Chapter 6

Can You Love Me?

 

“Jeong Erin! Don’t you dare laying your hand on her !”Seulong manage to catch Erin right hand and push her aside. “Fortunately there is fellow staff told me these brats dragging you down here. If not, I don’t know what will happen to you. Are you hurt anywhere?” Gain just shake her head. Seulong then turn his head to the trainees that accomplice with Erin with a firm face. Later you will know your fate when this matter reached to the director. Those bullies crying and begging for forgiveness on Seulong feet but to no avail as he has no planning to do so. Suddenly, their manager come and whispering something to Seulong and he just nod his head. “Hyung, please take them first as we will come out later, and for all of you shut your mouth or else forget about debuting. I’ll make sure you can’t make it.” Seulong point his finger to those who involve assaulting Gain earlier.   

 

“Are you sure you don’t hurt anywhere?”Seulong asking again there is any injuries on gain body “No, they just drag me here and Erin not manages to hit or beat me anywhere. Stop worrying, would you?” Gain slaps his hand lightly. “Arraseo..arraseo” Seulong dodging her hand. “Seulong ah, why are we have to wait here?” As if on cue, his phone ringing and he hold her hand. “Okay we can go now because manager hyung succeed in giving the reporter another scoop ”Let’s go then.”

 

No one at the waiting room when they arrive there, so they just sit and chat about the concert but at the back of his mind he wonder where have they been  “maybe they interviewed by press or on the other room.” his mind said. Knocking sound shock him from his mind, it’s our manager again. “Seulong ah, there is a director of filming production want to meet you. Seem he interested to offer you a role for his next film. Go now!” “ Jinja? Arraseo, Gain ah..please wait for me. I will send you home after the meeting.” Seulong hold her hand again and shook her body. Gain just let him. “Good Luck!” Gain waves her hand and the door close.

 

“Why do I have to answer the reporter question alone? By the way where is other member?. Hmmph…better packing faster and went back early.”Kwon keep mumblings while walking towards their waiting room. Imagine his shock when he open the door and spot a figure that he missed so much. “She must be waiting for Seulong” he mumbled again. Kwon then call the manager to ask Seulong whereabouts and after he gets the answer then he went in. Gain are sleeping soundly when he entering the room. “Noona, wake up.” “Uh, Kwon ah..where is Seulong?” Half sleep Gain asking him. “He still in the middle of discussion with the film producer.” said Kwon while preparing his stuff before went home. “Oh, if that the case,  I don’t think I can wait for him any longer. I’m so sleepy. Tell him later that Kyungsun unnie fetch me, okay? I got to go.” Gain stand from her seat and dialing her manager number. “Hmm..can I sss-send you home? I mean as a ff-friend..” Kwon stutter. Gain just look at him obviously surprise with his sudden invitation. “I mean you have to wait for a long time if you want manager noona to fetch you here. Today is Christmas and road is full with cars.”

Gain can’t believe she accept Kwon invitation to send her home. Kwon just quietly drive and his eyes focus toward the road. The bustling of Seoul city began to subside as the dashboard clock show it is 2.00 AM now. Finally, they arrive at the apartment complex where Gain lived. Both of them went out from the car and Kwon once again surprise Gain when he asking Gain to accompany him for a drinks at the stall nearby. Thankful that he sends her home safely, she follows his request. They begin to drinks a few bottles as the weather that morning is so cold. One hour later, Gain leaves drunk Kwon there and went home.

 

Loud ring from the door wakes Kwon up. He feels his surround spinning and very cold. “Who is it?. He grab something from the chair and wrap it around his body. The house doorbell persistently ringing outside as he walk staggered toward the security monitor panel. He saw Seulong on the monitor. “Why is he always forgetting to bring the keys when going out?”. As soon as the door open Kwon began to nag Seulong. “Yah, next time bring your own keys. What if no one home? You have to wait for hours. Anyway where is Changmin hyung? Usually he is an early bird.” Seulong mouth open widely not believing this kind of things can happen to him. He then asking Kwon “What are you doing here?” Kwon not fully understand why he said that and want to ask Seulong but his question not went through his mouth when Seulong ask again  “I said what are you doing here and where is your clothes?"