Make Your Enemy Closer ~

BROKEN HEART SQUAD !

"Koko channeelllll..ahh..hermesss..emm..".While doing her Yoga,Yuri trying to remember all the brands of clothes Yoona has told her, though she still pronounce it wrong. "Doss and gogumaaa..sighhhh..".At least she tried, being a true beauty is not about a look, but also mind, body, spirit and intelligent. Though the last one is kinda difficult for her.

 

"Know thy enemy, know thy self. A thousand battles , a thousand victories..".Yoona cracked a sly smirk when she found something valuable in the book. "Hey Yuri, according to Sun Tzu we,-".She stopped in her track when her eyes lay on someone who look so y, doing yoga in a such provocative way. Yuri was placing her knees and palms on the floor while enjoying the Yoga music , but for Yoona's eyes and her dirty little mind. It looks like a dog,-.

 

"Arghh..Why this place feel so hot even in winter..".Yoona fanned her body with the book, feeling hot all over her body. It's maybe not because the place, it's maybe her. Yoona have to calm her body,mind and also spirit. She start to sit on the floor indian style then closing her eyes while inhaling and exhaling her breath. "Sighh..i'm getting calm now..".She smiled in her meditation, she start to imagine her self in a mountain,under a big oak tree while listening to the sounds of waterfall. It's sure a heaven.

 

"Lan von..emmmm..".Yoona's eyes bolt open again when her ears hearing another kind of provocative way. All the images about peace and calm turn into something inappropriate . It's all because Yuri !. The doe-eyed girl stand abruptly then throw her book to Yuri's direction ,luckily it didn't got into the latter but enough to earn Yuri's attention.

 

Yuri flinch from her meditation."What's that ?!".She said in frighten while checking the surrounding. She caught Yoona standing behind her, putting her hands on the hips looking so annoyed. "Professor ? What's up ?".She asked Yoona innocently.

The Young Professor squint her eyes, how could Yuri can be look so innocent when she's the one who makes Yoona feel the thing she..should not feel towards her experiment. Yoona let out a breath, but she cannot tell this straightly to Yuri because she sure Yuri will get too cocky and tease Yoona even more.

 

"I-i'm hungry..you're too concentrated into your meditation..".Yoona turn to sit on the couch."Make me some food now !".She ordered like a boss.

Yuri shrugged . "Alright..".She get up heading for the kitchen."There just noodles here, we didn't buy the grocery yet..".She shouted from the kitchen.

"Fine with me..".Yoona murmured taking back the book then reading it. After awhile Yuri come out with a big bowl of noodle she served for Yoona.

 

"Here professor enjoy..".Yoona put her book aside, then turn her attention to the noodle. She gradually start to eat it, making some slurp sounds in the process. Yuri shook her head , how come a skinny girl have a big appetitelike that. "Professor...Are not you afraid to get fat ?"

Yoona wipe with a tissue first before she answered. "I used my brain , i shouldn't be afraid of being a fat girl..".She then continue to eat.Yuri chuckled, yeah a genius is still a genius. Doing everything with brain. The tanned girl walk back to her Yoga mattress , continuing her exercise.

 

Yoona lift her head when she heard another meditation music coming out. Again she have to see another seducing thing in front of her. "Cough..cough..".She even choke on her noodle when Yuri start to moan again. The tanned girl woke up from her Yoga for the second time because, she immediately run to the kitchen to bring a water for the professor. "Here Professor..You ok ?".She gave the water and pat Yoona's back in concern.

 

Yoona gulped the water in fast, feeling relief when back to usual. That was a nearly death experience and it's because she choke on noodle after seeing Yuri do that provocative move again. "You..".She paused letting out a breath."Stop your Yoga now !".She commanded.

"Why ? You said, i need to have a perfect body ?"

Yoona gritted her teeth. "Just..not in from of me !"

 

Yuri frowned , there's nothing wrong doing Yoga in front of people right ?. Then something come to Yuri's mind making her smirk emerged. "Are you..getting turn on ?".She asked naughtily.

Yoona gasped widen her eyes. "Wh-what ? what did you said ? Ahaha...ahaha..ahahahaha..".She let out an awkward laugh. "I'm getting turn on by you ? That's ridiculous ! I'm not ually attracted to you right ? Tch haha..silly."She cracked a dry grin.

 

"Whatever, I'm just kidding..".Yuri shrugged taking a seat beside Yoona picking the book Yoona has read.

Did she ?. Yoona asked to her self. Did she really make Yoona turn on ?. Yoona brush the thought off. Beside Yuri said , she's kidding right ?. Yoona turn her attention to the girl beside her who's busy reading the book. Her doe-eyes land on Yuri's perfect nose, then to her pouty lips , sharp chin, neck, firm and last to her abs.

 

Yoona widen her eyes while shaking her head. Did she just checking her out ?. No..no, it's maybe because Yoona didn't have any ual or romance interaction for awhile after Tiffany left her, and Yuri just happen to be an attractive person in here. Well, it's a good thing though that's mean other people especially Jessica will attract to Yuri too. Such a light in a dim place.

 

Speaking of which Yoona remember her plan for today. "Yuri..there's something we have to do before we start the war.."

Yuri turn from the book, getting curious. "What's that ?"

"Espionage.."

"Espionage ? Like ..being a spy ?"

"Uhum.".Yoona nodded. "I'll explain it on the way, lets go change our outfit into something more..spy like..keke.."

 

~~

 

"You said 'spy like' right ? Why we're look like Peter Parker's grandma ?".Yuri cringed looking at her outfit and Yoona's. A trench coat, vintage glass and a headscarf that tied under their chin.

"This is not Parker's grandma but our style look like babushka lady. You know in 1963 , the assassination of Kennedy, there's a portrait of that babushka lady beside his car. She's issued to be a spy ..".Yuri rolled her eyes because again this young professor turn into a lecture mode."Through out history, there's so many woman in espionage, Marlene dietrich, Mata Hari and,-"

 

"Alright i get it ,we still look like a grandma..now why we're hiding behind this pole ?"..Indeed they are hiding behind a pole at the side of the road and people looking at them in weird.

Yoona clicked her tongue. "This is the start of the war, make your enemy closer..".She whispered .

 

Yuri lift her brows."What do you mean ?"

"Look at that direction !".Yoona pointed to the coffee shop across the street. Yuri widen her eyes when she saw JeTi couple in there giggling while talking to each other.

"How did you know they are in here ?".Yuri asked sometimes the young professor never fail to surprised her.

 

"This is Tiffany's favourite place for hanging out . She always here every Sunday..and ironically this is also the place where i caught her cheat on me and left me..".Yoona bit her lower lip, the pain in her heart come again as she repeat the memory when the eye-smile girl broke her heart. It's been a month yet she still clearly feel the pain. To top it all she also still remember the first time she meet Tiffany.

 

The beginning of the year of Yoona being a teacher. She smile proudly in front of a university gate, it's surely impossible for a young girl like Yoona become a teacher and it's in university !. She lift her brows cockily, maybe it's the benefit of being a genius . She could put an apostrophe to that "impossible " word to be " i'm possible ". She giggle then burst into laughter. "Hahahahahaha..".The genius clearly oblivious with the weird stare the security gave to her. But, that's a usual thing for a genius, being different.People maybe thought that she's crazy.

 

She put her hands on the hips looking so conceited while starting to enter the university. "Here comes the youngest Professor in the educational history of Korea hahaha,-."

"Hey you !!". 

"Ackkk !".Yoona yelp in pain when she felt her ears getting pull harshly by someone. "Who are you stop it ?! Stop it !!"

 

"I'm a student discipline, How dare you late at the first day ehh ?!".It's a girl's voice and for Yoona it sounds so husky."I'm going to take you to the dean !".The girl threatened.

"No no ! Hey ! I'm not,-".Yoona tried to explain it but the girl shut her.

"Don't speak  ! Explain it in the Dean's office !".The girl scoffed her while still trying to take Yoona to the office. "Sir ! Sir !..".The girl didn't even knock the door first. " Sir..here i caught her late in the first day..".The girl smirked feeling that she's going to get a reward.

 

The Dean's face turn into surprised when he saw who's his student brought. He immediately got up from his leather chair turning closer to the two girls then bow to Yoona deeply. "I'm sorry Professor Im..My student must be mistaken you for a student..".Tiffany got surprised and confuse with why the dean bow to this girl, and why he's calling the girl who maybe younger than her , a professor ?. The Dean look at Tiffany strictly. "Miss Hwanggg..she's not a student, she's a new teacher hereee..apologize to her now ! " .He said the words between his gritting teeth.

 

Tiffany gasped while widen her eyes, a little girl who has a cute child-like face beside her is a new teacher ?!. She slowly turn her head towards the girl with apologetic smile on her lips. "Ehehe..".Tiffany hands fidgeted. "Professor Im right ? I-i'm sorry..i don't know that you are a teacher and not a student..".She then immediately bow. "P-please forgive me.."

 

Yoona rolled her eyes but she's enjoying the girl's reaction though when she's knowing that Yoona a new teacher. She also thought that this girl also cute especially when she's smile. Her eyes forming a crescent moon. "I will go around the campus first , if you permit me Sir ?".Yoona asked to the dean.

 

"Of course..".The Dean nodded then turn to Tiffany."Miss Hwang, go take her around the campus..".He commanded.

"A-alright..This way professor im..".Tiffany motioned the young professor to exit the office. Yoona shrugged cockily then walk in fast leaving Tiffany behind her.But she couldn't really left the eye-smile girl because she's going to be a tour guide for Yoona to acknowledge the campus area.

 

"That's the cafeteria..a-and t-that's the park where students sometimes hanging out..".Tiffany grinned nervously while still guiding the young professor around the campus. She felt uneasy around Yoona because she's mistaken her for a student and she even pull her ears harshly. Tiffany also still can see that Yoona's ears look so red.

 

That was silent for awhile until Yoona suddenly spoke. "Cochlea..".Tiffany lift her brows in confuse "The cochlea is the sense organ that translates sound into nerve impulses to be sent to the brain..".Tiffany still didn't get what this girl means."How if suddenly i got infection in my cochlea when you pull my ears ? I couldn't translate any sounds again to my genius brain..".Yoona acted so serious.

 

"I-i'm sorry Professor, i really didn't know..".Tiffany pouted feeling scared if the Professor didn't let her past the test. Yoona watched the girl silently, she's sure so cute especially when she's pouting her lips like that.

Yoona smirked then shrug her shoulder. "Just pray i didn't fail you in test hahahaha..".She laughed like a maniac then leave the other girl in dumbfounded.

"P-professor ? Professor wait !"

 

 

Yoona sighed remembering her past that her genius brain couldn't erase nor replace. Yuri look at the girl beside her emphatically, she knows in that strong front Yoona also fragile inside. Yuri swear to her self, she will do anything Yoona tell her to do correctly to lighten up the doe-eyed girl again. This is just the thing Yuri can do for her. "Alright Professor . So, what's the plan now ?".Yuri asked snapping the professor.

 

"Ehh..".Yoona scratch her head try to recollect anything in her mind."Right !".She dig something from her pocket, "Ta-da ! Your mickey mouse handkerchief !"

Yuri frowned."And what that's got to do with it ?"

"You will seduce Jessica Jung right now, by leaving a mark. Come here , let me tell you what you have to do..".Yuri lean her ears to hear what Yoona will say, her expression changed every second, from frowning, nod in understatement then smirking.

 

~~

 

"Here's the coffee..".The waitress came bringing two cups of cappucino to the customers.

"Why taking so long ?! My girlfriend waited it !".Jessica scold the poor waitress coldly.

"Jessiiii..".Tiffany rubbed her girlfriend's hands softly to calm her down, which is succeed. Tiffany smile then turn to the waitress. "Just go !".Well, she also scold the waitress rudely though.

 

Jessica let out a sigh of relief while staring at her girlfriend lovely. "You know Tiff, that's what i love about you. You're always supporting me in everything i do, you're different from anybody else that i ever dated..".

Tiffany smile too. "That's because we're destined and compatible to each other babe~~Especially, you're not a freak with too much brain in your head..".She's speaking about her ex there. "Jessi~ can i ask you something ?".She turned into serious.

 

"What ?".Jessica asked after taking a sip of her drink.

"Are you going to marry me in the future ?".Tiffany bit her lower lip.

"Emmm..".The blonde girl pretended to think hardly. Annoyed , Tiffany pinch Jessica's arms "Aww !! Ahaha..Of course it's you babe ! I will marry you, but not too soon because we're still in college"

 

"Of course, just keep your heart for me until that time.."

"Absolutely ! There just you in my heart, there wouldn't be someone else.. I promise..".Jessica grinned then kiss Tiffany's cheeks softly but needy.

"Keke..You're tickling me..".Tiffany pushed Jessica's face away before she stood up. "Wait here..i'm going to the toilet first. Keep Your heart for me !"

Jessica chuckled. "I WILL !".She put her hands on the chest as she stare at her girl friend's back. Jessica shook her head, she's sure she wouldn't give her heart to anyone else beside Tiffany.

 

*Kringg..tap..tap..shut*

 

A new customer enter the coffee shop, everyone else who's already there suddenly turn their attention to her. It's none other than Yuri, looking so stunning and hot at the entrance. She move her feet slowly like a model who's doing a catwalk , charming and irresistible. "S-so beautiful..", "My gosh..is she a real human or goddess ?","I want her phone number !", "Kyaa..kyaa.. !" .

 

Jessica groaned when she heard so much noisy sounds from other customers, she lift her head going to scold them all, but she stopped when she saw a charming girl walking in front of her. Jessica's mouth open catching a glimpse of the girl's body, she's sure that behind that trench coat there's a perfect S line forming, too bad it's winter if it's summer , that tanned girl must be wearing something more revealing. Jessica thought then groan internally. Why she's checking another girl when she's having a date with her girlfriend.But ,that girl sure attractive. Jessica gulped when she saw the girl graciously walk towards her direction or maybe the direction behind her.

 

Yuri smirked internally seeing how Jessica's expression to see her, it's turning out as Yoona predicted so far. She wonder if Jessica knew that , she's Yuri the girl who's Jessica has rejected. "Good, now drop the weapon~".Yoona watched all Yuri's movement from the outside of the cafe using her binocular.

 

"Aww !".Yuri pretended to accidentally spill her coffee to Jessica's shirt. "Shoot ! ".Yuri gasped looking surprised. "I'm sorry i didn't mean to do that !". Lying is ok for this time, She pull out a handkerchief from her pocket then wipe the stain on Jessica's shirt slowly and sensually. Which is a little bit near her . In purpose, Yuri nudge her occasionally. Yuri sniffed Jessica's scent, her smell still look the same as Yuri remembered.

 

Jessica gulped feeling turn on and hot all of sudden. "Ehh..".She grasped Yuri's wrist stopping the girl."I-it's ok.. i can do it..".She cursed silently because her stutter. Jessica must be look silly by now and usually she always mad if someone else do the same thing ,but to this tanned girl is different.

Yuri also felt nervous though, feeling Jessica's hands on hers. Hate to say it but, Jessica still have a huge effect on Yuri.

 

"I'm so sorry~ once again, it's all my fault !".Yuri pouted looking at Jessica apologetically. While she feels relief inside because it seems that Jessica didn't recognize that she's Yuri.

"No no, it's ok. It's normal to make a mistake..".Jessica smile softly, calming the girl.

Yuri clasped her hands. "Once again sorry ! I'm in a rush now i have to go..".She give Jessica her charming smile before briskly running away from the cafe.

 

"H-hey !".Jessica tried to call the girl again but she's too late. "Argh.why didn't i ask her name ?!".She groaned regretting it, she then notice that the handkerchief still in her hands."Mickey mouse ?".She chuckled.

 

"Keep it..keep it..Take that handkerchief with you Jessica Jung !".Yoona impatiently wait Jessica to keep the handkerchief while still watching Jessica through her binocular."Ahaha..".She laughed when Jessica put the handkerchief to her pocket. "You got hook Jessica Jung ! You got hook..kekeke..". She turned her attention getting a tap on her shoulder, already knowing that it's Yuri.

 

"How is it ?".Yuri asked with worry face. Yoona give the tanned girl a sly smirk , pretending to shoot an arrow to Jessica.

"Shoot ! The cupid has throw his arrow~~"

Yuri gasped with excitement. "Which mean she's keeping my mickey handkerchief ?".Yoona nodded cockily. "Kyaaa !!".She squeal happily then spontaneously take Yoona's hands to hers. "You're so genius ! Professor Im , You're genius !"

 

Yoona froze when she felt Yuri's soft hands on hers, she felt uneasy yet comfortable too."I- I know i'm genius..".She slowly slid her hands away."But..Don't get too excited first ! We still don't know that she's wanting to see you again or not..".Yoona reminded trying to calm her self.

"I'm confident that she wants to see me again !".Yoona chuckled seeing how excited Yuri was."But professor ..what the purpose of that handkerchief thing ?"

 

Yoona clicked her tongue , so Yuri still didn't get what Yoona implying. "The handkerchief is the bail to make Jessica interact with you again. It's like marking a territory and in this case your territory is Jessica..Don't ask too much now because you will understand it when you meet her for the second time.."

 

Yuri nodded she really couldn't wait for that to happen."Professor ! How if we drink to celebrate it !".She suggested smiling cheekily.

"Emm..it's too soon to celebrate it but ..alright lets spend the night getting drunk ahahaha !".Yoona let out her usual maniac laugh.

"Ahahaha..".Yuri imitated it, well she's too happy right now because she step closer for getting a revenge to Jessica.

~~

 

"Cheerss..".The two girls clanked their glasses in the same time, then gulped their wine down to their throat."Ahhh..".Yuri exhale while putting a smile on her red lips."Did you see how Jessica's face when she first saw me ? She just look like a deer got caught in the headlight ahaha..".She poured another wine to her glass.

 

"Ahaha..You right ! ".Yoona laughed too ,pouring the wine to her glass again."For me the best moment is when you spill your coffee to her shirt ! And i think she got turn on by your touch ahahaha..".The two of them laughed again , didn't mind if the neighbour cursing because their loud voice.

 

Yuri snorted, she's getting tipsy now."Well as for me, the best moment is when she kept my handkerchief..ahh !".She clasped her hands staring at the ceiling."I thought that she wouldn't do it, especially if she knew it from me, the girl she ever rejected.."

"Haha..yeah. I think your change is too perfect till she didn't recognize you. This is your time Yuri ,to make Jessica regret everything she done to you.."

 

"You right professor !".Yuri lifted her fist."I will make that Jessica eat her own words..ahahaha.."

"Haha..That's the spirit ! And don't you get worry about anything else, You have a high level beauty Yuri. You are so beautiful now !".Seems Yoona started to get drunk, because she said something that should be stay in her genius brain.

 

Yuri suddenly felt heat on her cheeks, she removed the strands of her hair to the back her ear. She doesn't know why but she felt shy and flutter when Yoona give that compliment, maybe because Yuri getting drunk and look like the young professor also the same. "Ahaha..C'mon Yuri lets get drunk again ! haha !"

~~

Yuri sighed while chuckling seeing the professor already pass out on the floor."She drink too much..".Yuri murmured walking to Yoona's side. She stare at the doe-eyed girl's face while smiling , she couldn't say anything else beside 'Thanks' to the professor for helping her this whole time . She couldn't imagine it , if she didn't meet Yoona that time.Maybe Yuri already die by the ocean. Yuri spontaneously pat Yoona's head, before suddenly she realize what she's doing. Yuri sighed, she really drunk and need some rest immediately but before that she took a blanket first then wrap Yoona's body with it.

 

"Good night Professor~~"

 

~~

 

"Good night babe~~".Jessica hung up her phone after getting a call from her girlfriend. She truthfully feeling guilty right now because she's thinking about another girl beside Tiffany. She pull out the handkerchief that the stunning girl she met on the cafe has left. She chuckled remembering how her expression when she accidentally spill coffee to Jessica's shirt. "So cute..".Jessica smiled rubbing the mickey part, she doesn't know if she's saying it to the mickey or the girl. It's Jessica's first time to really curious about someone. "Mickey girl..".She kissed the handkerchief softly, though it's smell like coffee but Jessica still can smell the girl's scent in there. "I hope we'll meet again.."

 

Stolen-Dashboard confessional http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j82FBbgpUy4# 

 

 

To be continued