The eggs have been cracked

BROKEN HEART SQUAD !

Of course , for a genius girl like Professor Im Yoona, she knew her ex-girlfriend Tiffany Hwang will come to her in the end to seek a shoulder to lean on. She made a calculation from Newtonian and Einstein principal, and as expected as she always right with everything, the girl is here, weeping on her couch with a broken heart feeling.

 

As Yoona watched the girl from the kitchen, she smiled bitterly. So it just need Tiffany to be in despair to make her eventually come back to her. A rebound indeed. Yoona clutched her chest , she thought her feeling would be something beyond happy and joy, but it turn out to be the other way around. She felt empty, dull and lost. She thought when Tiffany got her heart broken by Jessica, she will also feel the pain, but it's nothing. She didn't feel the broken heart as her used to be love one did. Call her cruel, bad or evil to feel happy on Tiffany's pain.

 

"Here's your tea..". Yoona offered placing the cup on the table as she made her way to sit beside Tiffany. She stare at the girl, she very much in distress. Good job Yuri, she complimented her partner. Though she doesn't know why she's thinking about the tanned girl, instead of the girl beside her , who she thought her only love. " So..".Yoona rubbed her palms on her thighs starting the conversation."What happened ?".Of course , Yoona knew the answer already. She still need to act innocent though, so the eye-smile girl wouldn't suspect that all this time Yoona and Yuri/Anna who's trying to wreck Jeti's relationship.

 

Tiffany keep sobbing and sobbing, she looks so awful. She doesn't care if Yoona saw her , with her ruined make up because her tears. After all, Tiffany thought, she and Yoona already know each other for so long . The awkward feeling has been vanished , at least in her vantage point. "Huaaaa ..". She suddenly burst on crying , leaning her face on Yoona's shoulder, which make the latter a little bit uncomfortable.

 

Yoona squirmed on her seat, she thought the butterflies on her stomach will burst freely. When she have Tiffany really close to her, but instead she felt nothing and just awkward." Ahh Okay...".Yoona mover Tiffany's head from her shoulder slowly, which make Tiffany a little bit confuse by her action. Yoona never did this to her before, she always looked happy and gentle when they had skin ship. Is it because Yoona changed or because they didn't in a relationship. "You better calm your self down first , before you tell me everything...". Yoona suggested smiling awkwardly.

Yoona saw Tiffany frowned at her which make Yoona asked her self why . Is it because Yoona refused Tiffany's attempt to be near her earlier ?. The young professor also don't know why though. Usually she always has an answer, but this one is blank. Need a certain tanned girl to fill it. 

 

Yoona cringed , spontaneously slap her own face. Why did she keeps thinking about Yuri in this time ?. " What happened with you ?". Tiffany asked frowning even more. She admit it's been so long she didn't in contact with her ex-girlfriend, but Tiffany felt Yoona have been changed. Sure back then she's a brainiac weirdo, but this time she's even weirder than before."I hope our break up didn't make you become crazy ?".She joked then giggling taking a sip of her tea.

 

Yoona giggled too. "I'm not crazy don't worry. It's just, there was a mosquito on my cheek earlier hehe..". She reasoned, telling her self to hold her impulses.

" Hmmm...".Tiffany put the cup back then sighed. This is it, she have to tell Yoona about her problem . Maybe it's so mean of her , to come to Yoona when she's in no good condition. But who else that can make her comfortable beside Yoona ?. After all , they've been dating for a long time. Yoona already knew Tiffany in and out, and vice versa. Though by what happened earlier, Tiffany start to doubt her knowledge.

 

"Did something bad happened to you ?". Yoona asked in concern, this one is genuine no acting no artificial. She just really concern, but somehow in a friendly way.

 

Tiffany smiled looking at the frowning deer. Well , maybe Yoona didn't really changed after all." Hmm..Maybe it's inappropriate or rude of me to tell you about this. But it's about Jessica..".Tiffany bit her lower lip in nervous. Yoona wouldn't like it, after all Jessica was the reason of their break up.

 

"Oh..What about her ?". Tiffany blinked her eyes couple of times. She expected Yoona to go berserk or laughing at her or other negative things. But instead she just asked it calmly.

" Ehh..well..".Tiffany started to doubt if she have to really tell this to her ex. But she already went here though. No going back."She kind of , Cheat on me..".Yoona cocked her brows waiting Tiffany to continue."Jessica , she cheated on me with a new girl in campus named Choi Anna . You know her ?"
 
Yoona shook her head."No, There's so many Chois and Annas in our campus Tiffany.".Of course she lied, she knew Choi Anna she even knew her former identity as Kwon Yuri.
 
"Oh, i thought you knew her . Since you're also the Professor in our campus."
Yoona sighed."There so many students , i can't remember their names one by one. And you know , nowadays i often take a break from giving the lecture."
"So that's why i rarely saw you there ? I hope it's not because our break up ?". Tiffany said confidently which make Yoona chuckled.
 
" No, I'm a little bit tired from lecturing. I need to find another job maybe.."
"Well , of course you can. You're the genius Professor Im Yoona after all.". Yoona blushed a little bit by the compliment." Anyway, so Choi Anna is ..she's....".Tiffany tried to describe her enemy."She's ugly !".Yoona cocked her brows again. Ugly ehh ? Tiffany sure lying in this one."She's the typical in stiletto. Me and Jessica's relationship was good back then, but since she's come everything ruined."
 
Yoona stare at Tiffany rather in cold."Well, didn`t you realize what you you`re saying earlier."
 
"What do you mean ?"
"Hmm, That's exactly what i'm thinking when we're broke up. Our relationship was ok before Jessica come.."
 
Tiffany's expression turn into guilt after that."You're right. Maybe it's karma you know. From what i did to you in the past."
 
Yoona sighed looking dreamily at the window which give her the view of Seoul orangish sky."Karma..it's the spiritual principle of cause and effect where intent and actions of an individual (cause) influence the future of that individual (effect).Good intent and good deed contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deed contribute to bad karma and future suffering. That's what our religious Asian culture believed."
 
Tiffany smiled."I miss you Yoona . I miss the time whenever suddenly you blabbing about something like this."
 
You hate that Tiffany , You hate that. Yoona said in her mind."Well, i'm sorry Tiffany. I know you came here to seek for comfort and all but, you know i'm still hurt about what you've done to me with Jessica. I know it's so childish of me , pouring the salt on your wound. But Tiffany, there's no use you coming here from the start if you just want to have a girl talk with me about your girlfriend.".She felt so fed up with all this. Doesn't Tiffany realize that she made Yoona feel like a trash that she could easily recycle after she threw it to the bin.
 
Yoona decided to go, but Tiffany held her arm."Please Yoona stay here for a bit.".She pleaded."And i'm really sorry for what i did Yoona. Maybe it's wrong of me to came to you for talking about Jessica, and she's not my girlfriend anymore by the way. Please just stay here.".Yoona sighed then take a seat back on the couch.
 
"What exactly do you want ?"
Tears rolling from Tiffany's eyes."My main purpose to come here actually not talking about her. But i really genuinely want to see you Yoona..".Yoona finally turned to look at her ex."Only you , who can make me feel better and comfortable . Only you Yoona, i'm not hoping for you to accept me back or come back to me. But please, just this time, let me hug you Yoona.".Yoona can tell that what Tiffany's saying is honest from within her heart. She also felt glad that, Tiffany can feel comfortable with her. 
 
Yoona reached her arms to Tiffany's shoulder and pull her to the embrace. It looks like a sisterly or friendly hug indeed. Not something look like an ex reuniting. Tiffany exhaled and inhale Yoona's scent , it smelled so different from the last time she got to sniff it. Did Yoona changed her perfume or her memory that couldn't recollect the smell.
 
Just then , Tiffany saw something different again in Yoona's apartment . A stiletto. Okay, as Tiffany remember Yoona is not the type of girl who really fond of wearing feminine outfit. There's one time of course Yoona wore it, but it's just so rare, her shoes always consist of vans or converses. So why that stiletto in here ? And Tiffany sure it's not Yoona's size. There's only one answer.
"Yoona do you already have another girlfriend ?". Tiffany suddenly asked with a disappointment in her tone.
Yoona felt surprised by the question." No, Why you asked that ?".She then followed the direction where Tiffany pointing her finger. She widen her eyes when she caught the sight of Yuri's stiletto ( the one Yoona bought for Yuri ) are laying freely on the floor. Damn Yuri, why you let your stuff in here. Yoona thought. "Well, it's ehh..no, it's my friend's shoes. You know Seohyun right ? It's hers..". She explained make Tiffany believe it. The eye-smile girl then goes back to hug Yoona once more.
 
While in another side Yoona couldn't take her attention from the black shoes. She imagined how Yuri's beautiful feet firmly grip by it. And now she realized , how bad she really want to see the tanned girl. She missed her, and by the presence of Tiffany or that stiletto couldn't rid it. She have to see Yuri .
 
~~
 
Walking limply and full of thoughts, Yuri found her self in her home town once more. Everytime she felt doubt about her self or having problem, her hometown seems able to relief her burden a bit. And also , she really want to see her mother though maybe she can't recognize her or even interact with her.
 
Yuri stopped in her track when she saw a basketball rolling stop in front of her. She lifted it and turn to her side when the voice of some boys calling at her from the field. " Hey Noona, can you throw it ?".One of them asked.
 
"Wow, she's so beautiful ".One of them said. Yuri lift the ball then throw it effortlessly to the net. She could get three points from that position. " Wow ! Do you want to joing ?".They asked after clapping their hands. Yuri considered, those boys. Of course she remember them, back then when Yuri asked to join the game. They always refuse it despite knowing her ability. They always said something like, don't want to play with girl or having enough players when the truth is , they didn't want an ugly girl to be near them.
 
"No i'm busy..". Yuri dismissed the offer, continuing her walk. How ironic people in her society, look is what matter before anything else. It doesn't mean that she didn't like the make over Yoona did to her. She's glad that people start to recognize her in this appearance but somehow it's proven that what people really want from her is just her look not what within.
 
Thinking about it make Yuri remember about the professor. She saw her earlier hugging Tiffany. Do they back together already ?. Well, she felt glad too if that's happened. She knew how Yoona really love Tiffany, even almost mad because of her. Tiffany is sure so lucky, having Yoona who really care about her.
 
Yuri knew there's something wrong with her heart , whenever she thought about that. Sure she's glad for the professor, but she wouldn't lie about the broken feeling on her heart. It's beyond the feeling when Jessica rejected and humiliated her in front of people in the past. It's so painful.
 
Stopping again from her walk, Yuri caught the sight of a familiar figure standing beside the road giving some papers ro the passerby. "Mom.". Yuri mumbled then smiling without she realized too her tears freely roll on her reddish cheeks. She really miss the woman who have give birth to her to this world, she missed her so much. Only her mother who can lift her pain, eventhough just a little but the woman always knew how to comfort Yuri and put a smile again on her lips.
 
Automatically she moved her feet , approaching her mother. The older Kwon sensed someone come to her side, she flinched a bit knowing a beautiful young girl walking to her. Her neighbourhood were so small , she knew most of the people here, but she have no idea about this girl. Nor her neighbour gossiping about the new comer to their place. And the girl also so gorgeous, rarely she found this kind of girl here. Well, her Yuri is the most beautiful one here, though now she's gone but in attempt to find her.
 
 
" Hey can i help you ?".Mrs.Kwon asked looking up and down."What are you doing here ?".Just then she noticed the tears on the girl's cheeks."Wh-what happened with you ? Are you lost ?"
 
Yuri sniffed then wipe her tears immediately. "No-nothing i'm ok..". Somehow this girl's husky voice remind Mrs.Kwon about her long lost daughter." I'm just walking around and then i saw you giving that paper. What's that ?". 
 
"Oh this is about my daughter..". The woman took one and give it to the girl." She have been lost for about 3 months right now. Her name is Yuri..".Yuri gaze at her old self on the paper."The police said the last time they heard a news about her was on the shore of a beach.".Mrs.Kwon's tone lowered."And they said , maybe she commit suicide and her body couldn't found because the wave. But i didn't trust them ! I know my baby still alive , she's not stupid . She always knew what she have to do.."
 
Yuri smiled , she glad that her mother always trust her and have faith in her. She reached her hands to rub her mother's arm softly."Don't worry, i trust you. I know your daughter still alive.".Because she's in here in front of you.
"Thanks , please if you see or meet her . Let me know, at least if she doesn't want to see me, i know that she's fine.". Yuri nodded wiping another tears that coming." Are you sure you're alright ?"
 
"I'm ..I'm alright. You just, really remind me about my mother. I really miss her , can i hug you ?". Yuri asked almost plead. Mrs.Kwon's gaze soften, she understands how the girl feels, about missing someone they couldn't meet. Just like her right now. 
 
Mrs.Kwon nodded then stretch her hands to let the girl hug her, though she's a stranger she doesn't suspect anything bad from the girl. She's a nice and beautiful girl. Strange, this girl quite always remind her about Yuri. The warm of her body just like her daughters. On another side , Yuri couldn't hold her tears any longer , she burst there while hugging tightly to her mother .
 
The hug last no longer than a minute, but it was a precious one minute for the tanned girl. She felt so happy and even more when her mother wipe her tears then rub her cheeks gently." Don't cry. Everything will get better dear.".Actually Mrs.Kwon also said it for her self. "Well, i have to go now. I need to spread this papers to other people.". With that Mrs.Kwon immediately withdrew herself from Yuri's sight.
 
Yuri about to call her again, but she stopped and her hand also stopped in the air. She remember about Yoona's warn not to let other people including her mother about her new self. Yuri sighed, why it's like Yoona is important more than her mother.
 
" Why don't you call her ?".Yuri froze, hearing a familiar voice behind her. She turned around and she's right, the person who made her like this was right there. Yuri goes silent when Yoona continue."Why don't you call her ? And tell everything to her ! Now our plans have been succeed.".Yoona bit her lower lip."Jessica and Tiffany has been broke up. There's nothing prevent you to tell everyone, especially your mother  that you are Kwon Yuri !"
 
Yuri keep closing , walking at Yoona's direction but to pass her. She stopped when Yoona caught her and stare sternly at her. "Answer me ! Why didn't you do that ?!"
 
Yuri turned her attention to nothing but Yoona's beautiful face."I don't want to talk about it right now Professor..".She said finally.
"Okay, i won't force you. But why you didn't tell me you came here ?! You didn't even answer my call ! Nor reply my text back. I'm ing worried about you Yuri ! This is the thing i didn't like about you ! You do things as much as you like without thinking of the consequence first !"
 
Yuri harshly pull her arm away which make Yoona startled."You worried about me ?".She said coldly."You know i also worried about you yesterday ! You suddenly gone ! . I thought you mad at me or disgusted at me because we kissed !. I'm so afraid Yoona ! I thought you just like other people ! Who in the end will left me all alone again ! ".She paused."This is also the thing i don't like about you, You think first before you did something, but in the end it always turn out into something like you never think it before."
Yoona stunned as Yuri continue to walk away. She never expected Yuri could talk at her like that."So ..you're saying i'm stupid ?!". Yuri stopped rolling her eyes then turn around again.
 
"You're beyond genius Professor Im Yoona ! But you don't have feeling !". Yuri got surprised by her own words. But whatever she just need  to let it all out.
" Wh-What ?! How dare you said those things to me ?! The person who've help you all this time ?!"
"There ! Keep bragging Yoona ! Tell the whole world that i'm just a nuisance who on your money all the time !! That just proven that you're a cocky !"
 
"You !". Yoona pointed her finger firmly at Yuri then march to her with anger , pushing her to a nearby empty aisle before people start looking at their quarrel." Take that back Kwon Yuri !"
 
Yuri pushed the finger aside, putting the same manner."I have my right ! You can't always control me !".Yoona gritted her teeth , strange she doesn't even feel any hatred towards Yuri when she acted like this, instead She thought Yuri look so hot. The tanned girl also think the same, especially when knowing the gap between them just a little. They can easily felt their breath hitting on each other.
 
"What happened with you ? Why you acted like this ?!".Yoona asked .
Yuri chuckled." Oh so you want to know why ? It's because i'm tired of everything ! I'm tired of being someone else than Kwon Yuri. I'm tired to act all perfect in front of people ! I'm tired i couldn't hug my mother as her daughter. I'm tired of all people who seems nice at me when my beast side become beauty ! But i'm tired of you Yoona. That's why !".Yoona goes quiet."Now , my turn . What happened with you Yoona ?! Why are you here ?! Where you should be stay with Tiffany because she's the one who really need you the most now !"
 
Yoona got surprised by the last one."You knew Tiffany came to me ?".Does Yuri by any chance jealous ?.
The tanned girl fidgeted."Yes...So you're happy now Professor ? Our plan have been succeed ! You got Tiffany back, i also got Jessica ! We don't have to see each other again from now ! Because ..".Yuri gulped."Because you always said you don't want to be mu friend and in the end we will goes back to stranger. Now this is the time Professor. You don't have to be put with a needy girl like me again, you don't have to *sob*. You now free, you can go. And don't worry, i will pay my debt to you !".Yuri about to walk but Yoona keep her still.
 
"That's not how you promise to pay debt to someone, while you want to walk away..". Yuri rolled her eyes trying to get free but Yoona keep her in the place. " I'm not finish ! Do you want to know why i'm here Yuri ? Do you want to know what happened ?! It's because ..".She paused collecting her courage."I like you Yuri ! I like you ! I like you ! I like you a lot ! Even more than what i felt at Tiffany.".Yuri froze her tongue suddenly stop because the confession."I like you Yuri.. You know it's so hard for me to make sure of my self that what i'm feeling to you is real ! I even talk to stranger about this ! I even make a fool of my self in front of them. You influenced something bad for me ! Yet i like it ! I even love it..".Yoona withdrew her self a bit from Yuri while running her fingers to her hair desperately. "You know when i'm saying i don't want to be your friend is because my heart has been knew for so long that what it really want is more than just a friend ! When i teased you ! When i mocked you , it's because i'm trying to make my self didn't like you more or hate you more but it turn out the opposite .  I like you even more ! I can't rid the thoughts of you from my mind ! I'm genius but you made me look like i'm the most stupid person in this earth. Yet..". She clutched her chest." This heart still, scream nothing but your name.".Her breath goes in fast rhythm following by the beating when she saw Yuri's surprised face.
 
The latter don't know how to react, her brain couldn't process the information Yoona has said one by one . But one thing Yuri know, Yoona is confessing her feeling to her . The feeling they mutually shared."Why you're telling me this ?"
 
Yoona groaned, looking upward with her hands on her hips trying to find the answer."I don't know, for the first time in my life. I couldn't answer a simple question like that..".She goes back to look at Yuri."That's how you really influenced me Yuri. I know that your heart just for Jessica. And i know by confessing this to you, my heart will got broken again even worse than before. But with this, i'm glad that now i have the answer i've been looking for this whole time.. I like you.. I adore you..i'm very much captivate by you..i love you.".Yuri look at Yoona while Yoona turned to the ground."I love the feel when you kissed me, i love the way when you called me Professor, i love your expression when i teased you, i love your face when you're drunk *chuckle*. I love everything about you Yuri..".She bit her lower lip, now her thoughts have been burst from it's place. The eggs have been cracked.
 
Yoona startled when she felt Yuri's finger on her chin, lifting it slowly. She could see Yuri's has been crying this whole time. Does her confession make her sad ? . "That's not how you confess your feeling  to someone when you put your head down and didn't look them in the eyes Im Yoona.."
 
Yoona chuckled wiping her own tears."It just, i'm afraid you'll feel disgusted at me or didn't want to hear my confession.".She took Yuri's hands to hers."But Yuri, all i said earlier is real , the truth coming from my heart. I never hope you to reciprocate my feeling..Scratch that, i lied. I always hope you to reciprocate my feeling but i know it's impossible. Since the only person in your heart is Jessica..".Yoona chuckled bitterly."That one lucky , she really lucky to have you and,-"
 
"Have you done talking ?". Yoona lift her brows in surprised but then her anxiety was gone when Yuri smile." Yoona, you disappointed me."Yoona's expression fell."I thought you're smart , genius and can read through people easily. But it turn out to be wrong. You really wrong to think the only person in my heart is Jessica.."
 
"Does, Does that mean ,-". Yuri hushed her .
" I'm not finish..".Yoona nodded still dazing letting Yuri to continue."You really stupid Im Yoona , because you didn't realize that what you feel towards me, is very much the same what i feel about you. You know how hard it is for me too, to get rid of this feeling, trying my best to hate you. ".Yuri cupped Yoona's face softly." But i'm glad now, that i also know you also feel the same. The question have been answered , the eggs have been cracked."
 
Yoona chuckled cupping Yuri's face too."Your metaphor is ridiculous.."
"The place where you confess also ridiculous. An aisle is not a romantic place.."
 
They giggled in the same time, it's just so weird , one time they can fight with each other, hating each other but in the end , at another time they confessed their feelings to each other. They admit it , the two of them are ridiculous in this kind of matter. The matter of love.
"Can i- Can i kiss you Yuri ?"
"In here ? In this dirty aisle ?"
"But i really want to kiss you badly !"
"Not in this place Yoona, we need to,-"
 
And then Yoona silent the other girl with her kiss. So soft and tender, but it's all ruined when Yuri suddenly push her."It's not fair ! You force yourself to kiss me !"
"I asked your permission earlier ! And in case you forget , you also force your self to kiss me in the rent mansion !"
Yuri blushed."That's when i'm drunk ! I can't control it !"
"So you regret it ?". Yoona pouted.
 
" of course not ".Yuri whispered to Yoona's ears " I'm very much like it.."
Yoona giggled."Now we're very much sober , you still want to resist this lips ?".She pursed her lips forward which make Yuri giggle too.
"Very much no..". And with that , Yuri now the one who initiate the kiss. It last longer than expected , their tongue even involve. They poured all their feelings to the kiss, not at all of course. Because kiss is VERY MUCH can't describe , narrate or show how they really care and in love to each other.
 
~~~
 
Maybe the people in the train who saw them that night will be frown or thought the two girls who giggling at each other are crazy or thought the two are talking about them. But in fact , the two girls just in love. Yoona and Yuri made themselves in the same position where the last time they rode this train to go back to Seoul. With Yuri leaning her back and Yoona right in front of her, almost colliding with her body. The difference is there's no lie again between them. Knowing each other feeling for exact." Keekeke."
 
Yuri slap Yoona's arms playfully while her self also smile though."Stop giggling people start to look at us."
Yoona shrugged ."I don't care about them .".she kissed Yuri's cheeks."You just so cute..".Yuri blushed , she have now to used herself by the playful yet lovely act of Yoona. "Now that we know our feeling towards each other..". Oh Yuri start to feel nervous by Yoona's tone. She sensed what will coming." So Does that mean , that we , that we ,-"
 
"Actually Professor , ". Yuri cut off." I want make sure about your feeling first towards me.."
Yoona groaned."What do you mean ? Does my confession earlier didn't make you believe about my feeling ? It's real Yuri !"
"I know ..". Yuri cupped Yoona's cheeks and kiss it too tenderly , which make Yoona smile." I know that's genuine but i need to make sure. ".Yoona sensed something ridiculous and bad will come from Yuri's mouth." Please Professor, do this for me. Please ,  for tomorrow , imagine me as the person you first met. Not the beautiful Choi Anna/ Kwon Yuri but the nerdy, ugly , afro haired Yuri. I just want to know, how your feeling towards the old Yuri too. If it's the same , i will feel so glad and happy. But if it's not, it's ok...my feeling won't change. I will always love you Professor.."
 
Yoona's knees goes weak, not just by Yuri's sweet words but also because her idea. The ridiculous and bad idea. She doesn't know why she can be in love with this girl. Didn't Yuri know , Whether she's Choi Anna or the Afro Yuri, Yoona's feeling will always the same. But whatever, she have to accept Yuri's challenge and the end show her that her feeling to her is real not based on her look but on her self. With a slight nod, Yoona agreed and very much cannot wait for tomorrow.
 
 
 
To be continued
 
Ahhh you know , when you have confess to someone you like and the feeling is reciprocate. That's the happiest moment in life, but i never felt that kind of thing smh. You know what ,in my stories were all the things i really want , never felt , never have. So VERY MUCH it always consist about my dreams. Smh.