to dance ! Dance is my passion , Don't you think you're so ridiculous just because i was good earlier. There's always a bigger fish in the sea. ".She pointed her finger ."You're good Hyoyeon, I admit that you also have a skill in dance but you know what ? You're egotistical, you think there's no one better than you and that's the thing will ruin you in the future !"

 

With that Yuri leave the gym without waiting any respond from Hyoyeon, this day was so weird. There is happiness , there is annoyance too but she feels relief because finally she can release all her guts out to the evil woman, Hyoyeon. Yuri was walking out from the gym entrance when the sight of Yoona come to her vision. She smiled following by the same gesture from the doe-eyed girl, at least there's always Yoona who's able to light up her mood.

 

When She's going to approach the girl, suddenly Jessica come to her vision blocking Yoona . Yuri went silent, there's a feeling about unwillingness when Jessica's come , it's so different from the time she always head over heels to the girl. "Hi Anna !".With a smile on her lips, Jessica walks to the tanned girl. At the back of her , Yoona scowled disliking Jessica's way to approach Yuri. Again, Is it Jealousy ?

 

"H-Hi..Jessica..".Yuri smile awkwardly trying to hide her discomfort.

"Wow..You're so awesome earlier. You could make someone with your dance..".Jessica joked, hinting a dirty thing.

"Ahh..hehe , Thank you i guess ?."

"I'm sorry , I'm just joking Anna..By the way, Why you didn't come to the party ? You texted me about something coming up . What is that ? If that's something i can help..You can tell me."

 

Yuri stuttered. "Ahh no no, it's nothing actually..Ehh..my pet , he's sick so i have to take care of him..".Hope Yoona didn't hear it or else she'll get offence but the professor did, she's fuming right now. Yoona took the mop stick then pretend to mop the floor in the middle of Yuri and Jessica. "Excuse meeeee.."

 

Jessica look so pissed with the interruption she then change her expression again to a friendly one when Yuri come back to her vision."Hope your pet get well soon.".She paused scratching her head looking so nervous."You know, i actually really want...to , know you better Anna. If you have a time maybeee we could hang out together again..since the last time we were not much talking to each other. ". She's referring to the time when she's almost kiss Yuri on the lips.

 

"Excuse meeeeeeee..".Yoona came again with the mop

 

Yuri look pissed too by the Professor."Oh yeah, I'm sorry about last time. How about tonight ?".Yuri suggested.

"GREAT !".Jessica almost shouted , she clearly waiting for this respond. "How about your place ?"

"M-my place ?"

"Yeah..You couldn't know how people yet before you visit their home, but of course..if it's ok ..for you ?"

 

"Excuse meeeeeeee.."

Jessica can't hold it anymore . "Excuse me, you mopped this floor before i'm sure it's clean already. You wouldn't find a gold in here..".She said sarcastically but trying to look calm, she doesn't want if Anna saw her icy side.

"Excuse me !".Yoona took her weapon , the mop then walk away from the two.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes then turn her attention back to the y girl. "So ?".She asked for her 'date' answer.

"Ehh..ehh..o-ok. You can come to my house..". The answer rather come out forcefully because she didn't know if Yoona will permit her but this is for the progress of their plan right ?

 

"Good ! Just text me your address. Do you want me to take something for you ?"

Yuri smile, she couldn't believe Jessica offered to give her something. "No..it's ok. ".She then whisper to Jessica's ears planning to . "Just you, and i'll be enough..".It sent shiver to Jessica's spine. Damn Anna !

~~
 
"What ?! You invited Jessica to your house ?!".Yoona's eyes almost out from the shock." You clearly remember you live with me , right ? Jessica couldn't know about this place, how if Tiffany following her and then she end up at my apartment , knowing that all this time we're trying to destroy their relationship. It will ruin our plan !"
 
"That's why professor , i didn't tell her about the address yet. I'm hoping to get a solution from you.".Yuri grinned cheekily while rubbing her cat.
Yoona rolled her eyes. "You can't always depending on me Yuri, there's cause and effect . You have to think first before you deciding something . Like determining the theoretical computation of explosive object ..you have to measure the Oxygen balance,Heat of explosion or reaction,Volume of products of explosion, and Potential of the explosive !". She exploded.
 
Yuri as usual didn't understand it , but she knew what she have to say. "Sorry professor..I'm really sorry.".She bit her lower lip.
Yoona sighed while crossing her arms."Just pack your things ."
Yuri gasped. "Y-You ..You're going to kick me from here professor ?!".She watched in horror.
Yoona chuckled. "No silly !".She lean her face close to the tanned girl. "We're going to move ! Hahahaha.."
 
~~
 
"Whoahhh..This house..so big !".Yuri watched in awe as she look at the big european type house in front of her. It's shouts perfection, elegant and expensive !. There's even a little fountain at the yard with greeks style statue in the middle.
"This is called mansion ..".Yoona corrected then said a faint 'stupid' at the last and of course Yuri oblivious with it.
 
"Are we..Are we going to live here Professor ? You're buying this mansion for me ?".Yuri asked with a wide smile. She really going to have so much debts to this girl.
Yoona scoffed. "Of course not ! We're just renting this place for awhile since your plan to ask Jessica date in YOUR house have a chance to ruin our scheme !".She paused. "And what am i to buy you a mansion, You're not even my wife to begin with..".She sighed.
 
"Don't be so angry Professor~~.".Yuri nudged Yoona's hips with hers while smiling playfully trying to reduce the tension.
"Argh..Whatever ! ".Yoona threw her arms at Yuri's shoulder make the latter blush."Come to your new house Choi Anna !"
"Ay Ay ! Professor !"
 
"Welcome~~~"Yuri's eyes widen in cheers when there's maids and butlers welcomed her at the big double front doors. She smile widely, so this is what rich people and actors in drama felt. So expensive~~~
 
"Professor ?".Yuri nudged the girl."Are they real ?"
Yoona spoke through her gritting teeth. "Yessss..And don't be ridiculous..".She then threw her conceited smirk to the maids and butlers. Yuri nodded and do the same thing only it's more awkward."Okay folks ! ".She called to the employees. " This is Choi Anna ! She will be your master for today. Act like you already work to her in yearsss, don't be awkward and don't act like you just knowing her for today !"
 
"Yes madam..".All the employees bowed at Yoona , she smile cockily she always like this effect. "Alright Yuri sooo..".When she turned to her side, Yuri already gone. "Yuri ?!"
"Whoahhhh...haha..This place awesome !".Yuri laughed cheerfully watching the fish in the big aquarium at that mansion. She pouted her lips following every moves from the clown fishes . "Ack !" She flinched when there's Yoona's face at the other side looking so pissed. "Professor ! You shocked me !"
 
Yoona squint her eyes. "Yuri ! This is not the time to play with clown fishes. We have Jessica for the next few hours , we have to plan the things for later ! Are you even serious with this ?".To be honest, Yoona have a mixture feelings when she asked that part of her want Yuri to stay at the plan, while the other part doesn't want Yuri in the plan that involve Jessica too in it. It's so complicated.
 
"Yes Professor ! I'm serious ! So what i have to do later ?".Yuri asked then Yoona take her to second floor heading to a huge bedroom. "Wow..".Again, Yuri couldn't help from gawking. "This room even bigger from my parents's living room."
 
"Stop gawking ! You have to act natural in front of Jessica later..".Yoona took a seat on the bed following by Yuri who immediately bouncing on it."So Yuri this is the plan..".She began. "Later, when Jessica come here welcome her at the front door and then you have to take and chat with her at the living room..".She pull out a piece of paper , the mansion map pointed to the living room side."And after that take her to the kitchen, offer something to cook for her even when the cook insist to make it for you, You have to make a good impression towards Jessica ".She pointed to the kitchen."Then after you and her eat, take her outside beside the pool or anywhere , ask her to drink have a chat too with her. When she's really drunk , take her to the bedroom And then !".She clapped her hands startling Yuri. "Kiss or even make out with her and then when she's collapsed ...i'll take her picture then send it to Tiffany ! That genius right ! Genius right !"
 
Yoona shouted proudly but then stop looking at the fidgeted Yuri. "What's wrong ? Does the plan seems bad ?"
"No no..It's not bad, it's so good indeed..but..".Yuri paused as she bit her lip. "I never kiss someone before .."
 
Crack, There's an imaginary sounds cracking in Yoona's ears. "What ?! You never kiss ? How old are you ?"
Yuri scoffed. "I never date someone, Jessica is my very first love remember ? . I'm feeling nervous to even imagine kissing her .".She pouted.
 
Just kiss her...Just kiss her.
 
Suddenly , Seohyun's words came to Yoona's mind then she stare at Yuri's pouting lips. So inviting. Argh..She groaned internally , Seohyun corrupted her genius brain. "Just relax, it just kiss it will come out naturally when you're in one..".She took her laptop."Here..look at some kissing video , do not watch !"
Yuri scoffed. "I never watch !". She then took the laptop to search for some kissing video to learn.
 
30 minutes later ~~
 
"Arghh Professor this is useless ! ".Yuri groaned in frustrated ."How much videos i watched, i still can't get how they are doing , especially with the bite , tongue and,-".She suddenly stop more like froze when there is someone's lips touches her. She blinks a couple of times before realizing that it's the professor who kissed her. She doesn't know how to react,yet she doesn't want Yoona to stop or let go.
 
Yoona's lips start to moves on Yuri's , goosebumps creeping on Yuri's body as she feels this kind of feeling for the first time. So overwhelming, so overflowing, overdosing feeling. Yuri gasped when Yoona bit her lip, and after that Yuri can feel the doe-eyed girl tongue sliding into her, teasing her tongue. She can't describe how it feels to have Yoona's tongue dancing on hers. It's just overwhelming.
 
So this is why Kissing feels so good, Yuri started to regret for not getting any this past few years but she doesn't regret to have the first time with Yoona, she's so gentle and soft. Yuri loves it.
 
The kiss soon come to an end, the two girls stare at each other while blushing madly on their cheeks."Th-that's for practice !".Yoona said walking out from the bedroom leaving the dumbfounded Yuri.
 
~~
 
"I..I kissed her..".Yoona look so shock and trembling while hugging her knees at the corner of the other room like a mad man."I kissed her..".She said to her self again to make sure. "I kissed her ?".Now she asked her self , suddenly come a realization. "I kissed her and i love it."
 
 
 
Tbc