Chapter 5

Can You Love Me?

 

Loud cheer from fans soaring at Seoul Jamsil Student Gymnasium on the last night of their Christmas Concert. For 2AM, it an honor for them to be able to sing in front thousands of fans that supporting them from the very beginning. Tonight, Seulong will do a special event for Gain. Something that he himself, anticipates it. At last minute, he asking Jinwoon a favor to accompany him with acoustic guitar play in his solo performance. “I dedicate this song to you”. Seulong said it when he sat on the chair at the center stage. Everybody cheering and waving light sticks, when they hear plucking sound from Jinwoon acoustic guitar.  


Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe

 

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life……..

[I Knew I Love You by Savage Garden][A/N: I’m sorry if this song is really lame ..but what can I say..this song perfectly portrays Seulong’s feeling.(^ϫ^)]


On such romantic atmosphere, there are couple on their 20’s and 30’s are found holding their hand and sing together with Seulong when excerpt of the lyric shown on big screen. Gain just freezes there watching his most beloved friend sing on the stage. She knows it is definitely dedicates to her and her heart begin to weight in some consideration about her and Seulong. She not aware that Seulong just finish his performance, because her mind too occupies thinking about probabilities and disadvantages.

 

She is in light shock when heard piano play on stage and crowd went wild. Kwon close their solo session with a song “I Miss You” by Noel

 

In my song list that I listen to every day

Each song is like our story

Because all goodbyes are the same

I carefully think of the happy days

And long for you, who is so beautiful

And without me knowing, tears start to flow

 

I miss you, I miss you

Because I miss you so much,

Because I long for you

Because I don't want to forget you

Because I can't forget you

Because there's so much I couldn't do for you

I miss you more

 

Because I loved you so much

We separated beautifully

In reality, for one another

I know that we're not meant to be

I know that better than anyone

But why is it that I keep crying?

 

Hear kwon sings the song made her tearing up. She is lucky because of dark surrounding so no one notice her crying. This song is beautiful yet full with sorrowful. She plunge again deep down the memory lane as he sing. Unknown to her, Kwon also struggling to finish his performance as all memories sank in his mind when he sings every single word of the song. She heard fans chat after Kwon finish his performance, “Hey, don’t you guys think that those two are very mellow tonight? Never expect Kwon can deliver that song with so much sadness and Seulong looks like he is in love.” “Oh my god, love their performance tonight!” Exclaim one die-hard fan. She so thankful and happy for the fans review. Concert finally ended and Gain ready to go backstage when one of JYP trainee approaches her. “Noona, Seulong Hyung ask me to accompany you to meet him at the backstage”. “Ah, okay..let’s go”. Said gain with smile.

 

Later she knows that it’s not Seulong that wait for her but Jeong Erin with her fellow trainee. Gain hands are pulled by those trainees while Erin follows them down to the basement. “Are you some kind of gangster? Let me go! Why are you doing this to me?”. “You ask for this, that’s why. Kwonnie oppa is mine. I want to tell you about this when we first met but Seulong oppa won’t let me.” “I think there is a misunderstanding from me, Kwonnie is mine but you took him from me!” Gain patient became thinner and she feels her blood boiling fast. “You took him away from me! For all this time he shows his undivided attention just for me and suddenly you show up. I hate you!” Erin hand almost touching Gain right cheek when one voice like a thunder surprising them.