Chapter 1

Can You Love Me?

Hello, Seulong ah~ is Kwon at home right now?” “Ooh..Gain ah..Wae? Can’t you reach him?”“Ah..oh..ani.. just checking on him ehehe…”  Seulong yawn. “Don’t think he arrived yet, but if he is, I will tell him to call you. By the way where are you now?” “I’m at café nearby, so I thought I can meet him but guess I don’t have luck today “.Gain smile bitterly and ended their call after saying thanks to Seulong.  I better get going or someone will recognize me. But as soon as she step out from the café she heard her name loudly shout by someone..”GAIN AH!”…she is in shock when she turns around. There he is, with heavy breathing and wave his hand.“Yah ! Why are you coming here instead of Kwonnie, Seulong ah?” “Ehehe..i’m bored and coincidently you came here..so can you be my companion to a humble dinner?” Seulong shamelessly said. “Keke..why not?.let’s go and today I’ll choose the place to dine.” Araseo..Let’s go”. Seulong said happily.

“Yah, can you hold this? I want to buy something for Jea unnie too..omo..This is great..she will like it”.Gain pick packets of raw beef and walk to the cashier counter. Seulong just smile at her enthusiasm to feed her unnie but then his smile faded when he saw someone. He grabs Gain hand and walk out the mall. Oblivious with what happen just now, Gain fish her mobile phone from her pocket and call Jea but as soon as the phone pick up, she is not listening to the voice from the other end instead her interest divert to the couple that lovingly hugged and holding hand across the street. She squint her eyes.

“Seulong ah…Is that..Kwonnie?”Gain look at his face with her teary eyes. Seulong just standing beside her and hold her hand quietly not responding to her question. Suddenly, Kwonnie turn around facing the road. He can’t imagine the shock that he received when he saw persons he knows across there. ”I’m such a fool..” Gain said quietly. She then leave with Seulong not minding Kwonnie already running to where they standing just now.

“A.. are you okay now?”Seulong don’t know what to do when Gain sobbing hard when they arrive at the park nearby. He knows Kwonnie followed them but not dare to come near. He just holds Gain hand and pats her shoulder. “Why is he deceiving me? He said that I’m the one for him..i’m the only one suit him but looks like it is all lie..” Gain continued. “I can’t believe this will happen to me…after I’m opening my heart for him”. Seulong just quite beside her but then his heart beating faster when suddenly Gain hug him while sobbing harder. “Maybe this is just a test for you two, to measure how much trust between you and him.” Said Seulong after recovering from shock just now. He then pat her head. “You are such a good girl and you can do better than this”. She then tilt her head upward and smile weakly. “There..have I told you that you smiling face are beautiful?”. He said happily. Her smile than change to laughter. Even though it is not wholeheartedly laugh, but Seulong feel relieved. “I hope you can smile like this just for me”. His heart said.