Chapter 4

Can You Love Me?

“What took Seulongie so long?”. She then walks to the balcony and saw Seulong, the nasal voice lady and Kwonnie. “Wait a sec, Kwonnie?. What is he doing there?”. She is witnessing the whole scene. As much as she want to say that she totally move on, when she saw Erin cling to Kwonnie that way she cannot deny that her heart still can feel the pain. “Does he feel the same way?. Aish, I shouldn’t have to think much about his feeling”. She shrugs then retreats to the kitchen. When Seulong arrive, Gain just finish setting the food on the table. They avoid talking about what happen just now and concentrating on eating. Sense the awkwardness covering the surroundings around them, Seulong thinking hard to come out a topic that they can talk about. Suddenly he remembers about concert ticket that he brings along. “Hmmm, Gain ah.. I have 2 2AM Concert ticket for 25/12. Would you lke to come and support us?. I will giving your Christmas present there if you come. If you don’t come just forget about your gift…kekeke”. Gain just pout her lips but then she said, “Arrasseo, I’ll come. When is that concert held?. On 25th isn’t it? Give me the tickets. ” “Who will accompany you?. Kyung Sun noona?”. Ask Seulong while handed her an envelope. “I’ll come alone. Kyung Sun unnie have to accompany Jea and Miryo unnie to some TV variety show".

 

“Say, what is your gift for me this Christmas?”.Gain trying to digs out more on his secret. “Is it some kind of clothes?...shoes?....maybe hand bag?...owh! I love hand bags…” Gain exclaimed. Seulong just shakes his head and sigh. “Aigoo, this lady…”. He pinch her nose. “Aren’t you preparing gift for me as well?. “I want hand bag too. Bigger is better.” He sarcastically said. “Huh, I’m giving you a body bag if you really want gift.” Gain pout again while saying it. “You are so cute when you pouting, do you know that missy?” he teasing Gain and laugh wholeheartedly. Seulong wrap him hand around Gain shoulder than say in his heart “Just wait for my gift and hope that it will make you happier this Christmas”.

They enjoy the night skies at the apartment balcony when Gain suddenly ask “Seulong ah, care to explain about the commotion earlier?”. “Well, I think that you already know the basic things of this situation. Erin still thinks that you date Kwonnie, so she came here to tell you that she wouldn’t back out for him. But I heard that they’ve broke up from Kwonnie just now. “What about Kwonnie? Why is he here?” Gain curiously asking. Even he is a tad jealous when she asking about Kwonnie he continues explaining. “You saw him?Umm.. Kwonnie following me here after he spying on my phone message that sent by you”. Seulong flatly said.  “Why he did that?”. Gain wondering while Seulong just staring at her. “Pabo.. because he still love you” .

 

“Are you sure that you want to sing this song on 25th?”Asked the producer to Seulong when he going through his song lists. “Wae? Not good?”. “Ani, it’s just..it is not your style”.  “Hyung, please be secretive about this as I don’t want anyone know about it even our member”. “Errr….oookay. Deal”. The producer wonders what with the secretive move among 2AM members because earlier this morning Kwonnie just meet him for the same reason. But then again, the producer just brushes the thought and start to work on their demand.

 

The 2AM Christmas Concert for year 2011 will begin in 2 hours. Gain arrive early to avoid fans recognize her. Seulong ask her to meet him at the waiting room backstage. At first, she hesitates a lot because Kwonnie will be there as well. It will be so awkward for all of them but since Seulong insist, Gain just sigh and agree. She inhale deeply and knocks the door. Junior Stylists open it. Seulong brightly greet her with others in the room as soon as they saw her. “Kwonnie is not here”. Gain silently whispered. “As soon as she said that Kwon emerge at the front door. “Hyung, why is Jinseung hyung not coming here already? I want to drive my car back to hostel later”. Gain shocked a little but it seems Kwonnie did not realize that she is here and he walk inside the room past her seat. “Wae? Is he borrowing your car again? Maybe he stuck on the road. Traffic is very bad on the way here. Isn’t it Gainnie? ”. “Gainnie? She is here?” as soon as he said that he turned his head to where Changmin point his finger. “Yyy- you came?” Gain just nod. “Yes. Seulong invite me”. “Owh, anyway, thanks for coming.. Kwonnie just smile to her. Thanks for being here even it is not for me”.         

 

“Gain ah, you can go to the VIP zone now. Be careful on your way there. After this concert, I will wait for you here”. Seulong said to Gain at the concert backstage. “Arraseo, call me if you already here”. Said Gain to him. “Fighting!” she added then turn and walk to hallway. Seulong just watch her until he convinces she is safely arriving to her seating. Not far from Seulong and Gain standing earlier, Kwonnie observe their interaction with a little bit of jealousy and yearning. For Kwon, seeing her once again makes him more determine to sing his individual song later. Unknown to Kwonnie, Seulong also hoping for the same things.

 

“Excuse me, may I go through? My seat is over there. Thanks”. Gain said to two girls in their twenties. “Omo, Son Gain? Are you Son Gain? Do you come here to support your hubby?” The two girls squeal in joy. Gain just smile at them but unfortunately unknown to her, there is a certain person glaring at her madly when notice her attendance. “Just wait till I get my hands on you Son Gain”.