Worth

BROKEN HEART SQUAD !

"This is boredom..".Yoona placed her hands behind her head leaning her body to the chair. Sitting in the van doing nothing except watching the monotonous screen left her unexcited. There's not much happen yet, because Yuri still studying in the class. She turned her attention to the little girl , her new friend who's busy scribbling on the paper."Hey..What's your name earlier ?".She asked leaning her body to the girl .

 

The little girl with the bowl hair cut look up then smile showing her ugly teeth."My name is Iwene..".She answered with her childish tone.

Yoona nodded , she then has an idea to entertain her self, taking two pictures she then show that to Iwene."Alright Iwene..Look at this two girls..".She showed the picture of Yuri and Tiffany."Which one for you is more beautiful than the other ?".

 

Iwene frowned, trying to find the answer ."Emm...I'm the one who's beawtiful..".She grinned cheekily.

Yoona have to chuckle for her confidence statement."Of course , you're beautiful..but i'm asking you about this two girls..".

Iwene tilt her head with confuse expression."Emm..i don't know, i'm still five..".She shrugged getting back to her paper.

 

Yoona sighed , it's her mistake from the start to ask this to a five years old girl who's still confuse about choosing green or red crayon to paint a leaf. "How about ywu ? which one is beautiful ?".The doe-eyed girl lift her brows after hearing the question from Iwene, she then turn the pictures to judge who's more beautiful between Tiffany and Yuri. 

 

"Of course it's.,".Yoona suddenly stopped , usually she always sure that Tiffany is the one more beautiful than other girls in the world, but for now it seems difficult for her to choose between the two. Well she just confuse because Tiffany is her 'love' and Yuri is her 'experiment', two of them is important in her life right now. And then , if the question was changed, Which one between Yuri and Tiffany is more important for Yoona now ?

 

"Arrghh..of course it's Tiffany !!".The answered rather come out forcefully from Yoona. "It's Tiffany , this one !".She lifted Tiffany's picture in front of Iwene.

"Emm..but that one also beawtiful..".Iwene argued pointing her finger at Yuri's picture.

 

Yoona looked back at it, hate to say it but."Yeah..she's so beautiful..".She said thoughtfully feeling goosebumps all of sudden. Yuri is her experiment, so it's normal for Yoona to compliment her. "But still !".She blurted making Iwene jerked."Tiffany is the one more beautiful..because she's my girlfriend.".The words come out like Yoona reminding her self though.

 

"Youw giwlfwiend ? Where is she now ?"

"Emmm..she's with someone else right now,  BUT she will come back to me again SOON..".Yoona said cockily.

"So..she's bad ?"

Yoona frowned hearing it."Why you think she's bad ?"

"Becauseee..".Iwene answered while scribbling on her paper."My mommy ever said , someone good fow you will always stay by your side not with other people , no matte' what ".She quoted

Yoona paused."Hah..".She chuckled."That's so old fashion, Nowadays people tend to take whatever they want even snatch it, not waiting and waiting till you grew a beard.."

 

"Hahhaha.".Iwene suddenly burst into laughter.

"Hey why you're laughing ?"

"You said you grew a beard, i'm imagining you have a beard unnie hahaha.."

The doe-eyed girl frowned imagining her own self with beard, she cringed for contaminating her genius brain with that. Yoona then chuckled, kids and their imagination."So you're laughing at me ehh ? how dare you ehh ?".She pretended to mad and tickle Iwene's body till make the little girl laugh even more.

 

"Haha..Unnie stop it..".Yoona then stopped feeling enough to punish the girl. She turned into silent while her mind start to think. How if what Iwene said was true ? That Tiffany is a bad for her because she left her for someone else and Yoona have to spend all her life time waiting and waiting for someone she didn't know will come back to her or not.

 

Yoona brushed that thought off, she just in LOVE with Tiffany and with struggle she will eventually get Tiffany back from that maleficent Jessica. That is what happened all the time, no matter how long Tiffany gone in the end she will be back to Yoona. It's remind her about something in the past , when Yoona and Tiffany still together. They were having a date but Tiffany mad because Yoona come late that time.

 

She's running through the rain heading for the club where she and Tiffany have a date. She cursed silently, if only the Dean didn't suddenly held an urgent meeting about that Gala she wouldn't late one hour long , she hoped Tiffany didn't mad and more importantly she still in the club.

 

"Tiffa,-".Yoona got surprised when she's sure she's seeing her girlfriend in the club but someone else beside her, a guy and his hands occasionally touch Tiffany's body."Tiffany !!".She tried her best to control her anger but she cannot help to a little bit heighten her voice.

"What ?!".Tiffany sounded calm but she's a little bit drunk.

 

"Who's him ?".Yoona asked to the smirking dude.

"My company..".Tiffany took another sip at her liquor didn't even look at Yoona.

"Well i'm here now, Hey dude you can go now !".Yoona scowled to the guy.

"No, Chang Soo..Don't go !".Yoona startled, not just already knowing his name but Tiffany also telling the dude to stay by holding his bulky arms.

"But ..I'm your girlfriend ...you didn't need another company beside ..ME !"
"But you're late ! You know i don't like waiting ! ".Tiffany stood from her chair."Chang Soo here just being nice to me because my SO CALLED girlfriend left me alone ..".She said sarcastically.
 
"Ok i'm sorry, i have a sudden meeting and i cannot cancel it..".Yoona tried to explain but Tiffany still anxious about it.
"Blablabla..You always like that Yoona. Always putting your work first , enough i don't want to hear anything from you again..".Tiffany turned to the guy. "Chang Soo..let's go somewhere else !".Yoona stood like a statue when Tiffany suddenly go away with that dude. She thought that , that's the end of her relationship.
 
The doe-eyed girl tried to call Tiffany once more but she really already gone. She lowered her head deciding to go out from the night club. She took the aisle way because it's more private and silent , she just want to be alone right now. "YOONA !!".She stopped hearing her name being shouted , she turned her body around got surprised because Tiffany was there standing alone with anger on her face and tears on her eyes that even make her eye liner leak out.
 
"Tiffany !!".Yoona's brown eyes widen while smiling but it's gone when her girlfriend suddenly hit her repeatedly with the Gucci bag.
"Arrgh..arghh..Why you left me again ?!"
"Aww..It's because ..Aww , You said you don't want to hear anything from me again.."
 
"Arrghh..".Tiffany groaned in frustrated."Why you're so dense ?! Why you never used your genius brain to be more sensitive in a romantic way ?! I said that just for testing you and wanting you to hold me back instead. I don't want to go with him, He's awfully smell.."
"Really ?".Yoona got surprised hearing the reason, How stupid ,no..how UNTRAINED for her not realizing it. "I-i'm sorry.. i didn't think about that . Forgive me please~~".She pleaded while clasping her hands together.
 
Tiffany sighed rolling her eyes."Just shut up ! And kiss me !".That's for sure , Yoona wouldn't mind. The young professor lean her face to her girlfriend's capturing her lips, it's a soft kiss at first but Tiffany want it to be rough which Yoona glad to do. So in the end they were making out in that empty aisle.
 
Yoona giggled remembering about that, that's one of the beautiful memory she got with Tiffany. Though Tiffany go out with someone else now, but for sure she will eventually come back to Yoona. She's really sure for that. Yoona turned her attention back to the screens , she widen her eyes seeing Tiffany walk to Jessica's class, she smirked when she got something in her mind. An opportunity to wreck JeTi's relationship.
 
"Mayday mayday Yuri, Tiffany's on the way..stick with Jessica and make a light conversation over..".Yoona instructed like a soldier getting excited.
 
In another place, Yuri silently nod her head while gathering her books , the lesson was over and it's lunch time already."Ehh Jessica ?".She called .
"Yes Anna ?".Jessica cracked a charming smile never taking her eyes off from Yuri even during the lesson which Yuri didn't fail to sense it.
"Mmmh..".Yuri fidgeted and for Jessica that look so cute."Can you show me where's the cafeteria is ? I still didn't know where is it..".She bit her lower lip looking innocent yet y, making Jessica gulped controlling her self not to bite that lower lip too.
 
Jessica then chuckled, clearly she shouldn't asked for it because Jessica absolutely willing to do it. "Of course, Come on..i'm going there too. If you want , i can show you around campus too..since you still new ? "
Yuri smile ."That's a good idea, Thank you so much..".The two of them then start to walk out from the class, smiling at each other. Jessica really didn't avert her eyes from the tanned girl who's walking beside her.
 
From another corner, Tiffany was walking towards her girlfriend's class to meet her but then she stop when she saw Jessica with another girl, and she's smiling widely the kind of genuine smile she always show to Tiffany. All of sudden she's getting an uneasy feeling. "Jessica !!".She used her loud voice to announce her presence .
 
"Wow..war begin !! Haha !".Yoona laughed clapping her hands excitedly.
Jessica turned around then widen her eyes sensing a negative aura from her girlfriend, clearly she doesn't happy seeing Jessica with another girl. Yuri turned too putting a confuse look while smirking inside."Who's her ? Why you're with her ?".Tiffany asked sounding so jealous.
 
"Mm..She's Anna , a new student here..".Jessica explained.
"New student ? in the last semester ?".Tiffany lift brows sceptically scrutinizing Yuri from head to toe."Clearly ..You're rich. How much did you pay ?".She asked sarcastically making Yuri startled a bit.
"Tiffany , Why you're asking her like that ?!".Jessica feel irritated by Tiffany's sarcastic side.
 
"Oh so, you're now even in her side..You never used that tone to me..".
Jessica hissed ."Let's not talk about that in here..".She said to Tiffany while gritting her teeth before turning to face Yuri placing an apologetic smile."Anna..I'm sorry, I think i can't accompany you to the cafeteria..I'm really sorry."
 
"No it's ok..".Yuri smiled "I can ask someone else, ".She threw her glance towards Tiffany."I understand your girlfriend, she just feeling so...insecure".Tiffany's eyes getting more fierce when she heard Yuri's statement, the two of them then start the cold battle with their eyes, throwing glare to each other. 
 
"Jessi Let's go !".Tiffany have to be the one who stop because she doesn't want to see Anna again. Yes , she's attractive but she sense something strange about the new girl."Come on !!".She held Jessica by the hands pulling her girlfriend to come with her. Jessica threw another apologetic smile to Yuri before following her girlfriend.
 
Yuri smile back telling that it's ok, she sighed in disappointment just when about she have a time to finally near with Jessica , that eye-smile monster have to ruin her hope again. Now the one who's feeling insecure is her, Is she capable for making Jessica to fall for her though knowing how territorial Tiffany can be ?.
 
Sensing Yuri's doubt , Yoona have to find a way to cheers Yuri up again. Hmm..she think and think and then , Ladida~ She come up with something good. "Let's go from here then join the scene~~ Haha "
 
~~
 
Actually, Yuri didn't need someone else to show her the way to the cafeteria. She formerly here , when she still her old self. Like usual , Everyone eyes turning at Yuri's direction as she walk further down the cafeteria. Boys were whistling while wooing like a wolf, and the girls silently admire her and envy her. Getting used, Yuri just shrug it off walking to the counter to pick her lunch.
 
Yoona ever said that Yuri have to eat healthy food ,so she will ask some vegetarian food maybe."What do you want for lunch ?~~"
"I want,-".Yuri stopped sensing a famiarity from the owner of the voice, she look up to saw a girl in a chef outfit . Though having a muffler covering her face, from her doe-eyes, Yuri knew that it's Yoona. "Professor what are you doing in here ?".She asked in whisper.
 
Yoona lean her body a bit. "Don't worry, Just continue..this is part of the plan".She explained getting back to act like the employee. "Salad right ? Wait a minute ~~". Yuri chuckled hearing Yoona's tone. Professor Im and her habit of disguising..it's such an entertainment. "Here..Healthy salad..for a beautiful girl.."
 
Don't know why , Yuri blushed hearing the compliment from the young professor."Thank you..".She took the food then turning around to find a place to eat her lunch. Everybody suddenly move trying to make a space for Yuri , they are racing to get Yuri to sit on their table . Even if it's already full, they're willing to throw one of their friend to give a space for Yuri. The tanned girl chuckled bitterly, how ironic ..formerly they trying to get rid Yuri off even didn't want to have her on their table , but now they hopelessly crave for her. Oh if only they knew that this Anna girl is Yuri , the afro haired girl they bullied.
 
"Anna right ? come here papi still have an empty seat !".A hunky dude offered pointing the seat beside him.
"No Anna, sit with us girls ! The boys smell like sweat ~~".A girl said in yucked sarcastically.
 
"Don't listen to her Anna, I know you're not a GOSSIP type girl so you better sit with us boys !"
 
"Gossip ?! So you think Anna will get entertain by your talking about soccer and star wars ?!"
"Everybody like talking about soccer and star wars !". And then the argument began , from trying to get Yuri to sit with them become gossip, star wars and such. Yuri just still stood there silently , confuse with this new atmosphere.
 
Actually, there's also Jessica in that place she really want to make Anna sit on her table but she got her jealous girlfriend with her (Jessica smile to Tiffany) she knows it's a bad idea to even ask. So she just can curse silently to all the people who's daring to make a move on Anna. 
 
In another side, Yoona chuckled witnessing everybody's antics , it's beyond her expectation. "Hey..Where's my food ?".A girl asked to Yoona.
"Oh sorry..here..".She forgot that she's disguising now. After doing her work, she turned her attention back to Yuri.
 
"HEY !".Suddenly Tiffany said calling Yuri, Everybody got silent sensing a dangerous aura. Jessica even start to pray for her girlfriend not to doing a stupid action."You make all this people become overboard. I just want to eat in silent. Are you going to stand there all day long ? Your feet might hurt princess.".Some students snickered for Tiffany's dry joke.
 
Yuri squint her eyes, clearly she have to respond for it. "Well..I trained my feet everyday, i'm sure wouldn't.Someone else..might be , just like elephant's ?".She said sarcastically referring to Tiffany , Now everyone laugh , this is the first time Tiffany lost in a sarcasm battle maybe being broken heart have a good impact on Yuri. Tiffany hissed, she threw a glare at Yuri before throwing her glare to stop Jessica who's also laughing like other people.
 
"Keke..Elephant..".Jessica stopped seeing how anxious Tiffany looking at her."Elephant..hehe..Elephant.".She tapped her fingers on the table trying to avoid her girlfriend's stare.
"Elephant..".Yoona paused. "Or Loxodonta..large mammals of the family Elephantidae and the order Proboscidea..".The students who's taking their lunch stare at her in odd.
 
"And guysss..".Yuri continued. "Thank you for your offer.But I better sit and eat my lunch alone now, it's even right ?".Everybody groaned in disappointment when Yuri decide to eat her lunch alone.
"Hey Yuri.".Yuri turn into silent when Yoona call her from the other line."Jessica's on your right side..she clearly can see you. Now , i want you to eat your food while seducing her.."
 
"But how ?".Yuri asked don't know what to do.
"Eat that, like in every commercial break on TV. I know you can do it Yuri, Good luck !".Yuri rolled her eyes, it's easy for the young professor to say it because she's the one who just giving instruction while Yuri have to be the one who s fighting but whatever, at least she have to try it for her own happiness.
 
She breaks the chopstick picking her salad, she the lettuce first slowly trying to get Jessica's attention and of course she didn't fail. The blonde girl fixed her eyes on her seeing how Yuri the damn lettuce sensually then munch it slowly. Somehow Jessica aroused by the Hot scene. How Yuri's lips teasing the that veggies with her lips and how those food slowly pass down Yuri's throat, nothing else Jessica can do excepf watching with opened. Yuri then took her orange, directing the fruit that rich with vitamin c towards . Again, she did it slowly and ily..oops the liquid even drip to the corner of her lips.Using her tongue she that part cleaning her lips before it got sticky.
 
Yuri smirked internally because from the corner of her eyes she can see that Jessica biting her own lips trying to control her self. Tiffany frowned, the cafeteria become so silent all of sudden, she look up from her food to check what happened and chuckled in underestimated way knowing everybody was busy watching the food that Yuri make. Her smirk gone when she realize that her girlfriend also do the same. "Jessi !".She pinched Jessica's thigh harshly making the latter groan in pain."Aww !"
 
"I hate you !".Tiffany got up from the table running away from the cafeteria.
"Tiff wait !".Jessica took a last glance at Yuri before taking her leave to chase her angry girlfriend. In another side, Yuri giggled feeling glorious. She turned to the young professor for making sure that she's watching it, but then she realized that Yoona also become the audience of her food earlier.
 
"Did you enjoy my scene too professor ?~~".Yuri teased snapping the dazing Yoona.
"Y-you wish !".Yoona said nervously composing her self."Good job anyway..".She thumbs up well Yuri did good though.
 
~~
 
The first day of Yuri going back to the university was over, it's running smooth so far. They just have to really put Jessica into the trap and crash JeTi's relationship using Yuri's charm. It's maybe quite difficult seeing how overprotective Tiffany at Jessica but in a war, there's always possibility to find our enemies's weakness. No matter how small it is, Yoona have to count that probability.
 
"Anyway..Where are we heading ?".The tanned girl shivered rubbing her hands together feeling coldness though she already wear a thick warm coat. It's just the winter in Seoul that always like this, deadening . And for Yoona ordering her to come walking around  the city make it worse. It's not Yoona asking her on a whim, she always have a reason for whatever she did.
 
"You remember about the fake profile of Choi Anna, playing with a cat 'Moo' ?"
"Yes ?"
"We're going to find that Moo right now ..".Yoona declared.
"You mean getting a cat ?".Yuri turned into frown when Yoona nod her question. "But honestly, i'm not the one who fond of having pet. They always die, last time i have a dog but he's die because i gave him too much chocolate."
 
Yoona cringed, everybody know not to give a dog too much chocolate,well Yuri is another case."But it's a cat, You can give whatever they want..and they have nine souls.."
"I don't believe, you still believe with a superstitious belief.."
"Just BELIEVE me, it's good..".The two of them walk in a tiny looking shop, soon welcomed by the sounds of animal. Like cat, dog, bird ,hamster even snake.
 
"Welcome to our pet shop..welcome..welcome..".A girl with a cat ears bandana and cat make up on her face come up suddenly making them surprised."We have a motto on our place, ADOPT DON'T SHOP !!".Yet she called it pet shop earlier, isn't it have to be pet orphanage ?."What can i do to help the two beautiful girls ?". She cracked a goofy smile showing her marketing side to make them interest.
 
"We're searching for a cat..".The doe-eyed girl said.
"CAT !! That's a good choice, we have so many cute cats that you want to cuddle with and spoiling all the time.."The employee motioned them to follow her guiding them to the cats section."We have so many different kinds of cats, Here choose your best.."
 
Yoona pursed her lips.getting confuse with all this fluffy creatures who's begging for her to adopt. They all look so cute from black to white, fatty to skinny and from having to much furs till not at all. If she can , she will adopt all of them and spend her life time with them giving all her fortune when she died. "So..Yuri which one do you choose ?"
 
"Emm..".Yuri scratched her head."I don't know..just choose whichever ".She shrugged.
"Don't tell me you're the type of person who thinks all the cat is the same.."
Yuri.let out a dry grin."Well, i don't know anything about cat.."
 
Yoona scowled,.she start to considering whether she have to lecture Yuri about cat from their ancestors in the prehistoric time till egyptian history and goes to a folklore but she sure it will take times judging Yuri so slow at processing new information that come to her so she end up telling about all types of cat.
 
"That one is Persian..".Yoona pointed to the hairy cat in brown-yellowish color."That one is Siamese, That scottish fold, American short hair, Balinese, Maine coon, Burma..".Yuri sighed getting bored hearing Yoona's mentioning a cat named and place one by one, like modelling for UN. Her attention turn catching a glimpse of a cat on the floor who's busy eating on his bowl, the black and white fur cat eat like there is no tomorrow though dirty looking and skinny but he look so cute. There's something about the cat that remind her about her self.
 
"How about that one ?".Yuri pointed onto the floor.
"That's...".Yoona cringed."wild cat i think.."
"Yes that's wild cat from the town..".The employee in."We always give them food if they come here.."
 
"So he's homeless ." Yuri pitied the poor cat."Can we adopt him professor ?"
"Wh-what ?! ".Yoona blurted in disbelief, she's having a hard time remembering about those cat names, and then Yuri now just want to adopt a wild cat, who happened to be homeless and having a hard time on his life."Yuri..that's a wild cat. He's from the road, look at him..he's dirty ,skinny and..what is that on his ears ? piercing ?".She just like a father who's scolding his son for going punk.
 
"Oh really ? Someone might be heartlessly put it..".Yuri bend taking the piercing on the cat ears."Now..You're free..".She chuckled rubbing the cat's head softly. Yoona watch the scene in silent seeing how happy Yuri with the cat, she never understand what goes on Yuri's mind. She's the type of girl who's willing to throw a diamond for a stone coral , something Yoona never thought that kind of person will exist. Yuri is really different from Tiffany , who always want everything to be first class and branded, maybe it got something to do with Yuri's past who's always getting frown upon by the people's around her. That's become Yoona's new task for her experiment now, making Yuri treat her self to be a first class because she worth it.
 
"We're adopting that cat..".Yoona said earning Yuri's genuine smile who she replied back.
"Really ? Ehh..ok, I'll prepare the paper..".The employee said awkwardly before disappear into the back door.
 
~~
 
"Ooww..You're so cute Mister Moo, You're so cute..".Yuri cooed lifting the cat in the air then it at Yoona."Look at him professor..Look at him"
"Arghh..".Yoona pushed the cat away."He's still dirty..how if he have a weird disease and spread it to me then i become a zombie..My genius brain will getting useless.."
 
"You just getting paranoid..i'm sure with vaccine, bathing him, and giving him so much food, mister moo will be a healthy cat..Right Mister Moo ?"
Yoona groaned."Why you even choose that cat though ? Why not the other who more worth to adopt.."
 
"He's also worth to adopt ! There's something about him that remind me about my self, back then i also just like Mister Moo. Getting abandoned, look awful and didn't even worth a glance from other people but look at me now, You changed me professor..from the one who's always being insult for my look till many people admire me now. That's just the same with Mister Moo.."
 
"No You're not, he's a cat and you're a human..there's a different".Yoona pointed.
"In what way ? Cat or human, it still have a chance to look and get better right ?"
"Yet..you betrayed your own words..".The two of them stopped on their tracks looking at each other intently."You said you have a chance to look and get better yet you always put your self in a low price, you worth a billion dollar yet you seek for a penny on the road. You need to put your taste higher Yuri, you're not your old self again.."
 
Yuri got silent feeling offence by Yoona's statement."So that's how you judge someone , by thinking is it worth for your money or not .."
"That's not what i meant. Yuri !".Yoona raised her voice when the tanned girl along with the cat walk leaving Yoona alone behind. Did she mad at Yoona ? Did Yoona really cross the line this time ? and hurt the tanned girl badly."Arrghh.. why did i even care,- GOOD just go away with that ugly cat ! I'm just telling you the truth !".She shouted gaining people's attention yet the one she tried to get the attention still walking briskly ignoring Yoona.
 
Feeling hurt on her chest all of sudden, Yoona placed her hands on it trying to control her emotion. Why is it so hard and she can't help her self but scared when Yuri leave her alone, she doesn't want Yuri to go and ignore her, she just want all Yuri's attention on her , just her. Is it egotistical to ask for that ?. Maybe Yuri got offence by her statement , but she's just telling the truth, Yuri need everything better , this is for her own good.
 
Then realization hit her, if Yuri got offence and mad at Yoona that's mean Yoona have to do something that she rarely do to other people and that's is..apologize.
 
 
Tbc