Chapter 9

Can You Love Me?

 

Gain face lit up when they arrive at “The kitchen”, one of famous restaurant in Seoul. After ordering their foods, Seulong begin talking about his upcoming drama offer and post-concert stories. “Jeong Erin and her friends are suspended from training, and maybe she will not make it to her own debut.” “I pity her.” Said Gain. Seulong just sigh. “It’s a price you have to pay when you force a violence act against others. Luckily JYP will not take any legal action and only give her disciplinary punishment.” Gain feels at ease. “Ah, I forgot to bring something for you. I’ll be right back. Seulong went to his car leaving Gain alone. Suddenly her phone vibrates on the table. It is call from Changmin oppa. “ Yeobuseyo? Oppa. You want to meet me? Where? Okay, I see you there around 9. Bye”. As soon as their conversation end, Seulong come with a little box in his hand. “Gain-ah, Merry Christmas”. Take this as a token of our friendship.” He then take out a beautiful diamond bracelet and put it to Gain right wrist. “OMG, thank you so much. I really really love it”. Gain flashes her eye smile while admiring her new and expensive jewelry. “Chet, do you like your gift so much? How about me? Where is my gift?” Seulong open his palm and want to say something but their conversation interrupt when someone tap his shoulder.

 

Omo, So Eun-ssi, what are you doing here?”. Seulong smile happily to the women standing beside him and ask her to join them. It is the first time Gain has an opportunity to take a good look of Seulong good looking face. He smiles too sweet for someone who is not her. Wait..am I jealous?..no..no it can’t be jealousy…must be something I eat..uh..i don’t know.. “Ah, I forgot to introduce you to my friend. But of course you knew her, So Eun-ssi. This is my best friend, Son Gain.” “Gain unnie.. can I call you that? I’m a fan of your group”. “Of Course..just call me unnie”. “Gain-ah, So Eun-ssi will be a leading actress for my new drama.  We will start shooting the day after tomorrow..ah I’m really nervous.heheheh. “Wow, you got a very beautiful girl to act with you. Congrats chingu ya.”. They resume eating and shared a lot of story.

 

After they send So Eun to her manager car, they walk to the parking lots while chatting. “Seulong-ah, about your Christmas gift…” “Hey, can I get a sweater as a gift from you?”. “What??..” What?? A sweater.. why I said that…I want her..not a sweater..I can’t believe I’m saying that.. “Chingu ya, do you really want that? Gain can’t contain her laughter. She laugh her heart out and get in the car. Seulong face turn sour and his lips pout. “Yah, get in the car or the shopping complex will close and we can’t get you your sweater gift” Gain laugh again. Her eyes completely disappeared. Laugh more Gain ah…You are so beautiful that way… Gain suddenly stops laughing. She look at his eyes and said “Take me to the Han River and I want to tell you something. Seulong just nod and drive towards the destination while thinking what are the things that she will say to him.

 

Gain get out the car as soon as Seulong stop the car near the park opposite the river. A couple of lovers walk past her but she continue walk to the bench. “Hey, you forgot this..” Seulong then warp a scarf around her neck. Gain lifts her head and smile. “Could you please ask me that question again?” “….wha..?” suddenly Seulong close his mouth. His heart about to burst and his hand went to hers and holding it. He then kneels facing her. “Son Gain, can you be my girlfriend? “ His face feels warm and his knee week. The experience of this kind of nervousness is new for him compare when they debuting 4 years ago. “Yes!” She said yes…omo.. she said YES!!!.Seulong then stands and hug Gain tightly. Suddenly, Seulong turn around to piggyback Gain and start running. He feels so relieve and want to tell the world that woman he loves the most eventually belongs to him.