Chapter 7

Can You Love Me?

 

“How funny. I always shirtless whenever I sleep. Don’t you know that?” He yawn and scratches his arm while Seulong still outside the apartment door. He then looks down and then realization hits him. “Omg! What am I doing here??!” he isin panic mode and without he or Seulong expected, Kwon shut the door leaving Seulong with a shock expression out there. “What is that supposed to mean?”. Not satisfied, Seulong trying to dial Kwonnie phone a couple of time but to no avail. Afraid someone might recognize him, he decides to go downstairs and wait in the car instead.

 

Meanwhile, Kwon still pondering whether to walk inside the room or not because he is afraid of what he will see. Alas, he enters the room as quietly as he can to search for his clothes. He can’t see clearly so he has to turn the lamp on. When the light shine the room, he stupidly close his eyes hoping that no one on the bed. His heart beating fast, as he opens his eyes, he really sees no one there. A little disappointed, he picks his clothes one by one. “Eh, where is my pant?.” He continue searching around the bed when he accidently step on something. “Ouch!!” Gain yelping in pain. “What are you doing down here?.” Kwon asking while pulling Gain that got tangled with the blanket and bedspreads. After his unsuccessful several attempt to free Gain, his last resort is to lift her on the bed and try again. At last, he successfully frees unconscious Gain from the blanket. He shiver when his hand accidently brush Gain . “Omo, are we sleep together and having..” Kwon shakes his naughty taught at what happen to them. “What should I do now? If I stay here, noona will be mad at me, but if I leave it’s like I’m taking an advantage towards her.” Kwon still sitting on the bed thinking and considering pro and cons of his action afterward when Gain finally wake up from her sleep. “Ah, so cold..”. Gain then rise from bed and walk towards bathroom. Kwon just sit there quietly afraid that Gain sees him but at the same time his inner desire burning madly when saw Gain splendor.

 

“Aggghhhhh….” Gain scream loudly when she saw herself in the mirror.  Hickey here and there and on top of that she completely wear nothing. Am I sleeping with..?. She wraps herself with bath towel and standing at bathroom door. “Kwonnie? Is that you?”. Kwon hesitate to turn his back facing gain but when he heard Gain footsteps approaching him, he suddenly turns. “Noona, mianhe.. I don’t expect this will happen. Please forgive me. I will be responsible if anything happen to you.” Kwon said that with desperation in his voice. He will not let go this opportunity to win her back. Never! Gain just standing there and hear him apologize. “Noona..” he tugged Gain hand when realize there is no answer from her. Instead answering kwon, she move forward and pull something from tangled bedspread. “Here is your pant. We will discuss later. You should go home now.” Kwon then wear his pant and pick his belonging. “Kwon ah..” He turns his head. “Please don’t tell Seulong about this”. Even though he is feeling disappointed with what she said but he just shows his weak smile and nod to her request.

 

Kwon toss and turn on his bed thinking what will happen after this. He can’t deny he is happy that they sleep together even he really can’t recall any memory of them doing it. “Am I crazy or what?” he monologue while staring at their photo on his bedside table. “I will win back your heart no matter what.” Loud sound of door slammed outside shock him. “Where is Jo Kwon? Where?!!! Where?!!!” Seulong shout hysterically. Kwon heard Changmin voice coaxing him but then he feel his soul leaving his body when Seulong kick his bedroom door and run towards him like an angry bull that want to kill him with his horn. Seulong body shivers in suppressing his anger. He really want to punch Kwon face right now but for now, he wants explanation from Kwon for all that happen at Gain house earlier this morning. Changmin hold Seulong arm and trying to pull him out from Kwonnie bedroom but Seulong success in break loose from his grip. “What are you doing to her? Are you planning this beforehand huh? Explain to me before I wreck your face” Seulong grip Kwon’s t-shirt collar. Kwon just shield his face using his arm. “Seulong ah.. Everything can be solve if we discuss it properly without involving any violence. Now, let go Kwonnie. I said let him go!” Changmin pull Seulong from Kwonnie and bring him to the living room and then ask Kwonnie to be there too.

 

“Now, I want to ask you two what happen exactly. Seulongie.. You first”. Changmin act as a middle man of this two people quarrel. Seulong anger finally subsides and he tells Changmin what he saw earlier at Gain apartment. Changmin just listen to Seulong and nod his head. “Okay, now Kwonnie, explain what are you doing at Gain apartment. “I-I  w-was d-d-drunk and I don’t really remember why I end up there. Jinja hyung. You have to trust me”. Kwon stutter while trying to explain to Changmin. “But you admit that you and Gain sleep together?” Changmin try to fish his confession. Kwonnie is not answering instead he just nods his head. Suddenly, Seulong lose his temper and punch Kwonnie right eyes and then left the house furiously. Changmin not manage to do anything because it happens in blink of eyes. Kwon immediately lock himself at his room afraid that Seulong will attack him again. Changmin just sigh. “What will happen with our brotherhood??.” With that thought, he dials someone number.